December 7th, 2022

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

December 7th, 2022

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

After reading the prophecy post from Wondering Wendy (viewtopic.php?p=1324770#p1324770) about December 7th, and having other people state that they've had family members who have also been given the date of December 7th (no year, just the date), what would you do in the coming week if you knew you had about one week to get things in order before significant events may happen in America?

I've been working on preparedness (Spiritual and Physical) for a long time. I also have a long ways to go. But I do find it of some value to ask these types of questions. Where is my focus? Who can I speak to? What should I be doing? Am I right with God?

The answers to all of these questions are unique to the individual. Also, my intention isn't to instill fear, but I often find these types of exercises to be helpful. (D&C 38:30)

Also, for those who don't want to read the post in the link above, Vicki Parnell shares what she feels the Lord put into her heart. She talks about a new Pearl Harbor moment happening on December 7th, next week. She also states that there will be no Christmas day celebration on the 25th. There is no mistaking her timing, it is this year. As most of us know, America is ripe for destruction.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: December 7th, 2022

Post by David13 »

December 7. A day that will live in infamy. Or inflamy? Or both?
dc

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

I've gotten out of the prediction business. I know the tribulations which will happen. I see that conditions are such that those tribulations, which have started for some already, could commence for the United States and Europe at any time. But I don't know when they will start. Maybe Heavenly Father will reveal this to me, and maybe He won't. In any case, I'm trying to prepare in case they do happen next week or tomorrow.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Atrasado wrote: November 29th, 2022, 9:59 am I've gotten out of the prediction business. I know the tribulations which will happen. I see that conditions are such that those tribulations, which have started for some already, could commence for the United States and Europe at any time. But I don't know when they will start. Maybe Heavenly Father will reveal this to me, and maybe He won't. In any case, I'm trying to prepare in case they do happen next week or tomorrow.
I always enjoy reading about people's experiences, knowing full well that we are to confirm all things through the Spirit. The post I linked to was a gentle reminder to check things again and do some things that I've been putting off.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Well, I am trying to re-read the Old Testament. I do not think I will be finished by the 7th. I am finding that it is tough to read front to back, as a novel.

As to your question... Hmmm. I have read a few novels about "End of Times" scenarios in which people had to come to terms with final preparations. Most tried to reach out to family, to reunite. I would make every attempt to ensure my husband is not far from me during this time. My children are around the country, and I would not be able, on short notice to draw them in.

Our Earthly supplies are adequate, but will we ever be fully prepared in this capacity? Because that is doubtful, we continue to fill our lamps.

I asked my husband this question and he laughed, knowing I would probably run out and buy something of lesser importance like dogfood.

I do not want to know the time, as I would spend needless time in worry, rather than appreciating my blessings.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Momma J wrote: November 29th, 2022, 1:24 pm Well, I am trying to re-read the Old Testament. I do not think I will be finished by the 7th. I am finding that it is tough to read front to back, as a novel.

As to your question... Hmmm. I have read a few novels about "End of Times" scenarios in which people had to come to terms with final preparations. Most tried to reach out to family, to reunite. I would make every attempt to ensure my husband is not far from me during this time. My children are around the country, and I would not be able, on short notice to draw them in.

Our Earthly supplies are adequate, but will we ever be fully prepared in this capacity? Because that is doubtful, we continue to fill our lamps.

I asked my husband this question and he laughed, knowing I would probably run out and buy something of lesser importance like dogfood.

I do not want to know the time, as I would spend needless time in worry, rather than appreciating my blessings.
I'll keep immersing myself in scripture, regardless of what happens... but I am making sure I have non-electric copies of those scriptures.

As for us, we (my wife more specifically) had to check our cat food supplies. I think our cats will be better off than most of the supposedly civilized world. We have mice everywhere in the fields.

One thing I checked off the list of prep items was a climbing deer hunting stand. I think this will come in handy.

I also need to just breathe and remember that the Gods are in control. Scary stuff is gonna happen all over the world, but that fear only moves upon those who have not prepared.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

I have been asking the question in the OP for 17 years. I have followed all of the promptings. There is little more I can do to prepare physically. I work on my spiritual preparedness daily and there is little more I can do there.

I pray for those of you who are not in this situation. Time is running out. Can you live for 3 months with no help from the outside world? No electricity, no water? How about 1 year?

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

We too have been inspired to obtain written instructions for fields that we are not as versed, medicinal plants, water purification, working with various tools, how-to instructional books.... as well as extra printed copies of scriptures. As a society, we have learned to look things up on the internet. What happens if we lose all of that knowledge? Will we be able to re-learn skills in time to help others?

Another way that I have been prompted this last year is to take better care of myself physically. How far can you walk in a day if you had to relocate on foot?

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Some cannot walk, or walk far. Will they just be left behind?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

NowWhat wrote: November 29th, 2022, 2:51 pm Some cannot walk, or walk far. Will they just be left behind?
I believe this is the harsh reality we will have to deal with. I know a gal who lives close to us who I bet can't walk more than 100 yards without being completely out of breath, and she's my age. You also have those members in big cities (like SLC) who may think they'll flee to the mountains with the other hundreds of thousands of their neighbors. They'll be left in the streets w/ their cars and belongings.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I'm sure if there's anything of substance to these prophecies, that the Q15 will be sure to give us ample warning.

You know, "Surely the Lord shall do nothing".....RMN probably scratches about this in his notebook every morning.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I will admit, I continue to have a feeling that we have not seen the last of THIS guy. Will he play his future role more openly, as opposed to the last several years hiding behind Oz's curtain?
2013094029satan.jpg
2013094029satan.jpg (29.59 KiB) Viewed 1540 times

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

Jerusalem, Israel, the continued gathering, thats were the major signs have occured and will continue to be.............
It all began there, its were our Lord God manifested Himself in the flesh and it is to there He will again return...........

A certian man in his youth, his mind was caught up about his brethren the Jews,
"Oh Lord" He cried "How long will the Jews dwell in darkness, when will Jerusalem be redeemed?"
He began to weep openly as the Spirit of God fell apon him, many words and visions flowed into his mind, which he began to utter publicly.......

"Of the sun refusing to give its light,
The stars falling from the heavens,
Of mighty portents in the skys above,
Smoke and vapours of smoke apon the earth beneath,
The House of Israel gathered back to Jerusalem,
Fighting its last battle apon the streets of their Holy City,
Of its enemies coming from the North, the east and the south,
Like unto locusts into their land to devour,
America refusing and turning its back apon the plight of the Jews,
The Jews throwing themselves against the tanks in the city of Jerusalem,
He beheld in vision,
The fires raging and the smoke billowing from various parts of the city they loved,
He beheld the last desperate struggle of a Jewish soldier defending the city,
Of the sign of the Son of Man in the heavens,
And would linger in the heavens for a period of seventy days,
During the period of seventy days, the inhabitants of the earth,
Every nation, creed and kindred would fear and be astonished greatly,
Earthquakes would erupt on a scale not known apon the face of the earth aforetimes,
And apon every land they would unleash themselves with great fury,
As if Mother Earth knew of the King of Righteousness soon return,
And was attempting to swallow up the nations in their great wickedness,
Of spewing them as the seas would heave themselves beyond their bounds,
The Jews fleeing from Jerusalem,
Of the Son of God appearing in the Heavens with ten thousand of His Angels,
And standing apon the mount of olives,
The Jews running to their Messiah and Saviour,
And of the Holy city being saved"

"Jesus of Nazerath is Lord"
Last edited by TheChristian on November 29th, 2022, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

TheChristian wrote: November 29th, 2022, 4:43 pm Jerusalem, Israel, the continued gathering, thats were the major signs have occured and will continue to be.............
It all began there, its were our Lord God manifested Himself in the flesh and it is to there He will again return...........
There will be a New Jerusalem in America. I wouldn't discount the prophecies about this land. And surely there is much that will happen in the old world.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

December 7th could be right, but I feel she's wrong on the year.

Biden has to finish his time as the short feather, and the two that want to reign after him have to be set up before the eagle head can take them down. So I think she's off by two years.
Maybe Biden gets removed somehow- and K can't hold up the mantle of pres, so she gets removed before she can rule. An election is held and the winning pair are rejected by those that run the OWG, WEF team.

We have a family member moving in with us after Christmas. He has some skills and a bit of preparedness. But it is going to cost a lot to get him to where I am at. Bringing in enough resources to feed him for a year or two is going to tax the budget. Good thing we are keeping the belt tight on presents this year.

Establishing Zion where I am at.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 29th, 2022, 1:32 pm
Momma J wrote: November 29th, 2022, 1:24 pm Well, I am trying to re-read the Old Testament. I do not think I will be finished by the 7th. I am finding that it is tough to read front to back, as a novel.

I'll keep immersing myself in scripture, regardless of what happens... but I am making sure I have non-electric copies of those scriptures.

As for us, we (my wife more specifically) had to check our cat food supplies. I think our cats will be better off than most of the supposedly civilized world. We have mice everywhere in the fields.

One thing I checked off the list of prep items was a climbing deer hunting stand. I think this will come in handy.

I also need to just breathe and remember that the Gods are in control. Scary stuff is gonna happen all over the world, but that fear only moves upon those who have not prepared.
I highly recommend Summit. I've used them for well over 20 years.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

blitzinstripes wrote: November 29th, 2022, 6:02 pm
I highly recommend Summit. I've used them for well over 20 years.
Hey, that’s precisely the brand I purchased. I got the Viper SD stand at a local retailer for $80 less than the lowest price I could find online. It was the last one they had in stock.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Something I also purchased was a bulk (50) pack of bic-style lighters. One or two for each 72-hr kit and a few for other kits in vehicles and around the house.

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Speaking of warnings from the Q15, I don't recall anything helpful from the last Conference--although I'm sure Elder Holland's talk about not wearing crosses is of grave importance in these difficult times.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

One of the things I always take camping with me is my favorite fire starter. I cut up a pair of levi jeans into squares and dipped them in a pot of melted wax, then let them cool. I usually cut or tear off a smaller 2x2 inch square which usually burns for 1.5-2 minutes, long enough to start a sizable stick or log on fire.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

blitzinstripes wrote: November 29th, 2022, 4:07 pm I will admit, I continue to have a feeling that we have not seen the last of THIS guy. Will he play his future role more openly, as opposed to the last several years hiding behind Oz's curtain?2013094029satan.jpg
Barry is a Clinton tool.
The Clinton's are Bush tools.

B.O is easy to hate, he definitely was the tool that did the most visible damage, but he is a scape goat of the evil side.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

It is my understanding from the prophecy that Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea will be attacked first, if I'm reading it correctly. I thought this article was interesting given this.

South Korea scrambles fighter jets after Chinese and Russian warplanes enter air defence zone.

Note, Japan also scrambled jets as these same warplanes flew from the East China Sea into the Sea of Japan.

If these countries are attacked first, then we will know America is likely next.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 29th, 2022, 8:32 am After reading the prophecy post from Wondering Wendy (viewtopic.php?p=1324770#p1324770) about December 7th, and having other people state that they've had family members who have also been given the date of December 7th (no year, just the date), what would you do in the coming week if you knew you had about one week to get things in order before significant events may happen in America?

I've been working on preparedness (Spiritual and Physical) for a long time. I also have a long ways to go. But I do find it of some value to ask these types of questions. Where is my focus? Who can I speak to? What should I be doing? Am I right with God?

The answers to all of these questions are unique to the individual. Also, my intention isn't to instill fear, but I often find these types of exercises to be helpful. (D&C 38:30)

Also, for those who don't want to read the post in the link above, Vicki Parnell shares what she feels the Lord put into her heart. She talks about a new Pearl Harbor moment happening on December 7th, next week. She also states that there will be no Christmas day celebration on the 25th. There is no mistaking her timing, it is this year. As most of us know, America is ripe for destruction.
I have a list of last minute preparations I'd do. Depending on the nature of the situation, I might move into the woods.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

My wife and I used to keep 3 lists hanging on the wall while we were both young CPT's serving at Ft. Lewis, WA. One was a list of what to do in the event that Mt. Rainier blew up, the escape route for traffic in the event of westward lava flows was only a few miles north of our property, so we knew we had limited time to avoid a traffic jam. The list was pretty straight forward. 72 hr kits, contact our home/visiting teaching families if possible, hook up the trailer to the truck and leave most of our goods behinds. The to do list only would take about 15 min to locate the most critical items and a small safe with our documents.

The 2nd list was in the event of a major earthquake or Tsunami in the Sound area leading to homes and businesses being washed out. We expected to take effected members into our home, while both of us would have some type of disaster response effort or assignment through our respective military assignments at the time.

The 3rd and final was what to do in the event of a Chinese invasion. While the least likely as we both understood many prophecies had yet to be fulfilled, this list was much longer and entailed knowing ahead of time that certain criteria had been met. We planned on taking leave pre-emptively and getting out of town before we could be trapped on the coast. Now almost 20 yrs later I have been thinking about revisiting the idea of putting up quick reaction lists in my shop. I'm not always home, and knowing my family would have a go to, to follow in the event of a major crisis is calming.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I've been thinking about water today. I'm gonna make some updates and refresh some of my water storage this weekend. It has been sitting for quite some time.