Died unexpectedly

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Died unexpectedly

Post by Christianlee »

Rubicon
captain of 1,000

Re: Died unexpectedly

Post by Rubicon »

This could have something nefarious behind it (cryptocurrency, etc.), but I'm wondering about all of the young deaths being reported lately.

Is it that there actually are more young, apparently healthy people dying now, or is it that it is being reported more now (emphasized, and a spotlight shone on it)?

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

A good friend of ours just died suddenly and unexpectedly. I think this person must have been around 50. The family, besides being struck by grief are also at a complete loss to explain his death. This is on the heels of a person from Mr P’s company - a fitness hobbyist, no less - 43 years old - also died suddenly and exexpectedly. SAD

And so it begins...

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Let's suppose that they all just got called home as their time was thru here on earth, right?

Down_the_rabbithole
captain of 100

Post by Down_the_rabbithole »

World Premiere: Died Suddenly.

This video might answer some questions...

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premie ... denly.html

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Some misrepresentations in it…but pretty good overall and I love the accountability directive at the conclusion

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Rubicon wrote: November 29th, 2022, 7:47 am This could have something nefarious behind it (cryptocurrency, etc.), but I'm wondering about all of the young deaths being reported lately.

Is it that there actually are more young, apparently healthy people dying now, or is it that it is being reported more now (emphasized, and a spotlight shone on it)?
I'm aware of a Presbyterian minister locally who just lost both of his middle aged sons in separate health incidents.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Rubicon wrote: November 29th, 2022, 7:47 am This could have something nefarious behind it (cryptocurrency, etc.), but I'm wondering about all of the young deaths being reported lately.

There are definitely more young people dying. Life insurance companies say there is a 40% increase in deaths of people aged 18-65. That is statistically a once in 800 years event. And it’s not Covid either. It’s you know what.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

Niemand wrote: November 30th, 2022, 5:54 am

I'm aware of a Presbyterian minister locally who just lost both of his middle aged sons in separate health incidents.
That's horrifying. We just don't know how much of a time bomb this vaxx is or what horrible degrees of loss people will have to endure

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

NeveR wrote: November 30th, 2022, 8:10 am

That's horrifying. We just don't know how much of a time bomb this vaxx is or what horrible degrees of loss people will have to endure
Justin Bieber's wife Hailey has just found an apple sized cyst on one of her varieties. She has previously taken a mysterious stroke. I gather Justin Bieber had a reaction to his.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

287ACE59-C11F-40F8-9283-0A2F9FE269A4.jpeg
287ACE59-C11F-40F8-9283-0A2F9FE269A4.jpeg (94.43 KiB) Viewed 359 times

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Most of us have vaxxed family members. Many are college students forced to be vaxxed and boosted to continue their studies. Others were forced to get vaxxed to keep their employment. I wish they would require autopsies for the vaxxed dead so we could know if their jab was involved. Not doing so is negligent at this point. Operation Warp Speed may be the worst public policy ever implemented.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Christianlee wrote: November 30th, 2022, 4:59 pm

Most of us have vaxxed family members. Many are college students forced to be vaxxed and boosted to continue their studies. Others were forced to get vaxxed to keep their employment. I wish they would require autopsies for the vaxxed dead so we could know if their jab was involved. Not doing so is negligent at this point. Operation Warp Speed may be the worst public policy ever implemented.
The plus side is that many of those who got the first and second shots aren't getting anymore.

I do know a few who persist and I do know one who is being killed by them.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »