Cancer Free

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
dennis
captain of 1,000

Cancer Free

Post by dennis »

Guy Tenenbaum had stage 4 cancer. He is now cancer-free!
-
For many years, Guy dealt with numerous health problems, including:
• Type II diabetes
• Hypertension
• High cholesterol
• Joint and bone pain
• Chronic inflammation
• Weight problems
-
After repeatedly insisting on a PSA (a protein that can be produced cancerous tissue in the prostate) test, doctors discovered that Guy had serious cancer.
-
They told them that there was nothing they could do for him and that he only had a few months to live.
-
Guy then searched out other options and opinions. Other doctors told him the same story. But he did not give up hope—he did not accept what doctors told him was his fate.
-
Guy then decided to take his health into his own hands. He began to study everything he could on cancer.
-
Then, he discovered the realm of natural medicine and fasting. He fasted for 45 days. During his fast he consumed natural cancer-killing nutrients.
-
There are two key takeaways:
1. Prolonged fasting helps induce autophagy
2. Low or no-calorie nutrients and herbs are vital along the way to increase the cancer-killing power of fasting
-
Guy consumed:
• Green tea
• Ginger
• Turmeric
• Pepper
• Salt
• Protein supplements
• Vegetables
• Garlic (whole and supplements)
-
Today, Guy is healthy and cancer-free!
from Eric Berg

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Cancer Free

Post by BeNotDeceived »

dennis wrote: November 27th, 2022, 6:24 pm Guy consumed:
• Green tea
• Ginger
• Turmeric
• Pepper
• Salt
• Protein supplements
• Vegetables
• Garlic (whole and supplements)
-
Today, Guy is healthy and cancer-free!
from Eric Berg
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 13th, 2021, 9:55 am I once knew a lady who's heart was racing 200 beats per minute. Doctors could not help her. The Spirit told me to get her Sleepytime Tea. One cup of tea cured her.
I ordered some a couple of days ago.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

The "brethren" said NO GREEN TEA. So, the poor guy will have to suffer and die, according to the church's latest guidance. He should have just trusted in big pharma. I'm sure Pfizer sells SOMETHING for that....😁

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

I am cancer free.

In 2017 I had colorectal cancer. I had surgery that removed the tumor but according to the "standard practice of care protocol" treatment flow chart I was supposed to have further surgery and chemo and radiation. I opted out of the rest of the treatment and went into a monitoring regiment. I took vitamin c, curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric), copper, calcium, magnesium, and zinc plus cut way down on red meat and sugar. I have a protein shake every morning that has kefir, frozen banana, frozen cherries, and frozen blueberries. The protein supplement is loaded with super food ingredients. I had 2 powerful blessings that gave me confidence to continue down the path I had chosen.

That was 5.5 years ago.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Green tea is against the WoW.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

tribrac wrote: November 28th, 2022, 11:36 am Green tea is against the WoW.
"Hot drinks" are against the Word of Wisdom.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

dennis wrote: November 27th, 2022, 6:24 pm from Eric Berg
This guys' YouTube channel has some really interesting things in it. The guy makes a lot of sense.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Silver Pie wrote: November 28th, 2022, 6:20 pm
tribrac wrote: November 28th, 2022, 11:36 am Green tea is against the WoW.
"Hot drinks" are against the Word of Wisdom.
the Word of Wisdom is against the Word of Wisdom.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Serragon wrote: November 28th, 2022, 6:31 pm the Word of Wisdom is against the Word of Wisdom.
True dat

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Vision wrote: November 28th, 2022, 9:51 am I am cancer free.

In 2017 I had colorectal cancer. I had surgery that removed the tumor but according to the "standard practice of care protocol" treatment flow chart I was supposed to have further surgery and chemo and radiation. I opted out of the rest of the treatment and went into a monitoring regiment. I took vitamin c, curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric), copper, calcium, magnesium, and zinc plus cut way down on red meat and sugar. I have a protein shake every morning that has kefir, frozen banana, frozen cherries, and frozen blueberries. The protein supplement is loaded with super food ingredients. I had 2 powerful blessings that gave me confidence to continue down the path I had chosen.

That was 5.5 years ago.
“. . . I say of a truth that where a person is diseased, say, for instance, with canker, there is no better medicine than green tea, and where it is thus used it should be drank sparingly.“ (Brigham Young, 7 April 1867, JD 12:28)

logicalheart
captain of 50

Post by logicalheart »

blitzinstripes wrote: November 28th, 2022, 6:46 am The "brethren" said NO GREEN TEA.
This wasn’t from the brethren. It was inspired. The first doctor that I knew of who healed cancer patients, had them stop Coffee and Green Tea as one of the first steps. This doctor only had a personal belief in God, and knew nothing about The Word of Wisdom. Other herbal teas are beneficial and healing, without the negative side effects from Camellia sinensis plants such as fluoride poisoning and liver toxicity.

Severus
captain of 100

Post by Severus »

logicalheart wrote: August 1st, 2023, 9:52 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: November 28th, 2022, 6:46 am The "brethren" said NO GREEN TEA.
This wasn’t from the brethren. It was inspired. The first doctor that I knew of who healed cancer patients, had them stop Coffee and Green Tea as one of the first steps. This doctor only had a personal belief in God, and knew nothing about The Word of Wisdom. Other herbal teas are beneficial and healing, without the negative side effects from Camellia sinensis plants such as fluoride poisoning and liver toxicity.
The power and influence of Oprah just never ceases to amaze me.
In Japan, where Oprah doesn't call all the shots, every church member knows that Green Tea has a real bad down side, at least according to a recent RM from there who I talked to a few months ago. OK, so it may do some of those good things, but at quite a price and the japanese know what that price is. You see it in the aged over there, he said.

Of course there are always those who want to capitalize on the green tea market and pay for those studies done that come up with the answers you want without giving you the any heads up on the unfortunate age related side effects of green tea drinking. Even in Japan.
Last edited by Severus on August 1st, 2023, 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"About 25 years ago, the age-adjusted death rate from stomach cancer in Nakagawane-cho (now Kawanemachi), a tea-producing town in Shizuoka Prefecture, was surprisingly low, at 20.8 for men and 29.2 for women, compared to the national average of 100. The study that linked these results to tea led to an explosion of research on the anti-cancer effects of green tea.

Experiments using many mice and rats have shown that when green tea is given to animals that have been administered a carcinogen, the rate of carcinogenesis is reduced, and even when cancer cells are transplanted, the growth and metastasis of the cancer is inhibited.
Green tea contains a variety of ingredients that have a variety of actions that help maintain health, but the main player in its anticancer effects is called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is a catechin, a green tea polyphenol.

When epigallocatechin gallate is added to a cancer cell culture medium, cell growth is inhibited or the cells are killed. There are several possible mechanisms by which epigallocatechin gallate exerts this effect, but the main one is the induction of apoptosis.

Apoptosis is a physiological phenomenon that occurs when unwanted cells are eliminated.
In fact, several anticancer drugs are known to work by this mechanism. When epigallocatechin gallate binds to a protein on the surface of cancer cells, the signal is transmitted to the nucleus, where DNA is cleaved, resulting in cell disruption and death. Epigallocatechin gallate induces apoptosis more strongly in cancer cells than in normal cells.

In addition, cells divide and proliferate through a process called the cell cycle, and epigallocatechin gallate acts on various factors involved in this process to stop the cell cycle and inhibit cell proliferation.
On the other hand, one of the causes of cancer is the damage to DNA caused by reactive oxygen species generated in the body. Epigallocatechin gallate has the power to eliminate reactive oxygen species, which may inhibit carcinogenesis.

Although it has not yet been determined whether green tea and catechins have anti-cancer effects in humans, a recent epidemiological study reported that green tea drinkers had a lower risk of developing stomach, prostate, liver, ovarian, and endometrial cancers, and a clinical intervention study reported that green tea catechins were effective in preventing prostate cancer. There is also a paper showing that green tea catechins were effective in preventing prostate cancer in a clinical intervention study. These findings need to be confirmed in future clinical trials.
Recently, an ointment formulation of green tea catechin was approved by the U.S. FDA for the treatment of pubic warts, a type of benign squamous cell tumor, and several clinical trials have now confirmed its therapeutic efficacy.
" (shizuoka university)
deepl
shizuoka green tea mecca
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=shizuoka+gree ... =h_&ia=web
:arrow: