A ginormous article on the FTX collapse

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

A ginormous article on the FTX collapse

Post by Original_Intent »

As the title hints, this is a bigly written article. Towards the end, I found myself skimming rather than reading. That said, this does tie a LOT together and kind of needs to be long to cover the territory. It covers topics from FTX to Jeffrey Epstein and many others, I will try to post some snips of highlights, but I recommend at least skimming the entire article.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... x-disaster
TL;DR - You may want to break this up into two or three reading sessions. This is by far the longest article I've written. It has to be. And it won't be the tightest or best-edited. But it's the most important one to date, so I don't want to hold back. My apologies.
The stakes are pretty high - this is a historical battle in the larger World War E. There is no simple preview, but here are some of the topics we hit:

A giant cryptocurrency exchange, FTX, and its companion quant trading/investment firm, Alameda Research, have collapsed in what appears to be a leveraged Ponzi-esque event that poisoned many other businesses in the nascent crypto-finance ecosystem. This isn't exactly the right story, and I am to clarify.

FTX was likely one of several available attempts by the Globalist Elite to establish the intended new global financial network and currency.

A second attempt to control digital currencies is likely planned to take place through the regulatory system, using the FTX debacle as the excuse.

The flood of information about the first point seems meant to obscure the second, third, and other points.

The pandemic is the fog of war intended to create the opportunity and obscure the activities behind this plan.

This plan connects a lot of stories, including the activities of Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein. It weaves through MIT Media Labs along the way, but goes to the heart of the powers who ultimately control the military-intelligence-banking complex—and that include the pedophile elite. Whitney Webb has done us great favors tunneling toward much of this, but hasn't yet reached the core (an overly tall task for any one person).

The endgame is conceived as an intellectually (genetically) superior human race, but that may be merely a conceptual construct of an insane network of situationally brilliant, if overconfident psychopathic elites. The mass gathering of genetic data and gene-drive technology likely play a role.
I guarantee that these are people who understand public-private key cryptography. In fact, one of them took my course on Number Theory that brings students up through the basics of modular arithmetic and systems of linear congruence when he was 11 years old. It is likely that he knew at least basic cryptography math prior to even arriving at MIT. That something seems incongruous about this story reveals a disturbing reality: the real security behind this whole operation was either a set of completing damning shared secrets, mafia security, or both.

I'm betting on both.
Let’s retell this story using entities of the U.S. government. The Treasury is like FTX, issuing tokens that it calls bonds. The Fed is like Alameda Research, taking these tokens on its balance sheet to try to support their price.

You’re going to say, “Wait. The Fed is issuing its own tokens, called money. The analogy does not hold.”

But Quantitative Easing did not work by issuing money. Instead, the Fed borrowed from banks, by paying interest on reserves and doing “reverse repos.” Just like Alameda Research, it took a levered position in Treasury tokens. Now the Fed is bankrupt. It has to be bailed out by the Treasury (you and me). Unlike FTX, the Treasury can still get away with issuing tokens.

Who could even think up such a scheme?
It is noteworthy that the "Aid for Ukraine" website apparently set up by SBF and reportedly took in $60 million in donations is last picked up by the Wayback machine ten days prior to the U.S. Midterm elections.

One thing that such a scheme generally secures is the willingness of everyone involved to defend everyone else. If one participant falls (legally speaking), they can take all their co-conspirators with them.
That's a few snips from the first HALF of the article.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

A ginormous FTX co

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Check the shirt in the video at: viewtopic.php?t=68682 8-)