Digital ID and Jacinda Ardern, Bill Gates

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

silverado
captain of 100

Re: Digital ID and Jacinda Ardern, Bill Gates

Post by silverado »

May 2019. President Nelson speaking about Jacinda Ardern, "a peacemaker, a policymaker, a consensus-giver....She's courageous....The world will discover they have a real leader here....We"re very impressed with her, she will have a great future."

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

silverado wrote: November 27th, 2022, 4:42 pm May 2019. President Nelson speaking about Jacinda Ardern, "a peacemaker, a policymaker, a consensus-giver....She's courageous....The world will discover they have a real leader here....We"re very impressed with her, she will have a great future."
President Nelson is just a decrepit old man speaking flowery words to curry favor with government. I hope he never meets Xi.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Christianlee wrote: November 30th, 2022, 5:00 am
silverado wrote: November 27th, 2022, 4:42 pm May 2019. President Nelson speaking about Jacinda Ardern, "a peacemaker, a policymaker, a consensus-giver....She's courageous....The world will discover they have a real leader here....We"re very impressed with her, she will have a great future."
President Nelson is just a decrepit old man speaking flowery words to curry favor with government. I hope he never meets Xi.
What about Premier Kim.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Trivia question: Who is more deceived RMN for thinking these people are his friends or mormons for thinking these aren't RMN friends?

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

Ardern is completely brain dead. She's nothing more than a wannabe commie dictator.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

This infuriates me. My thoughts are shared in the comments (OP link).
“And now, verily I say unto you concerning the laws of the land, it is my will that my people should observe to do all things whatsoever I command them.

“And the law of the land which is constitutional, supporting that principle of freedom in maintaining rights and privileges, belongs to all mankind, and is justifiable before me.

“Therefore, I, the Lord, justify you, and your brethren of my church, in befriending that law which is the constitutional law of the land;

D&C 98
Clearly, the 4th amendment doesn't apply to all mankind. It doesn't even apply to the people of Utah. The absurd thing is this is already being rolled out here in the States, Utah no less. Go figure. Of course Utah.

Is it time for a digital driver license in Utah? A state lawmaker says yes
https://kslnewsradio.com/1963989/is-it- ... -says-yes/

Going Digital: Utahns are closer than ever to carrying a digital driver’s license
https://www.abc4.com/news/digital-id-ut ... s-license/

'Mark of the beast’ and fears of concentration camps upend hearing on bill to expand Utah’s digital driver license program
https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/20 ... ast-fears/
Members of the public warned a Utah House committee Monday evening that a bill to expand Utah’s use of digital driver licenses was the first step on a slippery slope that could lead to vaccination passports, tyranny imposed by the United Nations or concentration camps. There was even a dire warning that digital driver licenses were “the mark of the beast.”

The House Public Utilities, Energy and Technology Committee adjourned without taking action on SB88, which aims to move the use beyond the current pilot program which allows people to carry a copy of their driver license on their smartphones.
Utah among first states to allow digital driver’s licenses
https://ksltv.com/471827/utah-among-fir ... le-wallet/

The Bill of Rights and specifically in this case the 4th amendment are taking a serious bullwhipping. I have no doubt the LDS church is supporting this unconstitutional trash. Like I was told when I moved to Utah coming off my mission, nothing happens in Utah without the LDS church's approval. Nothing. And I thought the guy was crazy at the time. LOL

The truth is if you support digital licenses, you are anti-constitution. No way around it. The same goes for the blue flag of tyranny. Our rights are being trampled on by the day. It can't get more pathetic and predictable than this.

#OneWorldSatanticGoverment
#PossibleMarkoftheBeast
#WolfTickets