I am convinced CBDC is the mark of the Beast

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: I am convinced CBDC is the mark of the Beast

Post by Fred »

Niemand wrote: November 27th, 2022, 11:32 am
Fred wrote: November 27th, 2022, 11:28 am
tmac wrote: November 27th, 2022, 8:31 am From my perspective, this is a big concern. It looks to me, though, like a move to a central digital currency would essentially eliminate the need for a large part of the powerful banking and financial services sector. Am I wrong about that perception? Are they going to go along with that? Why would they go along with it?

I realize that banks, etc., are essentially just money changers in the temple, but what is in it for them with CBDCs?
What do banks do now?

I haven't had a bank account for over 20 years. Funny thing though, I get my Social Security on a debit card. I have a bill that I want to pay with Money Order, instead. So I go to the bank and withdraw a thousand in cash or whatever I want at the time. If I ask the bank to sell me a money order, they ask if I have an account. I say no and they say no. So I go to the Post Office.
You're lucky. You wouldn't be able to operate that way in this country.
I don't understand what you mean. Most debit cards give you the Routing Number and Account Number so that you can receive deposits as well as spend. Some ATM machines have a cash limit, but if you go into the bank, they have no limits on the amount of cash you can withdraw if they have it. If they don't have it, they will have a truck deliver it and you can get it tomorrow.

Walmart applied to be a bank but was denied. But they partnered with American Express and offer no fee debit card (Bluebird). You can deposit or withdraw any amount. I go to Walmart and tell the girl I want $3,000 and she says we have a $1000 limit. I say no you don't, I have done it before. She tries and succeeds. Walmart allows anyone to send anyone on earth any amount of money as long as they pick it up at any Walmart. The illegal aliens are lined up every day to send money back home.

What part of this can you not do?

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Personally I think "the mark" consists in like a final decision to be made in whether we ultimately choose God as our Father to worship or choose satan and his plan. I think it will be a clear conscious decision, like say choosing safety over freedom. But that decision is culminated in a literal mark of some sort, kind of like those Amlicites in the BofM that marked themselves to publicly show they were on the side of hell. ( https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... 3?lang=eng )

The bible and history is full of "tests" that some triumphed in, even unto death. Joseph said that "God would wrench our very heartstrings", and that if we cannot stand it, then we are unworthy of a higher exaltation.
The scriptures and prophets also clearly talk about a "literal" separation of the wicked and the righteous. The "mark" is probably what distinguishes the bad from the good in that separation.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

The CBDC is just a continuation of the same mark, currency controlled by the beast.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Original_Intent wrote: November 26th, 2022, 10:28 pm Not really up to making my case tonight. I have thought it possible or likely for a long time, but as I see it being tested in the U.S. and already active in 11 countries (with many more pushing in that direction) I'm convinced. Anyone with arguments for or against, please pose them. I'll post further thoughts on this tomorrow.
I agree with your title "I Am Convinced CBDC is the Mark of the Beast".
CBDC s are coming,
CBDC s give an inordinate amount of control to central ganksterds, (so why wouldn't ganksterds be in favor)
CBDC S will be used to control societies

Corbett Report does a good job here:
https://www.corbettreport.com/cbdc/

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Original_Intent wrote: November 27th, 2022, 12:11 pm
tmac wrote: November 27th, 2022, 12:05 pm
What do banks do now?
Banks continue to do the same thing they've always done: Provide loans and credit, which is how they make money -- which the vast, vast majority of people in this country still use.

But if people quit using banks to "bank" or deposit their money, because its all on deposit with the central bank, then that limits conventional banks' ability to lend money.
Smaller banks are just useful tools for central banks until they aren't.

The question "What do banks do now?" when referring to the vast network of branches and smaller banks is not relevant to the central planners. As with all satanic schemes, they are fine with letting their own burn along with the masses - the wages of sin is death.

The idea that central planners would never do something that hurts banks is wrong. Ultimately it si about power and centralizing power, and that means eventually sacrificing some colleagues farther down the food chain, or even up the food chain if it can be managed.
Ultimately.

There can only be one.

Sir H

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: November 27th, 2022, 12:13 pm
Niemand wrote: November 27th, 2022, 11:32 am
Fred wrote: November 27th, 2022, 11:28 am
tmac wrote: November 27th, 2022, 8:31 am From my perspective, this is a big concern. It looks to me, though, like a move to a central digital currency would essentially eliminate the need for a large part of the powerful banking and financial services sector. Am I wrong about that perception? Are they going to go along with that? Why would they go along with it?

I realize that banks, etc., are essentially just money changers in the temple, but what is in it for them with CBDCs?
What do banks do now?

I haven't had a bank account for over 20 years. Funny thing though, I get my Social Security on a debit card. I have a bill that I want to pay with Money Order, instead. So I go to the bank and withdraw a thousand in cash or whatever I want at the time. If I ask the bank to sell me a money order, they ask if I have an account. I say no and they say no. So I go to the Post Office.
You're lucky. You wouldn't be able to operate that way in this country.
I don't understand what you mean. Most debit cards give you the Routing Number and Account Number so that you can receive deposits as well as spend. Some ATM machines have a cash limit, but if you go into the bank, they have no limits on the amount of cash you can withdraw if they have it. If they don't have it, they will have a truck deliver it and you can get it tomorrow.

Walmart applied to be a bank but was denied. But they partnered with American Express and offer no fee debit card (Bluebird). You can deposit or withdraw any amount. I go to Walmart and tell the girl I want $3,000 and she says we have a $1000 limit. I say no you don't, I have done it before. She tries and succeeds. Walmart allows anyone to send anyone on earth any amount of money as long as they pick it up at any Walmart. The illegal aliens are lined up every day to send money back home.

What part of this can you not do?
If you want to be paid social security in the UK you have to have a bank account. It's very difficult to find a job anymore which pays in cash or not into a bank account. They exist but are like hen's teeth now.

You can't pay for most things without a card now and it is almost impossible to get a card without a bank or building society account. It's all stitched up. Now they are shutting nearly all the bank branches, most of the cash machines and half the post offices at least.

Since lockdown I can't even pay my local tax in cash. I used to go to the council offices to do that, but they shut them. No cheques or postal orders allowed now.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Fred wrote: November 27th, 2022, 12:13 pm
Fred wrote: November 27th, 2022, 11:28 am I haven't had a bank account for over 20 years. Funny thing though, I get my Social Security on a debit card. I have a bill that I want to pay with Money Order, instead. So I go to the bank and withdraw a thousand in cash or whatever I want at the time. If I ask the bank to sell me a money order, they ask if I have an account. I say no and they say no. So I go to the Post Office.
.. Most debit cards give you the Routing Number and Account Number so that you can receive deposits as well as spend. Some ATM machines have a cash limit, but if you go into the bank, they have no limits on the amount of cash you can withdraw if they have it. If they don't have it, they will have a truck deliver it and you can get it tomorrow.

Walmart applied to be a bank but was denied. But they partnered with American Express and offer no fee debit card (Bluebird). You can deposit or withdraw any amount.
So, what you're saying is you DO have a bank account. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

You are (no offence). There would still be a need for every single thing that the financial service sector offers ... only it would be delivered through the blockchain/CBDC system. Not much different than now, actually ... credits and debits flow electronically.

What they gain is complete control. They know every penny that is spent by everyone. There is no more cash. There is no such thing as "under the table". You won't be able to falsely claim deductions because it'll all be easily verifiable. Additionally, they'll be able to turn off your account at will. Say something they don't like? Turn off your wallet. Seen attending an anti-government rally? Stop your wallet from interacting with anything entertainment based for a month. Tweet something they don't like? Take $100 from your wallet instantly.

It's quite evil, actually. They will also know where you are at all times. With an RFID you won't be able to hide anywhere ... the whole country is blanketed with internet from space thanks to Elon Musk. You'll be locatable every second.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

I have the same concerns. The scenario you describe sounds absolutely terrible. And I do think that is definitely where some people want to go with it. But after having been wrong about plenty of things, I don’t pretend to know with certainty those kinds of details about what is going to happen.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

CBDC is not the mark of the Beast but the path thereof

Post by Letfreedumbring »

I do not think it is the mark of the beast - the same as the jab is not either.
Last edited by Letfreedumbring on November 28th, 2022, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

MAINSTREAMING CBDC & PEDOPHILIA — Bob Kudla

from SGT Report:

Bill Holter returns to SGT Report to help break down the latest REAL news from the FTX Crypto scandal to precious metals to the rush toward global government – we have seen the truth: There are zombies and Traitors are among us.
https://www.sgtreport.com/2022/11/mains ... bob-kudla/

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

CBDC is not the mark of the beast. CBDC is a digital currency. Yes I’m sure it’s the currency that will be used by those who take the mark of the beast because it can be monitored, identified and controlled in real time. We already use debit and credit cards and even our finger prints and facial images (right hand or forehead) to buy and sell so it’s just a case of implanting that facility into humans. It will only be given to those who make a covenant to worship satan. Most of you already refer to him as the Light Bearer or Light Bringer and so all you need is your chip or implant and you’re good to go!

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

If not directly then its major pre cursor. While the UPC and credit card tech years ago had potential, those methods lacked the absolute Micro-domination digital bio currency offers.

The elites have decided that secular communism is not their path to utopia. Their new love is techno-oligarch-authoritarianism. Just listen to anyone from New York Times to Obama to Schwab to Trudeau slobber all over Chinas power. Next they will realize pushing a religion they control is better than try to destroy religions they don't.

Soon after, our rightful king will return.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: CBDC is not the mark of the Beast but the path thereof

Post by Niemand »

Letfreedumbring wrote: November 27th, 2022, 11:03 pm I do not think it is the mark of the beast - the same as the jab is not either.
A better way to look at it is as a convergence of factors.

Barcodes for example are not the Mark but are interrelated as are cards, phones, QR codes, personal ID numbers or even religious forehead markings. I don't believe we are damned for having these but we should be aware of where they lead.

A "vaccine" passport was coming dangerously close to the thing.

To put it another way, CBDC is NOT the Mark of the Beast itself, but it will probably be a component of such a system.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Original_Intent wrote: November 27th, 2022, 12:11 pm Smaller banks are just useful tools for central banks until they aren't.

The question "What do banks do now?" when referring to the vast network of branches and smaller banks is not relevant to the central planners. As with all satanic schemes, they are fine with letting their own burn along with the masses - the wages of sin is death.

The idea that central planners would never do something that hurts banks is wrong. Ultimately it is about power and centralizing power, and that means eventually sacrificing some colleagues farther down the food chain, or even up the food chain if it can be managed.
Well said.

What dovetails nicely with the determining what the mark of the beast is, is determining the timing. The BoM tells us that the elite will fall in the pit that they dig for the saints, which I would interpret as during the implementation of the great reset and CBDC's is when the whole system will come down and result in the end of the day of the gentile. I see the transition to CBDC being the collapse. It has to be the 'falling into the pit' because a successful implementation would be complete victory for team Satan. There might be some initial success upon implementation, but the system is one of complete victory and power over your enemies, so it is the pit referenced in the BoM.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Shawn Henry wrote: November 28th, 2022, 12:08 pm
Original_Intent wrote: November 27th, 2022, 12:11 pm Smaller banks are just useful tools for central banks until they aren't.

The idea that central planners would never do something that hurts banks is wrong. Ultimately it is about power and centralizing power, and that means eventually sacrificing some colleagues farther down the food chain, or even up the food chain if it can be managed.
Well said.

What dovetails nicely with the determining what the mark of the beast is, is determining the timing. The BoM tells us that the elite will fall in the pit that they dig for the saints, which I would interpret as during the implementation of the great reset and CBDC's is when the whole system will come down and result in the end of the day of the gentile. I see the transition to CBDC being the collapse. It has to be the 'falling into the pit' because a successful implementation would be complete victory for team Satan. There might be some initial success upon implementation, but the system is one of complete victory and power over your enemies, so it is the pit referenced in the BoM.
I concur, but I do think they will succeed long enough that everyone will be tested as to whether they will accept it (even under duress) or not. It may even be the case that such a universal system must succeed for a time (with of course the few faithful refusing it) for the entire Babylon system to be able to fall in an hour.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

I agree with the timing. Most haven't seen the leaves have already changed to more red than yellow.
The colors will get darker but most won't notice until it is time to be hewn into the fire.

Are these the elements of the mark, in and of itself? No, but they are the precursor to the AntiChrist Express card that we will all need to carry if we want to buy or sell. It is laying the groundwork - one system here and there another until it all works together.
Last edited by Letfreedumbring on November 29th, 2022, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I do think the elite have managed to hurt themselves in ways that are too complex to explai or for us to understand.

I believe they think the pain is worth the result or ends justifies the means.