I am convinced CBDC is the mark of the Beast

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

I am convinced CBDC is the mark of the Beast

Post by Original_Intent »

Not really up to making my case tonight. I have thought it possible or likely for a long time, but as I see it being tested in the U.S. and already active in 11 countries (with many more pushing in that direction) I'm convinced. Anyone with arguments for or against, please pose them. I'll post further thoughts on this tomorrow.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Re: I am convinced CBDC is the mark of the Beast

Post by LDS Physician »

I agree. I think that we'll see CBDCs adopted by countries and then the wallets will be either tattoos of invisible ink (hand or forehead, right?) or implanted RFIDs (hand or forehead, right?). Don't want to get that? Can't buy or sell ...

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

See anything published by Yuval Harari, demonic protege of Klaus Schwab, and you'll see that it is true. They want to force us into a system of compliance and of acknowledgement of government as God and the source of all blessing

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Maybe so, maybe no.

What if… some scriptures are designed to be self-fulfilling prophesies? And what if many people having faith in such ungodly ideas helps manifest it?

That said, CBDC seems like a potentially very oppressive tool. Look at China.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Definitely. CBDC puts you completely under the thumb of the government. I wonder how they will force the Amish into compliance?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Is the “mark” just one thing? Worth thinking about.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Mark of the beast is joining the "Great and Abominable Church" in its various forms. If its digital currency or chip or whatever; few have yet joined. But if its joining the Illuminati/fabian globalist, then people have been steadily joining all along.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Christianlee wrote: November 27th, 2022, 4:59 am Definitely. CBDC puts you completely under the thumb of the government. I wonder how they will force the Amish into compliance?
So called F.O.M.O. - their main weapon against us.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

From my perspective, this is a big concern. It looks to me, though, like a move to a central digital currency would essentially eliminate the need for a large part of the powerful banking and financial services sector. Am I wrong about that perception? Are they going to go along with that? Why would they go along with it?

I realize that banks, etc., are essentially just money changers in the temple, but what is in it for them with CBDCs?

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

tmac wrote: November 27th, 2022, 8:31 am From my perspective, this is a big concern. It looks to me, though, like a move to a central digital currency would essentially eliminate the need for a large part of the banking and financial services sector. Am I wrong about that perception? Are they going to go along with that? Why would they go along with it?

I realize that banks, etc., are essentially just money changers in the temple, but what is in it for them with CBDCs?
I have considered the same question.

Could the phrase "follow the money" no longer apply?

Are they beyond the need for money?

But how are they going to keep control of their minions?

Banksters don't actually do anything.

My conclusion at this point.

They have decided they no longer need their lackeys.

They have found another way to control them.

This is just more fear mongering.

Could be any of them.

Or even something else.

Smoke and Mirrors.

Sir H

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

HVDC wrote: November 27th, 2022, 9:08 am
tmac wrote: November 27th, 2022, 8:31 am From my perspective, this is a big concern. It looks to me, though, like a move to a central digital currency would essentially eliminate the need for a large part of the banking and financial services sector. Am I wrong about that perception? Are they going to go along with that? Why would they go along with it?

I have considered the same question.

This is just more fear mongering.

Could be any of them.

Or even something else.

Smoke and Mirrors.

Sir H
mostly agree, is Caesar’s rendering the same as God’s?

Christ didn’t seem the least bit concerned of what was “Caesar’s”……the not being able to buy & sell is a direct side effect of people worshiping at Caesar’s altar, eh?

kinda like getting the jab & then worrying about the possible side effects……ie….too late, if one blindly complies…..
Last edited by 1775peasant on November 27th, 2022, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

HVDC wrote: November 27th, 2022, 9:08 am I have considered the same question.

Maybe more simple, with automation they won't need a labour force very soon, let alone one that is going to be unemployed and resentful very soon.

But I suppose there must be some point at which you become so rich as to be almost meaningless, because there is only so much one can buy.

Rubicon
captain of 1,000

Post by Rubicon »

tmac wrote: November 27th, 2022, 8:31 am From my perspective, this is a big concern. It looks to me, though, like a move to a central digital currency would essentially eliminate the need for a large part of the powerful banking and financial services sector. Am I wrong about that perception? Are they going to go along with that? Why would they go along with it?

It's upping the game from the power and control of money, to pure power and control for its own sake. In other words, it's not that they will gain any more profit from this, it is that they can control and doom people absolutely. O'Brian and the Inner Party's ultimate wish: power for its own sake.

It's what enraged the radical shutdown people. It wasn't that we were endangering others as vectors of disease, it was that we would not comply and wear masks, get vaxxed, etc. That was what enraged them -- not public health.
Last edited by Rubicon on November 27th, 2022, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

What difference really would it make anyways. The SS # was the mark, some have said, the DL was the mark, the debit/credit card/ was the mark, the birth certificate was, the passport was, one friend made an interesting case on the cell phone being the mark. It seems we have gone mad after the mark to the point of now we mark ourselves up with tattoos like gangsters. I think that the masses want the mark as we have already demonstrated our willingness to do whatever the nanny state says is good for us. We like the government to take care of us, and to keep us safe. So I suppose God is letting us have what we want.
I really don't even think it matters what the actual mark really turns out to be, we are all, (or most all) prepped and ready for it. We can't wait to get it, in exchange for food, "safety" and "stability".
Who here truly are willing to sacrifice their all for God, in the face of all hell and fury. I question myself.
We, like sheep, have all gone astray. That's what God says about us anyways. So let the mark come and do its thing. Watch and see, probably most all will get it and even the ones that stress about it all the time. After all, when we can't shop at Costco/Wal-Mart/Ford/GMC/Caterpillar/without it, when we can't buy food, or tickets to our ungodly sporting events, or the theaters, or vacations etc etc etc, we will be the first in line. :D
I'll gladly stand and be corrected, but watch and see. Our fruits/actions have already demonstrated that we are ripe n ready.
Oh, I forgot about accessing our medical gods/doctors, when that access is denied without the mark, we will rush right down and get it also.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

simpleton wrote: November 27th, 2022, 9:50 am What difference really would it make anyways. The SS # was the mark, some have said, the DL was the mark, the debit/credit card/ was the mark, the birth certificate was, the passport was, one friend made an interesting case on the cell phone being the mark. It seems we have gone mad after the mark to the point of now we mark ourselves up with tattoos like gangsters. I think that the masses want the mark as we have already demonstrated our willingness to do whatever the nanny state says is good for us. We like the government to take care of us, and to keep us safe. So I suppose God is letting us have what we want.
I really don't even think it matters what the actual mark really turns out to be, we are all, (or most all) prepped and ready for it. We can't wait to get it, in exchange for food, "safety" and "stability".
Who here truly are willing to sacrifice their all for God, in the face of all hell and fury. I question myself.
We, like sheep, have all gone astray. That's what God says about us anyways. So let the mark come and do its thing. Watch and see, probably most all will get it and even the ones that stress about it all the time. After all, when we can't shop at Costco/Wal-Mart/Ford/GMC/Caterpillar/without it, when we can't buy food, or tickets to our ungodly sporting events, or the theaters, or vacations etc etc etc, we will be the first in line. :D
I'll gladly stand and be corrected, but watch and see. Our fruits/actions have already demonstrated that we are ripe n ready.
Oh, I forgot about accessing our medical gods/doctors, when that access is denied without the mark, we will rush right down and get it also.
“Who here truly are willing to sacrifice their all for God, in the face of all hell and fury. I question myself.”

I am willing.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Just remember.

When the law becomes impossible to follow.

We will all be lawbreakers.

When that happens.

The fun begins.

And.They.Know.It.

They will tread carefully.

Everything they do is to test our resistance.

Sir H

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

HVDC wrote: November 27th, 2022, 10:20 am Just remember.

When the law becomes impossible to follow.

We will all be lawbreakers.

When that happens.

The fun begins.

And.They.Know.It.

They will tread carefully.

Everything they do is to test our resistance.

Sir H
Look at Foxconn is China, they pushed until the slaved rebelled, then here comes a little 10,000 yuan carrot 🥕 and the slaves are good to go again for another round of cell phone manufacturing.
Look at us in America, they pushed us up against the fear wall with a massive worldwide viral covid scare, and we whimpered a bit. But, it mostly seemed to work and this last election cycle seems to prove it, as nothing changed at all.
I suppose that a few woke up, but again, they are easily pacified with threats of various kinds.
Look at the media, the unvaxed are almost worthy of death, as in their propaganda, the unvaxed are spreading death. How many Americans truly believe that?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I remain unconvinced that it is the mark of the beast. I don't think it's anything like what most people often think the mark will be.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

tmac wrote: November 27th, 2022, 8:31 am From my perspective, this is a big concern. It looks to me, though, like a move to a central digital currency would essentially eliminate the need for a large part of the powerful banking and financial services sector. Am I wrong about that perception? Are they going to go along with that? Why would they go along with it?

What do banks do now?

I haven't had a bank account for over 20 years. Funny thing though, I get my Social Security on a debit card. I have a bill that I want to pay with Money Order, instead. So I go to the bank and withdraw a thousand in cash or whatever I want at the time. If I ask the bank to sell me a money order, they ask if I have an account. I say no and they say no. So I go to the Post Office.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: November 27th, 2022, 11:28 am

What do banks do now?

I haven't had a bank account for over 20 years. Funny thing though, I get my Social Security on a debit card. I have a bill that I want to pay with Money Order, instead. So I go to the bank and withdraw a thousand in cash or whatever I want at the time. If I ask the bank to sell me a money order, they ask if I have an account. I say no and they say no. So I go to the Post Office.
You're lucky. You wouldn't be able to operate that way in this country.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

creator wrote: November 27th, 2022, 11:09 am I remain unconvinced that it is the mark of the beast. I don't think it's anything like what most people often think the mark will be.
I respect your opinion as well as others who disagree. You've been proven right in the past when we disagreed.

I guess I am having a moment like the investigator in V for Vendetta - I have a feeling that I can see how it is all going to play out.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

It's worth pointing out that Elon Musk, who is sometimes seen as a potential Antichrist, supposedly launched himself using the international "PayPal" system.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Rubicon wrote: November 27th, 2022, 9:49 am

It's upping the game from the power and control of money, to pure power and control for its own sake. In other words, it's not that they will gain any more profit from this, it is that they can control and doom people absolutely. O'Brian and the Inner Party's ultimate wish: power for its own sake.

It's what enraged the radical shutdown people. It wasn't that we were endangering others as vectors of disease, it was that we would not comply and wear masks, get vaxxed, etc. That was what enraged them -- not public health.
when you see or hear the words 'for national security'. or "it a matter of national security'.

it means 'govt/ruling class security'.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

What do banks do now?
Banks continue to do the same thing they've always done: Provide loans, credit and other financial services, which the vast, vast majority of people in this country still use -- which is how banks make money.

But if people quit using banks to "bank" or deposit their money, because its all on deposit with the central bank, then that limits conventional banks' ability to lend money, provide credit and other financial services.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

tmac wrote: November 27th, 2022, 12:05 pm
What do banks do now?
Banks continue to do the same thing they've always done: Provide loans and credit, which is how they make money -- which the vast, vast majority of people in this country still use.

But if people quit using banks to "bank" or deposit their money, because its all on deposit with the central bank, then that limits conventional banks' ability to lend money.
Smaller banks are just useful tools for central banks until they aren't.

The question "What do banks do now?" when referring to the vast network of branches and smaller banks is not relevant to the central planners. As with all satanic schemes, they are fine with letting their own burn along with the masses - the wages of sin is death.

The idea that central planners would never do something that hurts banks is wrong. Ultimately it si about power and centralizing power, and that means eventually sacrificing some colleagues farther down the food chain, or even up the food chain if it can be managed.