ANTI-VAXERS - YOU COULD BE CAUSING THE DEATHS OF MANY THAT HAVE BEEN VAXED !

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

ANTI-VAXERS - YOU COULD BE CAUSING THE DEATHS OF MANY THAT HAVE BEEN VAXED !

Post by Being There »

SMH
Boy, I've heard some lame ridiculous excuses - like the ones TBM come up with, to try to justify everything
their corrupt church leaders do, but this is the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard - trying to say that it's our fault ! -
that is - us - that are against this fake Scamdemic and their kill shot - that they disguise as a Vax -
that it's part our fault that people are dying from the kill shot.

https://www.biomedicinej.com/biomedicine/vol12/iss3/1/

BioMedicine

Home > BIOMEDICINE > Vol. 12 (2022) > Iss. 3

Covid19 Vaccines and the Misinterpretation of Perceived Side Effects

Abstract

In the era of Covid19 and mass vaccination programs, the anti-vaccination movement across the world is currently at an all-time high. Much of this anti-vaccination sentiment could be attributed to the alleged side effects that are perpetuated across social media from anti-vaccination groups.
Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorise people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreaks, but could also be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process.
This brief review will offer data that may demonstrate that misinformation perpetuated by the anti-vaccination movement may be causing more deaths and side effects from any vaccine.
A mini review of published literature has been conducted and found that mental stress clearly causes vasoconstriction and arterial constriction of the blood vessels. Therefore, if subjects are panicked, concerned, stressed or scared of the vaccination, their arteries will constrict and become smaller in and around the time of receiving the vaccine. This biological mechanism (the constriction of veins, arteries and vessels under mental stress) is the most likely cause for where there has been blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, loss of smell and taste that may have been experienced shortly after vaccine administration.

The extreme mental stress of the patient could most likely be attributed to the fear mongering and scare tactics used by various anti-vaccination groups.
This paper does not aim to rule in or out every side effect seen, but it is highly likely that many apparent side effects seen shortly after a subject has received a vaccine could be the result of restricted or congested blood flow from blood vessel or arterial constriction caused by emotional distress or placebo based on fear around vaccines.
Last edited by Being There on November 26th, 2022, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ANTI - VAXERS - YOU COULD BE CAUSING THE DEATHS OF MANY THAT HAVE BEEN VAXED !

Post by Fred »

Being There wrote: November 26th, 2022, 8:12 pm SMH
Boy, I've heard some lame ridiculous excuses - like the ones TBM come up with, to try to justify everything
their corrupt church leaders do, but this is the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard - trying to say that it's our fault ! -
that is - us - that are against this fake Scamdemic and their kill shot - that they disguise as a Vax -

BioMedicine

Abstract

In the era of Covid19 and mass vaccination programs, the anti-vaccination movement across the world is currently at an all-time high. Much of this anti-vaccination sentiment could be attributed to the alleged side effects that are perpetuated across social media from anti-vaccination groups.
Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorise people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreaks, but could also be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process.
This brief review will offer data that may demonstrate that misinformation perpetuated by the anti-vaccination movement may be causing more deaths and side effects from any vaccine. A mini review of published literature has been conducted and found that mental stress clearly causes vasoconstriction and arterial constriction of the blood vessels. Therefore, if subjects are panicked, concerned, stressed or scared of the vaccination, their arteries will constrict and become smaller in and around the time of receiving the vaccine. This biological mechanism (the constriction of veins, arteries and vessels under mental stress) is the most likely cause for where there has been blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, loss of smell and taste that may have been experienced shortly after vaccine administration.

The extreme mental stress of the patient could most likely be attributed to the fear mongering and scare tactics used by various anti-vaccination groups.
This paper does not aim to rule in or out every side effect seen, but it is highly likely that many apparent side effects seen shortly after a subject has received a vaccine could be the result of restricted or congested blood flow from blood vessel or arterial constriction caused by emotional distress or placebo based on fear around vaccines.
Any clot shot promoter is attempting murder. Plain and simple.

How many doctors have gone to school to save lives and are now destroying lives?

How many people thought to be followers of Christ are now known to be dedicated disciples of satan for promoting the jab?

How many people believe themselves to be of value and doing the right thing, when in fact they are the scum of the earth, working for satan, and have the blood of many on their hands?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ANTI-VAXERS - YOU COULD BE CAUSING THE DEATHS OF MANY THAT HAVE BEEN VAXED !

Post by Lizzy60 »

It seems they are trying to say that the warnings about side effects of the vaxx, published by those opposed to the covid vaxx, are causing stress in those who want to be vaxxed, so when they get vaxxed, this stress of worrying about possible side effects.......ummm......causes the side effects? Not the actual jab, but concern about the jab? Man, that’s some real power that the anti-covid-vaxx crowd have over those who want the vaxx.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ANTI-VAXERS - YOU COULD BE CAUSING THE DEATHS OF MANY THAT HAVE BEEN VAXED !

Post by Fred »

Lizzy60 wrote: November 26th, 2022, 8:30 pm It seems they are trying to say that the warnings about side effects of the vaxx, published by those opposed to the covid vaxx, are causing stress in those who want to be vaxxed, so when they get vaxxed, this stress of worrying about possible side effects.......ummm......causes the side effects? Not the actual jab, but concern about the jab? Man, that’s some real power that the anti-covid-vaxx crowd have over those who want the vaxx.
What's funny is the jab doesn't work. It doesn't prevent covid. Most of the people dying of or from covid right now are multiple vaxxed. One has to wonder how people can be this stupid? Shots one, two, and three didn't work so how about a fourth one? Maybe it is a scam that only stupid people fall for. They are too stupid to live and so they have to die.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

BioMedicine

Abstract

This brief review will offer data that may demonstrate that misinformation perpetuated by the anti-vaccination movement may be causing more deaths and side effects from any vaccine.
A mini review of published literature has been conducted and found that mental stress clearly causes vasoconstriction and arterial constriction of the blood vessels. Therefore, if subjects are panicked, concerned, stressed or scared of the vaccination, their arteries will constrict and become smaller in and around the time of receiving the vaccine. This biological mechanism (the constriction of veins, arteries and vessels under mental stress) is the most likely cause for where there has been blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, loss of smell and taste that may have been experienced shortly after vaccine administration.

I laughed so hard that I just about fell out of my seat. The sheer gaslighting going on in this article is next level.

The sheer amount of research proving that the vaccine is deadly is beyond refuting, yet they keep peddling this nonsense to their useful idiot base.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

anonymous91 wrote: November 26th, 2022, 8:55 pm

BioMedicine

Abstract

I laughed so hard that I just about fell out of my seat. The sheer gaslighting going on in this article is next level.

The sheer amount of research proving that the vaccine is deadly is beyond refuting, yet they keep peddling this nonsense to their useful idiot base.
It appears that he can’t deny that people are dying very soon after getting the jab. His cognitive dissonance and worldview will not allow him to believe the vaxx itself could be at fault.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Fred wrote: November 26th, 2022, 8:47 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: November 26th, 2022, 8:30 pm It seems they are trying to say that the warnings about side effects of the vaxx, published by those opposed to the covid vaxx, are causing stress in those who want to be vaxxed, so when they get vaxxed, this stress of worrying about possible side effects.......ummm......causes the side effects? Not the actual jab, but concern about the jab? Man, that’s some real power that the anti-covid-vaxx crowd have over those who want the vaxx.
What's funny is the jab doesn't work. It doesn't prevent covid. Most of the people dying of or from covid right now are multiple vaxxed. One has to wonder how people can be this stupid? Shots one, two, and three didn't work so how about a fourth one? Maybe it is a scam that only stupid people fall for. They are too stupid to live and so they have to die.
One has to wonder how people can be this stupid?
I don't know which is more - stupid, or out of FEAR.

you know, I had a - sort of friend - once, who would accuse me - of what he was doing.
satan is good at that.

so what I'm saying is - that that's what they're dong.
they are accusing us of what they - have been doing all along - "Fear mongering - to get Vaxed - and misinformation"

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Being There wrote: November 26th, 2022, 9:13 pm
Fred wrote: November 26th, 2022, 8:47 pm
One has to wonder how people can be this stupid?
I don't know which is more - stupid, or out of FEAR.

you know, I had a - sort of friend - once, who would accuse me - of what he was doing.
satan is good at that.

so what I'm saying is - that that's what they're dong.
they are accusing us of what they - have been doing all along - "Fear mongering - to get Vaxed - and misinformation"
That actually makes sense. It is straight out of the democrat playbook.

Rubicon
captain of 1,000

Post by Rubicon »

If that were true, then the power of positive thinking (mind over matter) on the part of the anti-vaxxers would enable them to weather illness better than the scaredy-cats.

I do think that is true, but this particular apologetic is not scientific. If the vax works, then that would be borne out in results, regardless of the placebo effect or people's fear of getting it.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

BioMedicine

Abstract

The people we trust the most and look up to the most are often those that put everything they've got into something, holding nothing back. To come up with a result like this, they must have been really pulling their hair out. I almost want to applaud the fact they came up with this, while at the same time I feel some revulsion. What a confusing result.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I'm soooo over all this....lol...in fact I'm having a bad flu of sorts right now. I have been flu free for almost 2 years....husband had covid twice....my brother almost died...everyone around us for two years has had covid...me nada....except the shingles last dec/ Jan....i don't think that counts even though it was not very fun for me......my husband came home from a week long hunting trip sick....of course I was like...really? Your going to take another vacation in your easy chair???? I continued busy as usual and then after ten days he began to feel better and then I was struck down. I'm on day 9 now...i think it was just a seasonal flu....the symptoms are varied and many.....first you get a fever...get tired..then you get a sore throat, extreme sniffles, stuffed up nose....more tired...body aches....hot and chilled at the same time....fevers...kinda feel like you are going to throw up and then never do........head ache...and then a worse headache...so much you don't even want to type on ldsff or be talked to or talk.....lol.....then a cough...then a deep cough....ear aches....then hoarse voice...more extreme sniffles....tired....and then you slowly get better....lol.....I got my voice back but still have sore throat and now I feel kinda nauseous.....lol....but now the headaches are done.....I'm doing alot of talking and typing and I'm doing my part to super spread the flu everywhere I can.....lol......I even missed Thanksgiving dinner that was supposed to be at my house...mostly because my seattle relatives couldn't/wouldn't come over....even though they are still masked and vaxxed and social distancing even in cars...lol......but really I'm soooo over this and no I don't feel bad I'm not flu shotted or vaxxed.....and I don't care I got the seasonal flu and passing it around....although I didn't love it for myself.....it's just a part of life...lol.....I prolly won't get sick for another two years...oh well.....I'm putting my fingers in my ears and singing lalalalalala anytime I hear about this stupid stuff.....lol.....taking a tactic from a two year old seems appropriate in this situation...

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

BioMedicine

Abstract

Interesting that this article seeks to shame people into accepting the mainstream media narrative that unvacc'ed equals deadly and dirty. We have well educated doctors and scientists speaking out against this so-called vaccination for C*V. But suddenly all their education and experience is worth a big fat zero because they are brave enough to speak out against the "powers that be". Curious.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

I am starting to think that the Seasonal Flu is nothing more than the body resetting itself.

Cleaning out all of the toxins, ect.

Most of the symptoms associated with the Flu.

Are probably caused by the elimination of these things.

The frequency of this reset.

Is predicated, not on ones immune system.

But on the level of toxocity that has built up.

The triggers could be seasonal changes.

Holiday get together drama or other stressors.

As well as recent exposure to different molds, mildews, insects...

Therefore.

Depending on our sensitivity to these triggers.

Some people will become sick more frequently than others.

Just a thought.

I'm not a prophet.

I can lead people astray.

Don't follow me.

Or we will both end up in the ditch.

It's why I wear waders.

Sir H
Last edited by HVDC on November 27th, 2022, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The whole world has endured at least two years of fear mongering, economic collapse and gaslighting.

The anti-vaxxer label is also ridiculous, but that is another matter.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

HVDC wrote: November 27th, 2022, 8:39 am I am starting to think that the Seasonal Flu is nothing more than the body resetting itself.

Is predicted, not on ones immune system.

Therefore.

Just a thought.

I'm not a prophet.

Don't follow me.

It's why I wear waders.

Sir H
True this...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

HVDC wrote: November 27th, 2022, 8:39 am I am starting to think that the Seasonal Flu is nothing more than the body resetting itself.

Therefore.

Just a thought.

I'm not a prophet.

Don't follow me.

It's why I wear waders.

Sir H
I dunno... I definitely catch it off people. I have even been able to work out who I got it from on occasion. I've been in a location where one person spreads it to the rest.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: November 27th, 2022, 10:00 am

Therefore.

Just a thought.

I'm not a prophet.

Don't follow me.

It's why I wear waders.

Sir H
I dunno... I definitely catch it off people. I have even been able to work out who I got it from on occasion. I've been in a location where one person spreads it to the rest.
I think the two theories (germ and terrain) could be connected.
I suspect there is a great deal of truth in the clearing out of toxins idea, and I think it is reasonable to assune that others chemically pick up on this and come out with the same symptoms as they too reset.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Robin Hood wrote: November 27th, 2022, 2:41 pm
Niemand wrote: November 27th, 2022, 10:00 am

Therefore.

Just a thought.

I'm not a prophet.

Don't follow me.

It's why I wear waders.

Sir H
I think the two theories (germ and terrain) could be connected.
I suspect there is a great deal of truth in the clearing out of toxins idea, and I think it is reasonable to assune that others chemically pick up on this and come out with the same symptoms as they too reset.
Toxic people.

Sir H

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

The idea that in nature there are terrifying little organisms that have as their end purpose in life, the goal to cause the death of other living things, is absurd. The idea that so-called viruses, or germs or whatever, would attack these other living things only to kill them, and afterwards to die with them is a biological absurdity! Not even the parasites, that stick to other living beings to nourish themselves and live (sometimes with very dangerous effects for the host), do it with the precise aim of killing.

No, germ hypothesis (it doesn’t even reach theory level) is not real. Bacteria are pleomorphic. It’s terrain terrain terrain.