The last Battle: The fight for our souls

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
dennis
captain of 1,000

The last Battle: The fight for our souls

Post by dennis »

"Every part of our lives will be subject to control. This virus is about training us for submission, training us to do what we're told. To not go to the beach unless we're told, to not kiss our girlfriend without their permission. They're turning us into production units and consuming entities. They are going to rob us not only of our democracy and our liberties, but our souls. They are going to inject us with the medicines they want and they're going to charge us for the diseases they give us. They are going to control every part of our lives. What we are doing at Children's Health Defense is using the last instruments of democracy we have left - the Courts - to fight them."We are in the last battle. We are in the apocalypse. We are fighting for the salvation of humanity. We all knew this was coming, though I never believed it would come in my lifetime. But here it is."
-- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Re: The last Battle: The fight for our souls

Post by tmac »

dennis wrote: November 26th, 2022, 1:54 pm "Every part of our lives will be subject to control. This virus is about training us for submission, training us to do what we're told. To not go to the beach unless we're told, to not kiss our girlfriend without their permission. They're turning us into production units and consuming entities. They are going to rob us not only of our democracy and our liberties, but our souls. They are going to inject us with the medicines they want and they're going to charge us for the diseases they give us. They are going to control every part of our lives. What we are doing at Children's Health Defense is using the last instruments of democracy we have left - the Courts - to fight them."We are in the last battle. We are in the apocalypse. We are fighting for the salvation of humanity. We all knew this was coming, though I never believed it would come in my lifetime. But here it is."
-- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Dennis, it has been a very, very long time. How are you, and what have you been up to?

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

Hola amigo, I am living the dream in Costa Rica. My Promised Land, sunshine ,tropical fruit , loving people , finally got out of the US . I post photos on my facebook..... Dennis Pace if you want to see the flowers... smile

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

dennis wrote: November 26th, 2022, 2:23 pm Hola amigo, I am living the dream in Costa Rica. My Promised Land, sunshine ,tropical fruit , loving people , finally got out of the US . I post photos on my facebook..... Dennis Pace if you want to see the flowers... smile
You fortunate sonuvagun 👍

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Come unto Yeshua and keep His law / Torah to be saved.

As I see it every part of the Doctrine of Christ [the Messiah] is connected to His law / Torah.
A Repenting and returning to the law / Torah.
-B Baptism of water is a witness of covenant already made to keep all of His law / Torah.
-B Baptism of fire is a witness you have been judged and found with a broken heart and a contrite spirit and you are then cleansed of your past sins and have been justified by the law / Torah because of Yeshua’s merits.
A Baptism of the Holy Spirit is sanctification by the law / Torah and have it written on your heart and you seek to sin no more and have the express image of Yeshua in your countenance.
Sometimes the Doctrine of Christ [the Messiah] includes enduring to the end which is keeping the commandments to the end of your life even when the world will judge you negatively for doing so. Other times it will include speaking with the tongue of angels which is simply preaching and teaching the law / Torah and calling people to repentance which is telling them to return to YHWH’s law / Torah.
https://seekingyhwh.org/2022/10/05/all- ... o-chiasmi/