Native American lakes and canal system discovered in Idaho - dutchsinse

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Native American lakes and canal system discovered in Idaho - dutchsinse

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

This is pretty fascinating. Early Native Americans created a canal system with interconnecting ponds and various symbols around the edge of each pond in South Central Idaho. I’ve driven past the Camas Prairie Wildlife area dozens of times and had no idea this was out there in the flats to the South.

Here’s a google map link to the area. Be sure to turn on the satellite view: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Camas ... %2F0jzs9c0
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on November 26th, 2022, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Native American lakes and canal system discovered in Idaho - dutchsinse

To add to this, the plus (+) symbol is indicative of the four navigational directions of North, South, East, and West and was a very symbolic element in Native American worship.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

And another interesting twist, these animal shapes match those found in Wisconsin:

https://www.bigrivermagazine.com/effigy ... isRiv.html

PressingForward
captain of 100

Post by PressingForward »

The area was of great importance to the tribes that lived/transited the area. The camas flower is a natural “tuber” and was a staple. War was fought over that food source and pioneers pigs and cattle destroying it.
Now makes me wonder if we didn’t know back then that something else was important about the area……
I know the area well, yet this is news to me…and something to research further.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Well… for some reason Dutchsinse has removed the video. I’m curious what happened.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

All you lucky folks that actually watched it, please do share what you remember!

luvnlite
Hi, I'm new.

Post by luvnlite »

Another thing he discovered is that the Wisconsin mounds and the Idaho mounds are on the same latitude, which is 43.1N latitude (if I remember correctly) He also wrote in his comment, to begin looking along that latitude between the 2 mounds and you’ll be surprised what you find.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

If you look around on Google Earth in that area especially around Craters of the Moon, you can find some more that Dutch missed. 😊

Also interesting is the earthquake swarm that's been happening the last year near Stanley Idaho, in the same area.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 26th, 2022, 9:36 am If you look around on Google Earth in that area especially around Craters of the Moon, you can find some more that Dutch missed. 😊

Also interesting is the earthquake swarm that's been happening the last year near Stanley Idaho, in the same area.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley,_Idaho wrote:
On March 31, 2020 at 5:48 MST, a M 6.5 earthquake 20 miles northwest of Stanley shook the town.
Shook my son on his bday about 100 miles NW of there. 8-)

It was the second of four earthquakes making up a geometric progression of magnitudes, that began with a 5.7 as per march8miracle.org. It was 4:48 PM in OKC, which may represent the date when something spectacular is due to occur.

He was born two hours shy of being a fool. :lol:

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 26th, 2022, 8:01 am Well… for some reason Dutchsinse has removed the video. I’m curious what happened.
Maybe he's getting more threats and harassment by the USGS and NOAA and NASA and the other agencies that don't like him exposing their lies. If the mud flood and old world and all those secrets are uncovered mainstream, it's going to expose EVERYTHING.🤔

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 26th, 2022, 8:01 am Well… for some reason Dutchsinse has removed the video. I’m curious what happened.
dutchsinse
2 hours ago (edited)
I deleted my video on what I found because I am causing/ caused offense to native americans when I unknowingly referred to these good peoples as "american indians" several times in my video.

I apologize deeply, and meant no offense. I didn't know.

Also less controversial , but another good reason to delete the video , the thing I referred to as a bird, was most likely a corn husk.

I stand by my findings. The information is now out there to the people who need to know. No point in having this video up, I'm not looking for credit or anything, just wanted to show what I found.

Not looking to cause anyone any problems.
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkxg8ZUCd ... nUm9GwHST_

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Wondering Wendy wrote: November 26th, 2022, 10:14 am
dutchsinse
2 hours ago (edited)
I deleted my video on what I found because I am causing/ caused offense to native americans when I unknowingly referred to these good peoples as "american indians" several times in my video.

Also less controversial , but another good reason to delete the video , the thing I referred to as a bird, was most likely a corn husk.

I stand by my findings. The information is now out there to the people who need to know. No point in having this video up, I'm not looking for credit or anything, just wanted to show what I found.

🙄 Never mind I'm sure I'll just say something even more offensive if I try so never mind.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Sorry Wendy I don't know if you liked my post before or after I edited it. 😂

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 26th, 2022, 10:49 am Sorry Wendy I don't know if you liked my post before or after I edited it. 😂
LOL No problem. I'll just leave it there anyway. :D

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

dutchsinse
2 hours ago (edited)

Good grief! Such sensitivity. I'll go with Russell Means ( a leader of AIM), who had no problem with the term, American Indians, whatsoever.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

larsenb wrote: November 26th, 2022, 11:40 am
dutchsinse
2 hours ago (edited)

Good grief! Such sensitivity. I'll go with Russell Means ( a leader of AIM), who had no problem with the term, American Indians, whatsoever.
Me bird brain brothers have a problem with being mistook for a corn type husk. :lol:

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

dutchsinse
2 hours ago (edited)

Well they call pre-Europeans in Canada "first nation", but that's not accurate/true either.

There is nothing innately, overtly or intentionally offensive in that guy calling pre-Europeans in the US American Indians. I suppose everyone wants to be offended these days.

We should just call them the dominant prior-to earlier-than-modern-era-European inhabitants of the Americas.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Picky picky…

“The church, commonly referred to as the Mormons, really wants people to stop using that word. It also wants people to stop using LDS as an abbreviation. From now on, it prefers that people use the church’s full name… the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.”

Contrary to popular belief and massive advertising campaigns paid for by them, the Mormons are NOT… I repeat ARE NOT Mormons. :)