Flat Earth

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Flat Earth

Post by JohnnyL »

I watched a flight on a real-time flight tracker website and to get from Los Angeles to Taiwan, it flew over the Aleutian Islands, then came back down. If someone were trying to save fuel and cut costs, what a way to tack on a lot more! I wondered if flat earth had anything to do with it.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

How potent is the Flat Earth theory?

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/trudeau-govt ... -problems/

Governments around the world must censor the internet because conspiracy theories like the flat earth theory are actually “really dangerous” and “causing real problems” in society, according to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

JohnnyL wrote: April 9th, 2023, 6:11 pm I watched a flight on a real-time flight tracker website and to get from Los Angeles to Taiwan, it flew over the Aleutian Islands, then came back down. If someone were trying to save fuel and cut costs, what a way to tack on a lot more! I wondered if flat earth had anything to do with it.
Some of the routes do save fuel on some fe map projections. Not all the time. A strong evidence against globe system tho.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

JohnnyL wrote: April 9th, 2023, 6:11 pm I watched a flight on a real-time flight tracker website and to get from Los Angeles to Taiwan, it flew over the Aleutian Islands, then came back down. If someone were trying to save fuel and cut costs, what a way to tack on a lot more! I wondered if flat earth had anything to do with it.
The shortest route between two points on the surface of a globe is known as a great circle. The great circle between Los Angeles and Taiwan does indeed hew close to the Aleutian Islands. If you don't trust an online great circle tool, you can see it for yourself with a globe and a piece of string.

https://www.greatcirclemap.com/?routes=TSA-LAX

Ymarsakar wrote: May 19th, 2023, 5:40 pm Some of the routes do save fuel on some fe map projections.
There is no such thing as an "FE map projection."

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Most maps are projections of a 3d model unto a flat surface aka map. Thus there is such a thing as an fe map projection.

A famous pacific flight was going to california and had a medical emergency. Baby being born i recall. They went to alaska on shortest emergency landing.

On the globe projection map alaska was quite farther away than cali. On the fe projectionz alaska was the shortest straight line.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

If the Earth is a globe, then a model globe is not a projection. It is an accurate representation of the Earth's cartography, thus no "projection" required.

If the Earth were flat, then there would be no need for projections at all. We could accurately represent the Earth's cartography as a plane, because it already is a plane. Hence, flat earth projections do not exist.

We use projections to represent three-dimensional surfaces in two dimensions because it's so much easier to deal with a two-dimensional map (whether printing it on paper or viewing it on a screen) than a three-dimensional globe. There are dozens of different map projections, but they all introduce different distortions and have different strengths and weaknesses depending on their purpose. But each one originates with the same globe map.
Ymarsakar wrote: May 19th, 2023, 7:36 pm A famous pacific flight was going to california and had a medical emergency. Baby being born i recall. They went to alaska on shortest emergency landing.

On the globe projection map alaska was quite farther away than cali. On the fe projectionz alaska was the shortest straight line.
That was the same flight path we were talking about before, from Taiwan to LA. Get a globe and a piece of string and you'll see that the shortest route between the two on the globe takes it very near Alaska.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trav ... g-out.html

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Both the model globe and the globe map projections are inaccurate. For example greenland s size on meridian map vs others. Tyson says the earth is pear shaped. That is not the globe model u saw in kindergarten.

Fe needs projections as well since people dont start off with accurate cartogrphy without scouting it out.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

We went to the moon, the earth is spinning globe and excess tithing is real which needs to be invested.

To anyone, who dares to say differently I have my noise cancelling headphones on.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Good & Global wrote: May 19th, 2023, 11:34 pm To anyone, who dares to say differently I have my noise cancelling headphones on.
🎧 🤣 🤣

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

marc wrote: May 19th, 2023, 5:00 pm
Marc, that video only makes sense when one watches it and simply says yes without putting anymore thought into it.

If the sun is here within our atsmosphere, like the Pearl of Great Price teaches, a local sun would be directly over one of his towers while casting a shadow on another.

His video presupposes that people will automatically assume the sun is as far away as they say, but when it is right above us the shadows match.

Imagine two tall cups on your kitchen countertop. One is directly under your kitchen light and the other is 6 feet away. One will have a shadow, one will not.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Shawn Henry wrote: May 21st, 2023, 11:22 am
Marc, that video only makes sense when one watches it and simply says yes without putting anymore thought into it.

If the sun is here within our atsmosphere, like the Pearl of Great Price teaches, a local sun would be directly over one of his towers while casting a shadow on another.

His video presupposes that people will automatically assume the sun is as far away as they say, but when it is right above us the shadows match.

Imagine two tall cups on your kitchen countertop. One is directly under your kitchen light and the other is 6 feet away. One will have a shadow, one will not.
If I understand you correctly, you assert based on your understanding of the PoGP that the sun is inside the Earth's atmosphere? This implies that the sun moves around the Earth's atmosphere somehow (I am not well versed in flat earth or dome earth claims). Is this what you are propounding? Are you saying that the Earth is somehow in a fixed position?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

marc wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 1:31 pm

If I understand you correctly, you assert based on your understanding of the PoGP that the sun is inside the Earth's atmosphere? This implies that the sun moves around the Earth's atmosphere somehow (I am not well versed in flat earth or dome earth claims). Is this what you are propounding? Are you saying that the Earth is somehow in a fixed position?
It is basically shrinking the distances involved, but using approximately the same angles.

So the earth/moon are not millions or 100k miles away but more like 50-150 miles away.

One way I verified this is via the camera's focal length.

NASA "science" now declares that the moon is in Earth's atmosphere. Just that the atmosphere extends 200-300k miles away. This is ebcause of the Navier Stokes equation not working for vacuum atmosphere edge situations. Because the model doesn't, actually, you know, mathematically work right.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

Shawn Henry wrote: May 21st, 2023, 11:22 am If the sun is here within our atsmosphere, like the Pearl of Great Price teaches, a local sun would be directly over one of his towers while casting a shadow on another.

Right, and if that were the case then we could simply measure the shadows and determine the altitude of the sun once and for all.

And that's where Flat Earth falls apart, as has been explained umpteen times on this thread.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

captainfearnot wrote: May 19th, 2023, 7:23 pm
The shortest route between two points on the surface of a globe is known as a great circle. The great circle between Los Angeles and Taiwan does indeed hew close to the Aleutian Islands. If you don't trust an online great circle tool, you can see it for yourself with a globe and a piece of string.

https://www.greatcirclemap.com/?routes=TSA-LAX

Ymarsakar wrote: May 19th, 2023, 5:40 pm Some of the routes do save fuel on some fe map projections.
There is no such thing as an "FE map projection."
Yup for sure. Been there and done that. Flew from Korea via the Aleutians to Mountain Home, non-stop in a little fighter in 1983. Was the shortest route by far. Had one plane flame out (one engine) and had to spend a beautiful winter weekend in Shemya AK. while we basked in the April warmth in Idaho, headed back to NM. Really funny when you realize Idaho is between NM and Japan, HI and Korea.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 6:36 pm
marc wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 1:31 pm

It is basically shrinking the distances involved, but using approximately the same angles.

So the earth/moon are not millions or 100k miles away but more like 50-150 miles away.

One way I verified this is via the camera's focal length.

NASA "science" now declares that the moon is in Earth's atmosphere. Just that the atmosphere extends 200-300k miles away. This is ebcause of the Navier Stokes equation not working for vacuum atmosphere edge situations. Because the model doesn't, actually, you know, mathematically work right.
It's funny how NASA works.

Well, let's have you go to the moon again!

NASA's response: We can't. We lost the technology to get there (Gulp), Next question.

Why are all the pictures of the Earth fake?

NASA's response: It's much bigger than everyone thinks, and people would be bored blah... blah... blah... It's an artist's perspective to represent it. blah... blah... blah...misdirect, It's actually more of an oblong tye shape blah... blah... blah...misdirect...

There are problems with the math for men traveling to the moon.

NASA's response: Well actually, the moon is not in a vacuum it's actually inside of Earth's atmosphere (Who knew). 😂😂

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

The flight plans to get to the moon were in the evidence boxes known as the Clinton files both have been destroyed.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

NASA had original Apollo schematics and video, overwritten because they said they somehow ran out of space? Do these people somehow not know how to make duplicate copies of American historical stuff? Or is their budget too low and millions can't buy some film tape or solid hard drives to copy it off to?

I am told this will all make sense if one takes the MRNA salvation, waxxine injections, and hook up to 5g wifi network.

I guess I need to employ my magus abilities to discern what SS founder of NASA and JPL dark wizards were cooking up.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 5:31 am NASA had original Apollo schematics and video, overwritten because they said they somehow ran out of space? Do these people somehow not know how to make duplicate copies of American historical stuff? Or is their budget too low and millions can't buy some film tape or solid hard drives to copy it off to?

I am told this will all make sense if one takes the MRNA salvation, waxxine injections, and hook up to 5g wifi network.

I guess I need to employ my magus abilities to discern what SS founder of NASA and JPL dark wizards were cooking up.
Just sing the “Hymn to Pan” a few times to get you in that NASA spirit - - then it’ll make more sense.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Jack Parsons sang the one written by his friend Aleister Crowley at the rocket launches. These are the lyrics (different from the vid you posted - I’m sure Pan has inspired many songs by witches and warlocks):

Hymn to Pan
Thrill with lissome lust of the light,
O man! My man!
Come careering out of the night
Of Pan! Io Pan .
Io Pan! Io Pan! Come over the sea
From Sicily and from Arcady!
Roaming as Bacchus, with fauns and pards
And nymphs and styrs for thy guards,
On a milk-white @#$, come over the sea
To me, to me,
Coem with Apollo in bridal dress
(Spheperdess and pythoness)
Come with Artemis, silken shod,
And wash thy white thigh, beautiful God,
In the moon, of the woods, on the marble mount,
The dimpled dawn of of the amber fount!
Dip the purple of passionate prayer
In the crimson shrine, the scarlet snare,
The soul that startles in eyes of blue
To watch thy wantoness weeping through
The tangled grove, the gnarled bole
Of the living tree that is spirit and soul
And body and brain –come over the sea,
(Io Pan! Io Pan!)
Devil or god, to me, to me,
My man! my man!
Come with trumpets sounding shrill
Over the hill!
Come with drums low muttering
From the spring!
Come with flute and come with pipe!
Am I not ripe?
I, who wait and writhe and wrestle
With air that hath no boughs to nestle
My body, weary of empty clasp,
Strong as a lion, and sharp as an asp–
Come, O come!
I am numb
With the lonely lust of devildom.
Thrust the sword through the galling fetter,
All devourer, all begetter;
Give me the sign of the Open Eye
And the token erect of thorny thigh
And the word of madness and mystery,
O pan! Io Pan!
Io Pan! Io Pan! Pan Pan! Pan,
I am a man:
Do as thou wilt, as a great god can,
O Pan! Io Pan!
Io pan! Io Pan Pan! Iam awake
In the grip of the snake.
The eagle slashes with beak and claw;
The gods withdraw:
The great beasts come, Io Pan! I am borne
To death on the horn
Of the Unicorn.
I am Pan! Io Pan! Io Pan Pan! Pan!
I am thy mate, I am thy man,
Goat of thy flock, I am gold, I am god,
Flesh to thy bone, flower to thy rod.
With hoofs of steel I race on the rocks
Through solstice stubborn to equinox.
And I rave; and I rape and I rip and I rend
Everlasting, world without end.
Mannikin, maiden, maenad, man,
In the might of Pan.
Io Pan! Io Pan Pan! Pan! Io Pan!

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Back when I was watching flat earthers investigate the Earth, they started talking about nasa being run by nazis and dark wizards. I was like hold up, before I even get to your stuff about moon landing and the earth, I first need to check up on all these stuff they dropped as if they were casual "been there done that" notes.

I was busy doing that for a few months before I even focused on Flat Earth in 2017-2018.

My history is rather unorthodox. I came to the awareness of conspiracies with no external aid from infowars, alex jones, or other such things as 9/11 or wars.

After having had to discard 50% of my world paradigm, what do I need the other 49% for? Might as well CHUCK that too! lol

No wonder, 2020 didn't negatively affect me at all. My stake in Babylon was already over by then.

WhatWouldTeancumDo?
captain of 10

Post by WhatWouldTeancumDo? »

Can anybody explain well with actual verifiable results, why a gyroscope always tells us that the earth is stationary. Unless there is an actual earth movement, and then as always the gyroscope reacts?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

WhatWouldTeancumDo? wrote: May 24th, 2023, 8:39 am Can anybody explain well with actual verifiable results, why a gyroscope always tells us that the earth is stationary. Unless there is an actual earth movement, and then as always the gyroscope reacts?
Almost all the experiments, including Foucault's pendulum, showed the Earth is stationary, at least to our pov of measurement.

Not even the scientists understand the science enough to figure out the contradictions. They tell us to "believe the science". THis is a religion, not a scientific rational methodology.

What about einstein's theory of relativity? The Earth is stationary, because that is our pov. Red or blue shift happens to other things we see in the sky. This was to get around Newton's 3 body problem which is unresolved. If our pov/relative realm is unmoving, then we don't need a 3 body calculus equation to solve for celestial movement.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

WhatWouldTeancumDo? wrote: May 24th, 2023, 8:39 am Can anybody explain well with actual verifiable results, why a gyroscope always tells us that the earth is stationary. Unless there is an actual earth movement, and then as always the gyroscope reacts?
It is common knowledge among people who work with gyroscopes regularly that they always detect the motion of the earth, about 15 degrees per hour.

https://support.sbg-systems.com/sc/kb/l ... gyroscopes

Of course, to Flat Earthers, these findings are part of the same vast conspiracy as satellites and international flights in the Southern Hemisphere.

Shawn Henry said it best way back on page 3 of this thread, when he admitted that he regards any scientific finding that contradicts his worldview as a Satanic deception.
Shawn Henry wrote: November 28th, 2022, 3:48 pm We also should exclude all the irrelevant science projects that don't affect our world view, there is little reason to corrupt things that don't matter. The science that has been targeted are all the areas that affect our worldview, the things relating to the battle for our minds, this fight for good and evil. These are the areas that Satan had bought influence over and he would be a fool not to. You can profess all day long that Satan has power to buy up armies and navies, but when you claim that after that, he must have run out of money to buy space agencies, I'm seeing a discrepancy in your belief system. If our bought and paid for DOD is under his control and NASA is 1/10th the cost, I'm sure he can afford both. Now, if you lack faith that that dialogue in the temple is actually revelatory, I can respect that.
Going forward you should just ignore scientific evidence and ask Shawn how the world works. We are truly blessed to have someone in our midst whose worldview is 100% correct.