First Presidency Issues Statement on Secret Societies

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: First Presidency Issues Statement on Secret Societies

Post by Niemand »

Wondering Wendy wrote: November 27th, 2022, 10:13 am Now, also according to the site, not everyone in these bloodlines actually participate in their satanic activities, as they, themselves, are Payseurs but poor and not insiders. The fact that Joseph was not rich, makes me believe he was not an insider.

What is also interesting to me, is the description of the Merovingian bloodline:
The 13th Illuminati Bloodline is where the Anti-Christ will come from. This bloodline believes that it has both the Holy Blood of Jesus and the blood (or seed) of Satan in its bloodline.
Not sure what to think about that. Anyway, the investigation continues. :)
Practically everyone in Europe comes from the Merovingian bloodline (at least the Charlemagne one). We're talking millions which will include some of the board members here.

Obviously just having Merovingian ancestry isn't enough.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Joan7 wrote: November 24th, 2022, 8:27 pm
endlessismyname wrote: November 24th, 2022, 8:03 pm In 1901, the following circular letter from President Lorenzo Snow and his First Counselor Joseph F. Smith to all Stake Presidencies concerning Church members' desires to join "secret orders":

DEAR BRETHREN:

The following question has recently been asked us by one of our Stake Presidencies:

How strict shall we be with young men who wish to go to the temple who have united themselves with secret orders?

That our views might be known and acted upon by Presidents of Stakes generally, we send you herewith a copy of the same, as follows:

"The counsel of the First Presidency in all such cases has been against our brethren joining secret organizations, and where any of them have already done so their counsel to them is to withdraw themselves from such organizations as soon as circumstances permit and wisdom dictate.

"It is true that many of our people have been led to join some of these societies on the ground that their aims and objects are purely charitable and social in their character, and besides, inducements are held out of procuring life insurance at greatly reduced rates. But however worthy their aims and objects may be, this fact remains: They are outside the pale of the church and kingdom of God, and brethren in allying themselves with them divide their allegiance with organizations that are man-made, and which have not been devised of the Lord for the building up of Zion; and in doing this they render themselves liable to have their feelings alienated, in whole or in part, from the church which requires their all. We may say on this point, that it is the testimony of brethren who have joined organizations of this character and severed their connections with them, that their tendency is to draw away from the church; and it may be said and expected, without question, if the lines were sharply drawn between Mormon and non-Mormon, that all such organizations would be found in e ranks of our enemies, on the principle set forth in the saying of our Savior, "Those who are not for us are against us."
I am so glad you brought this statement to my attention! It is particularly interesting that it was issued by Lorenzo Snow AND Joseph F Smith. Joseph F Smith was 2nd Counselor to Wilford Woodruff in 1895. Brigham took the 1st counselor, George Q Cannon, and set off for a San Francisco event at the Bohemian Grove Society. That is a secret society. It was there that Woodruff died.

If Joseph F Smith learned that the secret societies were evil, and joined in the Church pronouncement against it, why didn't he at this particular time, repent of the wayward path marked by the former leaders in becoming involved in a secret society? Is there unrepented sin in the annals of church history?

But, it goes much further than that. Brigham and his crew, were so all fired up to build the Masonic Hall in Nauvoo, they neglected building the temple, and never finished it. Joseph knew that was a mistake, and warned the people to help build the temple. Joseph Smith was not a Mason. But most of the apostles were. I think the connections with that secret society were the path that has led to where we are today. It is not pretty.

I am especially unhappy to see the hypocritical nature of this announcement to the general membership. When did the leaders swear off being Masons?
The above is just not true, but, each may believe as one wishes....

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

[quote="Wondering Wendy" post_id=1324710 time=1669569197 user_id=15382]
[quote=Joan7 post_id=1324568 time=1669516075 user_id=15635]
I have found evidence, that the Freemasons and the Railroad were linked to Brigham and overthrowing the church that Joseph set up. Which is why Brigham was so keenly interested and involved in Union Pacific. The most important man in getting the Union Pacific rail lines laid across the country was a Freemason. Still researching to see if the two ever met.
[/quote]

I found some really interesting information on this site:
https://payseurs.com/payseur-family-history/

I have [i]not[/i] linked the UP Railroad to the the Payseurs until a recent purchase, but the family pretty much owned them all back east back in the 1800-1900's. The originator of the family was apparently the Dauphin of France, who escaped the Revolution and changed his name, then moved to the US. The Rothschilds now own most of their former empire.

According to the site, the Payseurs are part of the 13 top Illuminati families. There's also a few interesting Mormon nuggets on there. [url=https://payseurs.com/merovingian/]Such as[/url]:

[quote]
· The British Royalty are tied in with the 13th Bloodline.

· Many of the American political leaders have been related to the British Royalty incl. George Bush and Dan Quayle.

· Finally, a little of the genealogical information I assembled on the Mormon leaders is given.

The Mormon leadership ties back in with the leading occult bloodlines of the Merovingian dynasty.[/quote]

[quote]The reason that I gave the genealogies of the some of the Mormon Presidents to people, is that all of the Mormon Presidents in history, whether RLDS or LDS, trace their blood back to this 13th bloodline.[/quote]

[url=https://payseurs.com/russell/]Also[/url]:

[quote]Ezra Taft Benson is a descendent of Alphonso Taft, who along with William Huntington Russell (WHR), started the Order of the Skull and Bones at Yale University in 1832 (legally it has been known as the Russell Trust Association, inc. 1856).
[/quote]

Now, also according to the site, not everyone in these bloodlines actually participate in their satanic activities, as they, themselves, are Payseurs but poor and not insiders. The fact that Joseph was not rich, makes me believe he was not an insider.

What is also interesting to me, is the description of the Merovingian bloodline:

[quote]The 13th Illuminati Bloodline is where the Anti-Christ will come from. This bloodline believes that it has both the Holy Blood of Jesus and the blood (or seed) of Satan in its bloodline.[/quote]

[/quote]

Interesting.

I recently found a missing bloodline.

It was well hidden.

It is one of the 13 listed.

Not going to say which one.

I suddenly became related to all kinds of people.

Famous.

And infamous.

News to me.

Interesting.

I always did like trains.

Sir H

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Wondering Wendy wrote: November 27th, 2022, 10:13 am
Joan7 wrote: November 26th, 2022, 7:27 pm I have found evidence, that the Freemasons and the Railroad were linked to Brigham and overthrowing the church that Joseph set up. Which is why Brigham was so keenly interested and involved in Union Pacific. The most important man in getting the Union Pacific rail lines laid across the country was a Freemason. Still researching to see if the two ever met.
I found some really interesting information on this site:
https://payseurs.com/payseur-family-history/

I have not linked the UP Railroad to the the Payseurs until a recent purchase, but the family pretty much owned them all back east back in the 1800-1900's. The originator of the family was apparently the Dauphin of France, who escaped the Revolution and changed his name, then moved to the US. The Rothschilds now own most of their former empire.

According to the site, the Payseurs are part of the 13 top Illuminati families. There's also a few interesting Mormon nuggets on there. Such as:
· The British Royalty are tied in with the 13th Bloodline.

· Many of the American political leaders have been related to the British Royalty incl. George Bush and Dan Quayle.

· Finally, a little of the genealogical information I assembled on the Mormon leaders is given.

The Mormon leadership ties back in with the leading occult bloodlines of the Merovingian dynasty.
The reason that I gave the genealogies of the some of the Mormon Presidents to people, is that all of the Mormon Presidents in history, whether RLDS or LDS, trace their blood back to this 13th bloodline.
Also:
Ezra Taft Benson is a descendent of Alphonso Taft, who along with William Huntington Russell (WHR), started the Order of the Skull and Bones at Yale University in 1832 (legally it has been known as the Russell Trust Association, inc. 1856).
Now, also according to the site, not everyone in these bloodlines actually participate in their satanic activities, as they, themselves, are Payseurs but poor and not insiders. The fact that Joseph was not rich, makes me believe he was not an insider.

The 13th Illuminati Bloodline is where the Anti-Christ will come from. This bloodline believes that it has both the Holy Blood of Jesus and the blood (or seed) of Satan in its bloodline.
Freeman Bloodline
Rothschild Bloodline
Russell Bloodline
Merovingian Bloodline

https://archive.ph/CWvl7

More Bloodline and Mormon/JW Illuminati connections:

http://www.whale.to/c/mormons.html

Some more S&B connections:

https://archive.ph/search/?q=%22skull+a ... gsc.page=1

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

BigT wrote: November 24th, 2022, 8:47 pm Pretty sure Joseph was a Mason. I’ve read he was hustled up to master rank in a few days. I’ll try to recall where I read that.
They now talk openly about it in the tours at Nauvoo . The old cultural hall was originally the Masonic lodge . The new plaque on the building identifies it as such.

Joseph has journal entries where he admits he’s a Mason and discusses it . Journal entry Tuesday march 15, 1842.

“I officiated as grand chaplain at the installation of the Nauvoo lodge of Free Masons ……. In the evening I received the First Degree in Free Masonry in the Nauvoo Lodge .”

Also referenced in History of the Church volume 4 . Pages 552-553.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Light Seeker wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 5:16 am
BigT wrote: November 24th, 2022, 8:47 pm Pretty sure Joseph was a Mason. I’ve read he was hustled up to master rank in a few days. I’ll try to recall where I read that.
They now talk openly about it in the tours at Nauvoo . The old cultural hall was originally the Masonic lodge . The new plaque on the building identifies it as such.

Joseph has journal entries where he admits he’s a Mason and discusses it . Journal entry Tuesday march 15, 1842.

“I officiated as grand chaplain at the installation of the Nauvoo lodge of Free Masons ……. In the evening I received the First Degree in Free Masonry in the Nauvoo Lodge .”

You must absolutely, always, verify the source with these early Mormon stories.

This is a prime example as to why. This passage was written, for the very first time, after Joseph Smith had died. The official church history editors, who took over after he died created this story to justify their actions.

The source record for this passage says "JS, History, 1838–1856, vol. C-1, created 24 Feb. 1845–3 July 1845; handwriting of Thomas Bullock, Franklin D. Richards, Jonathan Grimshaw, and Leo Hawkins; 512 pages, plus 24 pages of addenda." That places this entry after Joseph's death. https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper ... ource-note

Let's look at the original entry in the journal. You can see it at https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper ... 6303F1A8F1 First, please note the neatly prepared script. This volume was written by Willard Richards, William Clayton, or Eliza R Snow. All of those writers were polygamists, giving a strong motive to change the records.

In other journals of Joseph's I have seen, it is clear the writer is trying to keep up with Joseph's dictation, and it is large, spread out, and often messy. View a few examples at https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/pape ... ry-1844/21, https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper ... ber-1838/2, and here is Willard Richard's handwriting when he is taking dictation https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper ... uly-1843/9.

It is my assertion, that the entire volume containing the journal entry of Tuesday, March 15, 1842, was penned after Joseph and Hyrum were murdered. No part of that record looks like dictation. It is merely copied from a prepared record, conspiring men created. Further evidence can be seen on the spine of the book https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper ... er-1842/94, with very, very expensive binding and handcrafted decoration and the text "Law of the Lord." There is no other journal from Joseph that is like it. His true records were always made on inexpensive notebooks. I also invite you to check out the dates contained in this record, Dec 1841 - Dec 1842. That is truly strange. Did they really begin and end the book in exactly one year? No they did not. You can see that they ended entries, into this really expensively made volume, when there were many dozens of pages left, as you can see in the photo here https://www.josephsmithpapers.org/paper ... er-1842/92. They simply stopped writing in the record, when they had transferred the entirety of their newly crafted fake journal entries.

They didn't take the time to edit Joseph's 1840 journal. They just removed it entirely from the records.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

And WHY everybody keeps ignoring the fact that the LDS church was started by the Freemasons, and is still run by them - along with the rest of this sick world, and doesn't have a REALLY BIG problem with that, is blowing my mind.🤯🤦🤷‍♀️

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

How can a Christian serve two Masters?

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

TheChristian wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 10:25 am How can a Christian serve two Masters?
😉
A Christian CAN NOT and DOES NOT and WILL NOT.

Matthew 6:24
No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

The Lord saying we are not to make oaths, that our language should either be a simple yes or no......That making oaths comes from an evil source..........

Whilst contemplating apon this issue of Freemasonary and the LDS church these words flowed sweetly and gently unto my mind.......

"The wicked bind themselves together by Oaths,
Whilst the Righteous are bound together by Love alone"

So what need is there of oaths and bindings? The Apostle Paul said of even the mighty Gifts of the Spirit which were for the building up and edifieing of the Church that they would all pass away, but Love would stand forever........
So it must needs be that Love alone is the sealing, the binding for all whom follow Christ in the eternities.

Think of it even the godless and the pagan when they marry, it is not the oath they take apon their wedding day that keeps them together for life, but only the love they have for one and other and surely that enduring love will keep them together no matter were they go in the eternities, after all oaths made by imperfect men, are but public statements, a construct of mortal men, nothing more, but love comes from the heart and soul of man and endures forever.
What binds a family together, is it oaths? not all all it is Love.
When I came forth from my loving mothers womb I made no fearfull oath to her or my father, nor she or my father to me, but thru out the eternities I will love my mother and father that gave me life and that is what binds me to them and them to me forever.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 10:14 am

And WHY everybody keeps ignoring the fact that the LDS church was started by the Freemasons, and is still run by them - along with the rest of this sick world, and doesn't have a REALLY BIG problem with that, is blowing my mind.🤯🤦🤷‍♀️
It has been commented on. I am not a fan of Masonry at all and mixing it with Christianity is not a good idea usually. Part of it bothers me because of if it endangers my/our salvation.

Chris01
captain of 10

Post by Chris01 »

Niemand wrote: November 27th, 2022, 11:31 am
Wondering Wendy wrote: November 27th, 2022, 10:13 am Now, also according to the site, not everyone in these bloodlines actually participate in their satanic activities, as they, themselves, are Payseurs but poor and not insiders. The fact that Joseph was not rich, makes me believe he was not an insider.

Practically everyone in Europe comes from the Merovingian bloodline (at least the Charlemagne one). We're talking millions which will include some of the board members here.

Obviously just having Merovingian ancestry isn't enough.
Yeah the Merovingian bloodline is some pretty interesting stuff that is surrounded by a ton of controversy.

In the book "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" (the non-fiction basis for The DaVinci Code) they go over the theories that Jesus was married to Mary Magdeline and they had children that were smuggled out to France after the crucifixion. It is supposed that their daughter married into the Merovingian dynasty thus making all these people literal descendants of Jesus.

You can trace a lot of it in family search actually, but it is hotly contested and subject to daily modifications.

Anyway, the illuminati bloodlines are surrounded by a much more sinister nature and MUCH more inbreeding. This is where so many of the world's political leaders are not so distant cousins and there are a 101 theories about them trying to contain the highest concentration of their genetic material, hence all the inbreeding. Is this because of alien DNA or some other crazy explanation? Possibly. But whatever is certain, they're obsessed with it, and it is hypothesized that this most likely allows them to have a stronger connection to demonic forces in the next closest dimension.
It helps them "feel the spirit" stronger. Lol

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

TheChristian wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 10:25 am How can a Christian serve two Masters?
I recently listened to a presentation by an ex-Free Mason who'd been the head of a Lodge, and this was exactly his point. He was a lapsed Catholic, as I recall, but said the oaths and allegiances he swore to as a Mason contradicted his allegiance to the savior. He became or re-entered the Catholic Church as a consequence.