A Global Faith and Working on the Railroad - Unraveling One of the Most Interesting Threads To Appear On LDSFF

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Re: A Global Faith and Working on the Railroad - Unraveling One of the Most Interesting Threads To Appear On LDSFF

Post by Letfreedumbring »

You've been working on the globalist railroad
all the live long day
tryin' to fulfill unpaid assignments
just to pass your time away
please don't listen to tithing whistle blowers
saying there is cause to mourn
say no to the faithful members shouting
moroni won't you blow your horn?
So Moroni's in the kitchen with Nelson
a member of the skull and bones
Now moroni's on the council for the UN
Saying how much a debt we owe
singing reset wont you come
CBDC wont you come
These vile meddlings I know. Oh no! No no no!

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Re: A Global Faith and Working on the Railroad - Unraveling One of the Most Interesting Threads To Appear On LDSFF

Post by HVDC »

endlessismyname wrote: December 10th, 2022, 5:25 pm A real love affair between Kimball and Nelson:

"President Spencer W. Kimball's influence on my life and on this
record merits special acknowledgment. His original request that I
write this history moved me to action. Calls to service in the Church
and blessings to enable that service have come to me under his hand.
He has entrusted his life to my care, and in the process has caused
my capacity to increase and my soul to feel the power of the Lord
in blessing His prophet. Having been kind enough to allow some of
those feelings to be documented in this record, and to express his
approbation for the manuscript, President Kimball further complimented me and my family by writing the foreword that graces this
book as the sun brings light and warmth to countless individuals
below. To him and his beloved Camilla I express my special gratitude and adoration"

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he didn't kill him... what do y'all think?
He might have if he thought it was time to end his suffering.

Especially if in his mind.

Mercy killing isn't murder.

Like what might have happened to Lee.

As to his showing up everywhere seemingly uninvited.

It's done all of the time by ambitious types.

They ingratiate themselves into the power structure until they become indispensable.

Also known as brown nosing.

I've surreptitiously cock blocked many of them.

Too bad no one tripped him along the way up.

Sir H
Last edited by HVDC on December 11th, 2022, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

endlessismyname wrote: December 10th, 2022, 4:37 pm
HVDC wrote: December 10th, 2022, 4:26 pm Interesting stuff.

More pieces to the puzzle.

A family business.

Sir H
This is quickly getting too big for one researcher...

I know there's been good work by others drawing up the familial relationships between church leaders. Anyone have any sources we could look at?
Does anyone know how to do this?

I suspect knowing the family connections would help tie up many loose ends.

Way beyond my paygrade.

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

endlessismyname wrote: December 10th, 2022, 5:14 pm Guess who wrote the forward to RMN's autobiography?

Spencer W. Kimball

Here's a free copy of the autobiography (you can thank me later, these cost thousands of dollars online):

https://archive.org/details/from-heart- ... -m.-nelson

And here's part of the Foreward... Remember, this book was published 5 years BEFORE Nelson was called as an apostle:

(I don't have time to fix the copy/paste errors right now)

"This book, the engaging record of the life and experiences of
Russell Marion Nelson, is a fulfillment of a great dream. In these
pages he has set forth a chronicle of his noble parentage and crystallized the many experiences of himself and his adorable family. This
work will bring joy and peace and happiness to its readers.
The first time I saw the Nelson family was at a stake conference
meeting in 1964. Eight daughters were singing a song, accompanied
by their mother, Dantzel. I was amazed and pleased, and I thought,
"What a perfect family! What beautiful parents! And what delightful
children to grow up in one household." I have known them from that
time forward, and now there are nine daughters and one son. Brother
Nelson has always been a family man first, and now all his family
unite to bring him honor.
I owe much to him as a doctor. It was in 1971 in England that
I first spoke to him of my heart problems. When we returned to the
United States, investigation showed that I had problems with a deteriorating valve in my heart and an obstruction in an artery. I felt my
life slipping away, and I wondered if perhaps the time had come for
a younger man to enter the Quorum of the Twelve and do the work
I could no longer do. But at the inspired insistence of President
Harold B. Lee, I was prompted to press on. Therefore, my life was
placed in the hands of this young doctor, in whom we noted a sweet
spirituality. Because of his skill as a surgeon-one who trusts in the
power of the priesthood and relies on the Spirit of the Lord-my life
was spared, even though the risks were very great for a man of my
seventy-seven years.
We became close as I recovered from the open-heart surgery that
he performed perfectly. Whenever I became discouraged, there was
ill ways his sweet, understanding spirit to buoy me up.
Then President Lee died in December 1973. We never thought
it could happen, for he was younger than I and seemingly in good
health; therefore, we were all taken by surprise. Brother Nelson, of
his own accord, came to my side immediately in case he should be
needed. I appreciated his thoughtfulness very much. Shortly thereafter·, knowing that I would be faced with questions about my health,
he wrote me a letter which read in part: "Your surgeon wants you
to know that your body is strong, your heart is better than it has been
for years, and that by all of our finite ability to predict, you may
consider this new assignment without undue anxiety about your health."

<skip a bit>

It pleases me very much to note that he has done a superb work
in assembling the information to bring this book into existence.
Seldom are so many pages put together to create a life history so rich
and full of experiences as this record of the life of Russell Marion
Nelson. It seems to me that it has been done beautifully and without
flaw. Long will his children and their posterity honor this great man,
and long will they remember that he followed the precepts of his
Lord through his prophets, that the total and beautiful and complete
life story could be put on paper for their benefit.

Is that weird to anyone else? Anyone at all?

Why is the President of the church writing a foreword for a book... and gushing like a twelve year old girl seeing Elvis for the first time?
This shows how indispensable he had already become.

Dangerous female brain.

Sir H

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

A Global Faith and Working on the Railroad - Unraveling One of the Most Interesting Threads To Appear On LDSFF

Post by Elizabeth »

No message.. just art. :)

One of my sons served his mission in Colorado.
endlessismyname wrote: December 11th, 2022, 1:11 am I'm originally from Golden, CO, and Glenwood Canyon is one of my favorite places on Earth.

A nice way to end a long day.

Just FYI, if I'm supposed to get some kind of message from the picture, I'm missing it completely, so you'll have to give me a hint...

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

endlessismyname wrote: December 10th, 2022, 7:59 pm I've spent the evening reading Nelson's autobiography.

Here's a fascinating quote from the Conclusion of Nelson's autobiography:

"Divine law tells us to prepare for that which is to come. Today
the world is ripening in iniquity that will destroy civilization as we
now know it. Holocausts surely shall come."

Yikes.
It's like the odd statements made by Politicians around the world. They tell us what they know in very odd moments. IMO, Nelson isn't being prophetic, he is speaking from knowledge of planned events. Lucifer will force "goodness". It's coming. It's really getting close.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

I know there are some people watching this thread with interest, so I wanted to just let everyone know that between now and the New Year I'm going to shift my focus elsewhere.

Obviously, if anyone wants to continue contributing to the research, that would be great.

If not, we'll see you back here on January 1st, 2023!

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

endlessismyname wrote: December 10th, 2022, 5:20 pm
BigT wrote: December 10th, 2022, 5:17 pm
endlessismyname wrote: December 10th, 2022, 4:38 pm
BigT wrote: December 10th, 2022, 4:31 pm
And Howard Hunter, according to Asia Raine.
Any sources I can look at?
She said that in a long interview that was, oddly, posted on YouTube, with only audio. It was linked to here, and I thought I commented in the thread, but haven’t been able to locate the video yet. I’ll keep trying.

(I seem to recall that she was being interviewed by the same guy that talked to Enzio Busche some years ago, but may be mistaken.)
If you find it, let me know, and I'll take a look.
Finally found it. I recall she also said Nelson did an abortion on her and several other females. Video is longer than I recall, 3½ hours.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc81RKfM6uc

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

BigT wrote: December 12th, 2022, 4:51 pm

She said that in a long interview that was, oddly, posted on YouTube, with only audio. It was linked to here, and I thought I commented in the thread, but haven’t been able to locate the video yet. I’ll keep trying.

(I seem to recall that she was being interviewed by the same guy that talked to Enzio Busche some years ago, but may be mistaken.)
Finally found it. I recall she also said Nelson did an abortion on her and several other females. Video is longer than I recall, 3½ hours.

Thanks for your diligence in tracking that down.

OldGlory
captain of 50

Post by OldGlory »

I have been an observer of LDSFF these past months after I was told about this forum. I was researching MK Ultra and was given this as a resource. That is a rabbit hole hole that I just can’t stop researching and seems to be tied in with every topic. There have been some fascinating topics on LDSFF, but I have to agree, AGF’s was the most captivating. I only discovered it a month ago and read it all in a couple of days. I did start skipping the comments that were annoying and really wished AGF would ignore them and get on with the story!! And then he stopped. I thought no way is he done, he’s just teasing us. But he never came back!!! All I could think about was his story and dying to know how it ended!!!! That’s when I had to accept that I have a serious addiction to rabbit holes. And he was an amazing storyteller.

Thank you endlessismyname for starting this thread and for ALL of your amazing research!! You have answered so many questions and questions I didn’t even know I had. One thing for sure, all is not well in Zion and it’s heartbreaking. I can say I’ve been uncovering the truth for many years, but it went into full throttle the last 3 years. I thought the church was a safe place until the letter came out, and then I started to connect the dots. I’ve researched MK Ultra before, but now I’m reading stories and watching interviews of victims that have all named some of our prominent church leaders. It just doesn’t end!! NWO, masons, SRA, Illuminati, CIA, MK Ultra, Glenn Pace memo, BSA, temples, child sacrifice, billions in our tithing, vaccines, pedophilia, tunnels, left hand of god, etc. And that’s just to name a few!! And to think DHO will soon be in complete control over all of it. I do not have the source, but it was hinted that the billions of tax free money that has been saved for a rainy day, will be turned over to the NWO once he is made president of the church. And RMN basically said goodbye in his last talk in conference. Please continue researching everyone!! You have all contributed great info!! And I’m half way through that last YouTube that was posted about a survivor of MK Ultra. Thank you for sharing that. I’ve read Cathy O’Brien’s book and JR Sweet’s story. I’ve also listened to a couple of interviews by Kristy Allen. It’s hard to even comprehend, but they do name almost all of the current 15 and ones that have died. This is not how I expected the last days would play out!!

And your comment about carol lynn Pearson and not knowing who she was made me think you might be young. In my day she was known as the one who wrote “My turn on earth”. I remember going and seeing it when we lived in Flagstaff Arizona and I was 7. Saturday warriors also came out about the same time. Those plays are so corny now! Anyways, she also wrote a lot of books, but one was about her marriage and how her husband divorced her so he could live a gay life. He came back when he was diagnosed with AIDS and she cared for him until he died. It’s called Goodbye, I love you. After that, she became a huge advocate for gays and feminists in the church. She really has a place in the church now.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Unraveling

Post by BeNotDeceived »

OldGlory wrote: December 15th, 2022, 11:39 pm I have been an observer of LDSFF these past months after I was told about this forum. I was researching MK Ultra and was given this as a resource. That is a rabbit hole hole that I just can’t stop researching and seems to be tied in with every topic. There have been some fascinating topics on LDSFF, but I have to agree, AGF’s was the most captivating. I only discovered it a month ago and read it all in a couple of days. I did start skipping the comments that were annoying and really wished AGF would ignore them and get on with the story!! And then he stopped. I thought no way is he done, he’s just teasing us. But he never came back!!! All I could think about was his story and dying to know how it ended!!!! That’s when I had to accept that I have a serious addiction to rabbit holes. And he was an amazing storyteller.

Thank you endlessismyname for starting this thread and for ALL of your amazing research!! You have answered so many questions and questions I didn’t even know I had. One thing for sure, all is not well in Zion and it’s heartbreaking. I can say I’ve been uncovering the truth for many years, but it went into full throttle the last 3 years. I thought the church was a safe place until the letter came out, and then I started to connect the dots. I’ve researched MK Ultra before, but now I’m reading stories and watching interviews of victims that have all named some of our prominent church leaders. It just doesn’t end!! NWO, masons, SRA, Illuminati, CIA, MK Ultra, Glenn Pace memo, BSA, temples, child sacrifice, billions in our tithing, vaccines, pedophilia, tunnels, left hand of god, etc. And that’s just to name a few!! And to think DHO will soon be in complete control over all of it. I do not have the source, but it was hinted that the billions of tax free money that has been saved for a rainy day, will be turned over to the NWO once he is made president of the church. And RMN basically said goodbye in his last talk in conference. Please continue researching everyone!! You have all contributed great info!! And I’m half way through that last YouTube that was posted about a survivor of MK Ultra. Thank you for sharing that. I’ve read Cathy O’Brien’s book and JR Sweet’s story. I’ve also listened to a couple of interviews by Kristy Allen. It’s hard to even comprehend, but they do name almost all of the current 15 and ones that have died. This is not how I expected the last days would play out!!

And your comment about carol lynn Pearson and not knowing who she was made me think you might be young. In my day she was known as the one who wrote “My turn on earth”. I remember going and seeing it when we lived in Flagstaff Arizona and I was 7. Saturday warriors also came out about the same time. Those plays are so corny now! Anyways, she also wrote a lot of books, but one was about her marriage and how her husband divorced her so he could live a gay life. He came back when he was diagnosed with AIDS and she cared for him until he died. It’s called Goodbye, I love you. After that, she became a huge advocate for gays and feminists in the church. She really has a place in the church now.
search.php?keywords=NSAM+climax

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

OldGlory wrote: December 15th, 2022, 11:39 pm I have been an observer of LDSFF these past months after I was told about this forum. I was researching MK Ultra and was given this as a resource. That is a rabbit hole hole that I just can’t stop researching and seems to be tied in with every topic. There have been some fascinating topics on LDSFF, but I have to agree, AGF’s was the most captivating. I only discovered it a month ago and read it all in a couple of days. I did start skipping the comments that were annoying and really wished AGF would ignore them and get on with the story!! And then he stopped. I thought no way is he done, he’s just teasing us. But he never came back!!! All I could think about was his story and dying to know how it ended!!!! That’s when I had to accept that I have a serious addiction to rabbit holes. And he was an amazing storyteller.

OldGlory,

Thank you for your kind comments. I'm grateful that my research has been of benefit to you as you seek to see things "as they are, and as they were, and as they shall be".

I'm flattered that you think I'm "young". I suppose that it is true, depending on one's frame of reference. I am now old enough to need glasses to see clearly while driving, but still young enough that I can walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded. It's a fairly good place to be, though I certainly do miss my younger, more athletic self! :)

I don't know if you've seen it, but I've started another thread since my research has reached what I would call a "branching point". Please feel free to join us over there and continue to contribute your knowledge, opinions, and research. You can type "The Appearance of Evil" into the search bar at the top of the forum, and it should pop right up.

I'm aware of MKUltra, Mockingbird, SRA, and all of the other major "programs" that the modern day Gadianton Robbers have implemented. I don't have a high degree of certainty regarding how The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and its leadership plays into all of this, but if I'm being honest, that's largely because I have purposefully avoided diligently studying the topic. I can say, with absolute certainty, that my own research path has slowly but surely brought me to a point where it is undeniable that "the appearance of evil" hangs about the leadership of the Church like a shroud that, in my opinion, simply cannot be ignored by men and women who have declared their allegiance to Jesus Christ and his gospel, and covenanted to be his disciple.

One of the things I've realized in my own life is that, if the conspirators can create tools of oppression like MKUltra, Operation Mockingbird, etc, than I am capable of producing tools of liberation. Indeed, I would say that my research and these threads are a manifestation of that belief. The Gads would like to stop information from flowing, and only allow you and I to see what they would like us to see, hear what they would like us to hear, and experience what they would like us to experience. My goal is to keep information circulating, so that people may choose what they would like to see, hear what they would like to listen to, and experience the consequences that naturally flow from their choices.

I've even gone so far as to develop a software application that I consider the "anti-MKUltra". It allows me to control the quality of light and sound that I consume without any external interference (advertisements, etc), and also is a tool to help me learn how to remember to breathe properly through visual cues. You could kind of say I appropriated the gads technology, and converted it into a force for good (although it's only helping one person in the world right now... :D ).

Anyhow, thanks again for your thoughtful comment. I hope to see you over on the other thread. If you've enjoyed my research so far, I will tell you, I haven't even gotten started. My "weather report" is calling for a blizzard of information to roll in on January 1, 2023, so there will be much shoveling that needs to be done in the days, months, and years ahead.

OldGlory
captain of 50

Post by OldGlory »

That was excellent! Thank you.

OldGlory
captain of 50

Post by OldGlory »

I’m looking forward to your weather report. But as you probably know, the cabal, elite, DS, globalist (or whatever they are called) actually control the weather. So I hope your reveal doesn’t get hijacked! I’m still recovering from the PTSD I suffered from AGF not finishing his reveal.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

OldGlory wrote: December 16th, 2022, 8:00 pm I’m looking forward to your weather report. But as you probably know, the cabal, elite, DS, globalist (or whatever they are called) actually control the weather. So I hope your reveal doesn’t get hijacked! I’m still recovering from the PTSD I suffered from AGF not finishing his reveal.
I understand. We have all heard so many promises and seen so few results.

As a weatherman I cannot predict the future, only give probabilities of future events occurring. I can tell you that, barring some kind of divine interference, WE WILL DELIVER.

And if divinity were to cast a dissenting vote, I propose we should listen.

I will say, as of this moment, the storm continues to grow and is “on time and under budget” as they like to say.

I’ll update the forecast tomorrow.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

I'm starting to think Nelson has more confirmed kills of ldscorp President's than John Taylor and Willard Richards combined! :)

Thanks for digging that link; I'm listening now. I'm pretty sure I recognize one of the interviewer's voices as belonging to Phil Davis?

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: February 21st, 2023, 1:51 pm
I'm starting to think Nelson has more confirmed kills of ldscorp President's than John Taylor and Willard Richards combined! :)

Thanks for digging that link; I'm listening now. I'm pretty sure I recognize one of the interviewer's voices as belonging to Phil Davis?
If he’s the one that interviewed Busche, then yes.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Asia Dutson testifies that he performed abortions on her and three other girls when she was thirteen or so.

It's at the five minute mark on the above video titled merely, "Zoom Meeting."

The interviewer does appear to be the man called Phil Davis, a suspected satanist and cabal member

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

The Golden Spike?

viewtopic.php?t=73470

Or maybe just another stop on the loop line, otherwise known as the One Eternal Round Station:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loop_line

Patterns here, patterns there, patterns, patterns everywhere.

God is good.

Good night.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I only made it through about 2/3 of working on the railroad thread. I want truth wherever it is, and I'm tired of the runaround we are being spoon fed in the Church. But after doing some digging, (which wasn't hard) I discovered Dallin Oaks was married 24 June 1952 in the Salt Lake Temple. I know that doesn't mean much to many on this forum but, if his wife was pregnant I would hope they would have been honest about that. His oldest daughter was born 30 March 1953. You do the math. Honeymoon baby at best.

totsuzen
captain of 50

Post by totsuzen »

The video doesn't work. Do you have another link? Thanks!

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

totsuzen wrote: March 13th, 2024, 10:06 am

The video doesn't work. Do you have another link? Thanks!
I just tapped on that link and it played fine. It’s an audio “video,” there is no visual. You have to tap that you acknowledge there is adult material.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

HVDC wrote: December 11th, 2022, 3:51 am
endlessismyname wrote: December 10th, 2022, 5:14 pm Guess who wrote the forward to RMN's autobiography?

Spencer W. Kimball

Here's a free copy of the autobiography (you can thank me later, these cost thousands of dollars online):

https://archive.org/details/from-heart- ... -m.-nelson

And here's part of the Foreward... Remember, this book was published 5 years BEFORE Nelson was called as an apostle:

(I don't have time to fix the copy/paste errors right now)

"This book, the engaging record of the life and experiences of
Russell Marion Nelson, is a fulfillment of a great dream. In these
pages he has set forth a chronicle of his noble parentage and crystallized the many experiences of himself and his adorable family. This
work will bring joy and peace and happiness to its readers.
The first time I saw the Nelson family was at a stake conference
meeting in 1964. Eight daughters were singing a song, accompanied
by their mother, Dantzel. I was amazed and pleased, and I thought,
"What a perfect family! What beautiful parents! And what delightful
children to grow up in one household." I have known them from that
time forward, and now there are nine daughters and one son. Brother
Nelson has always been a family man first, and now all his family
unite to bring him honor.
I owe much to him as a doctor. It was in 1971 in England that
I first spoke to him of my heart problems. When we returned to the
United States, investigation showed that I had problems with a deteriorating valve in my heart and an obstruction in an artery. I felt my
life slipping away, and I wondered if perhaps the time had come for
a younger man to enter the Quorum of the Twelve and do the work
I could no longer do. But at the inspired insistence of President
Harold B. Lee, I was prompted to press on. Therefore, my life was
placed in the hands of this young doctor, in whom we noted a sweet
spirituality. Because of his skill as a surgeon-one who trusts in the
power of the priesthood and relies on the Spirit of the Lord-my life
was spared, even though the risks were very great for a man of my
seventy-seven years.
We became close as I recovered from the open-heart surgery that
he performed perfectly. Whenever I became discouraged, there was
ill ways his sweet, understanding spirit to buoy me up.
Then President Lee died in December 1973. We never thought
it could happen, for he was younger than I and seemingly in good
health; therefore, we were all taken by surprise. Brother Nelson, of
his own accord, came to my side immediately in case he should be
needed. I appreciated his thoughtfulness very much. Shortly thereafter·, knowing that I would be faced with questions about my health,
he wrote me a letter which read in part: "Your surgeon wants you
to know that your body is strong, your heart is better than it has been
for years, and that by all of our finite ability to predict, you may
consider this new assignment without undue anxiety about your health."

<skip a bit>

It pleases me very much to note that he has done a superb work
in assembling the information to bring this book into existence.
Seldom are so many pages put together to create a life history so rich
and full of experiences as this record of the life of Russell Marion
Nelson. It seems to me that it has been done beautifully and without
flaw. Long will his children and their posterity honor this great man,
and long will they remember that he followed the precepts of his
Lord through his prophets, that the total and beautiful and complete
life story could be put on paper for their benefit.

Is that weird to anyone else? Anyone at all?

Why is the President of the church writing a foreword for a book... and gushing like a twelve year old girl seeing Elvis for the first time?
This shows how indispensable he had already become.

Dangerous female brain.

Sir H
Could there have been any foul play in the death of Harold B Lee? RMN trying to insert himself into Q12? Snuggling up to SWK?