Unsubstantiated speculation : high profile crises brought to us by imaginative professional storytellers

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
nvr
captain of 1,000

Unsubstantiated speculation : high profile crises brought to us by imaginative professional storytellers

Post by nvr »

...who all go on to tremendous successes later on!

At the minimum, Robert Zemeckis knew of plans of the 9/11 (false flag) attack well beforehand and encoded these into his Back to the Future movies as well as The Walk( the 2015 movie about the twin towers tightrope walker guy (filmed 30 years later!))... I've an unprovable premonition he actually helped develop the narrative for the fake attacks, rather than just getting an inside scoop about it and putting it into his movies.
Here's my general irresponsible, unsubstantiated speculation : creative people are consulted to help direct, plan, and/or screenplay elaborate fake events. They're sold on the merits of change the fake event will bring (it'll help the strengthen country, reduce gun violence, bring about a new world order, or whatever sounds good), and are promised success for helping, or are possibly blackmailed into helping:

- Zemeckis - 9/11: See video above about references in Back to the Future and The Walk movies. As many have eventually correctly concluded, 9/11 was an inside job from top to bottom. No flight school flunkies could have pulled off what they did with such precision [towers and pentagon] and brought about the only primarily fire-induced total collapses of (3) steel framed buildings in the history of world. Why an inside job? This event served to reconsolidate western power in oil-rich Middle-East, making it 'safe for the oil boys' again. Plus, new control over general populous in warrantless surveillance and travel restrictions. Lots of money made via insider trading, news of 2.3 trillion missing from Pentagon budget reported on 9/10 was buried by the coverage on 9/11 (where'd that money go?), and Larry Silverstein's (WTC owner) recently bought terrorist insurance policies = big payouts (multiple) to him on buildings.

- Stanley Kubrick - I believe he helped produce moon landings. Done around the same time he filmed 2001: A Space Odyssey (rife with symbolism ). Cross-pollination likely occured betwixt the two productions. No one's gone to the moon since - physics says it's barely survivable and an overall difficult journey to make. Kubrick later used a NASA lens for a movie. His movies contain all kinds of hints as well as plenty of blatant references to conspiracies and secret societies.

- Trey Parker, Matt Stone of South Park. Each lived in or near Littleton, CO (same town as Columbine high school). Klebold and Harris, Parker and Stone. What did the latter two look like in high school? Would be interesting to see. A college roommate went to school there as a freshman. I kick myself because I never asked if he knew anyone affected. Something feels wrong about the whole story and the kneejerk calls to gun control. These fuel the speculation. South Park, of course, predated the event...if they had a part in it, it was long in planning and they received career-defining rewards ahead of time for their work in consulting.

- Suzanne Collins - Hunger Games author.. resides in Sandy Hook... books came out '08-10, movie in '12. Sandy Hook attack, late 2012.One of the victim's parents had acted, professionally (others acted, more as amateurs, in front of news cameras). Lanza's mom believed world would collapse and she'd need guns and stockpiled food to survive. Maybe she envisioned a future like Suzanne Collins described in her books.. or maybe she embodied a character for a story sold to the public to make a final push towards gun control.

Simpsons writers - pre 2001, 9/11 New York reference
Family Guy - Boston Marathon violence / bombing

There's probably several more. Feel free to add to this irresponsible, highly speculative list. The only filter should be your discernment and some tangible aspect connecting the two.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Re: Unsubstantiated speculation : high profile crises brought to us by imaginative professional storytellers

Post by HVDC »

nvr wrote: November 19th, 2022, 1:28 am ...who all go on to tremendous successes later on!

At the minimum, Robert Zemeckis knew of plans of the 9/11 (false flag) attack well beforehand and encoded these into his Back to the Future movies as well as The Walk( the 2015 movie about the twin towers tightrope walker guy (filmed 30 years later!))... I've an unprovable premonition he actually helped develop the narrative for the fake attacks, rather than just getting an inside scoop about it and putting it into his movies.
Here's my general irresponsible, unsubstantiated speculation : creative people are consulted to help direct, plan, and/or screenplay elaborate fake events. They're sold on the merits of change the fake event will bring (it'll help the strengthen country, reduce gun violence, bring about a new world order, or whatever sounds good), and are promised success for helping, or are possibly blackmailed into helping:

- Zemeckis - 9/11: See video above about references in Back to the Future and The Walk movies. As many have eventually correctly concluded, 9/11 was an inside job from top to bottom. No flight school flunkies could have pulled off what they did with such precision [towers and pentagon] and brought about the only primarily fire-induced total collapses of (3) steel framed buildings in the history of world. Why an inside job? This event served to reconsolidate western power in oil-rich Middle-East, making it 'safe for the oil boys' again. Plus, new control over general populous in warrantless surveillance and travel restrictions. Lots of money made via insider trading, news of 2.3 trillion missing from Pentagon budget reported on 9/10 was buried by the coverage on 9/11 (where'd that money go?), and Larry Silverstein's (WTC owner) recently bought terrorist insurance policies = big payouts (multiple) to him on buildings.

- Stanley Kubrick - I believe he helped produce moon landings. Done around the same time he filmed 2001: A Space Odyssey (rife with symbolism ). Cross-pollination likely occured betwixt the two productions. No one's gone to the moon since - physics says it's barely survivable and an overall difficult journey to make. Kubrick later used a NASA lens for a movie. His movies contain all kinds of hints as well as plenty of blatant references to conspiracies and secret societies.

- Trey Parker, Matt Stone of South Park. Each lived in or near Littleton, CO (same town as Columbine high school). Klebold and Harris, Parker and Stone. What did the latter two look like in high school? Would be interesting to see. A college roommate went to school there as a freshman. I kick myself because I never asked if he knew anyone affected. Something feels wrong about the whole story and the kneejerk calls to gun control. These fuel the speculation. South Park, of course, predated the event...if they had a part in it, it was long in planning and they received career-defining rewards ahead of time for their work in consulting.

- Suzanne Collins - Hunger Games author.. resides in Sandy Hook... books came out '08-10, movie in '12. Sandy Hook attack, late 2012.One of the victim's parents had acted, professionally (others acted, more as amateurs, in front of news cameras). Lanza's mom believed world would collapse and she'd need guns and stockpiled food to survive. Maybe she envisioned a future like Suzanne Collins described in her books.. or maybe she embodied a character for a story sold to the public to make a final push towards gun control.

There's probably several more. Feel free to add to this irresponsible, highly speculative list. The only filter should be your discernment and some tangible aspect connecting the two.
They are literally scripting our world.

Sir H

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Unsubstantiated speculation : high profile crises brought to us by imaginative professional storytellers

Post by endlessQuestions »

HVDC wrote: November 19th, 2022, 10:12 am
nvr wrote: November 19th, 2022, 1:28 am ...who all go on to tremendous successes later on!

Sir H
I respectfully disagree. The script (calendar) was written prior to the universe being created, and can’t be altered.

These buffoons are simply a subplot in a story they have no control over. God will not miss his appointments… of that you can be certain.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Clearly someone is writing the media-dominant narratives/scripts.... but who?
Orange man bad, cannot be re-elected
Russia losing badly in Ukraine
US/NATO must support Ukraine with continued billions and weapons
Man-caused climate change threatens our very existence on this Planet - save the Planet!
If everyone was vaxxed, it would stop COVID
Homosexual attraction and marriage is OK
Some speech must be censored
World population is just too much

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

endlessismyname wrote: November 19th, 2022, 10:21 am
HVDC wrote: November 19th, 2022, 10:12 am

Sir H
I respectfully disagree. The script (calendar) was written prior to the universe being created, and can’t be altered.

These buffoons are simply a subplot in a story they have no control over. God will not miss his appointments… of that you can be certain.
Well.

IMHO.

There cannot be true choice unless both sides can win or lose.

Who benefits if we sit on the sidelines?

The struggle is real.

Which means.

We.

Can.

Lose.

And currently are.

IMHO.

Sir H

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

several years ago, a youtube channel….Conspiracy Theorista…..had 1 vid on 9/11 & movies/tv/ media and their connections……it was like 45 minutes in length and man was it explosive evidence…..the beginning of the vid showed a woman sitting at her kitchen bar with a couple of laptops open, she was attractive with a very alluring voice, it was well produced with background music and flowed flawlessly with top notch editing & such……think she said her name was Betsy Leigh McGhee….(sp?)

she then added 2 other vids, both on the 9/11 subject and very intriguing with more movie/tv/media tie-ins

then the channel was gone for a few years……she popped back up on bitchute or rumble about 5 or so years ago….but that vid had been really altered & shortened…..

for maybe 2-3 years now, the channel reappeared back on youtube with the same altered “old” vid and added 2-3 new vids soon after returning on more recent topics…

while she was gone off all platforms i searched on and off for any signs of her vids……and occasionally there’d be a post about her with a clip from her original vid……and then numerous posts would trounce her as a “gatekeeper” & CIA pysop…etc

the altered vid on 9/11 still has some of the stuff but is sorely lacking from the original….. the original was just off the charts, jaw dropping visual evidence that some of, i’d seen years before, and just had clue what i was seeing before me……a couple of the people i shared it with now close to a decade ago thought it was crazy talk……

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

I was inspired about this topic from a video linked to on the MindVirus.show episode a few weeks back. Small world, they mentioned this thread / theory the next week on the show. Jordan then brought up Aaron Russo (a Hollywood producer and business man) who was told about 9/11 beforehand and received an offer to basically join in with the insiders 'club' with various benefits including being privy to this kind of info . He declined.
Russo mentions it someplace in this AJ interview video from 2007:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5MPyqqPcNX9t/
A slight tweak to my original theory - I think producers / directors who include conspiracy details beforehand in their material don't necessarily have an active part in planning them per se, but do belong to some insider club where they are privy to this info. I'm guessing they're kept in check via bribes / or blackmail. What kinds of dirt do they have on these members and / or what level and breadth of power do they hold to keep everyone's mouths shut?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

imaginative professional storytellers

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://www.audible.com/pd/B08DL11JYZ/? ... 7516_rh_us is a narration of Sister’s Surprise by a PTP 👸 whose latest big role was playing a friend of the friend of God on TV. 📺

Refraction75
captain of 100

Post by Refraction75 »

To add to the conspiracy....it snowed in utah yesterday and I was clearing A NEIGHBORS driveway of snow.

My neighbor unexpectedly came out and thanked me and started a conversation. We got talking and He works for Associated Foods. He hauls food all over the state and sometimes out of state.

HE TOLD ME THERE IS A DIESEL SHORTAGE AND THEIR COMPANY IS ONLY MAKING FOOD DELIVERIES UNTIL THEIR STOCK DIESEL SUPPLY RUNS OUT.

I ASKED HIM WHEN THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. HE TOLD ME IN THE SPRING OF 2023.