UNholy Alliance - Rebekah Griffin video

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

UNholy Alliance - Rebekah Griffin video

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Rebekah Griffin made a video not long ago about the global LDS church. It garnered 44k views. Just recently it was taken down from YouTube. Hmmm… I wonder who was behind that? She just released a new video titled: UNholy Alliance. Here’s the link for your viewing pleasure:

mtmom
captain of 100

Re: UNholy Alliance - Rebekah Griffin video

Post by mtmom »

Maybe she could put these videos on Brighten. Many people are switching from YouTube to Brighten. Please thank Rebekah for the video. We are looking forward to watching it.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 18th, 2022, 6:26 am Rebekah Griffin made a video not long ago about the global LDS church. It garnered 44k views. Just recently it was taken down from YouTube. Hmmm… I wonder who was behind that? She just released a new video titled: UNholy Alliance. Here’s the link for your viewing pleasure:
That was such a great video. Crazy it's taken down. Looking forward to seeing this new one.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Here is the Rumble link to that video about the global LDS church that was removed from YouTube: https://rumble.com/vvt2zm-global-lds-church.html

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

All three of her videos are worth the look. Glad to hear that the Global LDS Church one that was removed from YouTube is available on Rumble.

Motherlode
captain of 10

Post by Motherlode »

Many thanks to Reluctant Watchman for sharing this video link by Rebekah Griffin. She thoroughly connects the dots between the Church and the UN and uses sources from the Church website to substantiate her points. I found myself feeling a lot less alone in my crisis of trust in the leaders of the Church after watching all three of her excellent videos today.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Motherlode wrote: November 20th, 2022, 7:15 pm Many thanks to Reluctant Watchman for sharing this video link by Rebekah Griffin. She thoroughly connects the dots between the Church and the UN and uses sources from the Church website to substantiate her points. I found myself feeling a lot less alone in my crisis of trust in the leaders of the Church after watching all three of her excellent videos today.
It should be a huge red flag to any honest seeker of truth when the president of the LDS org tells the members that they can place their "complete trust" in them (all of the Q15). I don't think you could get a more blatant statement of apostate theology.

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Motherlode, you're not alone, not here. If you're anything like us, you may have no one in your life with whom you can unload your burdens; but this virtual spot you've discovered may ease your pain. Welcome.

Motherlode
captain of 10

Post by Motherlode »

Thank you for your kind and supportive words, NowWhat. This forum does seem like a safe sanctuary for sharing thoughts openly with like-minded folks. It'll be a relief to feel free from measuring my words like I often do at work, church and in the community.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Motherlode wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 9:45 pm Thank you for your kind and supportive words, NowWhat. This forum does seem like a safe sanctuary for sharing thoughts openly with like-minded folks. It'll be a relief to feel free from measuring my words like I often do at work, church and in the community.
We do have a few nettlesome trolls on this site, but you will know them when your gut gets agitated as you read their words. Feel free to ignore them, because there are a lot more sincere people here who will be in deep agreement with you.

investigator
captain of 100

Post by investigator »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 18th, 2022, 6:26 am Rebekah Griffin made a video not long ago about the global LDS church. It garnered 44k views. Just recently it was taken down from YouTube. Hmmm… I wonder who was behind that? She just released a new video titled: UNholy Alliance. Here’s the link for your viewing pleasure:
Thank you for posting this. The information in these videos should be understood by everyone.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

investigator wrote: December 25th, 2022, 6:31 am
Thank you for posting this. The information in these videos should be understood by everyone.
Some people don't want to know it.