Praying for our land

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
mtmom
captain of 100

Praying for our land

Post by mtmom »

https://youtu.be/rxm0yHP5VsQ

God's Cry for America
Sharon shares the word that came to her from God. Please listen and share.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Re: Praying for our land

Post by FoundMyEden »

Oh America, America! How oft would I have gathered [thee] as a hen gathereth her chickens…but yet ye would not!

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

I have found myself praying more for our country and our fellow brothers and sisters throughout the world more than ever before. Zion is suffering from literal godsends right now.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Letfreedumbring wrote: November 17th, 2022, 7:19 pm I have found myself praying more for our country and our fellow brothers and sisters throughout the world more than ever before. Zion is suffering from literal godsends right now.
I pray for my area and the country all the time. For the righteous everywhere to be protected and for the salvation of those who do not know Christ.

We should also pray for the people who are causing these issues.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: November 18th, 2022, 1:39 pm
Letfreedumbring wrote: November 17th, 2022, 7:19 pm I have found myself praying more for our country and our fellow brothers and sisters throughout the world more than ever before. Zion is suffering from literal godsends right now.
I pray for my area and the country all the time. For the righteous everywhere to be protected and for the salvation of those who do not know Christ.

We should also pray for the people who are causing these issues.
Yes, good idea.
After reading about some horrible things in NKorea, I prayed that those in charge would have their hearts softened. Then I found out about a guard who became friends with a prisoner and both escaped. Not saying it was for sure my prayer, but who knows what power prayer has?

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

I struggle with praying for the enemy.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

NowWhat wrote: November 19th, 2022, 9:41 am I struggle with praying for the enemy.
Me too. I fail to feel good toward people who are knowingly participating in the destruction of my or any other country. Currently, I am participating in an effort to expose and incarcerate those responsible for the vote fraud here in Arizona.

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Lundbaek, good for you. Voter fraud is the end of the US if we can't root it out. I'll pray for my country, but not for "them."

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

NowWhat wrote: November 19th, 2022, 9:41 am I struggle with praying for the enemy.
I understand, but Jesus himself tells us to do it. We should actually pray for division among the ranks of our abusers – if they don't turn to Christ and repent, they can at least turn on each other and leave the rest of us alone.

I even pray for the likes of Schwab, Gates, and all the other big power blocs. Even men like Putin have their uses to God. He may have brought the Orthodox Church to the service of the state in a cynical manner, but he has also (unintentionally?) brought praying and Christ back into the heart of Russian life.