how come death-jab was allowed in the first place???

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

how come death-jab was allowed in the first place???

Post by sushi_chef »

"13 For the Lord suffereth the righteous to be slain that his justice and judgment may come upon the wicked; therefore ye need not suppose that the righteous are lost because they are slain; but behold, they do enter into the rest of the Lord their God.

14 And now behold, I say unto you, I fear exceedingly that the judgments of God will come upon this people, because of their exceeding slothfulness, yea, even the slothfulness of our government, and their exceedingly great neglect towards their brethren, yea, towards those who have been slain.
23 Do ye suppose that God will look upon you as guiltless while ye sit still and behold these things? Behold I say unto you, Nay. Now I would that ye should remember that God has said that the inward vessel shall be cleansed first, and then shall the outer vessel be cleansed also.

" Alma 60

aaaannnd, the gentiles have been warned ..

"32 Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.
" 2 Nephi 28

"10 And thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you: At that day when the Gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations, and above all the people of the whole earth, and shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits, and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and murders, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations; and if they shall do all those things, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fulness of my gospel from among them.
" 3 Nephi 16

some christians might be required to have stephen's fate like ..

"56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,

58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
" Acts 7

house division!!
didn't someone claim/say russel performed that operation over ezra ..??? or just another sushi_'s worrisome specu??

❝Re: 5 hours with Enzio Buche
Post by sushi_chef » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:18 pm

"After hearing all of the horrifying details of Monson and Hinkley, my friend remarked that he believed Nelson and Oaks were much darker. Enzio replied, “I agree”. By that time we had already hit the 5 hour mark and I was far too worn out to think about how anyone could be darker then the two he just described. [/quote]

Did you ever find out why your friend thought so?

It involves something that happened between Nelson and Ezra Taft Benson. Unfortunately, I don’t have any evidence to substantiate those claims either so I’ll refrain from going into in an effort to avoid any further hearsay. Hope you understand!
"
ummmmm, peradventure that might be like he became hands to operate lobotomy on the president benson under the direction of presidents hinckley&monson ..?!

viewtopic.php?p=1123622#p1123622
lobot* sushi*
search.php?keywords=lobot*&terms=all&au ... mit=Search
:arrow: