Trump's Nov 15 Announcement Thread

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Trump's Nov 15 Announcement Thread

Post by Chip »

Haven't heard anything, yet.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Re: Trump's Nov 15 Announcement Thread

Post by HVDC »

Chip wrote: November 15th, 2022, 6:35 pm Haven't heard anything, yet.
It's gonna be big.

Just hang on.

It's coming.

The day isn't over yet!

Sir H

Great8
captain of 100

Post by Great8 »

I would vote for him but it won’t matter. The electoral process has been infiltrated by kishkumen and his cohorts.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

The 2 missiles that hit today in Poland are preempting trump I think. Missiles trump trump.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

BroJones wrote: November 15th, 2022, 7:19 pm The 2 missiles that hit today in Poland are preempting trump I think. Missiles trump trump.
What a coincidence...almost like it was planned that way.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

President Trump filed FEC paperwork to run for President of the United States in 2024 on Tuesday.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... eam-video/

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Chip wrote: November 15th, 2022, 7:22 pm President Trump filed FEC paperwork to run for President of the United States in 2024 on Tuesday.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... eam-video/
I just got an email from a Trump organization saying he had just announced his run for the 2024 Presidency.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Maybe this will keep the pressure up on voting integrity.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

We the People need to demand that election fraud be clearly identified as treason and appropriately punished.

I don't mean an illegal voting - in ignorance or otherwise - would be in danger of capital punishment or even more than a misdemeanor.

Mail in voting, unless specifically requested by an individual (and I think a reason should be required) should be curtailed.
Drop boxes which are just an opportunity for election theft, need to be ended on a FEDERAL level. This is not an issue that should be left to individual states, as it affects everyone. If they want to do drop boxes for state and local offices, that is their business.

If large scale vote tampering or fraud is uncovered, the only way to lighten an individual's sentence would be to provide evidence that would result in conviction of someone higher up the food chain. The way fraud would be uncovered, would be some auditing and a way to verify that there were not fraudulent ballots. I initially thought random precincts nationwide - but I think precincts are so targeted and so few precincts involved, I think a better method would be something like: Each major party selects 20 precincts each nationwide, any party on Federal ballots chooses a precinct (or perhaps a number based on how much support they have)

It's not the votes that counts, it's who counts the votes.

Great8
captain of 100

Post by Great8 »

BroJones wrote: November 15th, 2022, 7:19 pm The 2 missiles that hit today in Poland are preempting trump I think. Missiles trump trump.
The mussels are a false flag because of the cryptocurrency scandal.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I checked at www.qanon.pub to see if there was any new chatter after the June drops. There's been a whole bunch in November.

Nov 11 2022
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17751801 📁
Nov 11 2022 08:45:15 (EST)
Who are the Silent Thieves?
Why are they manipulating you?
How are they stealing your wealth?
Bubble.
Crash.
Steal.
Lie.
Repeat.
What is inflation?
Monetary manipulation.
Taxation without representation.
PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS.
Q
Nov 8 2022
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17734020 📁
Nov 8 2022 23:01:48 (EST)
Endless lies.
Endless wars.
Endless inflation.
Endless 'printing'.
Endless oppression.
Endless subjugation.
Endless surveillance.
Who will put an end to the endless?
Taking control.
Q
Nov 7 2022
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17728969 📁
Nov 7 2022 19:20:19 (EST)
Why do some elections take more than a day to count?
Can cheating be done after the polls are closed?
Who controls the pollbooks?
Who controls the databases?
Who controls the elections?
Why are extra ballots printed?
If someone doesn't vote, can bad actors hijack their vote?
How?
Why did the National Guard activate cybersecurity teams?
Who gave the order to 'activate' the cybersecurity teams?
Why?
To protect the elections?
To claim the midterms are 'safe'?
Safe from what?
Setting the stage?
Watch carefully.
White hats have secured many systems, but problems still remain.
You have all the tools you need.
Vote.
Q
Nov 6 2022
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17724555 📁
Nov 6 2022 11:18:56 (EST)
What groups are financing Ukraine?
Why are they financing Ukraine?
Why was Hunter in Ukraine?
What did 'Pop' threaten to withold from Ukraine?
A billion dollars?
Who benefits?
What did 'Pop' receive in return?
Why is Hunter not in jail?
Think.
Blackmail?
Bribes?
Extortion?
Threats?
How do you control a 'leader'?
How do you control a country?
Are you ready to take back control?
Your vote matters.
You have all the tools you need.
Q

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

The really easy way to fix this is to use modern technology. We have the ability to create a unique identifier that wants to vote, which would only allow one vote per individual. Additionally, the individual could look up their vote to confirm it wasn't manipulated. This could be set from any electronic device.

Right now, my bank account is more secure and safe than my vote is.

Of course, you would need this to be set up by trustworthy people, that could prove to other computer technicians that this system is unhackable and that there are no data security breaches. Of course, if they did this, there would be zero chance of stealing elections and TPTB know this, so it will never happen.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Great8 wrote: November 15th, 2022, 7:12 pm I would vote for him but it won’t matter. The electoral process has been infiltrated by kishkumen and his cohorts.
It was infiltrated many years ago. The Gadiantons don't really care if Trump or the Democrat win, they control both sides.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Original_Intent wrote: November 15th, 2022, 8:39 pm We the People need to demand that election fraud be clearly identified as treason and appropriately punished.

I don't mean an illegal voting - in ignorance or otherwise - would be in danger of capital punishment or even more than a misdemeanor.

Mail in voting, unless specifically requested by an individual (and I think a reason should be required) should be curtailed.
Drop boxes which are just an opportunity for election theft, need to be ended on a FEDERAL level. This is not an issue that should be left to individual states, as it affects everyone. If they want to do drop boxes for state and local offices, that is their business.

If large scale vote tampering or fraud is uncovered, the only way to lighten an individual's sentence would be to provide evidence that would result in conviction of someone higher up the food chain. The way fraud would be uncovered, would be some auditing and a way to verify that there were not fraudulent ballots. I initially thought random precincts nationwide - but I think precincts are so targeted and so few precincts involved, I think a better method would be something like: Each major party selects 20 precincts each nationwide, any party on Federal ballots chooses a precinct (or perhaps a number based on how much support they have)

It's not the votes that counts, it's who counts the votes.
Your right of course...but the cats been let outta the bag and it's never getting back in....there is absolutely no need for drop boxes....the post office is sufficient to take ballots and post mark them...no stamp is even needed....sooo why have drop boxes? Oh ya I forgot for fraudulent drops of ballots...lol.....mail in voting is mainstream here in WA..we've been doing it ever since the dems got an advantage here.....of course I think there is a correlation....the motor voter act of Washington state has made sure every illegal with a power bill can get a drivers license and a voter registration card. It's been this way at least twenty years here. Every illegal I know who has been here for a while is voting, driving with a license, getting welfare, free school lunch even during summer, food stamps, and any other benefits that are offered. No one in government including law enforcement cares. The votes are counted without respect to national origin, citizen status or any other safe guard to make sure only registered citizen voters are voting. But your right FWIW....

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

creator wrote: November 15th, 2022, 11:04 pm
Great8 wrote: November 15th, 2022, 7:12 pm I would vote for him but it won’t matter. The electoral process has been infiltrated by kishkumen and his cohorts.
It was infiltrated many years ago. The Gadiantons don't really care if Trump or the Democrat win, they control both sides.
Sadly I agree. I did think back in 2016 Trump might be a genuine alternate, but the scamdemic psyop opened my eyes (somewhat) to the extent of the fraud & deception - SO much greater than I - & I think most 'awake' people - ever realized.

I feel like there's a lag in fully realizing what the scamdemic taught us about the Truman Show world we are living in. So much is fake. SO MUCH MORE than most of us ever guessed before.

One example - do you guys know Russia is still paying Ukraine to transit its oil/gas? Yup, Gazprom & the Ukie govt recently did a brand new fat deal, even while the news is selling us the idea they're locked in an ideological war to the death!

Because wars are mostly performance/distraction for the masses these days - like elections & scary new diseases.

While we proles are all discussing & disagreeing about these circuses & bugaboos our masters get on with building our nice new normal prison.

That's the lesson I've learned since 2020

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I think he believes they won't dare indict him if he's a candidate.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Christianlee wrote: November 16th, 2022, 4:16 am I think he believes they won't dare indict him if he's a candidate.
The first thought that came to me was how much cash Trump can raise as a candidate. Doesn’t matter if he wins - it’s the next big business opportunity, and he is given a free pass to spend it all on himself or funnel it to wherever he wants. It’s the next big grift.

Also, Trump will be 78 in 2024. Think on that.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

If he runs in 2024, I will probably vote for him. A shot in the dark is better than what's coming if the system collapses.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I suggest we make the software in the machine that counts the ballots to be open source and regularly inspected. I heard a man testify before court the democrats asked him to rig an election and he said it could be done with a paragraph of Source code. Another woman had a confession from Italy, a man who was told he had to rig the vote from our election. She said that Italy tried to send this information to every single American official, and every last one of them refused to take the evidence. So they gave it to her, and her own little self funded organization. She made a video and showed it all.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Gee, I wonder if he'll talk a big game and then do nothing again?

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Dump Turmp!

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

creator wrote: November 15th, 2022, 11:04 pm
I think the Gadiantons care greatly, if for only the simple reason of being able to save so much energy and effort they would otherwise have to put out in attacking DT and trying to convict him on something and/or put him out of office.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Christianlee wrote: November 16th, 2022, 4:16 am I think he believes they won't dare indict him if he's a candidate.
After all the idiotic attacks he endured since he even started running for the Presidency, you think he would believe such a thing?? It always amazing to me to see how eager some people are to denigrate/slam/impugn good old DT.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

harakim wrote: November 16th, 2022, 5:50 am If he runs in 2024, I will probably vote for him. A shot in the dark is better than what's coming if the system collapses.
Trump's quite a bit more than a shot in the dark.

I think it's a shame , Trump and DeSantis didn't get together, and agree what they would do. Even DeSantis going relatively dormant as the VP candidate on a Trump ticket, would do nothing to hurt his chances in 2028, unless he made some outrageous gaff in the next 4 years.

If he had agreed to this, the Republican ticket would have garnered close to total Trump plus DeSantis support. As it is, you're going to detract from the Republican total because of at least a degree of DeSantis supporter defections.

However, if DeSantis announces his run for the 2024 Presidency along with Trump, they can duke it out in the Republican Party nomination process. This may be the best thing to happen, as opposed to DeSantis adopting the McMullin Model (after a DesNews Op Ed), and running as an independent.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

iWriteStuff wrote: November 16th, 2022, 5:18 am
The first thought that came to me was how much cash Trump can raise as a candidate. Doesn’t matter if he wins - it’s the next big business opportunity, and he is given a free pass to spend it all on himself or funnel it to wherever he wants. It’s the next big grift.

Also, Trump will be 78 in 2024. Think on that.
If you really believe that, my view, is you really misread the man . . . not an uncommon thing to do.

Right now, Biden is 79, if he ran, he would be 81 in 2024.

One thing in Trump's favor, is not having been a smoker/drinker/drug doer during his life. I doubt very much BIden can claim the same thing, at least in the drinking realm.