750+ Studies about the dangers of the jab.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Re: 750+ Studies about the dangers of the jab.

Post by The Red Pill »

Ciams wrote: November 25th, 2022, 5:10 pm
The Red Pill wrote: November 24th, 2022, 8:14 am "Not make it personal"??????

Because of what Q15 "urged" there are many who have died or been injured. Including a women in my ward who died and family members who have been injured. Everyone on this forum knows someone who has been negatively affected. Let that sink in.

Now couple the horrendous medical advice to their supposed PSR status. They were not P, not S and not R in any way shape or form.

Now combine that with the constant messaging of "we can't lead you astray" which was most certainly proven to be false.

Next, there is ample research out and has been for some time that proves the deadly-jab is deadly...yet the church has issued no retraction, correction or even a statement of possible negative side effects.

Now from where I sit, when I combine all the above facts...I see an organization that is not what it claims to be, has gotten many people killed and is so full of evil, that it WON'T even admit it made mistakes so that other's don't have to die or be injured. Yet claims to be of God.

This is personal...Q15 made it personal when THEY "urged" you and me and 16 million others to take a untested, unproven, new tech mRNA gene therapy injection that DOESN'T prevent covid, DOESN'T stop it from spreading to others...but DOES injure and kill people.
I have no issue with someone saying they disagree, or even thinking that they are wrong. I think the extremes people go through in their accusations are outrageous.

The Brethren, on this issue, are clearly submitting to medical community. Overwhelmingly, they respect doctors, they are doctors etc. Most doctors agree with taking the vaccine. I'm not upset with them on that urging.

That being said, I'm not the kind of person that holds someone's feet to the fire for making a mistake, especially if they are by and large a force for good in the world.

The truth is, you and I have made mistakes that have and will likely have generational consequences in how we treat friends, family, etc at various times in our lives. You want to cling to your negative impression of the prophet for the 2-3 times the vaccine has come up. They aren't harping on it. You are.

The way you are approaching this, if they took your attitude, they'd do nothing but talk vax all day long and how unrighteousness and unwise and selfish you are. They aren't. They made their case and you are free to consider and reject it. Get over it. Seriously. It's not worth losing sleep over. You're not saving souls carrying the weight of mrna garbage on your back. Be confident in yourself and your view in the issue and live your life.
You're a piece of work. Don't you dare tell me what to do or think.

I am free to comment on this...you don't have to agree, but don't even think about telling me to "get over it" or "not worth losing sleep over".

People close to me have been KILLED and INJURED BECAUSE they were told to "follow the prophet" and the prophet urged them to get the clot-shot. You are a fool if you don't see the connection.

If you understood the slightest truth about the deadly-jab, you would understand that everyone who got a real dose of that crap is a ticking time bomb. Their immune system is irreversibly compromised at best, and their life will be cut short.

This is not like picking up 1% milk, instead of 2%...that's a mistake.

The most evil people on the planet are behind this and the LDS Church "urged" the wicked thing on it's entire membership.

I have had it with the professional apologists like you. You can live in your fantasy as long as you like. The bloom is off the rose...Q15 are NOT inspired in the least...but they pretended to be...and PEOPLE DIED because of it.

RMN could walk into a convenience store and double-tap the clerk in the head...and you would find a way to spin it in a positive way.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ciams wrote: November 24th, 2022, 5:16 am
Thinker wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 8:35 am
Ciams wrote: November 15th, 2022, 2:39 amThere have always been those quick to tear down or accuse their Brethren.

But they've never been true Saints. God be with you.. Only a shortsighted view of existence blames God for suffering when everywhere we can look for billions of years across space time is the absence of life and death.
Impressive!

Still, your problem is making corporate religious presidents your god. God can’t be with you when you do that, & thus you are more likely to fall into the pit of those who exercise unrighteous dominion. “Amen to the priesthood of that man!”
Not buying it. Without a doubt the organization of the church, for all the flaws of its members and ya leaders is a far better force for good across the generations than random posters on the internet. The church does a better job at teaching principles to individuals, children, families, etc than any school, forum, etc. if you want to look at it from a global multigenerational scale.

Objecting to an incorporation is nice in theory, in practice, it's just chaos. It's a corollary to the sophistry that marriage is just a piece of paper and you don't need a certificate to show your love. Cute, but rather sophomoric.
It seems a false dichotomy that either you follow cultish religious corporation leaders or someone else. Ideally, follow only God. But most demand false gods - takes less faith to follow.

I believe strongly in marriage, including the piece of paper… for couples and for children (future society). That piece of paper shows serious commitment & often keeps relationships & families together more than without it.

It’s interesting that you compared the church with marriage. I’ve been thinking about marriage symbolism in the 10 virgins parable. And just this morning, I read old notes:
  • “The church has an appearance of at-one-ment & unification, but that at-one-ment is largely based on silencing rebellion, free expression, questioning, & desire for change etc.”
That is true from my experience and observations. That’s not to say the church has no good, only that it is not God… the lds CEO/presidents are NOT God. And in some ways they are anti-Christ, who was the epitome of free speech, questioning, righteous rebellion, desire for change etc.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Two more in-fight cardiac problems with piiots resulting in their deaths, picked off of rense.com:

Pilot 'Suddenly and Unexpectedly' Drops Dead During Flight to Ohio (Video): https://rairfoundation.com/pilot-sudden ... hio-video/

and:

The New Normal: Another Pilot Suffers a Heart Attack Mid-Flight, Results in Emergency Landing: https://rairfoundation.com/the-new-norm ... y-landing/