Utah County Attorney David Leavitt has been talking about ritualistic sex abuse suspect for years

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Re: Utah County Attorney David Leavitt has been talking about ritualistic sex abuse suspect for years

Post by Atrasado »

I hadn't seen that video. That's horrible. Leavitt sounds and looks guilty. I hope that more arrests are made. We'll see. If they pull on that thread long enough they might find a lot more abusers and a lot of them might be well known people.

Secret combinations are nearly impossible to root out and destroy for a variety of reasons. The Lamanites largely destroyed them once but they came right back. They destroy every society that has allowed them to flourish. That's why the Lord destroys societies. Once the cabals get established there is nothing to do but end that society.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Re: Utah County Attorney David Leavitt has been talking about ritualistic sex abuse suspect for years

Post by dreamtheater76 »

I’m sure he wouldn’t be calling this woman who has been through hell mentally if she didn’t accuse him of being involved. Everything Levitt was saying in that video a while back and the way he described things in his view was completely twisted. It almost sounds normal to him and he contradicts himself from other statements. To say one thing and completely deny it later makes it look like this man is lying for certain. I have family members from southern Utah who have been calling this man’s father a thief and a criminal for decades. Look who is the elite in Utah and who their ancestors are. Meadow Mountain Massacre. Coincidence?

OurVoices
captain of 50

Post by OurVoices »

dreamtheater76 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 5:04 pm I’m sure he wouldn’t be calling this woman who has been through hell mentally if she didn’t accuse him of being involved. Everything Levitt was saying in that video a while back and the way he described things in his view was completely twisted. It almost sounds normal to him and he contradicts himself from other statements. To say one thing and completely deny it later makes it look like this man is lying for certain. I have family members from southern Utah who have been calling this man’s father a thief and a criminal for decades. Look who is the elite in Utah and who their ancestors are. Meadow Mountain Massacre. Coincidence?
What do you know about Dixie Leavitt and the boys?

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

dreamtheater76 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 5:04 pm I’m sure he wouldn’t be calling this woman who has been through hell mentally if she didn’t accuse him of being involved. Everything Levitt was saying in that video a while back and the way he described things in his view was completely twisted. It almost sounds normal to him and he contradicts himself from other statements. To say one thing and completely deny it later makes it look like this man is lying for certain. I have family members from southern Utah who have been calling this man’s father a thief and a criminal for decades. Look who is the elite in Utah and who their ancestors are. Meadow Mountain Massacre. Coincidence?
I'll call her mentally ill. She's never accused me. That's simply a fact about people who claim SRA.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 5:26 pm
I'll call her mentally ill. She's never accused me. That's simply a fact about people who claim SRA.
Hamblin has multiple counts. This woman is a victim. Are you just a troll or that ignorant? I know just a handful of people who are just like you. I would consider it a mental illness. I’m done with responding to your ignorance. I’m just ignoring you permanently now.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

dreamtheater76 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:01 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 5:26 pm
Hamblin has multiple counts. This woman is a victim. Are you just a troll or that ignorant? I know just a handful of people who are just like you. I would consider it a mental illness. I’m done with responding to your ignorance. I’m just ignoring you permanently now.
She "has multiple counts".... Therefore what?

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

I know a few SRA victims and a few members of the church in multiple wards involved in Satanism. I find it extremely offensive when people are so ignorant they deny pure evil like Artaxerxes. I’m fed up with him doing this every time conspiracy facts are present. He thinks he is funny but I find his behavior on this forum to be sickening.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

dreamtheater76 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:11 pm I know a few SRA victims and a few members of the church in multiple wards involved in Satanism. I find it extremely offensive when people are so ignorant they deny pure evil like Artaxerxes. I’m fed up with him doing this every time conspiracy facts are present. He thinks he is funny but I find his behavior on this forum to be sickening.
Even the Pace memo recognized that everyone who claims SRA is mentally ill.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:12 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:11 pm I know a few SRA victims and a few members of the church in multiple wards involved in Satanism. I find it extremely offensive when people are so ignorant they deny pure evil like Artaxerxes. I’m fed up with him doing this every time conspiracy facts are present. He thinks he is funny but I find his behavior on this forum to be sickening.
Who wouldn’t be if you had these horrible things happen to you? You would need serious help and still never get over it. Your ignorance is disgusting. All you ever do is anger people on this forum. I suggest you get a life and grow up.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

What a Troll!

Completely bereft of any conscience.

All it does is make people nauseous. Doesn't get anyone to think like the troll. It's as if the troll has no regard for eternity and his actions in mortality.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

dreamtheater76 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:22 pm
Who wouldn’t be if you had these horrible things happen to you? You would need serious help and still never get over it. Your ignorance is disgusting. All you ever do is anger people on this forum. I suggest you get a life and grow up.
Wait, so you've gone from "I can't believe David Leavitt accused her of being mentally ill" to "Well of course she's mentally ill. That just makes sense"? Hmmmmmmm.....

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:50 pm
Wait, so you've gone from "I can't believe David Leavitt accused her of being mentally ill" to "Well of course she's mentally ill. That just makes sense"? Hmmmmmmm.....
They have a good point, though. Severe Mental illness is what you’d expect in someone who had been a victim of SRA. Serious PTSD at a minimum.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:54 pm

They have a good point, though. Severe Mental illness is what you’d expect in someone who had been a victim of SRA. Serious PTSD at a minimum.
So David Leavitt was right?

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:54 pm

I know a few of them personally. It’s tragically sad. One of those people is a family member of mine. Was introduced to wika at a young age by a neighbor who was a witch and did horrible things to him and his brother. As traumatized as it was he has been successful and has been a great husband and father and served in the bishopric multiple times. I find it incredibly offensive and evil when people deny horrible things that really happen to people.
My ex-fiancé was into witchcraft and I had some really bad things happen to both my family and I after I broke up with her. I had some really crazy stuff going on when I was dating her. It’s as she had control over my mind. This stuff is real. But so is the power of God that helped get me away from her permanently.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Let's cut those in denial a little slack, (we were where they are at some point; blinded by the subtle craftiness of men) they're just poking their heads out of their tents and barking at the wind, it seems.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Just so everyone knows I was misrepresented in what I said by this troll I have reported. You welcome. I don’t find it funny especially when I know real SRA victims and I have experienced having been in a relationship with a woman years ago who was into witchcraft and I’m still suffering the consequences since it effected family members. I do believe in voodoo, spell casting, and black magic. I am a witness these things are real and have had bad things happen because of it. My brother-in-law was a victim. I’m disgusted with this troll and don’t find him funny in fact I consider his level of ignorance to be inappropriate and not worth anyones time as he has angered countless people on this forum. I believe in free speech but I’m fed up with his abuse to forum members.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

dreamtheater76 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 7:24 pm Just so everyone knows I was misrepresented in what I said by this troll I have reported. You welcome. I don’t find it funny especially when I know real SRA victims and I have experienced having been in a relationship with a woman years ago who was into witchcraft and I’m still suffering the consequences since it effected family members. I do believe in voodoo, spell casting, and black magic. I am a witness these things are real and have had bad things happen because of it. My brother-in-law was a victim. I’m disgusted with this troll and don’t find him funny in fact I consider his level of ignorance to be inappropriate and not worth anyones time as he has angered countless people on this forum. I believe in free speech but I’m fed up with his abuse to forum members.
So now she isn't mentally ill?

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 7:29 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 7:24 pm Just so everyone knows I was misrepresented in what I said by this troll I have reported. You welcome. I don’t find it funny especially when I know real SRA victims and I have experienced having been in a relationship with a woman years ago who was into witchcraft and I’m still suffering the consequences since it effected family members. I do believe in voodoo, spell casting, and black magic. I am a witness these things are real and have had bad things happen because of it. My brother-in-law was a victim. I’m disgusted with this troll and don’t find him funny in fact I consider his level of ignorance to be inappropriate and not worth anyones time as he has angered countless people on this forum. I believe in free speech but I’m fed up with his abuse to forum members.
[/q]
If we all block you is that the same as you getting banned by the admins? Just about, I think.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Atrasado wrote: November 14th, 2022, 8:11 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 7:29 pm
If we all block you is that the same as you getting banned by the admins? Just about, I think.
Gotta keep that echo chamber nice and echoey.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

I can't hear you, Art. I do thank you for forcing us to defend ourselves against your rhetoric. I upped my game because of you. But at some point, it becomes counter-productive to engage with you and your ilk. Good day.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Atrasado wrote: November 14th, 2022, 8:21 pm I can't hear you, Art. I do thank you for forcing us to defend ourselves against your rhetoric. I upped my game because of you. But at some point, it becomes counter-productive to engage with you and your ilk. Good day.
Life is much smoother when you just ignore inconvenient facts.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I prefer the mute button. Or “ignore” if you’re on LDSFF.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

You're misrepresenting what the Pace memo said. He basically claimed that those who claimed to have undergone SRA became ill due to what they had experienced, not that their claims were a result of being mentally ill.

Here is the pertinent quote:
Of the sixty victims with whom I have met, fifty-three are female and seven are male. Eight are children. The abuse occurred in the following places: Utah (37), Idaho (3), California (4), Mexico (2), and other places (14). Fifty-three victims are currently living in the State of Utah. All sixty individuals are members of the Church. Forty-five victims allege witnessing and/or participating in human sacrifice. The majority were abused by relatives, often their parents. All have developed psychological problems and most have been diagnosed as having multiple personality disorder or some other form of dissociative disorder.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

larsenb wrote: November 14th, 2022, 9:04 pm
You're misrepresenting what the Pace memo said. He basically claimed that those who claimed to have undergone SRA became ill due to what they had experienced, not that their claims were a result of being mentally ill.

Here is the pertinent quote:
Of the sixty victims with whom I have met, fifty-three are female and seven are male. Eight are children. The abuse occurred in the following places: Utah (37), Idaho (3), California (4), Mexico (2), and other places (14). Fifty-three victims are currently living in the State of Utah. All sixty individuals are members of the Church. Forty-five victims allege witnessing and/or participating in human sacrifice. The majority were abused by relatives, often their parents. All have developed psychological problems and most have been diagnosed as having multiple personality disorder or some other form of dissociative disorder.
That doesn't contradict what I said.