What did this election tell us?

Discuss political news items / current events.
farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Re: What did this election tell us?

Post by farmerchick »

silverado wrote: November 9th, 2022, 7:54 pm Helaman 5:2, "For their laws and their governments were established by the voice of the people, and they who chose evil were more numerous than they who chose good, therefore they were ripening for destruction, for the laws had become corrupted."
just thinking this today......the truth from the dust....

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

I am going to throw in another perspective. Republicans are the right wing. Democrats are the left wing. The bird is the Gadiantons that we have let get over us. The wings do exactly what the bird tells them to do. The bird controls everything. Sometimes the bird lets the right wing dominate and we head in the same direction slowly. The bird then lets the left wing dominate and we head in the same direction quickly. The bird doesn't change directions.

We were warned not to let the Gadiantons get over us. We allowed it to happen. Isaiah tells us the end result--no more America. We go slowly or quickly to destruction. Destruction is the end point.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Two things.
There are a lot more wicked people among us than I previously realized.
Around half the American population support those wicked people.

J2
captain of 100

Post by J2 »

What did it tell us? That our elections are rigged.

It is simply not possible for the Democrats to govern so tyrannically over the last 2 years, and then go on to do decently well in a MIDTERM election.

Something is incredibly fishy with our elections, and we ought to take note that, once again, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and Pennsylvania are the epicenter of that fishiness.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Subcomandante wrote: November 9th, 2022, 5:34 pm What did I learn from this election?

I can no longer call the United States United. Just the States. We see the formation of two Americas. A coastal America that is very liberal and an interior and Southern America that is very conservative. The way the Roe repeal decision was read only accelerated that process. Leaving the abortion rules to the states, though constitutionally correct, will invariably lead to a division of the states.

The judgments of God will be over this nation especially in light of the lunar eclipse that preceded Election Day by mere hours. Ten years from now you will not recognize the country. No one will accept any election results from here on out (Dems with Republican wins, Republicans with Dem wins). As abortion rules in the red states tighten, we will start to see a reversal of moves with the ardent liberals wanting to be with their kind and the ardent conservatives wanting to be with their kind, further polarizing the country. . . . .
What you're describing seems to mirror what Nephi prophesied in 2 Nephi 30:10 as happening in the end times: "For the time speedily cometh that the Lord God shall cause a great division among the people," Read 30:8-10 to get the 'last-days' context.

And it's not limited to just the US but is happening world-wide, and can be described as more of a division between those hewing to more traditional, conservative/religious values and those caught up in 'progressivism' (top-down control, government is God and the main arbiter of social justice wokeism, aka communism).

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

lundbaek wrote: November 9th, 2022, 9:25 pm Two things.
There are a lot more wicked people among us than I previously realized.
Around half the American population support those wicked people.
The number of dedicated disciples of satan in any town is the number of votes that any democrat gets. Sometimes it is more than half.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Serragon wrote: November 9th, 2022, 4:08 pm . . . . . . . Many democrats voted in the last two elections because they literaly believe that Republicans are nazis, that Jan 6th was an actual coup attempt, and that if given power republicans would institute a tyranny. It doesn't matter that they are not true. These false beliefs are so frightening to these people that their motivation levels are off the charts. The democrats do propaganda much better than the republicans, and it helps that much of their constituency believe in subjectivism instead of objectivism and are tribal. They are more easily herded and controlled.

Consider this. It is a widely held belief among most americans that Trump is a racist and anti-homosexual. Also that he is an idiot. And what is this based upon? Propaganda from the democrat controlled media. A couple of innocent statements taken out of context or misquoted over and over again until it becomes the truth.

Compare this to Biden. Most people are unaware of his true mental state. They don't know the actual racist things he has said and done over the years. They don't know that he gets lost and is told what to do by his handlers. They don't know that he is a pervert. Why not? Once again, democrat media doesn't allow these things to be widely known.

Until the republicans learn how to break the stranglehold on media, they are going to have a very difficult time making progress. Even in red areas, a large percentage of the young people are not. This has always been a problem, but with social media now being so predominant and controlled by democrats, the problem is exponentially greater. Social media is the reason a large group of people actually believe in their core that republicans are literaly Nazis and act on that deep felt belief. Progressivism is a religion, and social media has allowed these folks to form a formidable cult.

When you add in the fraud that is built into the system due to intentionally lax security, the republicans have a real problem on their hands.
You're describing a large group of people more susceptible to psychic epidemics/mass formations than the rest. The main characteristic of such a group is their loss of objectivity and addiction to black-and-white judgements based on fear. Fear is the main driver of this human susceptibility . . . which of course can be stoked by those wielding economic/political power, and essentially controlled by those wielding the most economic power.

Because of this dynamic, conservative/religious types of people are at a distinct disadvantage in being able to turn the tide. They have their alternative media sources and 2-3 commentators on Fox News, but until more people break out of their 'progressive' trance, and start joining them en masse, it isn't going to happen, in my strongly held view.

Of course, the worse things get politically/economically/socially, the greater the chance more people are going to snap out of their delusions.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Spent a lot of hours asking myself why the Lord has not returned.

My conclusion is that beyond the circumstances and pressure that sorts the wheat from the tares. It is not that he is busy etc. Its that 1. His faithful aren't begging him to return and intervene. 2. This world will be allowed to destroy itself.

Be prepared. Its going to be a bumpy couple of decades.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

hedgehog wrote: November 9th, 2022, 11:04 pm Spent a lot of hours asking myself why the Lord has not returned.

My conclusion is that beyond the circumstances and pressure that sorts the wheat from the tares. It is not that he is busy etc. Its that 1. His faithful aren't begging him to return and intervene. 2. This world will be allowed to destroy itself.

It has to be evident to all, that Lucifer did not have the best plan. That can not be determined unless Lucifer's plan is fully implemented. Once that happens, it will be clear to all that anyone leaning left is a disgrace to mankind. Then Christ returns and all democrats are shipped off with satan for a 1000 year chain up.

People with a functioning brain can easily see immediately that Lucifer is a demented soul. But the spirits born which chose the political party of democrats to believe in, have defective spirits. Because of the evil core of their souls, their brains can not fathom truth unless it is forced down their throat as only satan can do. So when satan is at his height of glory and there is no freedom to be found, it will be evident to all that Lucifer is a pud. There will be no doubt. It will be proven to all mankind that his plan can not work. The war between good and evil will be over. There will be no need to ever suggest an evil act, ever again.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Fred wrote: November 9th, 2022, 11:25 pm
hedgehog wrote: November 9th, 2022, 11:04 pm Spent a lot of hours asking myself why the Lord has not returned.

It has to be evident to all, that Lucifer did not have the best plan. That can not be determined unless Lucifer's plan is fully implemented. Once that happens, it will be clear to all that anyone leaning left is a disgrace to mankind. Then Christ returns and all democrats are shipped off with satan for a 1000 year chain up.

People with a functioning brain can easily see immediately that Lucifer is a demented soul. But the spirits born which chose the political party of democrats to believe in, have defective spirits. Because of the evil core of their souls, their brains can not fathom truth unless it is forced down their throat as only satan can do. So when satan is at his height of glory and there is no freedom to be found, it will be evident to all that Lucifer is a pud. There will be no doubt. It will be proven to all mankind that his plan can not work. The war between good and evil will be over. There will be no need to ever suggest an evil act, ever again.
Lol...fred your sooo real.....lol....actually i see these people on the daily...the voters of democrats....you would just be surprised and appalled how truly ignorant and arrogant alot of them are....they are some of the best people in the neighborhood looking in from the outside...and then they vote themselves out of their own money....it's like there is a great detachment from something...not sure it's reality or what exactly...i have good friends who vote solid Democrat...they either won't see the other side or think somehow magically they get something from voting Democrat and some do....others however don't realize how things work...like more property taxes and inflation increase rents....they really just don't get it...i had a conversation with a tenant who had a really hard time finding a place they could afford to rent. They have been telling me lately how hard it is to make the bills with the high gas prices. I said patty Murray needs to go....we need to get rid of the democrats in the state house and the horrendous gas taxes.....their response to me was typical.....they said...oh we don't talk politics.....the gas prices are not reflective of politics...i was like ok....get ready for the rent increase that is surely coming after I get my next property tax assessment.....there is no correlation between what is happening and why it's happening.....most don't have a clue......maybe some are truly evil...but I think most people who are bombarded with mainstream media are being manipulated and haven't been educated about the role of government, our form of government, the constitution and expect government to take care of them......all they know is they don't have money and it's the evil greedy corporations taking all their money......they have been led to believe the democrats are benevolent leaders full of compassion for the homeless ect ect... .and of course most do not acknowledge God which is the real problem...I don't believe these people will ever see the light....i mean when things get really bad they will go to government housing, eat government food and trust the government to have their best interest......once the producer class of people leave the area (and they will) all that will be left will be people of the same mindset who believe someone else will do it.....because that's what the government is telling them...and they believe it...

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

An analysis I saw last night showed Democrats had a 48 point lead among Gen Z voters. These are the grandchildren of the baby boomers. Usually a high percentage of them don’t vote, but the ballot measures on abortion brought them out in higher numbers to support abortion. The future of our country does not look bright.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Subcomandante wrote: November 9th, 2022, 5:34 pm What did I learn from this election?

I can no longer call the United States United. Just the States. We see the formation of two Americas. A coastal America that is very liberal and an interior and Southern America that is very conservative. The way the Roe repeal decision was read only accelerated that process. Leaving the abortion rules to the states, though constitutionally correct, will invariably lead to a division of the states.

The judgments of God will be over this nation especially in light of the lunar eclipse that preceded Election Day by mere hours. Ten years from now you will not recognize the country. No one will accept any election results from here on out (Dems with Republican wins, Republicans with Dem wins). As abortion rules in the red states tighten, we will start to see a reversal of moves with the ardent liberals wanting to be with their kind and the ardent conservatives wanting to be with their kind, further polarizing the country.

Martin Armstrong predicts that there might not even be an election in 2024. Currently digesting Michael Rush's latest video re Ezras Eagle.
Agreed

54 And until that hour there will be foolish virgins among the wise; and at that hour cometh an entire separation of the righteous and the wicked; and in that day will I send mine angels to pluck out the wicked and cast them into unquenchable fire.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

farmerchick wrote: November 9th, 2022, 9:04 pm
Chip wrote: November 9th, 2022, 7:07 pm
gradles21 wrote: November 9th, 2022, 3:30 pm
Chip wrote: November 9th, 2022, 1:07 pm It's hard to know where the people really are because electronic and mail-in voting have been abused to pull everything to the left. We don't really know how far to the left. Like, in California, it's hard to believe that Newsom keeps prevailing and he's obviously positioning for a presidential run. I mean, I can't imagine anyone worse than Newsom becoming president. He is our Justin Trudeau.
Biden is worse than Newsom. He's a literal pedophile that does every single thing that his globohomo handlers tell him to do and say.

I read that Newsom just declared California a sanctuary state for children wanting to "transition" to the other gender. If the kids can make it to California, California will take custody of those children and give them drugs and operations. Newsom also decreed that no more gas-powered lawn equipment can be sold here. Also, no more gas-powered cars in a few more years. Biden is a sick dope, but he doesn't have the raw energy and zeal of Newsom. Newsom will push sick things faster and harder.
perfect.....less of them in the rest of the US.... Washington has the same car plan while they tear out the dams that we are getting electricity and water to grow crops from in Washington....ya ima gonna be forced out of outer darkness.....husband said today he is really really ready to go....just waiting for the great depression so we can get a nice place In Idaho before they take away all our money....lol.....Inslee is no better than Newsome......Newsome gets alot of press.....but no matter Washington is only a half step behind.....newsome looks like the devil in a suit....his tail and horns concealed.....Inslee just looks tired and slow......
The Cato Institute ranked Newsome one point above Inslee. He's #49 and Inslee is #50 out of 50, with scores of 29 and 28, respectively. The highest score (Reynolds of Iowa) is 78, out of a possible 100.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

mes5464 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 5:48 am

The judgments of God will be over this nation especially in light of the lunar eclipse that preceded Election Day by mere hours. Ten years from now you will not recognize the country. No one will accept any election results from here on out (Dems with Republican wins, Republicans with Dem wins). As abortion rules in the red states tighten, we will start to see a reversal of moves with the ardent liberals wanting to be with their kind and the ardent conservatives wanting to be with their kind, further polarizing the country.

Martin Armstrong predicts that there might not even be an election in 2024. Currently digesting Michael Rush's latest video re Ezras Eagle.
Agreed

54 And until that hour there will be foolish virgins among the wise; and at that hour cometh an entire separation of the righteous and the wicked; and in that day will I send mine angels to pluck out the wicked and cast them into unquenchable fire.
Ahh, the sweet smell of roasting democrats. The evil stench is overpowered by the delightsome aroma of justice. The fragrance so long in coming, is worth the wait.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

mes5464 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 5:48 am

Agreed

And considering "in that day will I send mine angels to pluck out the wicked and cast them into unquenchable fire", I think it was a high proportion of Democrats and crypto-Democrats that took the clot shot . . . .

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

You know Fred, most Latter Day Saints don't live in the United States and so, cannot even be Democrats.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

gkearney wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:17 pm You know Fred, most Latter Day Saints don't live in the United States and so, cannot even be Democrats.
It's just a label for leaning left. The Sub keeps telling me of socialists, Marxists, communists, etc., that live in countries around the world where the label for leftist is something besides democrat. Whatever the label, it is all the same. Voting does not make a democracy good. It is still mob rule. Two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. The democrats tell a nice story. Unfortunately, the title never accurately represents what the program actually does.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Fred wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:39 pm
gkearney wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:17 pm You know Fred, most Latter Day Saints don't live in the United States and so, cannot even be Democrats.
It's just a label for leaning left. The Sub keeps telling me of socialists, Marxists, communists, etc., that live in countries around the world where the label for leftist is something besides democrat. Whatever the label, it is all the same. Voting does not make a democracy good. It is still mob rule. Two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. The democrats tell a nice story. Unfortunately, the title never accurately represents what the program actually does.
Fred I gotta say..you calls them as you sees them..and it's pretty darn accurate...lol......best post of the election thread.....iMHO....

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

I personally am not a fan of current year leftists but I would not give right wingers a get out of hell free card.

I do find it disheartening when even so many members who can recite that the war in heaven was over free agency, totally fail to discern through the virtue signaling and ego flattery, to perceive the hostility to free agency and the big and small designs to attack it from every direction. Mitt Romney and Salt Lake elites exemplify this trust fund/elite groupthink ignorance to a T.

When the government takes a dollar from someone and gives it to another. You have now robbed the first person of an opportunity/responsibility for charity and made the second dependent on the government. Dependency is the primary tool to subvert free agency in established form of representative government. Greece, Rome, current America, old Nephites, Jaredites etc. Pattern repeats, Republics devolve into Democracy's, Democracy's devolve into Chaos. Chaos devolves into authoritarianism.

"Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul."
(Regardless of what evil that government commits at home or abroad.)

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

When a red state like Montana votes to let infant survivors of a botched abortion die on a table, that is all you need to know. We are under judgment.

3Nephi18:25
captain of 10

Post by 3Nephi18:25 »

Christ cannot return until there are enough people who can bear His Presence, otherwise "the earth will be wasted at His coming" because everyone would be destroyed (not saved). It is an invitation to Him. It isn't about "begging him to return." It's a matter of, are there any who have been redeemed (Ether 3:13) and created a Zion community for Enoch and his people to return to? If you and I and some few others do not learn how to enter His presence while in the flesh, we will not be able to endure His return in glory...we will be burned up. (Malachi 4) It will be a "great" day for those who can bear Him in His glory, but it will be a "dreadful day" for those who cannot.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

so...anyway....about that parallel society that Mormons want to build....aka "Zion" / "The New Jerusalem".....

you do know that Zion begins in your heart, right?
and that debt doesn't exist in Zion because, well, it's not allowed: "You can't serve God and Mammon" isn't just a "scripture mastery".
and that God hates slothful servants that have to be commanded in all things.
and that He blessed those miserable revolutionaries who refused to "be subject to kings" over a tiny tea tax....
and the Saints that left the borders of the USA to start their own "settlement".

meanwhile, in this week's Milk-before-meat lesson:
The Holy Ghost can open your mind and heart to messages in the word of God that are meant just for you. What do you feel the Lord wants you to learn this week?

stay salty, folks.

;)

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

https://slaynews.com/news/millions-floo ... -election/
Millions Flood Streets of Brazil to Protest Voter Fraud, Bolsonaro Moves to Annul Election
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... afeguards/
Stopping the Steal: 500,000 Mexicans Protest Eliminating Voter ID and Election Safeguards

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Man in Maricopa county says it like it is.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WDDTYlnuhi8j/

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

tell us

Post by BeNotDeceived »

There are none faithful enough to engage in a honest conversation that leads to a truthful conclusion they find cumbersome. See viewtopic.php?p=1322554#p1322554

Three Times the cHarm, but not 3 strikes you’re out. :mrgreen: dbnp

How long ‘till God’s fury is unleashed?