Direct physical as well situational evidence for the Book of Mormon

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Direct physical as well situational evidence for the Book of Mormon

Post by larsenb »

One of the astonishing developments, in my strongly held view, over the past year-and-a-half plus, is the world-wide awakening to "a sense of [our] awful situation" as enjoined by the Lord and Moroni in Ether 8: 22-26, where the 'situation' is caused by a high-level secret combination.

You hear of more and more commentators in the alternative media commenting on this reality, mainly because of how world-wide and coordinated the activities of this combination are, whether in the pandemic/clot-shot/ arena, the voting/election fraud arena, or the WEF-type arena. So many people are coming to the logical conclusion that there has to be a high-level group driving this. And many of these are seeing it as a war between good and evil, between light and darkness, between God and Satan.

Additionally, Moroni achieved another bulls-eye when he said: " For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people". With the shot-clot deaths occurring, many, many commentators have come to regard the clot-shot as a very real bio-weapon being used to reduce the population and kill off as many people as possible: "the destruction of all people". The elite's hatred of the 'human blight' and their push for trans-humanism, underscores how accurate Moroni was.

For me, this is powerful situational confirmation of the truth of the Book of Mormon. Moroni was right-on-the-money with this.

All this said, the amazing, disturbing and paradoxical thing about this current great awakening, is the absence of our ecclesiastical leaders from participating in it. They evince no real awareness of its elements or reality, give us no warnings about it, yet are the caretakers of the very scriptures that gave us this warning, of which a growing portion of the world is waking up to.

I never, never would have imagined or guessed such a thing in past years of my sojourn in this world. But I also believe the Lord is allowing this situation for His own purposes. What a paradox this presents for those who are aware of the works of this secret combination!
Last edited by larsenb on November 8th, 2022, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Direct physical as well situational evidence for the Book of Mormon

Post by endlessQuestions »

Preaching about the Book of Mormon has become much easier in my world. Multiple times I've quoted the Book of Ether and had people say things along the lines of "where did you get that?" or "man, that's spot on!".

I am agreed with you on all points. It's a strange, strange time we're living in.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

nightlight wrote: November 8th, 2022, 8:43 pm This guy gets it. Listen

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRxmQ3VM/
Yes, he does. Thanks.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Our current political/social situation seems to reflect another aspect of our religion which has always been strongly emphasized, namely "The War in Heaven". It's an astonishing congruence in my view, and could be considered at least indirect support for the truth of the Book of Mormon, and direct support for the prophetic calling of Joseph Smith.

What is this congruence? The War in Heaven was between those who were looking forward to being tested in this new world by being given free agency and through its exercise, being allowed to make mistakes resulting possibly in damnation and even destruction or to attempt to live a good life and even accept a savior; and between those who wanted to follow a being who would assure their success in this life regardless of their choices and with all the glory accruing to this being.

We are seeing the same type of thing happening today on a massive, world-wide scale: the growing divide between those determined to hold on to being able to exercise their free-agency in the context of traditional and religious values; and between those who want to force everyone to conform to top-down requirements as defined by an unaccountable elite . . . with all glory to them.

I.e., what's happening today, strongly reflects the War in Heaven. Others outside of our fold, are also recognizing this, since the idea isn't confined to just LDS teachings and scriptures.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Direct physical evidence

Post by BeNotDeceived »

larsenb wrote: November 10th, 2022, 2:56 pm.

I.e., what's happening today, strongly reflects the War in Heaven. Others outside of our fold, are also recognizing this, since the idea isn't confined to just LDS teachings and scriptures.
Said war combines elements of Stratego and Chess, to Botchee us all. Most could benefit from multiple sessions of Clue too, especially regarding the end times servant(s).