Jeffrey Epstein, Transhumanism, WEF, and more!

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Jeffrey Epstein, Transhumanism, WEF, and more!

Post by cyclOps »

This is such a good interview with Whitney Webb by Glenn Beck. She knows so much about what is going on, but it’s certainly only the tip of the iceberg.

Please listen or watch!

truefreedom
captain of 100

Re: Jeffrey Epstein, Transhumanism, WEF, and more!

Post by truefreedom »

That was good !

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

cyclOps wrote: November 7th, 2022, 6:54 pm This is such a good interview with Whitney Webb by Glenn Beck. She knows so much about what is going on, but it’s certainly only the tip of the iceberg.

Please listen or watch!
This was fantastic. She is on top of things. I can't believe she's like 30 years old and so wise.
The secret combinations truly have their hands/influence in every facet of this world. We still must do all we can to eliminate their influence from our personal lives.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Whitney is awesome. I especially appreciated what she said in this video about Elon Musk. So many think he's magically "conservative" now or on the right side or something. Couldn't be further from the truth. He's fully part of the 'club'.

She's very good at making connections and linking all the nefarious ones together and showing how they are linked.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

EmmaLee wrote: November 8th, 2022, 11:22 am Whitney is awesome. I especially appreciated what she said in this video about Elon Musk. So many think he's magically "conservative" now or on the right side or something. Couldn't be further from the truth. He's fully part of the 'club'.

She's very good at making connections and linking all the nefarious ones together and showing how they are linked.
Yeah I was critical of Elon Musk and his ideas quite a while back. Like The Jeffersons he is “moving on up”. I always think of The Terminator movies when I think of Musk.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Speaking of Musk -

Full article here - https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-08- ... tools.html

Musk to reinstate Twitter censorship tools after a meeting with leftist groups

Tuesday, November 08, 2022 by: Belle Carter

Following a meeting with leftist groups, including the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), Color of Change and National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), Twitter CEO Elon Musk agreed to reinstate the microblogging site’s content moderation tools.

Since his first day of acquisition, there has been a surge of hateful comments and other toxic content, causing possible advertiser pullouts. So, the “Chief Twit” held a virtual meeting with the leading leftist groups to assure them that hate speech and election disinformation would be curtailed. Musk ended up committing to restoring access to the tools.

The conference call was attended by ADL representative Yael Eisenstadt, Jessica Gonzalez, the head of digital rights group Free Press, Rashad Robinson, the president of Color of Change and Musk as the sole Twitter representative. The civil activists claimed that Musk agreed with their concerns about speech on the platform and promised to work with them.

Musk said he would create speech policies to protect “disadvantaged communities” and make the reasoning behind decisions to restore accounts of individuals who have been barred from the platform more transparent, but never mentioned former President Donald Trump by name, the attendees claimed.

Gonzalez said that the Tesla founder also assured them that he would continue consulting people of color, religious minorities and people most impacted by hate and disinformation on the platform. According to Musk, the content moderation council “will include representatives with widely divergent views, which will certainly include the civil rights community and groups who face hate-fueled violence.”

The Big Tech mogul’s decision drew criticisms from some conservatives, including author and podcaster Catturd. “When it comes to unfairly suspended accounts being reinstated, it looks like @elonmusk is only listening to the same a**holes responsible for the BS and other far-left groups who could always say anything they wanted. The only group targeted – Conservatives – are getting shafted,” Catturd tweeted.

Motherlode
captain of 10

Post by Motherlode »

Wow, this was incredible! Of this power packed and engaging interview with Whitney Webb, Glenn said, "I think this is the most important hour I have ever been involved with in broadcast." Take a listen and even long time truth seekers will learn something new from this brilliant and courageous young researcher and journalist.