Kyrie Irving Ordered to Renounce His Religious Beliefs

Discuss political news items / current events.
dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Kyrie Irving Ordered to Renounce His Religious Beliefs

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Wow! The ADL weaponizing Jews and using Jews as pawns to control any opposition and sensor those who disagree with establishment politics. Just another elitist special interest group raking up money and power for the deep state. First Kanye, now Kyrie. The big mistake Kyrie made was giving them money after offending them. Now they control him. He should have called them out for who they really are.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/kyrie-ir ... klyn-nets/

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Kyrie Irving Ordered to Renounce His Religious Beliefs

Post by Chip »

Oh, and making a $500k donation to the ADL is part of the extortion.

He should publicly tell them to stick it, after rehearsing their insane list of demands.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Remember it was the ADL that covered for Prescott Bush, Henry Ford, Rockefeller’s, etc after they funded Hitler and the 3rd Reich out of bankruptcy. Special interest groups are all the same. All they do is make the rules and give the same political persecution to those who disagree with them that they claim they are protecting. I really hope this backfires. I hope Kyrie doesn’t back down this time knowing he got manipulated by the corrupt system.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Chip wrote: November 7th, 2022, 7:45 am Oh, and making a $500k donation to the ADL is part of the extortion.

He should publicly tell them to stick it, after rehearsing their insane list of demands.
It’s funny how they are going on a witch hunt after this guy only to further prove his point. It’s backfiring. If I were Kyrie I would retire from the NBA, join another league, and continue to speak truth. The NBA is a dumpster fire. I used to be an avid fan but have boycotted it permanently.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This can't be making him or any observer feel any better about "Jews".

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Chip wrote: November 7th, 2022, 8:00 am This can't be making him or any observer feel any better about "Jews".
What it does do is once again prove that special interest groups are a fraud. I guess when these groups have this much power they don’t care how far they go to abuse it. They have to go after high profile people so they can scare everyone into submission. It’s going to get ugly. The ADL is calling border security, drug smuggling, and human trafficking white supremacy narratives. They are just making more enemies and showing their true colors.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Pointing out Sheny Scams is Anti-Semetic.

Pointing out that "Jews" aren't Semites is Anti-Semitic.

Pointing out that "The Jews" aren't descendants of Judah is Anti-Semitic.

Pointing out that Judaism is a Criminal Enterprise masquerading as a Religion is also Anti-Semitic.

Weird isn't it?

For the record.

Sir H is not an Anti-Semite.

He has nothing against Arabs.

Or actual Jews.

Just those who pretend to be.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

You can say anything you want about whites. Truth or lies. But truth will not be tolerated regarding jews or blacks. Both are protected. Neither has a reason to be.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Anyone remember a few years ago when PewDiePie 4D-chessed/trolled the ADL?

First he declared he would donate like $50,000 to them

Then when people all over the internet were like "what the heck?! are the jews blackmailing him??" it stirred up a proper ruckus (red-pilling many as a result) till later he came out and was like "lol! sorry, i guess i need to do better research about who i donate to!" :P (while wearing a sweatshirt w/ an iron cross on it rofl)