❝Communism is Jewish Cabalism .. denies Jesus Christ and His love for the individual❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝Communism is Jewish Cabalism .. denies Jesus Christ and His love for the individual❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"Eustace Mullins: Communism is Jewish Cabalism // November 27, 2019

A plank in the Communist Manifesto was the establishment of a private central bank. Every country with one will gradually become Communist because the Cabalist Jewish central bankers must protect their fraudulent monopoly over the national credit by extending it to a total political, economic and cultural monopoly i.e. Communist tyranny.

Communism is Cabalism, a Satanic cult which inverts reality and morality. It dehumanizes and degrades Jew and non-Jew alike. We have been inducted into this cult. Just look at the hysterical cult-like reaction to Trump by mainstream media, politicians and corporate CEOs who are all central bankers lackeys. There is very little independent thought or investigation. Say goodbye to Western civilization and hello to the NWO. Eustace Mullins (1923-2010) was a pioneer in exposing the subversion of humanity by Cabalist bankers.

Disclaimer- I disagree with Mullins' assertion that the "parasitism" of the bankers represents all Jews. I am not a parasite nor is my family nor are many Jews. They work as hard as anyone else. Nor do they know anything about their "religion" or the bankers' pernicious agenda. I realize that Jews are at the forefront of the NWO but most other Jews are dupes like everyone else. Mullins was a racist in that he imputed certain characteristics to all Jews regardless of their actual beliefs and individual behavior. People who feel aggrieved are the first to victimize other innocent parties.

from Aug 19, 2017 // Chapter 8. JEWS AND COMMUNISM.
Mullins' New History of the Jews

by Eustace Mullins (Excerpt by henrymakow.com)

With their usual talent for confusing the issues, the Jews have created a number of smokescreens to hide their latest gift to the world, the philosophy of Communism. What is Communism? In some millions of words written on this subject in thousands of books published by the Jews, you will not find the one sentence which will explain Communism -- Communism is the modern form of the Jewish collective state.

What are the principles of Communism?

First of all, Communism is international in scope. It denies the principles of nationalism.

Second, Communism denies Jesus Christ and His love for the individual. It also denies the principle of the salvation of the soul, which is the basis of all Christian beliefs.

Third, Communism denies to the individual all human rights, such as private property, a voice in the government, or the right to question the authority of the collective state.

These, then, are the fundamental principles of Communism. Oddly enough, these are also the fundamental principles of the Jews. Internationalism, hatred of Jesus Christ, hatred of the individual, the denial of human rights, the dictatorship of the collective state. These are equally basic to both Jewish political movements and Communist political movements. One should not be surprised, then, to find that a Jew, Karl Marx, is the father of the philosophy of Communism. (Below, Jewish insider confirms most of what Mullins is saying.) ..
(J. Edgar Hoover > Quotes > Quotable Quote
“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”)
"
https://www.henrymakow.com/2019/11/mull ... n&_x_tr_hl

"Judaism is Template for Totalitarian NWO // October 22, 2019

Jew or a Communist. The same thing.
We face a heavy dose of mind control in media
and education. Where does this oppressive coercion originate?
We are being inducted into Cabalism, a satanic cult that defines Judaism.
Shahak explains that Judaism has fostered
a "closed society... one of the most totalitarian societies ..
"
https://www.henrymakow.com/2019/10/NWO- ... n&_x_tr_hl

https://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot. ... eaten.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"October 29, 2022
Biden mocked for claiming there are ’54 states’: ..
"
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-moc ... ely-senile

"It reminds me of former President Bush (jr.) saying that Canada and Mexico border each other.
Seemingly a silly gaffe, but really an important message, I imagine that 54-50=4 is the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. That the U.S. is a seemingly independent country, but in reality continues to be ruled by London, and that Biden is a puppet just like Zelensky. And both the U.S. and the U.K. will be branded as a criminal state after the defeat in Ukraine, which will lead to the outbreak of civil war in the U.S., and the military invasion and occupation of the U.K. by Russia.
"
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ++
:arrow: