Vaxxed through blood transfusion

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
gradles21
captain of 1,000

Vaxxed through blood transfusion

Post by gradles21 »

My 7 year old has had to have a bunch of blood and platelet transfusions over the last 6 months and will need a bunch more over the next several months until he finishes up chemo. It recently hit me that he has probably been given vaxxed blood in these transfusions, and i've been sick about it ever since. The nurses say they have no way of knowing if the blood is vaxxed or not. I went to the Red Cross website and apparently you can donate blood if you've recently received the clotshot. Should I be worried? I know the blood goes through some kind of processing after it's donated but I have no idea if that processing would eliminate any harmful materials that come from the vaxx. Hopefully someone here can ease my mind.

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Re: Vaxxed through blood transfusion

Post by Maroriginal1 »

Whether the blood is tainted or not won’t matter in the long run. Those transfusions are saving his life. Chemo and transfusions saved my child. You have plenty of worry as a cancer mom and wondering won’t lesson it. Pediatric chemo drugs are very hard on the heart. No oncologist is going to link any heart damage to donated blood even if that is possible. Be watchful for any symptoms and trust your instincts.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

I hope you have ease of mind knowing that as a parent you are aware of what is out there and what you are dealing with. Doctors aren’t God. And the smart ones won’t profess to be. As a parent you have to weigh the pros and cons in every situation and now that you know this is a possibility of the blood being tainted, you can take that to the Lord and ask for constant protection AND direction where to go from here. I will pray for healing for your child and that the blood being put in her body can be purified and not doing anymore harm to her already struggling body. At the same time, as a parent that has been somewhat in your shoes, I had to determine whether the treatment my child was receiving was actually in her best interest and make some hard decisions. God bless you with ongoing strength and wisdom.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Maroriginal1 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 1:53 pm Whether the blood is tainted or not won’t matter in the long run. Those transfusions are saving his life. Chemo and transfusions saved my child. You have plenty of worry as a cancer mom and wondering won’t lesson it. Pediatric chemo drugs are very hard on the heart. No oncologist is going to link any heart damage to donated blood even if that is possible. Be watchful for any symptoms and trust your instincts.
Cancer Dad, How dare you misgender me! Jk. That's what bugs me is that say all of the sudden he develops myocarditis or some other heart problem after one of his transfusions, we would never know the real cause. And he loves sports so I don't need him dropping to the ground and clutching his heart like all these European soccer players. The doctors and nurses think we're crazy just for asking these questions.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Can you or your wife (or other family member) donate your own blood/plasma for your daughter from here on out, for any further blood transfusions? I would recommend doing that for sure.

My husband was in the hospital in September. It was potentially likely that he would need major surgery, which would have required a blood supply to be on hand, just in case. Upon hearing this, I immediately offered to donate my own blood (we're the same blood type). The nurse's jaw fell open, as she had never heard of such a thing. And my jaw fell open that a 20-year veteran surgical nurse had never heard of a family member donating blood for a loved one's surgery. So, lot's of jaws on the floor, lol. Anyway, it turned out that he didn't need the major surgery (only a minor one, where no blood was lost), but the hospital did say I would be able to donate for him if it had turned out the other way. They thought it was a great idea - and I remain astonished that they'd never heard of or considered it before.

As for the previous blood transfusions, I would search for ways to detox from the shot ingredients, spike proteins, etc. that may have been in the blood she's received (but just as likely that she didn't receive any with it). Here's one source -

https://braveseries.com/wp-content/uplo ... edding.pdf

Wishing your daughter all the best, truly.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

EmmaLee wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 3:36 pm Can you or your wife (or other family member) donate your own blood/plasma for your daughter from here on out, for any further blood transfusions? I would recommend doing that for sure.

My husband was in the hospital in September. It was potentially likely that he would need major surgery, which would have required a blood supply to be on hand, just in case. Upon hearing this, I immediately offered to donate my own blood (we're the same blood type). The nurse's jaw fell open, as she had never heard of such a thing. And my jaw fell open that a 20-year veteran surgical nurse had never heard of a family member donating blood for a loved one's surgery. So, lot's of jaws on the floor, lol. Anyway, it turned out that he didn't need the major surgery (only a minor one, where no blood was lost), but the hospital did say I would be able to donate for him if it had turned out the other way. They thought it was a great idea - and I remain astonished that they'd never heard of or considered it before.

As for the previous blood transfusions, I would search for ways to detox from the shot ingredients, spike proteins, etc. that may have been in the blood she's received (but just as likely that she didn't receive any with it). Here's one source -

Thanks EmmaLee, he's a trooper and we have every confidence that he'll be ok. My wife has universal blood type but she recently sinned(her mom's words) by getting a second earring so they won't let her donate blood, and pretty much all of our family were good global citizens and got the jabby so we're kind of SOL on that front. I'll definitely look into the detox thing though.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

gradles21 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 4:23 pm
EmmaLee wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 3:36 pm Can you or your wife (or other family member) donate your own blood/plasma for your daughter from here on out, for any further blood transfusions? I would recommend doing that for sure.

Thanks EmmaLee, he's a trooper and we have every confidence that he'll be ok. My wife has universal blood type but she recently sinned(her mom's words) by getting a second earring so they won't let her donate blood, and pretty much all of our family were good global citizens and got the jabby so we're kind of SOL on that front. I'll definitely look into the detox thing though.
I'm so sorry - not sure why I was thinking daughter (insert face-palm here). Your son, I mean.
Last edited by EmmaLee on November 3rd, 2022, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

gradles21 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 2:42 pm
Maroriginal1 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 1:53 pm Whether the blood is tainted or not won’t matter in the long run. Those transfusions are saving his life. Chemo and transfusions saved my child. You have plenty of worry as a cancer mom and wondering won’t lesson it. Pediatric chemo drugs are very hard on the heart. No oncologist is going to link any heart damage to donated blood even if that is possible. Be watchful for any symptoms and trust your instincts.
Cancer Dad, How dare you misgender me! Jk. That's what bugs me is that say all of the sudden he develops myocarditis or some other heart problem after one of his transfusions, we would never know the real cause. And he loves sports so I don't need him dropping to the ground and clutching his heart like all these European soccer players. The doctors and nurses think we're crazy just for asking these questions.
Pardon my misgendering ;)

Its sad doctors wouldn’t consider this as a concern. I think your worry is valid. They don’t know what mRNA blood will do in a transfusion.

When my child had cancer I questioned what all the drugs would do long term. The doctors just shrugged, smiled and focused on what they cure. The reality is no long term research had been done on oncology kids. I really pushed the question and the doctor finally told me my kid was the first generation they figured out how to cure and they don’t know the long term affects. We are over a decade out now. Long term affects have been chronic fatigue, joint pain, migraines, brain fog, and long recovery times from illnesses. It’s all gotten better over time. But every kid is different.

I do recommend high quality vitamins after treatment. We learned from her neurologist that chemo wipes out magnesium reserves. High doses of magnesium that ends in “ate” and high doses of omega 3’s helped a lot.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Maroriginal1 wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 8:00 am

Its sad doctors wouldn’t consider this as a concern. I think your worry is valid. They don’t know what mRNA blood will do in a transfusion.

When my child had cancer I questioned what all the drugs would do long term. The doctors just shrugged, smiled and focused on what they cure. The reality is no long term research had been done on oncology kids. I really pushed the question and the doctor finally told me my kid was the first generation they figured out how to cure and they don’t know the long term affects. We are over a decade out now. Long term affects have been chronic fatigue, joint pain, migraines, brain fog, and long recovery times from illnesses. It’s all gotten better over time. But every kid is different.

I do recommend high quality vitamins after treatment. We learned from her neurologist that chemo wipes out magnesium reserves. High doses of magnesium that ends in “ate” and high doses of omega 3’s helped a lot.
I'm glad she's doing ok, what cancer did she have? We've been doing vitamins here and there, particularly liposmal vit C and D and K2, and we've had him doing the intermittent fasting around his chemo cycles. Never heard about the magnesium reserves issue, I'll look into it.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

gradles21 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 11:49 am My 7 year old has had to have a bunch of blood and platelet transfusions over the last 6 months and will need a bunch more over the next several months until he finishes up chemo. It recently hit me that he has probably been given vaxxed blood in these transfusions, and i've been sick about it ever since. The nurses say they have no way of knowing if the blood is vaxxed or not. I went to the Red Cross website and apparently you can donate blood if you've recently received the clotshot. Should I be worried? I know the blood goes through some kind of processing after it's donated but I have no idea if that processing would eliminate any harmful materials that come from the vaxx. Hopefully someone here can ease my mind.
If you can get blood from someone you KNOW, DO IT!!
I had a blood transfusion in 2008, and my body hasn't been the same since. They didn't tell me it's technically an organ transplant and the blood can break down and fail over time like any other organ transplant, and it doesn't come with a warranty. They do NOT check for all the things you HOPE they will before they put someone else's blood in a person. They do NOT give you the report on those individual bags of blood before they put them in you. Whatever that person was sick with, whatever drugs they took, whatever bad days and trauma were retained in their DNA, whatever whatever.... it's in me now. And YES, it made a big difference. Mine was an emergency situation and they had to give me 2 bags before I was even conscious. So yes I'm glad I'm still alive. But if you have a choice, you might want to investigate and KNOW what you are doing so they can't lie to you, and take control of what they are putting in your child.

It seems like the blood banks are looking for unvaxxed blood lately - but that doesn't mean they are using those batches for us.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Newborn baby Alexander needed a blood transfusion. His parents begged the staff to let them donate blood, to keep him from getting vaccinated blood. The doctors refused, and administered blood from the general supply. Alexander quickly developed a blood clot that went from his knee to his heart. He passed away in a very short period of time due to the tainted donated blood.

His mom posted his story on Facebook in February. FB deleted it for misinformation. Last month she was able to post his story again on Facebook. I don't know if it is still up, but the story is viral.

We should not fear, but have faith in getting out of messes we are in. There are protocols that help with clots and spike proteins. Patiently start applying those remedies, and develop a relationship with God, who will guide you as to what would work best to help your daughter. Let me know if you want more information on what may help.

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

gradles21 wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 9:35 am
Maroriginal1 wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 8:00 am

I'm glad she's doing ok, what cancer did she have? We've been doing vitamins here and there, particularly liposmal vit C and D and K2, and we've had him doing the intermittent fasting around his chemo cycles. Never heard about the magnesium reserves issue, I'll look into it.
My daughter had leukemia ALL. What cancer are you dealing with?

She wasn’t allowed any vitamins on treatment. Nothing that would boost the immune system. It honestly took 7 years for her body to fully heal and I regret not doing more vitamin intervention early on. We honestly had no direction from the oncology team on long term recovery from the chemo. We eventually sought help from a neurologist that told us the magnesium reserves would take 6 months to build back up post chemo before we would see results and that proved to be true.

Echocardiograms are part of the long term monitoring and unfortunately our insurance never covered it. But if my child had transfusions today I’d absolutely do regular Ecco’s. The one benefit to pediatric cancer is there’s a lot of monitoring and frequent changes to protocols. If all these blood transfusion kids start having similar problems it will get noticed.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Maroriginal1 wrote: November 4th, 2022, 7:40 am

She wasn’t allowed any vitamins on treatment. Nothing that would boost the immune system. It honestly took 7 years for her body to fully heal and I regret not doing more vitamin intervention early on. We honestly had no direction from the oncology team on long term recovery from the chemo. We eventually sought help from a neurologist that told us the magnesium reserves would take 6 months to build back up post chemo before we would see results and that proved to be true.

Echocardiograms are part of the long term monitoring and unfortunately our insurance never covered it. But if my child had transfusions today I’d absolutely do regular Ecco’s. The one benefit to pediatric cancer is there’s a lot of monitoring and frequent changes to protocols. If all these blood transfusion kids start having similar problems it will get noticed.
Sounds like overall she's doing good though right?

This is his second time with cancer. He originally had high risk neuroblastoma when he was a baby, this time around he has ewing sarcoma.

Echo's have been a part of his routine, so that gives me a little bit of relief knowing that if he developed any kind of heart issue we would at least know about it. But blood clots are a different story, that's what worries me with the transfusions.

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

gradles21 wrote: November 4th, 2022, 8:58 pm
Maroriginal1 wrote: November 4th, 2022, 7:40 am

Sounds like overall she's doing good though right?

This is his second time with cancer. He originally had high risk neuroblastoma when he was a baby, this time around he has ewing sarcoma.

Echo's have been a part of his routine, so that gives me a little bit of relief knowing that if he developed any kind of heart issue we would at least know about it. But blood clots are a different story, that's what worries me with the transfusions.
Wow, your son is pretty rare. My heart goes out to him and I hope for the best for your family. You may want to ask the doctors to run a baseline D-dimer test. That would be the best method to monitor for clotting to put your mind at ease.

My daughter is doing great now. I feel very blessed to have her healthy now. It took a long time. I’ll always worry deep down about the long term consequences of over 2 years of chemo on a growing child. But I have learned to just trust Gods timing and plan for her as I ultimately don’t have any control over it.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

https://www.hematologyandoncology.net/a ... -products/
Not sure any of this may apply, but the ‘stem cell’ therapy discussion jumped out at me. It is covered down a ways from the top. LDS friends living in Montana have both had their aging knee & hip joints regenerated using stem cells taken from their own fat cells.

There should be unquestioned medical support for a family member with O-negative blood type to donate. I’ve heard of people having their own blood drawn & ‘banked’ in advance of a scheduled surgery.

I do not know the complexities of treating children with cancer. The Lord knows our particular circumstances & upholds us by giving us knowledge & direction even when we encounter resistance.

May your family members be blessed in their every need.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

gradles21 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 11:49 am My 7 year old has had to have a bunch of blood and platelet transfusions over the last 6 months and will need a bunch more over the next several months until he finishes up chemo. It recently hit me that he has probably been given vaxxed blood in these transfusions, and i've been sick about it ever since. The nurses say they have no way of knowing if the blood is vaxxed or not. I went to the Red Cross website and apparently you can donate blood if you've recently received the clotshot. Should I be worried? I know the blood goes through some kind of processing after it's donated but I have no idea if that processing would eliminate any harmful materials that come from the vaxx. Hopefully someone here can ease my mind.
I would not worry about it seeing how it is not the greater concern. Plus, he still would only be getting diluted portions and probably nothing close to even a full single dose.

Thoughts and prayers. GL!