I just voted..

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
creator
(of the Forum)

I just voted..

Post by creator »

We receive mail-in ballots in my area. For most of the races I left it blank because I couldn't support any of the candidates. I don't look down on people who purposely don't vote at all; it seems rather pointless knowing how corrupt the system is, knowing the control of secret combinations, and knowing about the false left-right paradigm.

The main reason I voted is so that I could vote "NO" on all of the judges, bonds, amendments, and tax increases.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Re: I just voted..

Post by blitzinstripes »

After all the BS and corruption in 2020, I will probably never vote again. When the entire system is corrupted and the govt agencies are in on it, it doesn't make sense to keep wasting my time. The fix is already in. I hate to be that guy, but I don't believe America, or any other freedom based society will remain intact between now and the Second Coming. I put my faith in Him, but otherwise , I'm ready to watch it all burn.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

creator wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:38 am We receive mail-in ballots in my area. For most of the races I left it blank because I couldn't support any of the candidates. I don't look down on people who purposely don't vote at all; it seems rather pointless knowing how corrupt the system is, knowing the control of secret combinations, and knowing about the false left-right paradigm.

The main reason I voted is so that I could vote "NO" on all of the judges, bonds, amendments, and tax increases.
Your country thanks you for doing the right thing and exercising your 'right to vote' 😉😁

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

blitzinstripes wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:42 am After all the BS and corruption in 2020, I will probably never vote again. When the entire system is corrupted and the govt agencies are in on it, it doesn't make sense to keep wasting my time. The fix is already in. I hate to be that guy, but I don't believe America, or any other freedom based society will remain intact between now and the Second Coming. I put my faith in Him, but otherwise , I'm ready to watch it all burn.
That is certainly an understandable position to have👍

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

creator wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:38 am We receive mail-in ballots in my area. For most of the races I left it blank because I couldn't support any of the candidates. I don't look down on people who purposely don't vote at all; it seems rather pointless knowing how corrupt the system is, knowing the control of secret combinations, and knowing about the false left-right paradigm.

Why AGAIN, I'm not wasting my time. It's been a joke all along - (wait till everyone finds out George Washington's true identity - this big hustle started long before our lifetimes). IMHO if they get you to vote, they haven't counted your "vote" - cuz we know it doesn't count. But they HAVE counted your documented willingness to still comply with a system we all know is BS and destroying humanity. They SEEE who is willing to go thru the voting process to cast a fake vote anyway, and try to make a statement they will just laugh at. You KNOW and you're still giving them info about you and participating - and they know that. So you are being counted THAT way.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

so.....we're all mostly blackpilled, eh?

sigh..... me too.

on the upside, I'm having an interesting conversation over on matrix on the best cover crop to help my soil here in the south. I missed the window on sunn hemp, but can probably still plant peas or something.

i.e. elections don't matter (anymore), but getting a good nitrogen fixer in place probably will in about 6 months...., IMO

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

creator wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:38 am . . . . . The main reason I voted is so that I could vote "NO" on all of the judges, bonds, amendments, and tax increases.
That's been my voting modus operandi for the last 20 years.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

These people who say it’s a joke all along don’t want to see the big picture. If we didn’t vote in 2020 then we would have never seen the real corruption. They had it planned to have Biden win by a little and it would have looked natural. They scrambled and the ones who are not blind saw them scrambling.

It was worth my time to see that!

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:09 am

Why AGAIN, I'm not wasting my time. It's been a joke all along - (wait till everyone finds out George Washington's true identity - this big hustle started long before our lifetimes). IMHO if they get you to vote, they haven't counted your "vote" - cuz we know it doesn't count. But they HAVE counted your documented willingness to still comply with a system we all know is BS and destroying humanity. They SEEE who is willing to go thru the voting process to cast a fake vote anyway, and try to make a statement they will just laugh at. You KNOW and you're still giving them info about you and participating - and they know that. So you are being counted THAT way.
What’s George Washington’s true identity?

largerthanlife2
captain of 100

Post by largerthanlife2 »

lesser of two evils

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Jonesy wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 8:22 pm

Here's a start on that journey:
Attachments
lies27.jpg
lies27.jpg (42.57 KiB) Viewed 871 times

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

largerthanlife2 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 8:32 pm lesser of two evils
I was there 20 years ago.

but I was thinking about this tonight, listening to Mark Levin (I was bored on the drive home from the cabin) - he had on Blake Masters and the guy running in NV - and I was really impressed with both of them - but then Blake started talking about why McConnell pulled GOP funding from Master's campaign - basically, McConnell (R) is supporting the democrat in that race - "if you're not for us, you're against us".

So is McConnell's GOP still the "lesser of 2 evils" while supporting democrats?

IF Master's wins
and
IF McConnell gets ousted (unlikely with Romney and other Ilks like him)
and
IF the new red wave draws up impeachment papers against Biden (they impeached Trump for far, far, FAR less)
and
IF they remove Camel-Lah
maybe I'll believe R's have backbones. But how is it we have a really upstanding Blake Masters, and he's only polling at 50% against a known "America Last" democrat - a guy who's for open borders, defunding the police - not to mention a gun grabber, inflation lover, blue-collar hating Pedo loving DC swamprat? why only 50%?

I'll tell you why: the republicans aren't running against democrats: they are running against copy machines.

but for now,

let it burn. I don't care anymore. maybe if it gets really, really bad under D's, folks will demand change. I'm done with both of them.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Is there a way you can make your ballot void?

Perhaps by writing in giant letters "THEY ALL SUCK!!!!"

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:17 pm
Jonesy wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 8:22 pm

Here's a start on that journey:
Yum.

I love me some good conspiracy in the morning.

Sir H

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

Ahhh…. The illusion of choice…

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I hear a lot of cynicism about voting, but to say your vote means nothing is ridiculous. Would you really rather have McMullin than Lee? Kelly than Masters? Hobbs instead of Lake? You can’t see how much different Florida is for having Ron DeSantis instead of the guy who wound up with a hooker and cocaine in a hotel room? You can’t see that having the right people on your school board makes a difference for your kids? You don’t think life was better under Trump than Biden? There really is no good excuse for not voting. Get out and change the country. Complaining and not voting is a loser’s game.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I think the problem boils down to voting for a chameleon and hoping they don't change colors after they take office. But that's what chameleons do - change colors. Expecting any different is like hoping water is no longer wet.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

iWriteStuff wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 6:22 am I think the problem boils down to voting for a chameleon and hoping they don't change colors after they take office. But that's what chameleons do - change colors. Expecting any different is like hoping water is no longer wet.
Or you get a DeSantis who bucks the Covid narrative, bucks the child groomers, gets rid of liberal prosecutors … We really can’t afford not to vote this time around unless you are ready to give up your country.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Christianlee wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 6:40 am
iWriteStuff wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 6:22 am I think the problem boils down to voting for a chameleon and hoping they don't change colors after they take office. But that's what chameleons do - change colors. Expecting any different is like hoping water is no longer wet.
Or you get a DeSantis who bucks the Covid narrative, bucks the child groomers, gets rid of liberal prosecutors … We really can’t afford not to vote this time around unless you are ready to give up your country.
I’m pretty sure DeSantis isn’t on the ballet for anything where I live. Just the usual Weevils and their lesser counterparts.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

iWriteStuff wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 7:58 am
Christianlee wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 6:40 am
I’m pretty sure DeSantis isn’t on the ballet for anything where I live. Just the usual Weevils and their lesser counterparts.
I think many people would have said the same about DeSantis four years ago. Vote for the best candidate available. No excuses.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

We.

The people, haven't had a country.

Since the Banksters won the war of 1812.

Andrew Jackson was the last good president.

DeSantis is controlled opposition.

Just like Trump.

Vote away.

I do agree with voting locally.

Sir H

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Christianlee wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 8:16 amVote for the best candidate available. No excuses.
I agree. Which almost always means don't vote for a Republican or Democrat.

"..when the wicked rule the people mourn. Wherefore, honest men and wise men should be sought for diligently, and good men and wise men ye should observe to uphold; otherwise whatsoever is less than these cometh of evil. And I give unto you a commandment, that ye shall forsake all evil and cleave unto all good"

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

If anyone is inclined to vote, remember the suggested method is to vote IN-PERSON around the middle of the day ON election day. Votes that are cast via mail or otherwise are highly likely to be manipulated/eliminated/so forth. To be honest I do not believe in elections any longer and many I know will no longer be voting until we route those who are in positions of faux leadership such as Xiden, CCPongress, local communist judges, and so forth. There is NO election integrity in the USA. There is NO justice in the USA. There is NO trust whatsoever that any of us can have in any existing systems within the USA until 2020 or pre-1850s (and frankly @HVDC's remark is closer to this than we want to believe; but there were still some back-and-forths and opportunities to bead down the communists still a bit after that) are rolled back. This is an exceedingly serious situation and I truly wish I were being hyperbolic in my verbiage.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Mark Levin and Sean Hannity and all the rest all saying the same thing: if you don't vote we'll lose the country. Just like they said in 2020, 2018, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2008.........

but go ahead and "voteHarder" - see if it makes a difference (It won't - did you see my timeline?), then go back to sleep for another 2 years until we have this conversation again.

or

stop the insanity and try something new, like,

I don't know

- getting out of debt
- gaining a skill that is locally useful (welding, auto-repair, sewing, growing a successful garden and living off of it for 6 months)
- going to a local town hall meeting
- or a school board meeting

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Don't vote, then don't complain about the leadership as you abdicated your rights and let Satan win. I'm surprised how many on the forum must have been in the third part that gave up in the pre-existence (I see them all around me here too). All we need is for good people to give up and do nothing. I don't wish to hear from anyone that didn't bother to vote AGAIN about our country's leaders, it would be the height of hypocrisy. IMO