Scamdemic authoritarians now want forgiveness for destroying peoples lives in ignorance

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Scamdemic authoritarians now want forgiveness for destroying peoples lives in ignorance

Post by Original_Intent »

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/you ... y-pandemic
"We need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID," writes Brown Professor Emily Oster - a huge lockdown proponent, who now pleads from mercy from the once-shunned.
Hey—sorry you lost your job b/c of the vax that doesn’t work and your grandmother died alone and you couldn’t have a funeral and your brother’s business was needlessly destroyed and your kids have weird heart problems—but let’s just admit we were all wrong and call a truce, eh?

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Re: Scamdemic authoritarians now want forgiveness for destroying peoples lives in ignorance

Post by The Red Pill »

Short answer...hell no!

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Scamdemic authoritarians now want forgiveness for destroying peoples lives in ignorance

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20221031-225054.png
Screenshot_20221031-225054.png (660.01 KiB) Viewed 1257 times

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Original_Intent wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:07 am https://www.zerohedge.com/political/you ... y-pandemic
"We need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID," writes Brown Professor Emily Oster - a huge lockdown proponent, who now pleads from mercy from the once-shunned.
Hey—sorry you lost your job b/c of the vax that doesn’t work and your grandmother died alone and you couldn’t have a funeral and your brother’s business was needlessly destroyed and your kids have weird heart problems—but let’s just admit we were all wrong and call a truce, eh?
Thank you for posting this, Original Intent. I was going to, but you beat me to it.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

They were not operating in the dark. Unless you count the darkness of satan. They were fully aware. Premeditated. No excuses.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

I'm fine with forgiving. But there also must be justice. The criminals who organized and carried out this despicable plan surely did so with knowledge of their actions and the harm it would cause. This plandemic was a tool for them, and they showed a merciless and criminal disregard for the health and lives of billions. They must be brought to justice.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:52 am I'm fine with forgiving. But there also must be justice. The criminals who organized and carried out this despicable plan surely did so with knowledge of their actions and the harm it would cause. This plandemic was a tool for them, and they showed a merciless and criminal disregard for the health and lives of billions. They must be brought to justice.
Do you think our church leaders knew? Or are they are all just old CNN-watching fuddy duddys?

Do you think they know now that they were wrong? Do they need to repent like anyone else, or are they exempt?

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 1st, 2022, 12:01 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:52 am I'm fine with forgiving. But there also must be justice. The criminals who organized and carried out this despicable plan surely did so with knowledge of their actions and the harm it would cause. This plandemic was a tool for them, and they showed a merciless and criminal disregard for the health and lives of billions. They must be brought to justice.
Do you think our church leaders knew? Or are they are all just old CNN-watching fuddy duddys?

Do you think they know now that they were wrong? Do they need to repent like anyone else, or are they exempt?
I think the 15 are all set in their ways as far as their information sources are concerned and have insulated themselves against contrary voices to a large degree. They make time and expend resources to understand opposing ideas, but it's all wrapped in bias confirmation so as to not offend their sensibilities.

I think they prayed for a miracle vax, and when the vax was readied so quickly they embraced it as their miracle. I think they are at least as deluded as the general membership. Their forebears deluded them, they delude one another, they delude the church, and the church deludes one another.

I think they believe they were right and have convinced themselves and one another that a news story will sooner or later break that "proves" that they were prophetic.

At the present time I don't think most of the 15 meant to harm. I just think they were wrong and need to admit it, contrary to the likely advice of their lawyers.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

The church does not do "We were wrong."

Ancalagon
captain of 50

Post by Ancalagon »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 1st, 2022, 12:13 pm
I think they prayed for a miracle vax, and when the vax was readied so quickly they embraced it as their miracle. I think they are at least as deluded as the general membership. Their forebears deluded them, they delude one another, they delude the church, and the church deludes one another.

And thus we see the dangers of a church sized echo chamber

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Exactly my feelings.

I was segregated from the family reunion and treated like a leper. I won't forget that.
I weep for those who weren't allowed to be with their dying relatives or hold funerals for them.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING!

I personally know of theee (3) different people who sent information to Q15 about the dangers of the deadly-jab. One of them a doctor who provided a multi-page letter with well documented sources. Another hand delivered to one of Q15 homes, which resulted in a reprimand by their bishop.

The point is, I don't know that many people, which leads me to believe that the letters of warning to Q15, are most likely in the thousands...THEY IGNORED THEM.

Count up all the 70s, senior leadership, Q15...it's in the hundreds.

If you want me to believe that not one of them had the intelligence or courage to figure out the deadly-jab is...well...deadly, then I have some beachfront property in Kansas to sell you.

Now consider Beneficial Life. They use the same actuarial data that shows a tremendous rise in deaths since the clot-shot came out as any other insurance company. 84% increase as reported by Ed Dowd.

The complete lack of an apology, retraction or even a current warning of possible side effect, tells me everything I need to know about the corporate church.

A country song called "I don't think Jesus done it that way"...sums it up well.

Edit: song added
Last edited by The Red Pill on November 1st, 2022, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

They called it a godsend - you can't dial that back, you can't say "the godsend sucked" and you can't say we made a declaration about something coming from God that actually wasn't."

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Original_Intent wrote: November 1st, 2022, 3:50 pm They called it a godsend - you can't dial that back, you can't say "the godsend sucked" and you can't say we made a declaration about something coming from God that actually wasn't."
Maybe they can offer free healings and raising from the dead of those who heeded their bogus counsel. And a coupon for a 5% off tithing for three months?

Last edited by InfoWarrior82 on November 1st, 2022, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I would say that they have to be aware that they are not communing with God........but then I remember a Bishop who told my husband that the mantle of his calling as bishop means that God puts the thoughts in his head when he is thinking about the ward, and callings, and whatnot. No need to pray, he said.

So if Nelson and the others believe that their thoughts are the Lord’s thoughts, well no amount of research delivered to their doors will do any good.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

The blood on their hands isn't even dry yet, and they're wanting to talk about amnesty?? Their delusions are astronomical.

randyps
captain of 100

Post by randyps »

Original_Intent wrote: November 1st, 2022, 3:50 pm They called it a godsend - you can't dial that back, you can't say "the godsend sucked" and you can't say we made a declaration about something coming from God that actually wasn't."
Technically speaking there were lives that were saved by the vaccine and there were lives that were lost from the vaccine. It was a God send for some and it sucked for others.

We were also not forced by the Q15 to get vaxed. God did not command it on all of the members.

In my household we all got vaxd except my wife, we exercised our free agency. In a perfect world I would rather that none of my household get vacced but my workplace forced me to get it and the public schools forced my 3 kids to get it. My wife is a stay at home mom so she had the freedom to not get it. No prophet or church leader forced me or even convinced me to get it.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

randyps wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:39 pm We were also not forced by the Q15 to get vaxed. God did not command it on all of the members.
Yes, "forced," as in, they didn't put a gun to anybody's head. Even if they made it a temple recommend requirement, nobody could say they forced anybody. It's technically true, but effectively irrelevant. For that matter, even Biden didn't force anybody.

Coerced? Spiritually abused? Now that's a different story altogether.

randyps
captain of 100

Post by randyps »

I want to know if any of you that are complaining will forgive.

Its what Jesus taught.

But then again this is a forum of people that are not perfect so I dont expect any of you to forgive.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

randyps wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:39 pm
Technically speaking there were lives that were saved by the vaccine and there were lives that were lost from the vaccine. It was a God send for some and it sucked for others.

We were also not forced by the Q15 to get vaxed. God did not command it on all of the members.

In my household we all got vaxd except my wife, we exercised our free agency. In a perfect world I would rather that none of my household get vacced but my workplace forced me to get it and the public schools forced my 3 kids to get it. My wife is a stay at home mom so she had the freedom to not get it. No prophet or church leader forced me or even convinced me to get it.
You know of people who were saved by the shot? As in, they were sick w COvid , went and got a shot and it healed them?

randyps
captain of 100

Post by randyps »

h_p wrote: November 1st, 2022, 5:10 pm
randyps wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:39 pm We were also not forced by the Q15 to get vaxed. God did not command it on all of the members.
Yes, "forced," as in, they didn't put a gun to anybody's head. Even if they made it a temple recommend requirement, nobody could say they forced anybody. It's technically true, but effectively irrelevant. For that matter, even Biden didn't force anybody.

Coerced? Spiritually abused? Now that's a different story altogether.
You are still alive, why are you complaining? Just for the heck of it?

I have been listening to a lot of near death experiences on utube and they always say that the other side is 1 million times better then this earthly life. None of them wanted to come back to this "Hell".

In the eternal scheme of things, Is it worth it to be mad at anything that happens here on earth?

randyps
captain of 100

Post by randyps »

FoundMyEden wrote: November 1st, 2022, 5:24 pm

You know of people who were saved by the shot? As in, they were sick w COvid , went and got a shot and it healed them?
Google "vaccine" to see how vaccines work.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

That’s just it. Vaccines don’t work. But that’s beside the essential point, which is, it isn’t a vaccine.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

…Lemmings…. = thoughtless followers of their leaders, whoever they may be…

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

randyps wrote: November 1st, 2022, 5:35 pm
FoundMyEden wrote: November 1st, 2022, 5:24 pm

Google "vaccine" to see how vaccines work.
They don’t. And you didn’t answer my question.