They are coming after Kanye

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
Subcomandante
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3138

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Subcomandante »

bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 3:23 pm
HVDC wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:49 pm
One of the biggest problems we have is identifying our enemies.

"They" know this and use it against us.

The people known collectively as "Jews" are simply impostures. The true decendents of the tribes of Israel are "Lost". It was our job to find them but we have failed; forgot that our mission was to find the lost sheep and became lost ourselves.

Our enemy is the GlaubenJuden. And they are the enemies of all mankind, especially the lost tribes.


This is a subject of great interest go me, and one that I've not totally made up my mind on.

If you have any good sources please send them along here or in a PM.

What is GlaubenJuden?

Literally translated, faithful or believing Jews.

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

Hogmeister wrote: November 1st, 2022, 6:30 pm
Fred wrote: October 29th, 2022, 6:15 pm Kanye grew up believing only lies. He married into a satanic cult. He was rich and famous. What could go wrong?

One day, he was reading the Bible and had an epiphany. Everything he had been taught and believed was bullsh!t. What should he do now? He began to change. He went to church. He got a divorce. People said he was crazy.

Talking about Christ pissed satan off personally. The democrats are all satanists, of course, but pissing off the top dog of evil, by going straight, had to be punished. Christ told him he was doing the right thing so he persisted.

And you people are going to hold a few things he said or believed against him? He busted out of the Cain cult. He busted out of the democrat cult. He busted out of the Hollywood cult.

He is new to truth. He still believes some wrong things. Don't be so quick to hold his past against him. When the incredibly evil demonicrats are against you, it is a sure sign that you are doing something right.
Just like Bobby Fischer he is more right than wrong but the media will label him a paranoid nutcase if he persists. Lets see if it still works like it did 40 years ago.
Ford, the good one.jpg
Ford, the good one.jpg (99.85 KiB) Viewed 657 times
Pattonly obvious.jpg
Pattonly obvious.jpg (198.87 KiB) Viewed 657 times
He's in good company

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 6:19 am
Ancalagon wrote: October 31st, 2022, 7:44 pm
bjornagain wrote: October 31st, 2022, 9:50 am Kanye is right about the jews.
1609333918105.png
Surely the same logic applies to Jews:
We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.
Or for that matter, all the ire directed at white people these days. I am not responsible for the actions and degeneracy of other white people, so why should Jewish individuals be responsible for for what other Jews did? That's like saying because your cousin is a bank robber, you must be too. Even if your parents did something terrible that is not your fault. Jews no more have a hive mind than Gentiles do.
The more you know(tice).jpg
The more you know(tice).jpg (205.58 KiB) Viewed 641 times

abijah
rip kiwifarms
Posts: 1951

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by abijah »

John the Beloved was the unique one who Jesus whispered in his ear the mystery of who would betray Him, rejecting God's logos (cosmic-scale secret combinations 🐍).

Coincidentally the Gospel of John (as well as Revelation) has always been considered the most antisemitic book of scripture, oy vəy :lol: (based john)

User avatar
Hogmeister
captain of 100
Posts: 563
Location: Sweden/Norway

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Hogmeister »

bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 9:33 am
Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 6:19 am
Ancalagon wrote: October 31st, 2022, 7:44 pm
bjornagain wrote: October 31st, 2022, 9:50 am Kanye is right about the jews.
1609333918105.png
Surely the same logic applies to Jews:
We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.
Or for that matter, all the ire directed at white people these days. I am not responsible for the actions and degeneracy of other white people, so why should Jewish individuals be responsible for for what other Jews did? That's like saying because your cousin is a bank robber, you must be too. Even if your parents did something terrible that is not your fault. Jews no more have a hive mind than Gentiles do.
Jews are in fact much more tribalistic than whites. If you don't know that, you don't know jews. That's the whole point. They engage in ruthless nepotism in all aspects of life, always whilst being very sneaky about the fact that they're jewish and helping each other out. They're crytpo.
Kniga Kagala is a book written by a Russian Jew to expose the ”tribalism”. It is quite eye opening. Never forget that some of the bravest souls to come out against the secret combination are Jewish like Christ.

User avatar
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 8019

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Niemand »

Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:26 pm
Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 6:19 am
Ancalagon wrote: October 31st, 2022, 7:44 pm
bjornagain wrote: October 31st, 2022, 9:50 am Kanye is right about the jews.
1609333918105.png
Surely the same logic applies to Jews:
We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.
Or for that matter, all the ire directed at white people these days. I am not responsible for the actions and degeneracy of other white people, so why should Jewish individuals be responsible for for what other Jews did? That's like saying because your cousin is a bank robber, you must be too. Even if your parents did something terrible that is not your fault. Jews no more have a hive mind than Gentiles do.
The more you know(tice).jpg
You're making my point for me. I don't blame an entire group collectively for what certain individuals do. That includes whites as much as Jews. I don't believe in "white privilege". I've known whites who were among the poorest people in this country. To call them privileged is ridiculous. You no more know what every white does or thinks, than every Jew knows what every other Jew does or thinks. Only God knows that.

User avatar
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 8019

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Niemand »

Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:01 pm Could it be those spoken of by Arthur Koestler?
I read the book thirty years ago, and guess what? Koestler – who was Ashkenazi (and virulently anti-Communist in later life) – never suggested the Khazars had some kind of hive mind. I think if he knew where the Thirteenth Tribe would lead to, he would never have written it in the first place. He actually wrote it because he felt it would reduce Jew-baiting not encourage it. He ended up doing that – as you prove – and getting abuse from other Jews who felt it misrepresented them.

And yet the majority of Khazars and their descendants never converted to Judaism in the first place... more of them became Muslims than Jews. They never had a hive mind either.

User avatar
madvin
captain of 100
Posts: 533
Location: Stillwater OK

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by madvin »

Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:01 pm

Could it be those spoken of by Arthur Koestler?
Or by Paquita de Shishmareff ?

You know we're not allowed to criticize the Jew.

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

madvin wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:00 am
Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:01 pm

Could it be those spoken of by Arthur Koestler?
Or by Paquita de Shishmareff ?

You know we're not allowed to criticize the Jew.
name.png
name.png (664.89 KiB) Viewed 510 times
Yes

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

Niemand wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:09 am
Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:26 pm
Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 6:19 am
Ancalagon wrote: October 31st, 2022, 7:44 pm

1609333918105.png

Surely the same logic applies to Jews:
We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.
Or for that matter, all the ire directed at white people these days. I am not responsible for the actions and degeneracy of other white people, so why should Jewish individuals be responsible for for what other Jews did? That's like saying because your cousin is a bank robber, you must be too. Even if your parents did something terrible that is not your fault. Jews no more have a hive mind than Gentiles do.
The more you know(tice).jpg
You're making my point for me. I don't blame an entire group collectively for what certain individuals do. That includes whites as much as Jews. I don't believe in "white privilege". I've known whites who were among the poorest people in this country. To call them privileged is ridiculous. You no more know what every white does or thinks, than every Jew knows what every other Jew does or thinks. Only God knows that.
My point flew over your head like an arrow from William Tell. I think I see your approach, that of individualism; but reality shows something different. You think I'm talking about a hive mind, I'd say it's more like swarm theory. They work in concert for the group well being, and that is if they have power and eliminate their enemies/threats. Whether they work on the right or the left side politically, it does not matter. It's what advances their group's interests that does.
Most races have the capacity to cooperate, but feel more comfortable with their own and will try to work in their interest overall, except for one that is not allowed/heavily indoctrinated not to think this way, by the media. Who owns the media? Ask Kanye.
Again, I know NOT ALL are like this, but I would refer you to the NAXALT post above. If I get ambushed by a group of people in solidarity and they beat the ever loving snot out of me, run away, then different people from the same group attacks, and this repeats ad infinitum with different people from the same group, I'm going to start thinking they don't like me and are seeking my destruction. History shows they do this all the time, that's why they've been expelled from at least 109 countries. Do you think people tire of them because they just want to hate? If you have and lose 8 different jobs within a 6 month period, and can't keep a spouse having 4 or 5 divorces, it may be the problem is you.
Specter.jpg
Specter.jpg (74.85 KiB) Viewed 491 times
1644437274310.jpg
1644437274310.jpg (57 KiB) Viewed 491 times

bjornagain
captain of 100
Posts: 216

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by bjornagain »

Niemand wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:29 am
Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:01 pm Could it be those spoken of by Arthur Koestler?
I read the book thirty years ago, and guess what? Koestler – who was Ashkenazi (and virulently anti-Communist in later life) – never suggested the Khazars had some kind of hive mind. I think if he knew where the Thirteenth Tribe would lead to, he would never have written it in the first place. He actually wrote it because he felt it would reduce Jew-baiting not encourage it. He ended up doing that – as you prove – and getting abuse from other Jews who felt it misrepresented them.

And yet the majority of Khazars and their descendants never converted to Judaism in the first place... more of them became Muslims than Jews. They never had a hive mind either.
Where are you getting all this 'hive mind' crap from? Jews are a tribe of people that behave in an EXTREMELY tribalistic manner. We didn't learn this from a book. We learned it from reality. Nobody here used this idiotic sci-fi bafflegarble 'hive mind' talk except you.

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

bjornagain wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 1:01 pm
Niemand wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:29 am
Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:01 pm Could it be those spoken of by Arthur Koestler?
I read the book thirty years ago, and guess what? Koestler – who was Ashkenazi (and virulently anti-Communist in later life) – never suggested the Khazars had some kind of hive mind. I think if he knew where the Thirteenth Tribe would lead to, he would never have written it in the first place. He actually wrote it because he felt it would reduce Jew-baiting not encourage it. He ended up doing that – as you prove – and getting abuse from other Jews who felt it misrepresented them.

And yet the majority of Khazars and their descendants never converted to Judaism in the first place... more of them became Muslims than Jews. They never had a hive mind either.
Where are you getting all this 'hive mind' crap from? Jews are a tribe of people that behave in an EXTREMELY tribalistic manner. We didn't learn this from a book. We learned it from reality. Nobody here used this idiotic sci-fi bafflegarble 'hive mind' talk except you.
Agreed, and referring to his post, regardless of where there origins actually are, all I know is what I see and what I see I don't agree with. When you look a little deeper than the surface narrative, you'll see who's really running things, the eternal middle man
ghadaf.jpg
ghadaf.jpg (91.45 KiB) Viewed 460 times

User avatar
gradles21
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1057

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by gradles21 »

Subcomandante wrote: November 1st, 2022, 8:46 pm
Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 6:19 am
Ancalagon wrote: October 31st, 2022, 7:44 pm
bjornagain wrote: October 31st, 2022, 9:50 am Kanye is right about the jews.
1609333918105.png
Surely the same logic applies to Jews:
We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.
Or for that matter, all the ire directed at white people these days. I am not responsible for the actions and degeneracy of other white people, so why should Jewish individuals be responsible for for what other Jews did? That's like saying because your cousin is a bank robber, you must be too. Even if your parents did something terrible that is not your fault. Jews no more have a hive mind than Gentiles do.
Both Dennis Prager and Ben Shapiro are observant Jews, and they are on the political right.
No they aren't, they are Commissars.

User avatar
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 8019

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Niemand »

bjornagain wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 1:01 pm Where are you getting all this 'hive mind' crap from?
The likes of your next sentence:
Jews are a tribe of people that behave in an EXTREMELY tribalistic manner.
You're more or less saying they've got less individual motivation than you, and all work in unison. Like a hive.

You remind me of the leftists who call every interest group a "community", as if they're all minded the same way and have no individuality. Here's the thing: Jews don't all agree with each other. The most basic example of that is how the small Jewish groups squabble with each other similar to Protestant sects. They don't all agree about the state of Israel or whether it should exist or a hundred other things. They don't even all agree on Jesus Christ.
Nobody here used this idiotic sci-fi bafflegarble 'hive mind' talk except you.
Nothing "baffling" or "idiotic" about the phrase "hive mind", it's self-explanatory and to be found in nature most famously among social insects and in cruder forms elsewhere.

The best part of all this is that a lot of non-Mormons I encounter think the LDS are "extremely tribalistic". The only Mormons they meet (knowingly) tend to be elders on the street. They think we're robotic, and brainwashed, dress in suits and all working towards the same goal which we're given by the church president.

User avatar
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 8019

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Niemand »

Ancalagon wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 12:48 pm My point flew over your head like an arrow from William Tell. I think I see your approach, that of individualism; but reality shows something different.
I've seen Jews in reality, and they don't all work in unison at all. The ultra-Orthodox sects all hate each other, and don't agree with the state of Israel. The ultra-Orthodox keep themselves to themselves and are very inbred. They've even managed to set up ghettos within Jewish settlements there. The religiously liberal Jews hate the ultra-Orthodox and call them "frummers". Some of them look stereotypically Jewish, some of them are blonde haired and blue eyed. Some of them spend their lives with their heads buried in the Torah, others spit on their ancestral religion.

The state of Israel had some of the worst Covid rules in the developed world and some Jews there (rightly) protested against them. (You couldn't even eat at McDonald's without a green pass.) The state of Israel still has ethnic divisions among the Jews living there. The Polish ones form the political class and have the best jobs. The ones who arrived from Russia and the USSR since the 1980s are viewed as criminals there and not very Jewish. (Some of the Russian kids even set up a neo-Nazi group there - complete with skinheads and swastika flags etc). The American Jews there tend to be more aggressive than the folk come in direct from Europe and are hawkish. Ashkenazi hate Sephardi etc etc
History shows they do this all the time, that's why they've been expelled from at least 109 countries. Do you think people tire of them because they just want to hate?
The Old Testament describes Hebrews being driven/expelled from a number of countries including Egypt, Babylon and so on, and taking the Canaanites' land and property. The New Testament and Apocrypha describe Jews fighting against the Roman and the Greek invaders.... and squabbling among themselves. The Book of Mormon describes incidents in Jerusalem just before it is attacked. Those are supposed to be our scriptures.

I know some people are going to question whether the Ashkenazi are the same people as them, but there is some history repeating there.
Last edited by Niemand on November 2nd, 2022, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bjornagain
captain of 100
Posts: 216

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by bjornagain »

Niemand wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 3:51 pm
bjornagain wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 1:01 pm Where are you getting all this 'hive mind' crap from?
The likes of your next sentence:
Jews are a tribe of people that behave in an EXTREMELY tribalistic manner.
You're more or less saying they've got less individual motivation than you, and all work in unison. Like a hive.

You remind me of the leftists who call every interest group a "community", as if they're all minded the same way and have no individuality. Here's the thing: Jews don't all agree with each other. The most basic example of that is how the small Jewish groups squabble with each other similar to Protestant sects. They don't all agree about the state of Israel or whether it should exist or a hundred other things. They don't even all agree on Jesus Christ.
Nobody here used this idiotic sci-fi bafflegarble 'hive mind' talk except you.
Nothing "baffling" or "idiotic" about the phrase "hive mind", it's self-explanatory and to be found in nature most famously among social insects and in cruder forms elsewhere.

The best part of all this is that a lot of non-Mormons I encounter think the LDS are "extremely tribalistic". The only Mormons they meet (knowingly) tend to be elders on the street. They think we're robotic, and brainwashed, dress in suits and all working towards the same goal which we're given by the church president.

You keep saying we shouldn't and can't refer to jews collectively, yet you repeatedly use the word 'jews' acknowledging that they are in fact a 'community' or something like that, which can in fact be referred to.

You argue against me and the others that agree with me on this thread, saying jews are in fact NOT a hive mind as we have claimed. 'Hive mind' is your language, not ours. It's a straw man. When I asked you where this 'hive mind' language is coming from, you throw out a definition, as though I or anyone else does not know what the meaning of the phrase 'hive mind'. A sneaky way to attempt to paint me as some kind of imbecile who doesn't understand basic English.

All of your arguments come down to the same tired SJW shuck and jive we see everywhere else. Any time someone raises even the slightest criticism of some group of people (not including white people), drag the argument down into endless hair splitting over semantics. "What even is a jew? It's impossible to say!".

User avatar
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 8019

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Niemand »

bjornagain wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 4:24 pm
You keep saying we shouldn't and can't refer to jews collectively, yet you repeatedly use the word 'jews' acknowledging that they are in fact a 'community' or something like that, which can in fact be referred to.
You're conflating two issues here. I do refer to Jews collectively, as I refer to Americans collectively elsewhere. The difference is that I don't claim that Jews (or Americans) all work in unison or have the same outlook on every issue.

For example, Jews can't even agree on something as basic whether the state of Israel should exist. Some of them detest it and think it was a mistake that should never have happened. That's a major issue for them
You argue against me and the others that agree with me on this thread, saying jews are in fact NOT a hive mind as we have claimed. 'Hive mind' is your language, not ours. It's a straw man.
This is about the only logical fallacy most people online have heard of... but no, that isn't a "straw man". You've said repeatedly that Jews act much like ants or bees, all working together for the benefit of the whole.

This runs contrary to Gospel teachings which say that individuals have responsibility for their own actions, and the scriptures also document people can leave groups and nations which are corrupt like the Lamanites, Sodomites, ancient Egypt and so on. Thank God this is not the case, otherwise we'd all be damned by what our political rulers, church leaders, neighbours and relatives get up to.
When I asked you where this 'hive mind' language is coming from, you throw out a definition, as though I or anyone else does not know what the meaning of the phrase 'hive mind'.
Don't ask a question and then whine when you get an answer. The phrase was self-explanatory to begin with.
All of your arguments come down to the same tired SJW shuck and jive we see everywhere else.
Hardcore SJWs tend to see people purely as the result of different interest groups created by their backgrounds rather than individuals who can also make choices or form their own opinions.

Which is exactly what you've been doing and what I've been arguing against.
Any time someone raises even the slightest criticism of some group of people (not including white people), drag the argument down into endless hair splitting over semantics. "What even is a jew? It's impossible to say!".
I've never even raised the question of "what is a Jew" above.

User avatar
madvin
captain of 100
Posts: 533
Location: Stillwater OK

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by madvin »

“You Gentiles” by Maurice Samuel

“Because I have mingled intimately with the Jewish world and with the gentile world, I know well how easily exceptions obscure the rule: in the main, we (the Jew and the gentile) are forever distinct”. - Maurice Samuel.

“So gentiles , I conclude, have a way of living and thinking, wherever they may be. So Jews have a way of living and thinking. Had no books ever been written, were there no histories to refer to, I would have come to this belief.” - Maurice Samuel

These generalities, he says, are not irrelevant. It is ludicrous to deny that tendencies and characteristics in nations exist yet there are innumerable individualistic tendencies within the group or within the nation. But they do not negate the larger tendency of the whole.

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

madvin wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 8:51 pm “You Gentiles” by Maurice Samuel

“Because I have mingled intimately with the Jewish world and with the gentile world, I know well how easily exceptions obscure the rule: in the main, we (the Jew and the gentile) are forever distinct”. - Maurice Samuel.

“So gentiles , I conclude, have a way of living and thinking, wherever they may be. So Jews have a way of living and thinking. Had no books ever been written, were there no histories to refer to, I would have come to this belief.” - Maurice Samuel

These generalities, he says, are not irrelevant. It is ludicrous to deny that tendencies and characteristics in nations exist yet there are innumerable individualistic tendencies within the group or within the nation. But they do not negate the larger tendency of the whole.
Screenshot_20221102_235517.jpg
Screenshot_20221102_235517.jpg (669 KiB) Viewed 314 times
https://www.israellobby.org/adl/1199215 ... on%202.PDF

Page 119
1667434966576934.jpg
1667434966576934.jpg (61.94 KiB) Viewed 305 times

Atrasado
captain of 100
Posts: 435

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Atrasado »

Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 2:12 pm
bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:38 pm
I have not heard anybody say, 'literally ALL Jews are bad'. If someone makes a point about a racial group, and you say, 'but not ALL of them!', your simply repeating something that everybody already knows, and behaving like a child. When we talk about jews or blacks or men or women or children or dogs or pit bulls, we don't preface every single statement with 'BUT NOT ALL OF THEM', because that would be a silly waste of time. Everyone already knows we don't mean literally ALL of them.
You are correct.
NAXALT, brings the salt.jpg

Not all, but there is no doubt that they are over represented in finance, media, government, insurance, you name it. 2% of the population and they pretty much run everything. That's what Kanye is saying. They have a strong in-group preference, which you mentioned previously. Funny, they are calling Kanye all kinds of names, but they aren't calling him a liar.
Jews are overrepresented in places of worldly power and do achieve at higher rates than any other ethnicity. Some of that might be due to clannishness, but I'll bet most of it is due to ability and effort. Some Jews are certainly involved in the cabal and some Jews, the Rothschilds and associates, probably run it, or are highly influential in it. Of course, the Mossad is inexcusably evil. But we all have problems in our family trees and there are many, many more gentiles involved in these types of crimes. The Mossad has committed nowhere near as many crimes as the CIA.

Besides, the Lord said that those Jews, although descendants of Jacob, aren't Jews. Also, the Lord said He would purify the Jews and the Church and would yet choose Israel. Furthermore, He castigated the gentiles who cast aspersions on the Jews and have not tried to recover His ancient covenant people who are His family. So I would tread lightly here because the Lord has spoken on these things in the Book of Mormon and to me it seems He disagrees strongly with those who are anti-Jewish.

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am
Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 2:12 pm
bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:38 pm
I have not heard anybody say, 'literally ALL Jews are bad'. If someone makes a point about a racial group, and you say, 'but not ALL of them!', your simply repeating something that everybody already knows, and behaving like a child. When we talk about jews or blacks or men or women or children or dogs or pit bulls, we don't preface every single statement with 'BUT NOT ALL OF THEM', because that would be a silly waste of time. Everyone already knows we don't mean literally ALL of them.
You are correct.
NAXALT, brings the salt.jpg

Not all, but there is no doubt that they are over represented in finance, media, government, insurance, you name it. 2% of the population and they pretty much run everything. That's what Kanye is saying. They have a strong in-group preference, which you mentioned previously. Funny, they are calling Kanye all kinds of names, but they aren't calling him a liar.
Jews are overrepresented in places of worldly power and do achieve at higher rates than any other ethnicity. Some of that might be due to clannishness, but I'll bet most of it is due to ability and effort. Some Jews are certainly involved in the cabal and some Jews, the Rothschilds and associates, probably run it, or are highly influential in it. Of course, the Mossad is inexcusably evil. But we all have problems in our family trees and there are many, many more gentiles involved in these types of crimes. The Mossad has committed nowhere near as many crimes as the CIA.

Besides, the Lord said that those Jews, although descendants of Jacob, aren't Jews. Also, the Lord said He would purify the Jews and the Church and would yet choose Israel. Furthermore, He castigated the gentiles who cast aspersions on the Jews and have not tried to recover His ancient covenant people who are His family. So I would tread lightly here because the Lord has spoken on these things in the Book of Mormon and to me it seems He disagrees strongly with those who are anti-Jewish.
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am I'll bet most of it is due to ability and effort
I disagree on this point, I think it's more nepotism and in-group preference.

I'm not against jews, in general. I'm against jewish power, because it runs counter to our interests as a nation. A nuanced view is verboten, it seems, because it feels like people are black and white on this; either you love them or hate them, no middle ground. People strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.

All I'm doing is noticing, just like Kanye. I'm quoting from their own words and documents as well as observations of others. How is observing behavior patterns and using "their words" being "anti-semitic". I'm highlighting what very apparently seems a hostile attitude.
Then you say:
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am Besides, the Lord said that those Jews, although descendants of Jacob, aren't Jews.
Those are the ones I'm talking about so what does it matter, if they "aren't jews"?
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am So I would tread lightly here because the Lord has spoken on these things in the Book of Mormon
It's also spoken of in the Old and New Testament:

Acts 7
43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Amos 5
26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves

Revelations 2
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Revelations 3
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.


Let me put it simply: not all jews are in power, but most people in power are jews. It seems these people in power do not have our best interest at heart. And people are noticing.
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am Some Jews are certainly involved in the cabal and some Jews, the Rothschilds and associates, probably run it, or are highly influential in it. Of course, the Mossad is inexcusably evil.
So it's ok when you do it. :P
Malcolm X gonna give it to ya.jpg
Malcolm X gonna give it to ya.jpg (123.99 KiB) Viewed 265 times
Anyway, I'm done arguing in circles

Atrasado
captain of 100
Posts: 435

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Atrasado »

Ancalagon wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 4:30 am
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am
Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 2:12 pm
bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:38 pm
I have not heard anybody say, 'literally ALL Jews are bad'. If someone makes a point about a racial group, and you say, 'but not ALL of them!', your simply repeating something that everybody already knows, and behaving like a child. When we talk about jews or blacks or men or women or children or dogs or pit bulls, we don't preface every single statement with 'BUT NOT ALL OF THEM', because that would be a silly waste of time. Everyone already knows we don't mean literally ALL of them.
You are correct.
NAXALT, brings the salt.jpg

Not all, but there is no doubt that they are over represented in finance, media, government, insurance, you name it. 2% of the population and they pretty much run everything. That's what Kanye is saying. They have a strong in-group preference, which you mentioned previously. Funny, they are calling Kanye all kinds of names, but they aren't calling him a liar.
Jews are overrepresented in places of worldly power and do achieve at higher rates than any other ethnicity. Some of that might be due to clannishness, but I'll bet most of it is due to ability and effort. Some Jews are certainly involved in the cabal and some Jews, the Rothschilds and associates, probably run it, or are highly influential in it. Of course, the Mossad is inexcusably evil. But we all have problems in our family trees and there are many, many more gentiles involved in these types of crimes. The Mossad has committed nowhere near as many crimes as the CIA.

Besides, the Lord said that those Jews, although descendants of Jacob, aren't Jews. Also, the Lord said He would purify the Jews and the Church and would yet choose Israel. Furthermore, He castigated the gentiles who cast aspersions on the Jews and have not tried to recover His ancient covenant people who are His family. So I would tread lightly here because the Lord has spoken on these things in the Book of Mormon and to me it seems He disagrees strongly with those who are anti-Jewish.
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am I'll bet most of it is due to ability and effort
I disagree on this point, I think it's more nepotism and in-group preference.

I'm not against jews, in general. I'm against jewish power, because it runs counter to our interests as a nation. A nuanced view is verboten, it seems, because it feels like people are black and white on this; either you love them or hate them, no middle ground. People strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.

All I'm doing is noticing, just like Kanye. I'm quoting from their own words and documents as well as observations of others. How is observing behavior patterns and using "their words" being "anti-semitic". I'm highlighting what very apparently seems a hostile attitude.
Then you say:
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am Besides, the Lord said that those Jews, although descendants of Jacob, aren't Jews.
Those are the ones I'm talking about so what does it matter, if they "aren't jews"?
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am So I would tread lightly here because the Lord has spoken on these things in the Book of Mormon
It's also spoken of in the Old and New Testament:

Acts 7
43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Amos 5
26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves

Revelations 2
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Revelations 3
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.


Let me put it simply: not all jews are in power, but most people in power are jews. It seems these people in power do not have our best interest at heart. And people are noticing.
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am Some Jews are certainly involved in the cabal and some Jews, the Rothschilds and associates, probably run it, or are highly influential in it. Of course, the Mossad is inexcusably evil.
So it's ok when you do it. :P

Malcolm X gonna give it to ya.jpg

Anyway, I'm done arguing in circles
The words, "they have a strong in group preference," seemed to paint with a broad brush. We all have an in group preference, so I guess I'm not too worried about theirs. To me the group that I worry about are the grand cabal members and they are of all religions, including ours, unfortunately.

I have a problem with what Kanye West said because he doesn't precisely identify the enemy and it seems to me that leaves we, the anti-cabalists, open to misinterpretation and slander.

So please forgive me for being argumentative. I can write sharply at times but I think we are on the same side and I mean no offense.

bjornagain
captain of 100
Posts: 216

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by bjornagain »

Niemand wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 5:08 pm

This is about the only logical fallacy most people online have heard of... but no, that isn't a "straw man". You've said repeatedly that Jews act much like ants or bees, all working together for the benefit of the whole.
When I asked you where this 'hive mind' language is coming from, you throw out a definition, as though I or anyone else does not know what the meaning of the phrase 'hive mind'.
Don't ask a question and then whine when you get an answer. The phrase was self-explanatory to begin with.

"You've said repeatedly that Jews act much like ants or bees"
This is a flat out lie. I never said that, you did. All of your arguments boil down to typical SJW concern trolling and insinuation. "You think jews are bugs!!! So racist!!" I never said they were bugs, I said they're extremely tribalistic, then you took that term and tied it to a slightly related but much more offensive concept, and accused us of making that claim. It's a straw man, and you flat out lie.

"Don't ask a question and then whine when you get an answer. The phrase was self-explanatory to begin with."
More lying. I didn't ask you what 'hive mind' means. I asked where you were getting it, because you repeatedly bring it up, claim we are saying it, when none of us have said it.

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 9:22 am
Ancalagon wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 4:30 am
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am
Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 2:12 pm

You are correct.
NAXALT, brings the salt.jpg

Not all, but there is no doubt that they are over represented in finance, media, government, insurance, you name it. 2% of the population and they pretty much run everything. That's what Kanye is saying. They have a strong in-group preference, which you mentioned previously. Funny, they are calling Kanye all kinds of names, but they aren't calling him a liar.
Jews are overrepresented in places of worldly power and do achieve at higher rates than any other ethnicity. Some of that might be due to clannishness, but I'll bet most of it is due to ability and effort. Some Jews are certainly involved in the cabal and some Jews, the Rothschilds and associates, probably run it, or are highly influential in it. Of course, the Mossad is inexcusably evil. But we all have problems in our family trees and there are many, many more gentiles involved in these types of crimes. The Mossad has committed nowhere near as many crimes as the CIA.

Besides, the Lord said that those Jews, although descendants of Jacob, aren't Jews. Also, the Lord said He would purify the Jews and the Church and would yet choose Israel. Furthermore, He castigated the gentiles who cast aspersions on the Jews and have not tried to recover His ancient covenant people who are His family. So I would tread lightly here because the Lord has spoken on these things in the Book of Mormon and to me it seems He disagrees strongly with those who are anti-Jewish.
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am I'll bet most of it is due to ability and effort
I disagree on this point, I think it's more nepotism and in-group preference.

I'm not against jews, in general. I'm against jewish power, because it runs counter to our interests as a nation. A nuanced view is verboten, it seems, because it feels like people are black and white on this; either you love them or hate them, no middle ground. People strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.

All I'm doing is noticing, just like Kanye. I'm quoting from their own words and documents as well as observations of others. How is observing behavior patterns and using "their words" being "anti-semitic". I'm highlighting what very apparently seems a hostile attitude.
Then you say:
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am Besides, the Lord said that those Jews, although descendants of Jacob, aren't Jews.
Those are the ones I'm talking about so what does it matter, if they "aren't jews"?
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am So I would tread lightly here because the Lord has spoken on these things in the Book of Mormon
It's also spoken of in the Old and New Testament:

Acts 7
43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Amos 5
26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves

Revelations 2
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Revelations 3
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.


Let me put it simply: not all jews are in power, but most people in power are jews. It seems these people in power do not have our best interest at heart. And people are noticing.
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 12:00 am Some Jews are certainly involved in the cabal and some Jews, the Rothschilds and associates, probably run it, or are highly influential in it. Of course, the Mossad is inexcusably evil.
So it's ok when you do it. :P

Malcolm X gonna give it to ya.jpg

Anyway, I'm done arguing in circles
The words, "they have a strong in group preference," seemed to paint with a broad brush. We all have an in group preference, so I guess I'm not too worried about theirs. To me the group that I worry about are the grand cabal members and they are of all religions, including ours, unfortunately.

I have a problem with what Kanye West said because he doesn't precisely identify the enemy and it seems to me that leaves we, the anti-cabalists, open to misinterpretation and slander.

So please forgive me for being argumentative. I can write sharply at times but I think we are on the same side and I mean no offense.
No worries. I agree I think we are on the same side. I didn't think you came off as argumentative, though looking at my response, I may have come off that way and please forgive me it it appeared as such. I saw it more as a conversation, really, and we can agree and disagree and it not really be an argument (at least how I imagine one). I relish in the free flow of ideas, and I valued your input, thank you

bjornagain
captain of 100
Posts: 216

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by bjornagain »

Niemand wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 5:08 pm
Hardcore SJWs tend to see people purely as the result of different interest groups created by their backgrounds rather than individuals who can also make choices or form their own opinions.
So I'm an SJW for criticizing jews? That's weird. Normally that's the exact opposite way that the term 'SJW' is used.

Again, in typical SJW fashion, you invert the meanings of terms willy nilly.

Post Reply