They are coming after Kanye

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
Momma J
captain of 100
Posts: 603

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Momma J »

Kanye speaks from the heart, and I respect that. When he is wrong, he makes amends.

I trust his character over many people in leadership positions. The fact that the media constantly attacks him, speaks volumes. We all know that the media spins everything in the favor of those in power. They promote hatred.

A conservative Christian is now a far right-wing nut job. Basically, we are condemned as hate-filled possible terrorists. Even though many of us go out of our way to love and help our fellow man.

decision2020
captain of 50
Posts: 59

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by decision2020 »

these conversations are had(and have been had for eons) in most black barbershops, especially in the north east.
also... many of the publications now being highlighted as a result of the latest Kyrie Irving tweet, have been in circulation in the black community since i was in middle school.
first started seeing them in high school late 80s or so.

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

bjornagain wrote: October 31st, 2022, 9:50 am Kanye is right about the jews.
1609333918105.png
1609333918105.png (681.23 KiB) Viewed 586 times

User avatar
HVDC
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1696
Location: Far and Away

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by HVDC »

Subcomandante wrote: October 29th, 2022, 4:30 pm
abijah wrote: October 29th, 2022, 4:28 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 29th, 2022, 4:23 pmhttps://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainmen ... OFXH5VIGY/

Again, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
kanye may be a bit whack in the head, but in this case the "stupid games" = telling hard truths, and the aftermath, while 'stupid', is indeed the prize of truth tellers.
So you agree with Kanye that Hitler was a good man?
I do.

Like millions of others who can see through the Bankster's propaganda.

So what?

Kanye has a right to believe things you don't like.

Sir H

User avatar
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7998

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Niemand »

Ancalagon wrote: October 31st, 2022, 7:44 pm
bjornagain wrote: October 31st, 2022, 9:50 am Kanye is right about the jews.
1609333918105.png
Surely the same logic applies to Jews:
We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.
Or for that matter, all the ire directed at white people these days. I am not responsible for the actions and degeneracy of other white people, so why should Jewish individuals be responsible for for what other Jews did? That's like saying because your cousin is a bank robber, you must be too. Even if your parents did something terrible that is not your fault. Jews no more have a hive mind than Gentiles do.

bjornagain
captain of 100
Posts: 216

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by bjornagain »

Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 6:19 am
Ancalagon wrote: October 31st, 2022, 7:44 pm
bjornagain wrote: October 31st, 2022, 9:50 am Kanye is right about the jews.
1609333918105.png
Surely the same logic applies to Jews:
We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.
Or for that matter, all the ire directed at white people these days. I am not responsible for the actions and degeneracy of other white people, so why should Jewish individuals be responsible for for what other Jews did? That's like saying because your cousin is a bank robber, you must be too. Even if your parents did something terrible that is not your fault. Jews no more have a hive mind than Gentiles do.
Jews are in fact much more tribalistic than whites. If you don't know that, you don't know jews. That's the whole point. They engage in ruthless nepotism in all aspects of life, always whilst being very sneaky about the fact that they're jewish and helping each other out. They're crytpo.

User avatar
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7998

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Niemand »

bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 9:33 am
Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 6:19 am
Ancalagon wrote: October 31st, 2022, 7:44 pm
bjornagain wrote: October 31st, 2022, 9:50 am Kanye is right about the jews.
1609333918105.png
Surely the same logic applies to Jews:
We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.
Or for that matter, all the ire directed at white people these days. I am not responsible for the actions and degeneracy of other white people, so why should Jewish individuals be responsible for for what other Jews did? That's like saying because your cousin is a bank robber, you must be too. Even if your parents did something terrible that is not your fault. Jews no more have a hive mind than Gentiles do.
Jews are in fact much more tribalistic than whites. If you don't know that, you don't know jews. That's the whole point. They engage in ruthless nepotism in all aspects of life, always whilst being very sneaky about the fact that they're jewish and helping each other out. They're crytpo.
People should be punished for their own transgressions not other individuals. Should you be punished because the white gentile down the road gets caught downloading child pornography or selling heroin? Because there are plenty of such people around.

The ancient Egyptians, Romans and Babylonians all butted heads with the Hebrews in Biblical times. Are you going to side with Pharaoh and Herod on this one? Since when are we responsible for what other people do without our knowledge or consent, whether Gentile or Jew?

bjornagain
captain of 100
Posts: 216

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by bjornagain »

Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 9:49 am
People should be punished for their own transgressions not other individuals. Should you be punished because the white gentile down the road gets caught downloading child pornography or selling heroin? Because there are plenty of such people around.

The ancient Egyptians, Romans and Babylonians all butted heads with the Hebrews in Biblical times. Are you going to side with Pharaoh and Herod on this one? Since when are we responsible for what other people do without our knowledge or consent, whether Gentile or Jew?
First of all, nobody is saying anything about 'punishing' the jews. We're just telling the truth. The truth matters.

And God deals with people at both an individual, familial, and racial level. God judges, punishes, and blesses races of people.

User avatar
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7998

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Niemand »

bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:03 am
Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 9:49 am
People should be punished for their own transgressions not other individuals. Should you be punished because the white gentile down the road gets caught downloading child pornography or selling heroin? Because there are plenty of such people around.

The ancient Egyptians, Romans and Babylonians all butted heads with the Hebrews in Biblical times. Are you going to side with Pharaoh and Herod on this one? Since when are we responsible for what other people do without our knowledge or consent, whether Gentile or Jew?
First of all, nobody is saying anything about 'punishing' the jews. We're just telling the truth. The truth matters.

And God deals with people at both an individual, familial, and racial level. God judges, punishes, and blesses races of people.
What are you doing then? People should be condemned for their own actions and choices not those of other people with some connection to them. There are plenty of sick and degenerate people around. If they are acting independently of us and without our knowledge, why should we be condemned.

bjornagain
captain of 100
Posts: 216

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by bjornagain »

Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:10 am
What are you doing then? People should be condemned for their own actions and choices not those of other people with some connection to them. There are plenty of sick and degenerate people around. If they are acting independently of us and without our knowledge, why should we be condemned.
What am I doing? Talking about a very important, topical, hot button issue that has enormous implications for most aspects of modern American life.

Go read your scriptures again, all of them. It is sensible and honest to talk about ethnic, racial groups of people. To discuss their sins, their achievements, their faults, their virtues. God destroys entire nations, because of their collective racial sins; it's happened many times.

You're just denying reality. Denying race and the idea that we shouldn't use racial characteristics to inform us in understanding an individuals behavior, is exactly as erroneous as saying we can't acknowledge gender. Race is real and it matters.

We are beholden to our own people and families. If we as individuals look the other way, or cover for, those of our own race who are committing great sins, we can in turn be judged for these sins.

User avatar
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7998

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Niemand »

bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:29 am
Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:10 am
What are you doing then? People should be condemned for their own actions and choices not those of other people with some connection to them. There are plenty of sick and degenerate people around. If they are acting independently of us and without our knowledge, why should we be condemned.
What am I doing? Talking about a very important, topical, hot button issue that has enormous implications for most aspects of modern American life.

Go read your scriptures again, all of them. It is sensible and honest to talk about ethnic, racial groups of people. To discuss their sins, their achievements, their faults, their virtues. God destroys entire nations, because of their collective racial sins; it's happened many times.

You're just denying reality. Denying race and the idea that we shouldn't use racial characteristics to inform us in understanding an individuals behavior, is exactly as erroneous as saying we can't acknowledge gender. Race is real and it matters.

We are beholden to our own people and families. If we as individuals look the other way, or cover for, those of our own race who are committing great sins, we can in turn be judged for these sins.
We are given free agency. You can have one family where all of the siblings but one are okay, but there is a dodgy brother/sister who is different from the rest despite sharing the same ancestry.

So, I'll run this by you again. You're white and of European origin, like me, and since you say races are condemned collectively, that means we're to blame for what Jeffrey Dahmer did... or Jacinda Ardern because she's of white European LDS origin. Does that sit well with you, or are we only to use this against other groups? I like places like Japan or Scandinavia but they're full of degeneracy too... so does that mean all the Japanese are under condemnation because of their pornography industry or that Danes & Swedes are all to blame for a few bestialists... or all Californians are to blame for the actions of certain people?

I don't believe this. Within a city you can see people of similar origins with radically different lifetsyles. This is becoming obscured here now due to migration but this was certainly the case a decade or two ago.

I do read my scriptures. I read that Lehi, Hebrew escaped from the destruction of Jerusalem. That Moses led his people away from the evil of Pharaoh, that Lot was not punished for living in Sodom and that God's people will not be blamed for the blasphemous world-ruler who is to come.

bjornagain
captain of 100
Posts: 216

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by bjornagain »

Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:29 pm
We are given free agency. You can have one family where all of the siblings but one are okay, but there is a dodgy brother/sister who is different from the rest despite sharing the same ancestry.

So, I'll run this by you again. You're white and of European origin, like me, and since you say races are condemned collectively, that means we're to blame for what Jeffrey Dahmer did... or Jacinda Ardern because she's of white European LDS origin. Does that sit well with you, or are we only to use this against other groups? I like places like Japan or Scandinavia but they're full of degeneracy too... so does that mean all the Japanese are under condemnation because of their pornography industry or that Danes & Swedes are all to blame for a few bestialists... or all Californians are to blame for the actions of certain people?

I don't believe this. Within a city you can see people of similar origins with radically different lifetsyles. This is becoming obscured here now due to migration but this was certainly the case a decade or two ago.

I do read my scriptures. I read that Lehi, Hebrew escaped from the destruction of Jerusalem. That Moses led his people away from the evil of Pharaoh, that Lot was not punished for living in Sodom and that God's people will not be blamed for the blasphemous world-ruler who is to come.
Are all whites responsible for Jeffrey Dahmer? Well we might be, if there were 50 Jeffrey Dahmer's operating in a foreign nation, and a great many non-Dahmer whites colluded to cover up the crimes and enable further criminal behavior. This isn't that complicated.

That's right, Lehi escaped Jerusalem, and pretty much everyone else was killed. Incidentally Lehi was not of the same tribe as most of the residents of Jerusalem.

I have not heard anybody say, 'literally ALL Jews are bad'. If someone makes a point about a racial group, and you say, 'but not ALL of them!', your simply repeating something that everybody already knows, and behaving like a child. When we talk about jews or blacks or men or women or children or dogs or pit bulls, we don't preface every single statement with 'BUT NOT ALL OF THEM', because that would be a silly waste of time. Everyone already knows we don't mean literally ALL of them.

bjornagain
captain of 100
Posts: 216

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by bjornagain »

Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:29 pm
We are given free agency. You can have one family where all of the siblings but one are okay, but there is a dodgy brother/sister who is different from the rest despite sharing the same ancestry.

So, I'll run this by you again. You're white and of European origin, like me, and since you say races are condemned collectively, that means we're to blame for what Jeffrey Dahmer did... or Jacinda Ardern because she's of white European LDS origin. Does that sit well with you, or are we only to use this against other groups? I like places like Japan or Scandinavia but they're full of degeneracy too... so does that mean all the Japanese are under condemnation because of their pornography industry or that Danes & Swedes are all to blame for a few bestialists... or all Californians are to blame for the actions of certain people?

I don't believe this. Within a city you can see people of similar origins with radically different lifetsyles. This is becoming obscured here now due to migration but this was certainly the case a decade or two ago.

I do read my scriptures. I read that Lehi, Hebrew escaped from the destruction of Jerusalem. That Moses led his people away from the evil of Pharaoh, that Lot was not punished for living in Sodom and that God's people will not be blamed for the blasphemous world-ruler who is to come.
Are all whites responsible for Jeffrey Dahmer? Well we might be, if there were 50 Jeffrey Dahmer's operating in a foreign nation, and a great many non-Dahmer whites colluded to cover up the crimes and enable further criminal behavior. This isn't that complicated.

That's right, Lehi escaped Jerusalem, and pretty much everyone else was killed or enslaved. Incidentally Lehi was not of the same tribe as most of the residents of Jerusalem.

I have not heard anybody say, 'literally ALL Jews are bad'. If someone makes a point about a racial group, and you say, 'but not ALL of them!', your simply repeating something that everybody already knows, and behaving like a child. When we talk about jews or blacks or men or women or children or dogs or pit bulls, we don't preface every single statement with 'BUT NOT ALL OF THEM', because that would be a silly waste of time. Everyone already knows we don't mean literally ALL of them.

User avatar
HVDC
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1696
Location: Far and Away

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by HVDC »

bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:38 pm
Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:29 pm
We are given free agency. You can have one family where all of the siblings but one are okay, but there is a dodgy brother/sister who is different from the rest despite sharing the same ancestry.

So, I'll run this by you again. You're white and of European origin, like me, and since you say races are condemned collectively, that means we're to blame for what Jeffrey Dahmer did... or Jacinda Ardern because she's of white European LDS origin. Does that sit well with you, or are we only to use this against other groups? I like places like Japan or Scandinavia but they're full of degeneracy too... so does that mean all the Japanese are under condemnation because of their pornography industry or that Danes & Swedes are all to blame for a few bestialists... or all Californians are to blame for the actions of certain people?

I don't believe this. Within a city you can see people of similar origins with radically different lifetsyles. This is becoming obscured here now due to migration but this was certainly the case a decade or two ago.

I do read my scriptures. I read that Lehi, Hebrew escaped from the destruction of Jerusalem. That Moses led his people away from the evil of Pharaoh, that Lot was not punished for living in Sodom and that God's people will not be blamed for the blasphemous world-ruler who is to come.
Are all whites responsible for Jeffrey Dahmer? Well we might be, if there were 50 Jeffrey Dahmer's operating in a foreign nation, and a great many non-Dahmer whites colluded to cover up the crimes and enable further criminal behavior. This isn't that complicated.

That's right, Lehi escaped Jerusalem, and pretty much everyone else was killed. Incidentally Lehi was not of the same tribe as most of the residents of Jerusalem.

I have not heard anybody say, 'literally ALL Jews are bad'. If someone makes a point about a racial group, and you say, 'but not ALL of them!', your simply repeating something that everybody already knows, and behaving like a child. When we talk about jews or blacks or men or women or children or dogs or pit bulls, we don't preface every single statement with 'BUT NOT ALL OF THEM', because that would be a silly waste of time. Everyone already knows we don't mean literally ALL of them.
One of the biggest problems we have is identifying our enemies.

"They" know this and use it against us.

The people known collectively as "Jews" are simply impostures. The true decendents of the tribes of Israel are "Lost". It was our job to find them but we have failed; forgot that our mission was to find the lost sheep and became lost ourselves.

Our enemy is the GlaubenJuden. And they are the enemies of all mankind, especially the lost tribes.

We will never rise above the Gads, until we decide to shed the dead weight of our favorite lies.

Everyone please pray for enlightenment.

Sir H
Last edited by HVDC on November 1st, 2022, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:38 pm
I have not heard anybody say, 'literally ALL Jews are bad'. If someone makes a point about a racial group, and you say, 'but not ALL of them!', your simply repeating something that everybody already knows, and behaving like a child. When we talk about jews or blacks or men or women or children or dogs or pit bulls, we don't preface every single statement with 'BUT NOT ALL OF THEM', because that would be a silly waste of time. Everyone already knows we don't mean literally ALL of them.
You are correct.
NAXALT, brings the salt.jpg
NAXALT, brings the salt.jpg (43.3 KiB) Viewed 331 times
Not all, but there is no doubt that they are over represented in finance, media, government, insurance, you name it. 2% of the population and they pretty much run everything. That's what Kanye is saying. They have a strong in-group preference, which you mentioned previously. Funny, they are calling Kanye all kinds of names, but they aren't calling him a liar.

User avatar
HVDC
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1696
Location: Far and Away

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by HVDC »

Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 2:12 pm
bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:38 pm
I have not heard anybody say, 'literally ALL Jews are bad'. If someone makes a point about a racial group, and you say, 'but not ALL of them!', your simply repeating something that everybody already knows, and behaving like a child. When we talk about jews or blacks or men or women or children or dogs or pit bulls, we don't preface every single statement with 'BUT NOT ALL OF THEM', because that would be a silly waste of time. Everyone already knows we don't mean literally ALL of them.
You are correct.
NAXALT, brings the salt.jpg

Not all, but there is no doubt that they are over represented in finance, media, government, insurance, you name it. 2% of the population and they pretty much run everything. That's what Kanye is saying. They have a strong in-group preference, which you mentioned previously. Funny, they are calling Kanye all kinds of names, but they aren't calling him a liar.
They aren't allowed to overtly lie, twisting the truth is their stock in trade.

Smoke and Mirrors.

Sir H

bjornagain
captain of 100
Posts: 216

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by bjornagain »

HVDC wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:49 pm
One of the biggest problems we have is identifying our enemies.

"They" know this and use it against us.

The people known collectively as "Jews" are simply impostures. The true decendents of the tribes of Israel are "Lost". It was our job to find them but we have failed; forgot that our mission was to find the lost sheep and became lost ourselves.

Our enemy is the GlaubenJuden. And they are the enemies of all mankind, especially the lost tribes.


This is a subject of great interest go me, and one that I've not totally made up my mind on.

If you have any good sources please send them along here or in a PM.

What is GlaubenJuden?

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 3:23 pm
HVDC wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:49 pm
One of the biggest problems we have is identifying our enemies.

"They" know this and use it against us.

The people known collectively as "Jews" are simply impostures. The true decendents of the tribes of Israel are "Lost". It was our job to find them but we have failed; forgot that our mission was to find the lost sheep and became lost ourselves.

Our enemy is the GlaubenJuden. And they are the enemies of all mankind, especially the lost tribes.


This is a subject of great interest go me, and one that I've not totally made up my mind on.

If you have any good sources please send them along here or in a PM.

What is GlaubenJuden?
Could it be those spoken of by Arthur Koestler?

User avatar
HVDC
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1696
Location: Far and Away

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by HVDC »

Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:01 pm
bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 3:23 pm
HVDC wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:49 pm
One of the biggest problems we have is identifying our enemies.

"They" know this and use it against us.

The people known collectively as "Jews" are simply impostures. The true decendents of the tribes of Israel are "Lost". It was our job to find them but we have failed; forgot that our mission was to find the lost sheep and became lost ourselves.

Our enemy is the GlaubenJuden. And they are the enemies of all mankind, especially the lost tribes.


This is a subject of great interest go me, and one that I've not totally made up my mind on.

If you have any good sources please send them along here or in a PM.

What is GlaubenJuden?
Could it be those spoken of by Arthur Koestler?
Yes.

It is what the remnant of actual mixed race descendants of Judea call the non-Jews from the Pale of settlement.

They have a complicated relationship.

Sometimes they work together, sometimes they don't.

But they both agree on fleecing the Goy.

Sandy Hook, 9-11, that High Rise condominium in Florida among many many others.

Sir H

User avatar
HVDC
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1696
Location: Far and Away

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by HVDC »

bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 3:23 pm
HVDC wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:49 pm
One of the biggest problems we have is identifying our enemies.

"They" know this and use it against us.

The people known collectively as "Jews" are simply impostures. The true decendents of the tribes of Israel are "Lost". It was our job to find them but we have failed; forgot that our mission was to find the lost sheep and became lost ourselves.

Our enemy is the GlaubenJuden. And they are the enemies of all mankind, especially the lost tribes.


This is a subject of great interest go me, and one that I've not totally made up my mind on.

If you have any good sources please send them along here or in a PM.

What is GlaubenJuden?
Not able to put something together right now.

Complicated subject.

Sir H

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

HVDC wrote: November 1st, 2022, 5:18 pm
Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:01 pm
bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 3:23 pm
HVDC wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:49 pm
One of the biggest problems we have is identifying our enemies.

"They" know this and use it against us.

The people known collectively as "Jews" are simply impostures. The true decendents of the tribes of Israel are "Lost". It was our job to find them but we have failed; forgot that our mission was to find the lost sheep and became lost ourselves.

Our enemy is the GlaubenJuden. And they are the enemies of all mankind, especially the lost tribes.


This is a subject of great interest go me, and one that I've not totally made up my mind on.

If you have any good sources please send them along here or in a PM.

What is GlaubenJuden?
Could it be those spoken of by Arthur Koestler?
Yes.

It is what the remnant of actual mixed race descendants of Judea call the non-Jews from the Pale of settlement.

They have a complicated relationship.

Sometimes they work together, sometimes they don't.

But they both agree on fleecing the Goy.

Sandy Hook, 9-11, that High Rise condominium in Florida among many many others.

Sir H
The USS Liberty, etc.

User avatar
Ancalagon
captain of 50
Posts: 80

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Ancalagon »

HVDC wrote: November 1st, 2022, 5:34 pm
bjornagain wrote: November 1st, 2022, 3:23 pm
HVDC wrote: November 1st, 2022, 1:49 pm
One of the biggest problems we have is identifying our enemies.

"They" know this and use it against us.

The people known collectively as "Jews" are simply impostures. The true decendents of the tribes of Israel are "Lost". It was our job to find them but we have failed; forgot that our mission was to find the lost sheep and became lost ourselves.

Our enemy is the GlaubenJuden. And they are the enemies of all mankind, especially the lost tribes.


This is a subject of great interest go me, and one that I've not totally made up my mind on.

If you have any good sources please send them along here or in a PM.

What is GlaubenJuden?
Not able to put something together right now.

Complicated subject.

Sir H
A veritable minefield, but I think I mostly know what you're onto

User avatar
Hogmeister
captain of 100
Posts: 563
Location: Sweden/Norway

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Hogmeister »

Fred wrote: October 29th, 2022, 6:15 pm Kanye grew up believing only lies. He married into a satanic cult. He was rich and famous. What could go wrong?

One day, he was reading the Bible and had an epiphany. Everything he had been taught and believed was bullsh!t. What should he do now? He began to change. He went to church. He got a divorce. People said he was crazy.

Talking about Christ pissed satan off personally. The democrats are all satanists, of course, but pissing off the top dog of evil, by going straight, had to be punished. Christ told him he was doing the right thing so he persisted.

And you people are going to hold a few things he said or believed against him? He busted out of the Cain cult. He busted out of the democrat cult. He busted out of the Hollywood cult.

He is new to truth. He still believes some wrong things. Don't be so quick to hold his past against him. When the incredibly evil demonicrats are against you, it is a sure sign that you are doing something right.
Just like Bobby Fischer he is more right than wrong but the media will label him a paranoid nutcase if he persists. Lets see if it still works like it did 40 years ago.

User avatar
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 5199
Location: Zion

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Fred »

Hogmeister wrote: November 1st, 2022, 6:30 pm
Fred wrote: October 29th, 2022, 6:15 pm Kanye grew up believing only lies. He married into a satanic cult. He was rich and famous. What could go wrong?

One day, he was reading the Bible and had an epiphany. Everything he had been taught and believed was bullsh!t. What should he do now? He began to change. He went to church. He got a divorce. People said he was crazy.

Talking about Christ pissed satan off personally. The democrats are all satanists, of course, but pissing off the top dog of evil, by going straight, had to be punished. Christ told him he was doing the right thing so he persisted.

And you people are going to hold a few things he said or believed against him? He busted out of the Cain cult. He busted out of the democrat cult. He busted out of the Hollywood cult.

He is new to truth. He still believes some wrong things. Don't be so quick to hold his past against him. When the incredibly evil demonicrats are against you, it is a sure sign that you are doing something right.
Just like Bobby Fischer he is more right than wrong but the media will label him a paranoid nutcase if he persists. Lets see if it still works like it did 40 years ago.
He had to be doing something right to get paid a million dollars to play a game of chess.

User avatar
Subcomandante
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3123

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Subcomandante »

Niemand wrote: November 1st, 2022, 6:19 am
Ancalagon wrote: October 31st, 2022, 7:44 pm
bjornagain wrote: October 31st, 2022, 9:50 am Kanye is right about the jews.
1609333918105.png
Surely the same logic applies to Jews:
We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.
Or for that matter, all the ire directed at white people these days. I am not responsible for the actions and degeneracy of other white people, so why should Jewish individuals be responsible for for what other Jews did? That's like saying because your cousin is a bank robber, you must be too. Even if your parents did something terrible that is not your fault. Jews no more have a hive mind than Gentiles do.
Both Dennis Prager and Ben Shapiro are observant Jews, and they are on the political right.

Post Reply