They are coming after Kanye

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: They are coming after Kanye

Post by Niemand »

madvin wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:00 am
Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:01 pm

Could it be those spoken of by Arthur Koestler?
Or by Paquita de Shishmareff ?

You know we're not allowed to criticize the Jew.
And yet people do regularly and publicly.

Even the lefties and the so called "Secularists" who are not supposedly on the right. There are anti-Jewish movements here based around issues such as Israel (with some justification), kosher slaughtering methods as animal abuse and saying that circumcision is baby abuse.

Check out some of the anti-religion Facebook groups (if you're on there). They go on about the Old Testament and Jewish religious practices all the time.

I remember going to some meeting at university years ago, with the usual Trotskyites turning up. The speaker was with Palestinian Solidarity or some group like that and kept using the phrase "the Jews". It was very noticeable that he wasn't parsing Israeli government policy from Jews in general. (Not all of whom support the state of Israel or live there).

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

bjornagain wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 10:30 am This is a flat out lie. I never said that, you did. All of your arguments boil down to typical SJW concern trolling and insinuation.
I've covered the SJW thing twice above. Your use of it shows a colossal lack of self-awareness. SJWs largely see people as a collection of intersectional characteristics whose actions are not determined by genuine free will... which is exactly what you are doing.

You remind me of that stupid idiot who once told me how I could turn down a drink "with that accent". Because apparently people of certain backgrounds all think alike.
"You think jews are bugs!!! So racist!!" I never said they were bugs, I said they're extremely tribalistic, then you took that term and tied it to a slightly related but much more offensive concept, and accused us of making that claim. It's a straw man, and you flat out lie.
No, I didn't say you thought Jews were bugs specifically but you do talk about them as some kind of colony organism, while repeatedly denying it. You take the SJW/intersectional-style line of seeing people purely as herds of creatures with little or no individual determinism.
More lying. I didn't ask you what 'hive mind' means. I asked where you were getting it, because you repeatedly bring it up, claim we are saying it, when none of us have said it.
I got it from the fact that like the SJWs you accuse me of being, that you think of people purely as groups.

If you've ever been part of an extended family, even you must realise that closely related people are not all the same or agree with one another. Even brothers and sisters, and certainly parents and children. I have two cousins who haven't spoken in my entire lifetime. One or the other will die before she ever does. Levels of morality, clannishness etc all vary widely within a family or a traditional village too. Even you can level up these concepts to the likes of Jews who cannot agree on certain basics.

There are even some Jews who leave as soon as they can and spend most of their lives away from other Jews. But according to you such people barely exist.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

bjornagain wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 11:50 am
Niemand wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 5:08 pm
Hardcore SJWs tend to see people purely as the result of different interest groups created by their backgrounds rather than individuals who can also make choices or form their own opinions.
So I'm an SJW for criticizing jews? That's weird. Normally that's the exact opposite way that the term 'SJW' is used.

Again, in typical SJW fashion, you invert the meanings of terms willy nilly.
You are similar to an SJW in that you think of people in terms of blocs. That's something they've inherited from Marxism. (Marx himself was not flattering about Jews either, despite his background. Read his "Judaism and Hucksterism" etc.)

When an SJW sees a person, they look first at their superficial appearance, ethnic background, gender-status, religious background, sexuality, disabilities etc before anything else.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:40 am

"And yet people do regularly and publicly."
Not the bankers. Nor are you allowed to criticize any Jew involved in any so called conspiracy.
Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:40 am "Even the lefties and the so called "Secularists" who are not supposedly on the right. There are anti-Jewish movements here based around issues such as Israel (with some justification), kosher slaughtering methods as animal abuse and saying that circumcision is baby abuse."
The Jews don't care about that.
Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:40 am "Check out some of the anti-religion Facebook groups (if you're on there). They go on about the Old Testament and Jewish religious practices all the time."
Not on there. It's Jewish.
Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:40 am I remember going to some meeting at university years ago, with the usual Trotskyites turning up. The speaker was with Palestinian Solidarity or some group like that and kept using the phrase "the Jews". It was very noticeable that he wasn't parsing Israeli government policy from Jews in general. (Not all of whom support the state of Israel or live there).
The Jews we know in our life are not doing these crimes.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2022, 7:04 am
bjornagain wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 11:50 am
Niemand wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 5:08 pm
Hardcore SJWs tend to see people purely as the result of different interest groups created by their backgrounds rather than individuals who can also make choices or form their own opinions.
So I'm an SJW for criticizing jews? That's weird. Normally that's the exact opposite way that the term 'SJW' is used.

Again, in typical SJW fashion, you invert the meanings of terms willy nilly.
You are similar to an SJW in that you think of people in terms of blocs. That's something they've inherited from Marxism. (Marx himself was not flattering about Jews either, despite his background. Read his "Judaism and Hucksterism" etc.)

When an SJW sees a person, they look first at their superficial appearance, ethnic background, gender-status, religious background, sexuality, disabilities etc before anything else.
I'm fairly certain Moses Mordecai Marx Levy's anti-semitism was fake (as was many other things in his life). It was entered into the historical record to shield his employers as they ousted the old aristocracy.

"R. - I continue as if I have heard nothing. Insofar as you are a scholastic with relation to Capital, and I want to awaken your inductive talents, I shall remind you of some very curious things. Notice with what penetration Marx comes to conclusions given the then existence of early British industry, concerning its consequences, i.e. the contemporary colossal industry: how he analyses it and criticizes; what a repulsive picture he gives of the manufacturer. In your imagination and that of the masses there arises the terrible picture of Capitalism in its human concretization: a fat-bellied manufacturer with a cigar in his mouth, as described by Marx, with self-satisfaction and anger throwing the wife and daughter of the worker onto the street. Is that not so?

At the same time remember the moderation of Marx and his bourgeois orthodoxy when studying the question of money. In the problem of money there do not appear with him his famous contradictions. Finances do not exist for him as a thing of importance in itself; trade and the circulation of moneys are the results of the cursed system of Capitalistic production, which subjects them to itself and fully determines them. In the question of money Marx is a reactionary; to one's immense surprise he was one; bear in mind the "five-pointed star" like the Soviet one, which shines all over Europe, the star composed of the five Rothschild brothers with their banks, who possess colossal accumulations of wealth, the greatest ever known ... And so this fact, so colossal that it misled the imagination of the people of that epoch, passes unnoticed with Marx. Something strange ... Is that not so?

It is possible that from this strange blindness of Marx there arises a phenomenon which is common to all future social revolutions. It is this: we can all confirm that when the masses take possession of a city or a country, then they always seem struck by a sort of superstitious fear of the banks and bankers. One had killed Kings, generals, bishops, policemen, priests and other representatives of the hated privileged classes; one robbed and burnt palaces, churches and even centers of science, but though the revolutions were economic-social, the lives of the bankers were respected, and as a result the magnificent buildings of the banks remained untouched ... According to my information, before I had been arrested, this continues even now ..."

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Hogmeister wrote: November 4th, 2022, 2:05 pmI'm fairly certain Moses Mordecai Marx Levy's anti-semitism was fake (as was many other things in his life). It was entered into the historical record to shield his employers as they ousted the old aristocracy.
KM was a contradictory creature for sure. His wife came from Gentile aristocratic stock. His mother (Yiddisher Mama?) once supposedly said to him that she wished he could make capital instead of just writing about it. I suspect he had some level of self-loathing about him, much like certain whites seem to hate being white or some rich kids end up hating capitalism.

On the Jewish Question 1844 contains the following:
What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.…. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities…. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange…. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.
If you're writing an anti-capitalist piece singling out Jews and you come from that background yourself, it's laying yourself open to attack from that quarter. Yet that's what he did ... There is other similar material out there written by Marx if people want to find it. He doesn't seem to have had much time for blacks and Africans either, nor does Friedrich Engels (which is conveniently overlooked by BLM and co who claim to be Marxist.)
Last edited by Niemand on November 4th, 2022, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bjornagain
captain of 100

Post by bjornagain »

Jesus was crucified for speaking out against jewish content moderators.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Fred wrote: October 29th, 2022, 6:15 pm Kanye grew up believing only lies. He married into a satanic cult. He was rich and famous. What could go wrong?

One day, he was reading the Bible and had an epiphany. Everything he had been taught and believed was bullsh!t. What should he do now? He began to change. He went to church. He got a divorce. People said he was crazy.

Talking about Christ pissed satan off personally. The democrats are all satanists, of course, but pissing off the top dog of evil, by going straight, had to be punished. Christ told him he was doing the right thing so he persisted.

And you people are going to hold a few things he said or believed against him? He busted out of the Cain cult. He busted out of the democrat cult. He busted out of the Hollywood cult.

He is new to truth. He still believes some wrong things. Don't be so quick to hold his past against him. When the incredibly evil demonicrats are against you, it is a sure sign that you are doing something right.
Good points, which inspire the Spirit as I read them.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

madvin wrote: November 4th, 2022, 1:10 pm
Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:40 am

"And yet people do regularly and publicly."
Not the bankers. Nor are you allowed to criticize any Jew involved in any so called conspiracy.
Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:40 am "Even the lefties and the so called "Secularists" who are not supposedly on the right. There are anti-Jewish movements here based around issues such as Israel (with some justification), kosher slaughtering methods as animal abuse and saying that circumcision is baby abuse."
The Jews don't care about that.
Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:40 am "Check out some of the anti-religion Facebook groups (if you're on there). They go on about the Old Testament and Jewish religious practices all the time."
Not on there. It's Jewish.
Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:40 am I remember going to some meeting at university years ago, with the usual Trotskyites turning up. The speaker was with Palestinian Solidarity or some group like that and kept using the phrase "the Jews". It was very noticeable that he wasn't parsing Israeli government policy from Jews in general. (Not all of whom support the state of Israel or live there).
The Jews we know in our life are not doing these crimes.
I don't know what "the Jews we know in our life" is supposed to mean.

People do criticise Jews regularly. One of the regular complains from them is that under wokeness they're not being treated as a minority. David Baddiel has written a book on the phenonmenon Jews don't Count. It's very common to see black people on TV adverts in Europe, and interrracial couples, but very rare to see someone who is overtly Jewish.

Yes, Jews do care about that. One of the biggest political parties here, Labour, had to reform itself because of supposed anti-Semitism (mainly criticism of the state of Israel). You'll also read letters in the press complaining about the attacks on circumcusion and kosher slaughter.

In the USA, black groups regularly criticise Jews. Louis Farrakhan is a big one for it.

My problem with Jew-bashing is that it ignores a) all the Gentiles who are screwing up this world and there are many of those and b) those Jews who are not doing well for themselves and there are plenty of those too. It is statistical fact that any plan to oppress this world would have to be largely made up of Gentiles becuase there are not enough Jews to do it by themselves. There are more Dutch people than Jews. Not even all these bankers are Jews, although there are constant attempts to retrofit the non-Jewish ones as "Jew-ish". Then you have people trying to say Stalin was pro-Jewish when in fact he couldn't stand many of them and attacked them as "rootless cosmopolitans".

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Fred wrote: October 29th, 2022, 7:45 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 29th, 2022, 4:23 pm
abijah wrote: October 29th, 2022, 4:16 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 29th, 2022, 4:07 pmKanye put this on himself. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
🤔 what are you talking about? 🙃
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainmen ... OFXH5VIGY/

Again, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
A while back, you called me a racist. Now, here you are being racist. When Kanye calls people Jews or whites, it is because they are. He is simply telling the truth. You ought to try it sometime.
Only social media is qualified to let you know if you are racist or not.
Last edited by Letfreedumbring on December 1st, 2022, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

So this just happened...
Attachments
2022-12-01_11-47-50.png
2022-12-01_11-47-50.png (371.56 KiB) Viewed 357 times

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 1st, 2022, 10:48 am So this just happened...
Is that Ye? What's that all about? 😂😂😂The dude cracks me up

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Cruiserdude wrote: December 1st, 2022, 11:00 am
He's on live right now at banned.video

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 1st, 2022, 11:12 am
Wearing that mask? I mean, what's that about?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Cruiserdude wrote: December 1st, 2022, 11:37 am
I have no idea. I popped in late.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 1st, 2022, 11:38 am
Cruiserdude wrote: December 1st, 2022, 11:37 am

I have no idea. I popped in late.
Gotcha👍 was just curious, lol. Kanye knows how to make news, that's for sure 😁

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

lolol
Attachments
2022-12-01_15-10-56.png
2022-12-01_15-10-56.png (434.73 KiB) Viewed 278 times

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

decision2020 wrote: October 31st, 2022, 12:39 pm these conversations are had(and have been had for eons) in most black barbershops, especially in the north east.
also... many of the publications now being highlighted as a result of the latest Kyrie Irving tweet, have been in circulation in the black community since i was in middle school.
first started seeing them in high school late 80s or so.
I do not remember what I was researching a few years back, but one of the forums that I began reading was perhaps 95-100% blacks. There was the normal handful that were white bashing. (Similar to our handful that black bash)

The eye opener was their line of thinking on many topics that we discuss were hand in hand with the views of many on this forum.

I could copy and paste from their discussions on covid and vaxxing and people here would be nodding in agreement. The same for many voting issues. Morality issues. And now I see numerous discussions about inflation, government over-reach, MSM trying to divide us, moving far from large cities for family safety, lack of God in homes...etc.

I think the latest thread that I stumbled upon evolved into a discussion on the emasculating of men via chemicals in our everyday lives.

We, as a people, have more similarities than differences. Yet, tptb are doing their best to stop us from understanding this.

Back to Kanye, if he were to lose every penny and become destitute, he would still be welcome under our roof as long as he remains strong in his love of the Lord. (Which I believe is the true reason as to why they attack him)

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Racist? That is ridiculous!
Many of us on this forum have jewish friends.
Even the church many of us espouse to believe hires Jewish PR firms.

How can that be racist?