Is God not talking to us here?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Re: Is God not talking to us here?

Post by BenMcCrea »

HereWeGo wrote: October 28th, 2022, 11:46 am
Chip wrote: October 28th, 2022, 11:33 am God says a geat division is coming because many will not register His coming works. They will be too trapped in religion and its legalism to understand.
This is why the vast majority will miss the Davidic Servant when he comes. They will be trapped in what the Church says and not what the scriptures say. They will not recognize him.
When you guys speak about the ‘Davidic Servant’ you almost use the exact same language as those who speak about the coming of the New Age Christ - Maitreya.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Chip wrote: October 28th, 2022, 11:35 pm My local True Blue Mormon friends have to say that Julie Green is only a wannabe prophet, making stuff up, though she does get points from them for pointing people to God and giving Him all the credit. I know they must do this to keep their idols propped up. The LDS leaders will not be upstaged by any rank amateurs lacking authority and reknown. This is a totally cultural phenomenon which renders TBM's disinterested in evaluating truth.
Thank you for fulfilling Isaiah 5:20!

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

innocentoldguy wrote: October 29th, 2022, 2:25 am Who said God gave us a vaccine? President Nelson said he prayed for a vaccine, but said he got the vaccine via his physician. He encouraged members to consult their physicians. He also said, "members are responsible to make their own decisions about vaccination. If members have concerns, they should counsel with competent medical professionals and also seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost." If you're going to attack his commentary, at least get it right.

Off the top of my head, President Nelson talked about government corruption in 2016 or 2017, right before he became the prophet. Since then, he has talked a lot about getting the corruption out of our own lives, which is probably more important anyway.
To answer your first question, Uchtdorf said "God gave us a vaccine." See thread by the Creator here: viewtopic.php?t=68376

This clears up any and all confusion about what Nelson meant when he stated that the vaccine was a "literal godsend." He had the entire church/world fast for a vaccine. This was their supposed answer from God.

BTW, as far as this call to talk with your physician, these men aren't stupid. They are lawyers. This small disclaimer only came out in a news release weeks later. And it came much later after repeatedly telling the saints that it was "safe and effective." over, and over, and over again. To this day it is proven to be killing people, has almost zero benefits, was never actually tested to stop transmission of the virus (admitted by Pfizer), and these men still can't humble themselves and tell people they were wrong.

You've also forgotten that horrible/damning letter they sent out in Aug. of 2021:

a. “We know that protection from the diseases they cause can only be achieved by immunizing a very high percentage of the population.” WRONG!

b. “Available vaccines have proven to be both safe and effective.” WRONG!

c. “We can win this war if everyone will follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders.” WRONG!

All three of these statements are beyond the shadow of a doubt false and untruthful.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

innocentoldguy wrote: October 29th, 2022, 2:25 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:31 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:30 pm By ANY conceivable measuring stick possible Julie Green is a false prophet. The LDS Church is doing a lot better in the prophecy business than this huckster, by far, and it is not even close.
Oh, like when they told us God gave us a vaccine... that actually killed and maimed the people of this earth, that revelation? You know, the one y'all fasted for. At least she has the strength to call out governments for their corruption. Where are your prophets? Huh... where are they? Today, now more than any dispensation, prophets should be calling the nations to repentance for specific sins and idolatries. But no, all we get from the PSRs is, "some day in the future you'll need the Holy Ghost. Take your vitamins." Your prophets are prophets of generalities, who vomit scripture and distort the word of the Lord.
Who said God gave us a vaccine? President Nelson said he prayed for a vaccine, but said he got the vaccine via his physician. He encouraged members to consult their physicians. He also said, "members are responsible to make their own decisions about vaccination. If members have concerns, they should counsel with competent medical professionals and also seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost." If you're going to attack his commentary, at least get it right.

Off the top of my head, President Nelson talked about government corruption in 2016 or 2017, right before he became the prophet. Since then, he has talked a lot about getting the corruption out of our own lives, which is probably more important anyway.
That is definitely more important.

If we are going to get rid of the corruption in high places, we have to take care of the corruption we have on a personal level and then extricate it. Otherwise we would be hypocrites.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: October 29th, 2022, 6:22 am
That is definitely more important.

If we are going to get rid of the corruption in high places, we have to take care of the corruption we have on a personal level and then extricate it. Otherwise we would be hypocrites.
You guys sound like abuse victims. And in some ways, you are.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

innocentoldguy wrote: October 29th, 2022, 2:10 am
HereWeGo wrote: October 28th, 2022, 9:16 pm
luvnlite wrote: October 28th, 2022, 3:55 pm Subcomandante - there have been many prophecies fulfilled that she has put out in the name of the Lord. Those of us that listen to her knew that Row vs. Wade was going to be overturned a year before it happened. We knew Tulsi Gabbard was going to leave the Democratic Party since Feb. of this year. We knew Fauci was going to step down months before he did. We knew Boris Johnson was gonna be stepping down as PM in England before it happened. These are just a few examples - there are actually so many things that have come to pass and/or playing out before us, that it brings joy to my heart and I’m so grateful there are prophets of God walking this earth and sounding the alarm on the wicked things of this world, as well as calling us to repent and to also not sit idly by as God’s church - but to raise our voices to heaven to call down the evil in His holy name.

Before you accuse - maybe you should watch her videos and then watch the news (and give it some time please) to see if they come to pass - because God is surely giving us the news BEFORE the news! (One of the phrases she uses often and it is true)
You are engaging with one of a few of the posters who is All Church, All Defense, All of the Time. When you engage with one of these posters, you will not be engaging with someone looking to learn new truths. They are here to defend the Church and thwart any attacks that they perceive.
Meh. Any "new truths" that necessitate me going around to church-related sites to spew judgment and condemnation aren't "truths" I'm interested in knowing.
Out of curiosity, why are you here then? Most of us have learned many new truths, quotes, etc. It is exciting to learn from others who have done deep dives into various doctrines.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

How many times did the lord tell Julie Green that Trump will be back in office?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 29th, 2022, 5:24 pm How many times did the lord tell Julie Green that Trump will be back in office?
Not be an apologist, but I listened to one guy that was told the same thing , some truck driver that was also a Pastor. I knew that he was being sincere. but... as I've repeated many times:

I was given to dreams and unusual inspiration etc since I was young. I learned through time , by making many many mistakes, that I was adding into what I was being shown or told. It is very difficult to get past that. It is extremely difficult to be 'clear' when receiving inspiration. Our personal desires and perspectives interfere very easily.

That Pastor that I mentioned was absolutely sincere, but as I listened to several of his youtubes, I felt badly about him because I could tell that he was unsure about some of what he said, but.......he wanted Trump back in so badly that he took his inspiration further and said it would happen within months of his losing the election.

I believe that this commonly happened among those that predicted Trumps return right after the election. What I am speculating is that Trump DOES come back in, but in the election of 2024. So... their inspiration was true, but their interpolations were false.

I see the same with Julie Rowe.

A good case in point is Mena Lee Grebin. I watched her original video back in 2015 , which I can no longer find, of her predicting a "black horse" riding through the months of September - December and the words "A recession within a recession". In the video, she told the dream and then almost as a 'under her breath' type utterance, she said "in 2015". It was "off". Well, it didn't happen in 2015, but an official recession, using normal measurements, started last month.

I speculate that this period is the period that she saw. Her current written account of that dream does not have the 2015 in it, but there are still videos of her talking to an interviewer repeating her view that it would happen in 2105 , but I can't find her original video of her saying it.

just for interesting reading, here is her dream:
It differs slightly depending on the source. The original one that I have notes on says "recession within a recession" .

"At 2:41 this morning, the Lord, Jesus came to me. He said, "Death to the finances." He then said, "A recession behind the recession." I asked, "Lord, what are you talking about?" He continued, "Tell my children that a recession is coming behind the recession. Many companies will close, small businesses will crumble and more jobs will be lost"

A calendar appeared in front of me, with the last four months of the year listed (i.e. September through December). I then saw a rider on a black horse ride across the pages. I said, "Lord, you said death to the finances; the rider on the black horse means death!" The Lord responded, "No daughter, that is the rider on the pale horse..." I thought to myself, "What was the black horse again?" Then the Holy Spirit interjected; "A days wages for a loaf of bread!" ================

It is very easy to add into dreams and even 'revelation'. The mind is like a skewed filter. It takes a true prophet to only hear God. It will be a good day when a true Prophet arises.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This is very cool. Julie Green's website let's you look at all of the prophecies given to her in sequence. You can even search them! Type in "Pelosi" and see all the things that come up.

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies

Prophecies every weekday and they are all searchable!

innocentoldguy
captain of 100

Post by innocentoldguy »

HereWeGo wrote: October 29th, 2022, 10:35 am
innocentoldguy wrote: October 29th, 2022, 2:10 am
HereWeGo wrote: October 28th, 2022, 9:16 pm
luvnlite wrote: October 28th, 2022, 3:55 pm Subcomandante - there have been many prophecies fulfilled that she has put out in the name of the Lord. Those of us that listen to her knew that Row vs. Wade was going to be overturned a year before it happened. We knew Tulsi Gabbard was going to leave the Democratic Party since Feb. of this year. We knew Fauci was going to step down months before he did. We knew Boris Johnson was gonna be stepping down as PM in England before it happened. These are just a few examples - there are actually so many things that have come to pass and/or playing out before us, that it brings joy to my heart and I’m so grateful there are prophets of God walking this earth and sounding the alarm on the wicked things of this world, as well as calling us to repent and to also not sit idly by as God’s church - but to raise our voices to heaven to call down the evil in His holy name.

Before you accuse - maybe you should watch her videos and then watch the news (and give it some time please) to see if they come to pass - because God is surely giving us the news BEFORE the news! (One of the phrases she uses often and it is true)
You are engaging with one of a few of the posters who is All Church, All Defense, All of the Time. When you engage with one of these posters, you will not be engaging with someone looking to learn new truths. They are here to defend the Church and thwart any attacks that they perceive.
Meh. Any "new truths" that necessitate me going around to church-related sites to spew judgment and condemnation aren't "truths" I'm interested in knowing.
Out of curiosity, why are you here then? Most of us have learned many new truths, quotes, etc. It is exciting to learn from others who have done deep dives into various doctrines.
Please note that I didn't say that I'm not interested in knowing new truths. I specifically said I'm not interested in "new truths" that would cause me to run around the Internet condemning the church and its members.

innocentoldguy
captain of 100

Post by innocentoldguy »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 29th, 2022, 6:18 am
innocentoldguy wrote: October 29th, 2022, 2:25 am Who said God gave us a vaccine? President Nelson said he prayed for a vaccine, but said he got the vaccine via his physician. He encouraged members to consult their physicians. He also said, "members are responsible to make their own decisions about vaccination. If members have concerns, they should counsel with competent medical professionals and also seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost." If you're going to attack his commentary, at least get it right.

To answer your first question, Uchtdorf said "God gave us a vaccine." See thread by the Creator here: viewtopic.php?t=68376

This clears up any and all confusion about what Nelson meant when he stated that the vaccine was a "literal godsend." He had the entire church/world fast for a vaccine. This was their supposed answer from God.

BTW, as far as this call to talk with your physician, these men aren't stupid. They are lawyers. This small disclaimer only came out in a news release weeks later. And it came much later after repeatedly telling the saints that it was "safe and effective." over, and over, and over again. To this day it is proven to be killing people, has almost zero benefits, was never actually tested to stop transmission of the virus (admitted by Pfizer), and these men still can't humble themselves and tell people they were wrong.

You've also forgotten that horrible/damning letter they sent out in Aug. of 2021:

a. “We know that protection from the diseases they cause can only be achieved by immunizing a very high percentage of the population.” WRONG!

c. “We can win this war if everyone will follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders.” WRONG!

All three of these statements are beyond the shadow of a doubt false and untruthful.
I work in the medical industry and every one of these statements is generally true of vaccines. There really are only two ways to put an end to a real pandemic. Herd immunity, meaning most people contract the disease, survive, and now have antibodies to fight future infections, or vaccines. The problem with relying on the first mechanism is that a lot of people could die, so the second option is preferable in the medical industry. So, while the government was screaming "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE," it only makes sense that President Nelson would pray for a vaccine, listen to the typical sources of medical protocols for the church's response, and then parrot back the information the CDC, HHS, WHO, etc. were spewing at the time. Was he wrong about the vaccines? I think so. Does it matter? No.

As a surgeon, it doesn't surprise me at all that President Nelson said what he did. I know a lot of conservative doctors who got the vaccines and boosters in spite of their political convictions, simply because doing so is ingrained in them by their training.

Having said that, if you want to use this as yet another justification for condemning the church and its leaders, go ahead. The only skin in that game is yours.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

innocentoldguy wrote: October 30th, 2022, 12:18 am
Please note that I didn't say that I'm not interested in knowing new truths. I specifically said I'm not interested in "new truths" that would cause me to run around the Internet condemning the church and its members.
The reason I question the current church hierarchy is because of "old truths", like the BoM. And sure, you could use the word "condemn", but simply trying to have a normal conversation where you disagree with the Q15 and voice a well-intentioned, scripture-based response, will get you labeled an apostate.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

innocentoldguy wrote: October 30th, 2022, 12:34 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 29th, 2022, 6:18 am

I work in the medical industry and every one of these statements is generally true of vaccines. There really are only two ways to put an end to a real pandemic. Herd immunity, meaning most people contract the disease, survive, and now have antibodies to fight future infections, or vaccines. The problem with relying on the first mechanism is that a lot of people could die, so the second option is preferable in the medical industry. So, while the government was screaming "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE," it only makes sense that President Nelson would pray for a vaccine, listen to the typical sources of medical protocols for the church's response, and then parrot back the information the CDC, HHS, WHO, etc. were spewing at the time. Was he wrong about the vaccines? I think so. Does it matter? No.

As a surgeon, it doesn't surprise me at all that President Nelson said what he did. I know a lot of conservative doctors who got the vaccines and boosters in spite of their political convictions, simply because doing so is ingrained in them by their training.

Having said that, if you want to use this as yet another justification for condemning the church and its leaders, go ahead. The only skin in that game is yours.
You've certainly had a lot of kool-aid.

Vaccines have actually done a lot of harm. I've known of several doctors who tried to present very good studied on how vaccines are actually hurting kids, and they had their licenses revoked and practices shut down. All for presenting facts from their own practices.

BTW, herd and the jab were not the only way. Bolstering your immune response, how about that? Or heck, how about the trials that came out in 2020 about Ivermectin, nearly 100% effective at preventing transmission. I know several people who sent these studies to the brethren. And they said/did NOTHING. The jab has now proven to be killing people, and still they don't repent and humble themselves.

And I should add, the only justification that I truly need to "challenge" their words is the witness of the HG that what they did was wrong.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

To answer the OP...

Lets look at it from a historical perspective. Would G_d call a Gentile to warn the world, and give blow by blow accounts of what G_d is going to do to the Roman, in pressers releases, speaking through a women?

If I am addressing His chosen apostate people and alluding to current norms that offends you because of my apparent disregards for your social customs... that is more in the manner of how Father speaks to His children, and His counsel would not be what the Pagans are going to do, but what you must do! I would not hold my breathe for Him to give you a constant daily reminder, it is more like a clear warning and possible consequences, and then either blessings or cursings follow, on His time table not ours.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Chip wrote: October 28th, 2022, 11:33 am God says a geat division is coming because many will not register His coming works. They will be too trapped in religion and its legalism to understand.
This is what Julie brings in her message above.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:20 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:12 pm
Chip wrote: October 28th, 2022, 9:41 am Is this lady not speaking God's words to us right now?

https://rumble.com/v1q57df-these-are-th ... -fall.html
Nope, she's a proven false prophet.
More false than your PSRs? I'm just curious about what measuring stick we're using here. The LDS org is batting .000 for quite a while.

I haven't watched her video, but the irony of those "in" religion discounting her words was simply amplified by your response.
Completely agree. I'm trying to be more cordial to True Blue Latter-day Saints, but for one to have the gall to be so prideful in throwing around the term false prophet at someone when their "prophets" can't even be tested by the measuring stick of judging a prophet from the Bible or Book of Mormon (because they hide, they live in a ridiculously wealthy, controlled bubble, they have nothing to provide to be measured) or provide clear examples of prophecy, evidence of seering and revelation, it's just too much to not point out.

I say this with kindness. I just find it ironic that someone who follows alleged PSRs (that even an honest, staunch LDS would agree are pretty light on the concept of providing prophecy, doing something that counts as being a seer, and revelating,) that they wouldn't be more humble about calling someone else a false prophet.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Subcomandante wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:30 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:20 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:12 pm
Chip wrote: October 28th, 2022, 9:41 am Is this lady not speaking God's words to us right now?

https://rumble.com/v1q57df-these-are-th ... -fall.html
Nope, she's a proven false prophet.
More false than your PSRs? I'm just curious about what measuring stick we're using here. The LDS org is batting .000 for quite a while.

I haven't watched her video, but the irony of those "in" religion discounting her words was simply amplified by your response.
By ANY conceivable measuring stick possible Julie Green is a false prophet. The LDS Church is doing a lot better in the prophecy business than this huckster, by far, and it is not even close.
speaking of false prophets - and what I just posted in another thread about -
"The Drunkards of Ephraim" (church leaders) Isaiah 28

viewtopic.php?p=1316892#p1316892

as I said before to someone -
(who was talking about false prophets ***** - being those who are not leaders of the church )
who said to me -
"Those who lie or are deceived are false prophets.
The scriptures mention those guys too.
The thing with false prophets is that they don't tell you that they're false prophets.
*** Heck, some false prophets legitimately believe they're true prophets. "

and I said to him - (but referring to leaders of the church ***** "dumb watchdogs"
“prophets who teach falsehoods”
) -

*** "yes they do - don't they.
"The scriptures mention those guys too" - so true.

"the spirit of prophecy"
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... cy#p996771

Isaiah Predicts End-Time Prophets and Seers

Isaiah—a prophet and seer who saw to the end of time—predicts that prophets and seers will exist in that future day.
These persons fall into two categories.
***** First are those who have “gone astray,” who “err as seers” (Isaiah 28:7), “prophets who teach falsehoods” (Isaiah 9:15), whose eyes God closes because of the wickedness of his people (Isaiah 29:10).
These watchmen of God’s people are “blind and unaware; all of them but dumb watchdogs unable to bark, lolling seers fond of slumber. Gluttonous dogs, and insatiable, such indeed are insensible shepherds.
They are all diverted to their own way, every one after his own advantage”
(Isaiah 56:10–11).

Second are “watchmen” who prophesy in the day of power, when God “bares his holy arm in the eyes of all nations” (Isaiah 51:9–11; 52:8, 10). They stand on the watchtower day and night, are “most vigilant” and “fully alert” to approaching dangers, and report what they “see” and “hear” (Isaiah 21:6–10). They herald Jehovah’s coming to reign on the earth and prepare God’s people for their end-time exodus out of Babylon to Zion (Isaiah 52:7–8, 11–12; compare 48:20–21). They “raise their voice as one” at the time Jehovah comes (Isaiah 52:8). They call upon God without ceasing for the welfare of his people and don’t keep silent day or night (Isaiah 62:6–7).

Isaiah 56

9 All you wild beasts, you animals of the forest,
come and devour!
10 Their watchmen are altogether blind and unaware;
all of them are but dumb watchdogs unable to bark,
lolling seers fond of slumber.

Typifying the leaders of Jehovah’s people who make a Covenant with Death instead of a Covenant of Life (Isaiah 28:15, 18), or Jehovah’s wife who turns adulterous (Isaiah 1:21; 50:1), are certain “watchmen”—prophets and seers—who occupy the highest rung of society. Because they epitomize “dumb watchdogs” and “lolling seers,” Jehovah replaces them with a righteous watchman—his servant—and other watchmen: “Go and appoint a watchman who reports what he sees” (Isaiah 21:6); “I have appointed watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem, who shall not be silent day or night” (Isaiah 62:6).

As the job of Jehovah’s watchmen is to report to his people what they see and hear (Isaiah 21:10; 48:16), those who are blind and unaware see and hear little of consequence and fail to warn his people: “Who is blind but my own servant, or so deaf as the messenger I have sent? Who is blind like those I have commissioned, as uncomprehending as the servant of Jehovah—seeing much but not giving heed, with open ears hearing nothing?” (Isaiah 42:19-20. The final fate of the blind watchmen, literally and figuratively, is to be devoured by wild beasts—a covenant curse (Isaiah 5:29; 15:9; 51:8).

11 Gluttonous dogs, and insatiable,
such indeed are insensible shepherds.
They are all diverted to their own way,
every one after his own advantage.
12 Come, they say, let us get wine
and have our fill of liquor.
For tomorrow will be like today, only far better!

Instead of portraying these watchmen as ones who feed and protect the flock (Isaiah 5:17; 40:11; 63:11), the imagery of shepherds as dogs characterizes them as predators and unclean animals (Psalm 22:16; 1 Kings 14:11; Matthew 7:6). Instead of warning of trouble as Jehovah’s Day of Judgment approaches, they resemble wanton herdsmen who scatter the sheep and feed themselves off the fattest (Jeremiah 23:1-2; 50:6-7; Ezekiel 34:1-8). Instead of serving as proxy saviors to Jehovah’s people under the terms of the Davidic Covenant (Isaiah 37:35; 63:17; 65:8), they look out for themselves.

Word links round out the shepherds’ recriminatory state: “These too have indulged in wine and are giddy with strong drink: priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor. They are intoxicated with wine and stagger because of strong drink; they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions” (Isaiah 28:7); “Procrastinate, and become bewildered; preoccupy yourselves, until you cry for help. Be drunk, but not with wine; stagger, but not from strong drink. Jehovah has poured out on you a spirit of deep sleep: he has shut your eyes, the prophets; he has covered your heads, the seers” (Isaiah 29:9-10).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and as far as possibly being deceived by appearance,
Jesus had this to say -

Matthew 23

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 ¶ Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.