Will the Church turn you over to the Government?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: Will the Church turn you over to the Government?

Post by FrankOne »

Yeliab wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 2:46 pm
There is so much more involved with this tidbit as well as the topic itself than can be put into just a response box. Let me just sum it up this way, "The Patriot Act" was NOT developed in mere days after 9/11. It had been a bit over a decade in the making. There is nothing in the "Act" that does NOT, in some measure, ensure that Americans WILL lose their Rights if and when there is a declaration of national emergency by POTUS and then Congress. Now, the question is, will our leadership follow the law of the land or will they do what is right?
yah. if my memory serves, the patriot act was voted down twice before 911.

including all the executive orders out there, in a time of national emergency, citizens turn into slaves that own nothing and have not a single right. Not one.

I doubt that the church leaders will flip sides at this point . They've already proven, without any doubt at all, that they will follow the law of the land which in their judgment is doing what is right.

Yeliab
captain of 100

Post by Yeliab »

FrankOne wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 5:13 pm
There is so much more involved with this tidbit as well as the topic itself than can be put into just a response box. Let me just sum it up this way, "The Patriot Act" was NOT developed in mere days after 9/11. It had been a bit over a decade in the making. There is nothing in the "Act" that does NOT, in some measure, ensure that Americans WILL lose their Rights if and when there is a declaration of national emergency by POTUS and then Congress. Now, the question is, will our leadership follow the law of the land or will they do what is right?

including all the executive orders out there, in a time of national emergency, citizens turn into slaves that own nothing and have not a single right. Not one.

I doubt that the church leaders will flip sides at this point . They've already proven, without any doubt at all, that they will follow the law of the land which in their judgment is doing what is right.
I totally 100% agree.

technomagus
captain of 50

Post by technomagus »

Even though the gov might not take your food storage, that doesn't mean that having food storage might be considered evidence of "white nationalist extremist behavior" and then they drag you away to camp.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

technomagus wrote: January 8th, 2023, 7:50 pm Even though the gov might not take your food storage, that doesn't mean that having food storage might be considered evidence of "white nationalist extremist behavior" and then they drag you away to camp.
During the lockdowns there were media complaints of panic buying and hoarding over here. Very noticeable. Some people did buy stupid amounts of the wrong things e.g. toilet paper.

However, it contradicted the official narrative. If there was a nasty disease going around then people shouldn't have all been flooding into supermarkets every day... and it would have been right for people to have enough to stay away.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

They don’t turn over people who are in the United States illegally. The Church will even call you on a mission and put you on a bus to travel to your mission so you don’t have to have a valid I.D.

mtpop
captain of 10

Post by mtpop »

EmmaLee wrote: October 28th, 2022, 6:26 pm The same will hold true for firearms, as well. When the gov't demands we 'turn them in', the church will be right there, demanding we do the same. They'll frame it as the "kind", "Christlike" thing to do (like wearing masks and getting the clotshot). So it won't be just the food that the church will "encourage" the members to turn over to the gov't, but our guns, too.
Guns first then food storage.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

mtpop wrote: January 9th, 2023, 8:41 am
EmmaLee wrote: October 28th, 2022, 6:26 pm The same will hold true for firearms, as well. When the gov't demands we 'turn them in', the church will be right there, demanding we do the same. They'll frame it as the "kind", "Christlike" thing to do (like wearing masks and getting the clotshot). So it won't be just the food that the church will "encourage" the members to turn over to the gov't, but our guns, too.
Guns first then food storage.
The 2nd ammendment in America is the ONLY thing keeping the globalists/communists from stomping on your face with a boot right now. They are terrified of a couple hundred million people with guns.

NEVER, NEVER EVER surrender your guns. First of all, it's unconstitutional and every citizen should scream nullification if they even hint at it.

The only thing you should surrender to someone coming illegally for your firearms...is the bullets...traveling at 2200 feet per second.

Always remember...way more of us than them. STAND TOGETHER!!!

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

FrankOne wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 5:13 pm

They follow the law when it suits them. Illegal immigration is...well...Illegal. The church however does EVERYTHING in it's power to protect it and any bill in the Utah Legislature that tries to curtail Illegal immigration...gets killed via calls from the red-chair club.

They see dollar signs with every potential member. That's their guiding principle...MONEY!!

Theveilofforgetting
captain of 50

Post by Theveilofforgetting »

I'd imagine they'd pressure us to follow the 'laws'.

Not too long ago the Elders came to our house and did a lesson on obeying the laws of the land (they used masks as one example so they didn't necessarily means real laws).

I was kinda surprised and my kids laughed at their ....naivety. Don’t mean this as an insult but they really did simplify it and made it seem like it was a matter of 'the path of least resistance'. Creepy.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I think it's needful to have discernment. For some, that means sticking with the church and its leaders... I am sure there are some local leaders who would take a bullet for their congregations.... it's going to require people to follow the still small voice.

I liked this advice from injesuschrististand.blogspot.com
PERSONAL WALK:
Being part of a Church (gathering), and being in a fellowship with (amongst) brethren is good. It builds you up, and also offers you the opportunity to serve The LORD etc. But at the end of the day, your personal walk with The LORD is what matters most. Cherish it most, and make most use of it; not by might nor by power, but by The Spirit of The LORD.

Do not get lost in the crowd. For some in the crowd in the olden days, followed Christ Jesus, not for the Heavenly message He preached, but for the physical bread (the material elements) that He offered. Yet some in the crowd also followed Him, to try to set a “Pharisee” trap for/against Him.

Therefore, seek The LORD, that above all, you (we) may partake of the Spiritual Bread that He offers.

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you:

2 Nephi 9:
31 And wo unto the deaf that will not hear; for they shall perish.

32 Wo unto the blind that will not see; for they shall perish also.

3 Nephi 9:
2 Wo, wo, wo unto this people; wo unto the inhabitants of the whole earth except they shall repent; for the devil laugheth, and his angels rejoice, because of the slain of the fair sons and daughters of my people; and it is because of their iniquity and abominations that they are fallen!

13 O all ye that are spared because ye were more righteous than they, will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?

3 Nephi 8
24 And in one place they were heard to cry, saying: O that we had repented before this great and terrible day, and then would our brethren have been spared, and they would not have been burned in that great city Zarahemla.

Yeliab
captain of 100

Post by Yeliab »

To give some idea, just how close we already are with the realization and affirmation of this original discussion, let me give just a hint at what is looming on our horizon. While attending one of the "Lord's schools," there was the semi-annual "recruitment week." When I walked into the student center, where this event was being held, the first 5 tables/booths set up were something related to Federal Government works. About a third of the way inside the area, were ALL the known alphabet agencies booths.

I made it a point to stop at the Spook agency table first. Got their handouts and spoke to the recruiter at length. I asked him why in the world would that agency be recruiting on an LDS campus? He grinned and said, "well, we need moldable, influenceable minds." Puzzled, I asked him to elaborate a bit. Since I was already in my 30s, at that time, and a career LEO, he felt more at ease in talking with me, I think. He said that, the LDS people are so easily trained to accept whatever their governments dictate to them, that they make outstanding Company men/women." I asked if the Agency had many LDS among its ranks, and his answer surprised me. "A LOT" was his sole response. I thanked him and went to the FBI table. Boy howdy was I dismayed when I left that table.

The recruiters there were both LDS and young. In their late 20s and both RMs. Male and female created they them. So anyway, after they gave me the usual, why it's a good thing to work for Hoover's boys, we got down to the real topic. I asked them the same question as I did with the Agency. Their answer was almost identical in that, LDS were so malleable. I kinda chuckled at that, and begged the question, about how LDS could be so highly prized as recruits given the anti-government leanings the Church had for so long. The Female recruiter says, "I can answer that, that was a long time ago. What the Bureau has discovered is, the LDS Agent is typically so straight laced, that they will turn in their own Bishops and Mothers if asked to do so by the ASAC." I went, "really?" She said, "yes, all that has to be done is to call those special agents in for a briefing. At that point, the ASAC will remind them of their Church standing, and will ask if they really believe in honoring and sustaining the law of the land. To wit, every active member and most inactive member will answer in the affirmative. At that point, ASAC will tell them that they have a special assignment for them. That it might be uncomfortable for them at first, but to remind themselves that by doing the Bureau's work, they ARE sustaining the laws of the land.

As I stood there digesting what she had just said to me, the male partner goes, "yes, if the Bureau thinks there is a REASON to investigate or go after someone, what better agent to put on the case than one who swears an oath to both sustain the law and to the bureau? I visited all the various Alphabet tables there that day and left with a foreboding.

Not long after that recruitment drive, Ruby Ridge, and Waco had happened. The next recruitment week, after those two tragedies, took place and I went back. I wanted to see what differences in attendance there was. The Agency's booth was sparsely visited, the day that I went. But, the FBI and BATFE booth was swarming with potential recruits. At first, I thought the students were inquiring about the two events mentioned above. And they were asking about them, however they were eating up the recruitment lines about, how in both instances, the Bureau acted superbly and that the Agents' actions saved a lot of lives and they helped break up some of the worst domestic terrorist cells in the nation. I literally stopped counting at 25 students who asked for the business cards or, who filled out the applications while standing right there. Rather, there was a table(s) set up behind the recruitment booth for the applicants.

I commented to one of the recruiters there, that I was currently active in law enforcement and that I was interested in moving over to the fed levels. They smiled and said, "you are the type we are looking for." I asked how many students did they hope to get going on the application process by the end of the week. Their answer was, around a hundred or more if we can. So, I came back with, "oh really, there are that many students who will sign up?" "Oh absolutely, there will be, if we have a really good week, we will have a hundred plus sheep to take back to the shepherd." Is that a normal amount for y'all I asked? They said, no but, since Ruby Ridge, LDS recruitment has enjoyed a LOT of new talent. Jeepers! They went on to say that, by the end of the Academy, each year they try to field about 80% being LDS. Why? "Because, they will absorb the information like a sponge, and they will bleed Bureau blood and will turn in their own Prophet if they are told to."

So, yeah, will Leadership turn in its own? I believe they will IF they are told to by the "Trusted Government Officials."

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Yeliab wrote: January 30th, 2023, 6:44 am To give some idea, just how close we already are with the realization and affirmation of this original discussion, let me give just a hint at what is looming on our horizon. While attending one of the "Lord's schools," there was the semi-annual "recruitment week." When I walked into the student center, where this event was being held, the first 5 tables/booths set up were something related to Federal Government works. About a third of the way inside the area, were ALL the known alphabet agencies booths.

I made it a point to stop at the Spook agency table first. Got their handouts and spoke to the recruiter at length. I asked him why in the world would that agency be recruiting on an LDS campus? He grinned and said, "well, we need moldable, influenceable minds." Puzzled, I asked him to elaborate a bit. Since I was already in my 30s, at that time, and a career LEO, he felt more at ease in talking with me, I think. He said that, the LDS people are so easily trained to accept whatever their governments dictate to them, that they make outstanding Company men/women." I asked if the Agency had many LDS among its ranks, and his answer surprised me. "A LOT" was his sole response. I thanked him and went to the FBI table. Boy howdy was I dismayed when I left that table.

The recruiters there were both LDS and young. In their late 20s and both RMs. Male and female created they them. So anyway, after they gave me the usual, why it's a good thing to work for Hoover's boys, we got down to the real topic. I asked them the same question as I did with the Agency. Their answer was almost identical in that, LDS were so malleable. I kinda chuckled at that, and begged the question, about how LDS could be so highly prized as recruits given the anti-government leanings the Church had for so long. The Female recruiter says, "I can answer that, that was a long time ago. What the Bureau has discovered is, the LDS Agent is typically so straight laced, that they will turn in their own Bishops and Mothers if asked to do so by the ASAC." I went, "really?" She said, "yes, all that has to be done is to call those special agents in for a briefing. At that point, the ASAC will remind them of their Church standing, and will ask if they really believe in honoring and sustaining the law of the land. To wit, every active member and most inactive member will answer in the affirmative. At that point, ASAC will tell them that they have a special assignment for them. That it might be uncomfortable for them at first, but to remind themselves that by doing the Bureau's work, they ARE sustaining the laws of the land.

As I stood there digesting what she had just said to me, the male partner goes, "yes, if the Bureau thinks there is a REASON to investigate or go after someone, what better agent to put on the case than one who swears an oath to both sustain the law and to the bureau? I visited all the various Alphabet tables there that day and left with a foreboding.

Not long after that recruitment drive, Ruby Ridge, and Waco had happened. The next recruitment week, after those two tragedies, took place and I went back. I wanted to see what differences in attendance there was. The Agency's booth was sparsely visited, the day that I went. But, the FBI and BATFE booth was swarming with potential recruits. At first, I thought the students were inquiring about the two events mentioned above. And they were asking about them, however they were eating up the recruitment lines about, how in both instances, the Bureau acted superbly and that the Agents' actions saved a lot of lives and they helped break up some of the worst domestic terrorist cells in the nation. I literally stopped counting at 25 students who asked for the business cards or, who filled out the applications while standing right there. Rather, there was a table(s) set up behind the recruitment booth for the applicants.

I commented to one of the recruiters there, that I was currently active in law enforcement and that I was interested in moving over to the fed levels. They smiled and said, "you are the type we are looking for." I asked how many students did they hope to get going on the application process by the end of the week. Their answer was, around a hundred or more if we can. So, I came back with, "oh really, there are that many students who will sign up?" "Oh absolutely, there will be, if we have a really good week, we will have a hundred plus sheep to take back to the shepherd." Is that a normal amount for y'all I asked? They said, no but, since Ruby Ridge, LDS recruitment has enjoyed a LOT of new talent. Jeepers! They went on to say that, by the end of the Academy, each year they try to field about 80% being LDS. Why? "Because, they will absorb the information like a sponge, and they will bleed Bureau blood and will turn in their own Prophet if they are told to."

So, yeah, will Leadership turn in its own? I believe they will IF they are told to by the "Trusted Government Officials."
Disturbing but not surprising. Thanks for taking the time to type that up.