Will the Church turn you over to the Government?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Imagine the famine is here and the government uses its emergency powers to come for our stored food, because, of course, the laws are already passed allowing them to confiscate what we have.

Imagine the government demanding from the Church the names of those who have food storage. Would the Church even put up a fight?

Would the Church we loved since youth simply say, "Sure, here you go"?

Have you ever participated in a Church preparedness survey? Do you now regret that decision?

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Re: Will the Church turn you over to the Government?

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

I have not participated in those surveys, which have been done at our ward and stake levels multiple times. However, the previous survey results that I've had access to (because of previous church positions) were only on the local level, not sent up to headquarters or anything like that. They had been printed-off, put in a notebook, and kept in clerks' offices, which I've looked through and been glad that my name wasn't in there, too.

I store around twenty percent more than we need just to be able to help others, barter, etc. But those will be on my terms, according to how the Spirit directs me. Therefore, by design, some of our closest friends in our ward don't even know about our preparations.

Our high school issued a survey this year to its students under the guise of "firearm awareness" where they asked the students if they had any firearms in the home (> 1, >5, >10), if they were locked up, did they know where the ammunition was kept, etc. Absolutely disturbing.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I don't think the Church would give government officials names of families that have food storage. I think the Church would simply tell all members to make their food storage available to government in one way or another. The directive could come from the Prophet, or it could come from local leadership.

bbrown
captain of 100

Post by bbrown »

The church would absolutely turn you over. Of course there is local leadership roulette, but most will turn you in. I have more than once been turned in for crimes
Violations and infractions which I did not commit or even ever happened. Sometimes the government agents huff and puff and threaten despite no crime or infraction or anything other times they asked “why am
I here?” Suffice it to say my experience is they love to turn you in to be “better” themselves.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 27th, 2022, 5:10 pm Imagine the famine is here and the government uses its emergency powers to come for our stored food, because, of course, the laws are already passed allowing them to confiscate what we have.

Imagine the government demanding from the Church the names of those who have food storage. Would the Church even put up a fight?

Have you ever participated in a Church preparedness survey? Do you now regret that decision?

I think that question has already been answered by this question * -

* Did the church ask you to be GOOD GLOBAL CITIZENS and get the kill shot ?

GOOD GLOBAL CITIZENS
No prophet of God could ever be a Good Global Citizen
viewtopic.php?p=1144967&hilit=good+glob ... n#p1144967

viewtopic.php?p=1262419&hilit=good+glob ... s#p1262419

In Good Company - Good Global Citizens
viewtopic.php?p=1105744&hilit=good+glob ... s#p1105744

--------------------------------------------------------------

Not only will the church have you turn over your food storage to them - and being GOOD GLOBAL CITIZENS,
then hand it over to U.N. forces, but will also - like the OP says - turn you over to the Government.

as I posted back in 2020

Post by SPIRIT » June 9th, 2020, 9:41 pm
will you turn over your food storage to the church - to then hand it over to U.N. forces

https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... h#p1037321

With the church being "Good Global Citizens", and in support of Agenda 2030 ,
I believe at some point what Gayle Smith said will happen,
that the church would call in food storage from members and
then turn it over to the U.N.

Gayle Smith
"Everyone that has food storage will have their life threatened and be forced to turn it in.
I was told that the LDS church would call in the food storage, but that they turn it over to the U.N. forces
(Note: During Martial Law the church will not fight the troops, nor go against a mandate.).
I know that this may be upsetting to some people, but this was repeated to me several times.
I was also told that it is very important that I warn people of this! In fact, when I first received this, I cried for three days.
I actually had three separate experiences over several days in each of which I was told about the LDS Church calling in food storage and turning it over to the government. If you turn your food in, then you will have to take an identification mark or ID, which is a computer chip implanted in the forehead or the hand.
I was shown that when you go in to take the mark, you will have to deny Christ."

This is not a message of fear. That's not what I'm about. I'm telling people it will be worth what we have to go through. Everybody asks why get food storage? Why try and prepare? How do we prepare? All I can say is the food storage is necessary, so prepare. I have seen these things and I know they are going to happen. I saw whole subdivisions of homes all totally destroyed except one right in the middle that doesn't even have a broken window. I saw the gas mains breaking and homes exploding one by one up the street and there would be a couple that wouldn't even be touched. To say it will be unusual is an understatement of how things are going to happen because the Lord will preserve those who are ordained to do so. It will be like everyone dying from these horrible diseases and some won't even get them. I saw ways we would be protected which would be nothing less than miraculous. The only way we are going to make it is to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I can't stress hard enough that it is of the utmost necessity to have a personal relationship with and a testimony of Jesus Christ. The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of revelation. Personal revelation is going to be absolutely vital. If you don't have the money to get physically prepared, fine, get prepared spiritually. It's the most important way to prepare. It's only through Jesus Christ that we are going to be saved. These things we will walk through are going to be scary, but it's the only way we can be sufficiently humbled and purified to meet our Savior when he returns. That is what it is really all about.

I SAW THAT ALL THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND HAVE FAITH IN HIM
AND WILL ACCEPT HIM
WILL BE LED OUT.

The most important reason why I have done this is so I can bear witness of Jesus Christ. Because if we don't have a testimony of Jesus Christ and we don't bear witness of Him, we won't survive. If we are not willing to lay down our lives for our Savior as He laid down His life for us, we just simply won't survive. I know that He lives and I know that He is my Savior and I know that He is in charge. If we aren't willing to give up everything, including our lives, we aren't worthy of Him. The most important thing I can say is to get a personal relationship with Him and get personal revelation because it will be vital and it is the most important thing you can do.
Last edited by Being There on October 27th, 2022, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ebenezer
captain of 100

Post by Ebenezer »

I think the church will tell us to bring all our food storage and other items to the local stake center for “redistribution.” At that point, whatever they get will be sent to the government.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Ebenezer wrote: October 27th, 2022, 8:22 pm I think the church will tell us to bring all our food storage and other items to the local stake center for “redistribution.” At that point, whatever they get will be sent to the government.

Oooh, maybe they will even invoke temple covenants, or even announce it is part of the United Order?

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

I’ve seen a report that FEMA already has all of our names and addresses.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Some time ago, this same discussion suggested preparedness inventories were showing up within more militant militia groups. That wouldn’t be surprising, unfortunately.

Recent ‘interior property tax assessments’ contracted by county tax bureaus have given me pause. These assessors are employed by nongovernmental businesses & are not known ‘locals’.

I suspect there could well be other threats to our family sovereignty than from the institution of the Church. We can hope & pray that local Church authorities have the spiritual maturity to act as did King Jehoshaphat (2 Chronicles 20).

Sadly, I’m discovering that most people who regularly ‘study’ scripture, do NOT believe the miraculous events recorded actually occurred.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 27th, 2022, 5:10 pm Imagine the famine is here and the government uses its emergency powers to come for our stored food, because, of course, the laws are already passed allowing them to confiscate what we have.

would not surprise me after all of the bowing down they have been doing with the government in the past few years. No survey for me!!

Free_Man
captain of 10

Post by Free_Man »

With all the talk from the PSRs about being a good global citizen, the church want to be good global partners. Think about the fine print that was added at the bottom of the tithing slips. "Though reasonable efforts will be made to use donations as designated, all donations become the Church's property and will be used at the Church's sole discretion to further the Church's overall mission." Remember Elder Bednar flatly stating at the G20 Interfaith Forum that in so many words, they can get compliance from the members in taking the shots and pushing the acceptance of the globalist narrative. My feeling is they want to part of the club and the members and food storage can be used at the Church's discretion--just like a tithing donation.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Why would anyone trust an organization that teaches you to be loyal TO THEM, BEFORE YOUR OWN SPOUSE AND CHILDREN, and EVEN DENY THE SPIRIT if it tells you something different than they say?? Last time I checked denying the spirit was a big deal, and they COMMAND that, not just incite it.
I mean they are turning people over directly to hell today - helping genocide the world for their pharma investments... Mormon Ch. 8 anyone :?: :!:
They also OWN the gov.
Of COURSE they will do what is good for THEM and turn you over to the gov - or any other agency that pays them "church donations" in exchange for your info.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

What do you all think most Bishoprics will do when their Stake President sends down instructions from Salt Lake to comply with the government's emergency orders and that Stake President tells the wards to begin compiling a list of who they know who has food storage?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

I still don't think we'll get to that. At least here in Mexico, the Area Presidency received counsel from the First Presidency that it is urgent to store food, NOW. Because things will be getting worse in the immediate future. It was "get at least a year in, more if you can."

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Subcomandante wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:09 pm I still don't think we'll get to that.
But why do you think we won't get to that?

You don't think the government will take advantage of the famine?

You think they already passed the laws to do just that simply as a precautionary measure with no intent of actually doiing it?

Do you think that is the time the church will finally stand up to the government?

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 28th, 2022, 1:17 pm What do you all think most Bishoprics will do when their Stake President sends down instructions from Salt Lake to comply with the government's emergency orders and that Stake President tells the wards to begin compiling a list of who they know who has food storage?
Most bishops I've heard of have been mask-holes about covid and did what the fake government and their fake representatives with fake information being broadcast around the world by one of the largest media corps there is and the largest in DC that happens to be owned by the church who bc insider info and their position on the power pyramid invested in the vax companies before the covid bell went off and pretend the Lord wants us to get shots and be tracked and get mask hypoxia and teach the bishops to instill a new level of compliance among the saints so they will be ready for the FEMA round up w/in 5 years...

Ya, most bishops will just hand over your info.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 28th, 2022, 6:11 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: October 28th, 2022, 1:17 pm What do you all think most Bishoprics will do when their Stake President sends down instructions from Salt Lake to comply with the government's emergency orders and that Stake President tells the wards to begin compiling a list of who they know who has food storage?
Most bishops I've heard of have been mask-holes about covid and did what the fake government and their fake representatives with fake information being broadcast around the world by one of the largest media corps there is and the largest in DC that happens to be owned by the church who bc insider info and their position on the power pyramid invested in the vax companies before the covid bell went off and pretend the Lord wants us to get shots and be tracked and get mask hypoxia and teach the bishops to instill a new level of compliance among the saints so they will be ready for the FEMA round up w/in 5 years...

I got out of breath reading your post, foxmamma. :)

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

madvin wrote: October 28th, 2022, 6:17 pm

I got out of breath reading your post, foxmamma. :)
I got out of breath writing it!

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Yes, my thoughts too. That willingness to follow governmental guidelines now, will also be the same willingness later.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

The same will hold true for firearms, as well. When the gov't demands we 'turn them in', the church will be right there, demanding we do the same. They'll frame it as the "kind", "Christlike" thing to do (like wearing masks and getting the clotshot). So it won't be just the food that the church will "encourage" the members to turn over to the gov't, but our guns, too.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Getting hypoxia from wearing a mask???

Yet the mask is unable to filter out viruses that are dozens of times larger than oxygen and carbon dioxide molecules...

LOL

It's either one or the other. Both cannot be correct.

If you get hypoxia from mask wearing, you won't be able to contract any viruses.

On the contrary, if you don't get hypoxia, there is a possibility that viruses can penetrate.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:33 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:09 pm I still don't think we'll get to that.
But why do you think we won't get to that?

You don't think the government will take advantage of the famine?

You think they already passed the laws to do just that simply as a precautionary measure with no intent of actually doiing it?

Do you think that is the time the church will finally stand up to the government?
3 Nephi between the signs of the birth of Christ and the signs of the death of Christ should be a good primer for you.

Gidgiddoni approach is what is being lived today.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Yes, mask-holes. Your awesome long sentence!!
Brilliant summary.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

The church has been infiltrated by the pyramid types and they will harvest the resources they need from the unchiseled masses. I don't think they'll cave. It will be the plan. But they won't be the only ones, so I wouldn't be too worried about them. I think it's going to be nigh impossible to keep a food storage as I have stated in several threads. I think whatever group you get into, if they are not all preppers, will want to go home to home and inventory what you've got. And most will have at least one pyramid type in them who will report to their pyramid structure. You're going to need a way to obtain food. I think 90 days would be more than enough to get you to the point where you can't keep it.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Re local leaders turning us over. Much like local sheriffs and gun grabs. Most will. A few won't and those will be targeted for replacement.

A steady stream of the worst possible examples will be in the news while all "right thinking decent" people are manipulated into turning against their own shepherds.