Uchtdorf: God gave us masks. God gave us a vaccine.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
creator
(of the Forum)

Uchtdorf: God gave us masks. God gave us a vaccine.

Post by creator »

Reported by an attendee of a “Special Stake Conference”, October 23, 2022 in Bangkok, Thailand.

Uchtdorf: “I wear my mask all the time. Sometimes I forget. Harriet says, ‘Wear your mask!.’ And she’s right. God gave us masks. God gave us a vaccine. God gave us technology so we could stay close to each other and close to the church during the pandemic”
uchtdorf-masks-vaccines.jpg
uchtdorf-masks-vaccines.jpg (65.9 KiB) Viewed 2380 times
source

😈

Godislove
captain of 100

Re: Uchtdorf: God gave us masks. God gave us a vaccine.

Post by Godislove »

He also gave us the freedom to breathe fresh air and natural herbs and supplements to aid with health and healing.
Last edited by Godislove on October 27th, 2022, 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

And brains.

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

Good thing this Luftansa isn’t off by a couple of degrees…. And the deck chairs are neatly aligned…

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

He’s still spouting nonsense like this? This is cultish. Don’t they do any research?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

creator wrote: October 26th, 2022, 7:07 pm Reported by an attendee of a “Special Stake Conference”, October 23, 2022 in Bangkok, Thailand.

Uchtdorf: “I wear my mask all the time. Sometimes I forget. Harriet says, ‘Wear your mask!.’ And she’s right. God gave us masks. God gave us a vaccine. God gave us technology so we could stay close to each other and close to the church during the pandemic”

uchtdorf-masks-vaccines.jpg

source

😈
It appears Facebook took it down.

According to Thailand's own information, they have been relaxing their restrictions, to the point where vaccinations and masks are encouraged but no longer required. And as of this month, travelers will no longer need to show a vaccination certificate or negative PCR or antigen test before traveling to the country.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Oof.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Obviously God isn’t talking to Uchtdorf.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Lizzy60 wrote: October 26th, 2022, 7:28 pm Obviously God isn’t talking to Uchtdorf.
Yes. Instead he is listening to Harriet.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

He was my favorite Q15 until I realized that he was a fraud. Now I know that anyone promoting either the mask or shot is simply a dedicated disciple of satan. And if one is, they all are. That is because unless one comes forward as a whistleblower, it means that he approves of what is going on. As much evidence as there is as to the risks of shots and masks, and even if there was no risk to a mask it is not possible for it to be effective, for the Q15 to not be aware, proves that either they receive no communication from God whatsoever, or else they are nearly as stupid as the people that believe a man can have a baby. The possibility is high that they are both stupid and evil.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

This is significant.

Let's say they truly did believe everything they've been telling us about covid, the clotshot. and the wise and thoughtful leaders. There has been lots of evidence coming out since then that the shot is not safe. Some countries are even acknowledging it, and recommending people don't get it. Pfizer has publicly admitted that they never tested the shot for effectiveness. Nobody in their right mind is even saying the thing stops transmission or prevents you from getting sick anymore. Mandates are being struck down. The dam is breaking. Leaders of an international organization should be aware of these things by now (and if not, shame on them). If this new evidence had made the Q15 start to realize the error of their ways, he would not have said something like this.

If, like some of the apologists on this forum have theorized, they secretly know what's going on, but are too afraid to speak the truth because it would damage the church or whatever, he would no longer have felt the need to continue the lies at this point in time. If this were the case, even if they had no plans to admit anything, the expected narrative coming from the Q15 would have been silence, at best.

Nope, this means they truly believe the crap they've been peddling. They swallowed it hook, line, and sinker, and they're going down with the ship. These clowns will probably be the last people on earth to ever admit the whole thing was a sham.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

I never thought masks and vaxxes could be idols but here we are. Supposed holy men worship at the alter of fake science.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Fred wrote: October 26th, 2022, 7:43 pmNow I know that anyone promoting either the mask or shot is simply a dedicated disciple of satan.
To be fair, I think it can fall into two categories: deceived or a deceiver. I wouldn't want to wrongly judge someone's intentions. Some people are just ignorantly going along with the deceivers/wolves. Neither category is good.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The unfortunate reality is you can tell a person’s politics by how they view this stuff. It is the biggest tell the Q15 leans Demonrat. The State has become their idol.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

creator wrote: October 26th, 2022, 8:02 pm
Fred wrote: October 26th, 2022, 7:43 pmNow I know that anyone promoting either the mask or shot is simply a dedicated disciple of satan.
To be fair, I think it can fall into two categories: deceived or a deceiver. I wouldn't want to wrongly judge someone's intentions. Some people are just ignorantly going along with the deceivers/wolves. Neither category is good.
Well, maybe they should join this forum and quit being deceived. This is where I learned about covid, masks, and shots.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

h_p wrote: October 26th, 2022, 7:58 pm This is significant.

Let's say they truly did believe everything they've been telling us about covid, the clotshot. and the wise and thoughtful leaders. There has been lots of evidence coming out since then that the shot is not safe. Some countries are even acknowledging it, and recommending people don't get it. Pfizer has publicly admitted that they never tested the shot for effectiveness. Nobody in their right mind is even saying the thing stops transmission or prevents you from getting sick anymore. Mandates are being struck down. The dam is breaking. Leaders of an international organization should be aware of these things by now (and if not, shame on them). If this new evidence had made the Q15 start to realize the error of their ways, he would not have said something like this.

If, like some of the apologists on this forum have theorized, they secretly know what's going on, but are too afraid to speak the truth because it would damage the church or whatever, he would no longer have felt the need to continue the lies at this point in time. If this were the case, even if they had no plans to admit anything, the expected narrative coming from the Q15 would have been silence, at best.

Nope, this means they truly believe the crap they've been peddling. They swallowed it hook, line, and sinker, and they're going down with the ship. These clowns will probably be the last people on earth to ever admit the whole thing was a sham.
You know the old saying. Pride goes before the fall. They are going the way of liberal mainstream Protestants.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Reminds me of Kathy Hochul in New York:

https://youtu.be/NXaP76musWM

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Chip wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:05 pm Reminds me of Kathy Hochul in New York:

Some of the comments on that video are gold:
"Anyone who grew up in a manipulative household raises hand knows exactly what she is doing, and also rightfully resists without guilt."
"God told me not to listen to false prophets."
"God gave me an immune system and enough common sense to not listen to globalist shills pushing their Georgia Guide Stones agenda ."
"You know what God also loves? Truth. Truth that is being hidden and censored regarding covid and the vaccine side effects and data..."

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

creator wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:12 pm...
"You know what God also loves? Truth. Truth that is being hidden and censored regarding covid and the vaccine side effects and data..."
That one is awesome.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

creator wrote: October 26th, 2022, 8:02 pm
Then there is duty.

As a financial consultant has a fiduciary duty to both study and disclose honest information to benefit his clients, an Apostle of God has a duty to study, pray and be honest as he advises those that look to him for guidance.

A fiduciary has the duty to manage a persons assets for the benefit of the client. An Apostle has the moral duty to be well informed before giving counsel, especially when that counsel is stated as fact.

Uchtdorf is a failure and a disgrace to the Church of Christ.

edit to add: He needs to be fired.
Last edited by FrankOne on October 26th, 2022, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

What? Huh? Why now? What? Really? Is this old video? Really, now? Why now?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

He is absolutely right. They are from god. THE GOD OF THIS WORLD.

That god that they worship.
dc

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

tribrac wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:19 pmIs this old video? Really, now? Why now?
I was wondering that same thing but it was said to be: "'Special Stake Conference', October 23, 2022 in Bangkok, Thailand."

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Disgusting. The leadership of this institution are the biggest moderate-establishment boot-lickers out there. I try to hold my peace, but sometimes I can't.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Chip wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:05 pm Reminds me of Kathy Hochul in New York:

Doesn't take much these days to qualify as a godsend. In times past, it took making a cripple walk, healing incurable disease, raising the dead, parting the sea, feeding 5000 with a fish and slice of bread, etc., but today if the government presents a solution to a problem they caused, it is seen as coming from God.

One might think that if people were so easy to convince, that everyone would be a Christian. Like the game of Simon says. The sheep follow Simon. If Simon says the jab is a godsend, then the sheep believe it. And who is this Simon? He is someone that the people are trained to believe so that they no longer have to think for themselves.

Simon says wear a mask. Simon says to get a shot.

Someone says "Think for yourself." Oh no you don't. You can't trick me. You forgot to say Simon says.