Are people voting for Mcmullin?

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Are people voting for Mcmullin?

Post by OCDMOM »

Don't people know he will vote with Biden and Pelosi. He is lying when he says he won't.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Re: Are people voting for Mcmullin?

Post by marc »

Nope!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

OCDMOM wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 4:42 pm Don't people know he will vote with Biden and Pelosi. He is lying when he says he won't.
You can count on the Mormon establishment to promote him and the other liberals, as they did in the last elections. But it won't surprise me at all, they've revealed their true colors with regard to 'politics'.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

You know, I strongly suspect that this former (no one really ever gets out of the) CIA guy, is going to me installed in the office. Watch the shenanigans in Utah. It may be in national papers.
Last edited by Joan7 on October 22nd, 2022, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I’ve seen some pro-lgbtq Mormons in Utah who are campaigning for McMuffin on FB. They are drunk on the kool-aid. They also openly support abortion. It’s like they have no capacity to be nuanced in their leftist beliefs, it has to be ALL-IN with them.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

The Democrat Party has spent millions to convince people he is not one.

thaabit
captain of 100

Post by thaabit »

I've seen multiple ppl on FB come out for him. Fool me once..

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6314149748112

karend77
captain of 1,000

Post by karend77 »

Absolutely not - nada, no way, CIA plant is not getting my vote

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This is the kind of situation in which bots are deployed to manufacture consent.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

McMuffin is a good name, but McButtMunch would be better.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Doesn't matter, we use Dominion and mail in voting here in Utah.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

A Professional Gad, and the Utah Mormons love him. Why?

Because he told them he is a nice guy.
He told them Mike Lee wasn't a nice guy.
Being nice is the highest virtue.
Last edited by tribrac on October 25th, 2022, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

i remember when we voted for Scott Olsen in Utah county. He swore he would be independent, the other guy was awful. He voted with Bill Clinton every time.

zionssuburb
captain of 100

Post by zionssuburb »

Kit-OTW wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 5:08 pm You know, I strongly suspect that this former (no one really ever gets out of the) CIA guy, is going to me installed in the office. Watch the shenanigans in Utah. It may be in national papers.
I'm waiting for 1) if elected, then 2) committee assignments, if he has some sweet ones, we KNOW the CIA has dirt, and they know how to use it

LadyT
captain of 100

Post by LadyT »

I hope they open their eyes and don't vote for him. People are clueless about many things...

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

There seems to be as many dedicated disciples of satan in Utah as there are followers of Christ. According to Glenn Beck, BYU has a hard time finding professors that even believe in God, let alone have even anything resembling morals. If Mike Lee does not win, there may not be enough good people in Salt Lake County to justify saving.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

It's sad but so many 'leaders' in the church relying on a worldly definition of success has definitely led to complacency in upholding truth. I already miss UT. Moving away was hard. Washington state sucks when it comes to firearms rights and taxes. But UT will get hit the hardest when they keep upholding the servants of the adversary over the righteous. Maybe I'll move back after the greater salt Lake/ Ogden area gets wiped out! Upon my house it will begin.......

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

The only way this communist could win is by ballot stuffing. But, to be honest, with the triple letter agency strongholds in Utah - I couldn't be surprised of ANYTHING at this point there.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

There are are lot of LDS serving in the Air and Army NG that have ties back to the 3 letter agencies. They are rooting for him in part because they see more funds coming over to Camp Williams through the CIA and thus more cash for their respective programs. They influence their neighbors in turn. It's sad to see that so many of my old friends have sold out so easily. I have tried to chat with a few of them, their excuses always turn back to they know better, and the government must be right. NO mention of the Lord. Those in the security/ information communities no longer have the light in their eyes. And as more and more loose hope in the prophet, they see the world and thus the government as a way to line their pockets with the hope that they can protect their families from what is coming.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Took a 45-minute walk around my neighborhood today and was surprised at the 2-1 ratio of McCommie vs. Lee signs in yards. Likely the same houses who had rainbow flags in their yards in June, including the bishop.

thaabit
captain of 100

Post by thaabit »

Kit-OTW wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 5:08 pm You know, I strongly suspect that this former (no one really ever gets out of the) CIA guy, is going to me installed in the office. Watch the shenanigans in Utah. It may be in national papers.
It's curious how he got all the national attention of the media and was inserted at the last moment of the presidential race when other people who were in the race from the beginning with more qualifications were totally ignored. He was not there to take votes away from Hillary, just Trump, despite what was said. And to suggest that a third alternative at that point in the race, especially one with zero experience, was a joke. He provided an outlet for ppl to vote for someone and still feel good about themselves, but at that point in a presidential race, there are only two alternatives.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

BigT wrote: October 25th, 2022, 8:49 pm Took a 45-minute walk around my neighborhood today and was surprised at the 2-1 ratio of McCommie vs. Lee signs in yards. Likely the same houses who had rainbow flags in their yards in June, including the bishop.
Many many Utah Mormons are tossed about to and fro in their beliefs(on things influenced by politics and MSM), like the waves of the sea. Whatever KSL and Kirton/McConkie tells the lemmings/sheep to support, without even having an inkling of interest of studying things out for themselves, they do it.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

he'd never make it here. looks like he's related to BootyJudge. Good luck, Utah.

why can't Utahns do like the people of Ammon:
Now this man went over to the land of Jershon also, to preach these things among the people of Ammon, who were once the people of the Lamanites.
20 But behold they were more wise than many of the Nephites; for they took him, and bound him, and carried him before Ammon, who was a high priest over that people.
?

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

mudflap wrote: October 26th, 2022, 12:37 pm he'd never make it here. looks like he's related to BootyJudge. Good luck, Utah.

why can't Utahns do like the people of Ammon:
Now this man went over to the land of Jershon also, to preach these things among the people of Ammon, who were once the people of the Lamanites.
20 But behold they were more wise than many of the Nephites; for they took him, and bound him, and carried him before Ammon, who was a high priest over that people.
?
We can't and won't do that because we suck....
We dropped the ball BIG TIME here in Utah over last couple/few decades. We're seeing those fruits of dropping that ball, mainly with how heavily influenced/entrenched we are with Babylon/the world with all it's many many idols that are beloved by faux conservative Utahns.
Utahns LOVE Babylon/the world.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Cruiserdude wrote: October 26th, 2022, 12:20 pm
BigT wrote: October 25th, 2022, 8:49 pm Took a 45-minute walk around my neighborhood today and was surprised at the 2-1 ratio of McCommie vs. Lee signs in yards. Likely the same houses who had rainbow flags in their yards in June, including the bishop.
Many many Utah Mormons are tossed about to and fro in their beliefs(on things influenced by politics and MSM), like the waves of the sea. Whatever KSL and Kirton/McConkie tells the lemmings/sheep to support, without even having an inkling of interest of studying things out for themselves, they do it.
Anytime the church or legal firm recommend a strategy or nominee from the left, it is 100% proof that they love satan, hate God, and think that Lucifer had the best plan. There is no evil on the earth more so than that of a person or organization that grooms their prey for trust and then abuses that trust. It makes them look like Uncle Pervert, the child molester.