1p36 deletion syndrome .. Personality changes in people who received the corona vaccine??

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

1p36 deletion syndrome .. Personality changes in people who received the corona vaccine??

Post by sushi_chef »

"GENE DELETION SYNDROME
May 16th, 2022
"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BFgQXRp1QcJI/

"Personality changes in people who received the corona vaccine?? A compilation of testimonials

This is something I found on a private Facebook group page discussing sudden corona deaths. Looking at the names of the participants, I get the impression that many of them are from the United States and the United Kingdom.

Incidentally, this page is not only full of people who were anti-vaccine from the beginning, but also quite a few who changed their minds after receiving the vaccine.

It was interesting to know many people who have not seen any particular changes in their personalities after receiving the vaccine, but know some people who have become different people.

Question: "Has anyone close to you who has received the corona vaccine noticed a change in their personality? My daughter's personality has changed so much.

My daughter is 25 years old and now she refuses to talk to me and won't even tell me why. She even lies about me. I am heartbroken. It is as if she is already dead. We have always had a close relationship until this year and I believe this is when she chose to be vaccinated without my knowledge.

I really don't understand what happened and this is only going to get worse."

Answer.
...You are right. Many people have become angry, mean, and very selfish. And they act like they are on the side of justice.

My sister has changed quite a bit and has said some really awful things to me. We are not talking now, but much of what my sister has said is quite unforgivable and will never change. It's as if she has turned into someone I don't know.

my daughter too! And my sad little brother too ...have become a very difficult person. Less intuitive, less kind.

Absolutely yes! I noticed it immediately after the inoculation started. I thought it was my imagination, but then I noticed that someone's personality had changed, and I was curious to ask if he had been vaccinated, and he had. Hmmm.

My nieces and nephews are always fighting and arguing over the smallest things. They punch walls, yell, throw things.

But they didn't used to have this personality. One of them is very kind and helps out at the food bank. But now, the people at the food bank are even asking my niece to stop helping them because she suddenly gets angry.

...My father has definitely told some of his relatives and friends that her personality has changed. Also, his girlfriends say she always feels sick or out of sorts. Even on a good day she can be sick for a couple of days 😢.

My son used to be nice and polite, but now he is the complete opposite.

My daughter has changed a lot. It is beyond my understanding, but her personality has changed. I have pictures of her before and now and I can't believe she is the same person. Her spirit seems to be literally under a spell. Her mind is empty, no emotion, no joy, no light or spark of life in her eyes. She now has heart problems.

My friend was the same way, but now openly admits that after receiving the vaccine, she is like a different person.

My mother has become very emotionally unstable...she is on two different antidepressants but they are not helping much....

Yes...some people I know have become violent and angry, and others have become somewhat insensitive.

...Yes...some people I know have become violent and angry, and some have become somewhat insensitive.

yes, some of my family members seem to have changed. I don't know how to explain it, but they are just different. They also seem to lose patience and get easily irritated over trivial things.

My son became angry, quarrelsome, aggressive, and depressed easily. In addition, his whole body ached every day, and by the time he received his second vaccination, he had a heart attack.

My colleagues' personalities changed a lot. They have become completely different people, with ups and downs in their moods. They seem to be anxious all the time.
My best friend, who was vaccinated for her work, is very depressed and very worried.

Yes, this seems to be a widespread symptom. I have seen many posts about family and friends who have changed completely for the worse.

Yes, my father has become very forgetful, walks around like a zombie, and sadly has become quite aggressive.

My daughter has become very emotional, angry at everything and unable to control her emotions. She is 29 and had to be vaccinated because she has a 3 1/2 year old and to get her PhD 😢.

It really is!!! They are like different people than I once knew. It is heartbreaking.

I noticed that my 87 year old parents' cognitive function has deteriorated greatly.

Yes, they have become aggressive, angry, snappy, and short-tempered.

Yes, they are becoming selfish, aggressive, and downright condescending.

I teach in a program that has about 50 members. It used to be a very cohesive group. People were helpful and kind to each other. Now they get angry and attack me over trivial things. It is really sad. All of us have received the vaccine except for three of us. It has definitely had some effect on their personalities. Many of these people have known each other for 18 years.

yes, that's right. I haven't spoken to our oldest daughter for 8 months now. Her heart has gone cold. God help us 🙏🏼.

The DNA will change, the soul will be separated from the body, and they will become angry, violent, and depressed. It will get even worse: ...... I am sorry to say.

Speaking of depression, two of the people I know well were hospitalized for attempted suicide, even though they never suffered from depression. One of them is my ex-husband. I have known him almost my entire life and he has never suffered from depression. It happened a year after got the vaccine.

[speculative comment on the cause of this.]

...First on Pfizer's list of side effects is "1p36 chromosome deletion," which is said to dull the mind. Also, some vaccines are said to affect God's genes and destroy our spiritual connection.

...People are born with 144,000 DNA strands/sequences. 72,000 from each of their parents. This vaccine adds 72,000, bringing the total to 216,000. The vaccinated person is no longer of God, this changes the host, you are now not a human being but a thing/product.

...I think some of these people are angry at themselves for being vaccinated and are taking their anger out on the outside. They resent the fact that we don't get vaccines and feel strong enough to refuse admission to various facilities.

..I feel that this is the work of the media. They have created division and brainwashed people. People who vaccinate = good people, people who don't vaccinate = bad and selfish people. Not to mention the TV and radio shows that played every 10 minutes urging people to vaccinate and kept people in their homes.

...Vaccinations cause a lot of neurological damage. Personality changes are a common sign of neurological damage. I am sorry to hear about your daughter, you and your family. Neurological damage is usually progressive and only gets worse.

(End of translation)
"

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ++

1p36 deletion syndrome pfizer
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=1p36+deletion ... =h_&ia=web

1p36
search.php?keywords=1p36&terms=all&auth ... mit=Search

”. Joseph Smith: “…The time is soon coming, when no man will have any peace but in Zion and her stakes. “I saw men hunting the lives of their own sons, and brother murdering brother, women killing their own daughters, and daughters seeking the lives of their mothers. I saw armies arrayed against armies. I saw blood, desolation, fires. The Son of man has said that the mother shall be against the daughters, and the daughter against the mother. These things are at our doors. They will follow the Saints of God from city to city. Satan will rage, and the spirit of the devil is now enraged. I know not how soon these things will take place.” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 161 as taken from Latter-day Commentary on the Book of Mormon compiled by K. Douglas Bassett, p. 134))
ISAIAH CHAPTER 5

"saw men hunting the lives of their own sons" joseph smith
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=%22 ... h&ei=UTF-8
:arrow:

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: 1p36 deletion syndrome .. Personality changes in people who received the corona vaccine??

Post by Lizzy60 »

https://www.brighteon.com/cb351cd3-6c94 ... da757d4472

More about how the mRNA jab will cause personality changes.

Monsters, Zombies and Mutants.

First broadcast almost a year ago.