My prediction

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

My prediction

Post by friendsofthe »

In as much as we appear to have arrived at what Ezra Taft Benson was pointing to when he said:
“But on the other hand, if the gentiles on this land reject the word of God and conspire to overthrow liberty and the Constitution, then their doom is fixed, and they ". . . shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant". (1 Nephi 14:6; 3 Nephi 21:11, 14, 21; D&C 84:114-115, 117)

“The great destructive force which was to be turned loose on the earth and which the prophets for centuries have been calling the "abomination of desolation" is vividly described by those who saw it in vision. Ours is the first generation to realize how literally these prophecies can be fulfilled now that God, through science, has unlocked the secret to thermonuclear reaction."(Oct. general conference, 1961)
I believe we are on the verge of abomination of desolation on the gentiles or WWIII. Putin or Russia is being pushed hard by the west and have been for some time. To understand what I'm talking about and how critical the situation actually is, please take the time to watch the following video where Tulsi Gabbard interviews Jeffery Sachs who gives us some important historical background concerning past US and Russian interactions as well as an assessment of where we stand today... it's pretty grim.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: My prediction

Post by FrankOne »

thanks for the post. Very pointed and telling. The constitution is no longer important at all to the leadership of the church.

as a sidenote, in the greek, "the abomination of desolation" goes to an event that is disgusting. The word, abomination in the gk denotes a horrible stench. I've often wondered what this event will really be, moreover what the event is and what will be the effect. Very enigmatic and apparently very important because in that time, the Jews were warned to flee into the mountains without a second thought.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Poland is setting up laws and plans in preparation for martial law, confiscation, conscription, quarantine and cleaning up radioactive messes.

https://youtu.be/h-YlBqWb95s

Just this evening Canadian Prepper posted a video saying final steps set for nuclear war
"Oh no...It's about to go down".

https://youtu.be/V5exPWDYtx8

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

tribrac wrote: October 20th, 2022, 9:43 pm Poland is setting up laws and plans in preparation for martial law, confiscation, conscription, quarantine and cleaning up radioactive messes.

https://youtu.be/h-YlBqWb95s

Just this evening Canadian Prepper posted a video saying final steps set for nuclear war
"Oh no...It's about to go down".

https://youtu.be/V5exPWDYtx8
Interesting, according to the second video the big events could come before the mid-terms, is it possible that such and event (nuclear) could tiger martial law in the US and give the Dems an excuse to postpone the mid-terms?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

FrankOne wrote: October 20th, 2022, 9:24 pm thanks for the post. Very pointed and telling. The constitution is no longer important at all to the leadership of the church.
I believe they are well aware of its importance. And I believe they are well aware of what would happen if they began promoting it publicly.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

To share, I get this feeling sometimes. Happened several times over the last two weeks. Hard to put into words but its like, "the big thing is about to happen."

Last time I had this feeling it was in a morning. That very afternoon a lightning bolt caused a massive brush fire that was so close I saw the lightining through the window and the fire cooked my neighbors yards. If the wind had been blown east instead of North that day, my house would have burnt to the ground.

I have mentioned here about a dream I had around 2019 about bombs dropping on the other side of the world and petroleum shortages. I went and sold my truck for an plug in electric car. While that was the last time I could get an electric car for a good price, I am not certain the current 4-5$ gas means this has been fulfilled. I also had a feeling to redo my foodstorage with food I actually wanted to eat, and much of that got us through the soon shortages of covid. But again not sure if the purpose of that preparation has been entirely completed.

Few nights ago, feeling overcome with events out of my control putting my family in spiritual and temporal danger. I knelt in deep prayer. First part was about how to protect my children from the brainwashing the world is targeting at them. I can be persuasive and am aggressively on top of political happenings and pretty well versed in the information war. Yet I feared I was inadequate to this task, the answer was unequivocal with words from my Patriarchal blessing. "Teach them the true principles of the gospel and be an example...." The Gospel is the only antidote up to the job. (probably by design.)

Second burden that I was feeling, was overcome by, was about temporal preparation. i mentioned above some of the steps I have already taken so I asked what I am still missing. The answer again came direct and specific outside of the expected. I have a large water storage unit that was leaking so I emptied and need to replace the valve and refill. I was told to refill my water storage and fill my gas cans.

Always solid advice, Yet those stood out as by far the more important than all the clever ideas I had been considering.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

friendsofthe wrote: October 20th, 2022, 7:07 pm In as much as we appear to have arrived at what Ezra Taft Benson was pointing to when he said:
“But on the other hand, if the gentiles on this land reject the word of God and conspire to overthrow liberty and the Constitution, then their doom is fixed, and they ". . . shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant". (1 Nephi 14:6; 3 Nephi 21:11, 14, 21; D&C 84:114-115, 117)

“The great destructive force which was to be turned loose on the earth and which the prophets for centuries have been calling the "abomination of desolation" is vividly described by those who saw it in vision. Ours is the first generation to realize how literally these prophecies can be fulfilled now that God, through science, has unlocked the secret to thermonuclear reaction."(Oct. general conference, 1961)
I believe we are on the verge of abomination of desolation on the gentiles or WWIII. Putin or Russia is being pushed hard by the west and have been for some time. To understand what I'm talking about and how critical the situation actually is, please take the time to watch the following video where Tulsi Gabbard interviews Jeffery Sachs who gives us some important historical background concerning past US and Russian interactions as well as an assessment of where we stand today... it's pretty grim.
Russians play chess, Americans play monopoly. Americans think they have placed a hotel on Ukraine, But Russians see checkmate.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

lundbaek wrote: October 20th, 2022, 11:23 pm
FrankOne wrote: October 20th, 2022, 9:24 pm thanks for the post. Very pointed and telling. The constitution is no longer important at all to the leadership of the church.
I believe they are well aware of its importance. And I believe they are well aware of what would happen if they began promoting it publicly.
Such twisted logic

Promoting Jesus of Nazareth will always be a more dangerous way of life than any other endorsement... including the public support of our constitution.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

hedgehog wrote: October 21st, 2022, 3:09 am
Second burden that I was feeling, was overcome by, was about temporal preparation. i mentioned above some of the steps I have already taken so I asked what I am still missing. The answer again came direct and specific outside of the expected. I have a large water storage unit that was leaking so I emptied and need to replace the valve and refill. I was told to refill my water storage and fill my gas cans.

Always solid advice, Yet those stood out as by far the more important than all the clever ideas I had been considering.
My husband and I have both been prompted to better prepare our water storage situation. The promptings have been strong.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Well, considering that God inspired those young men to write the document, standing up for it is standing up for God. Are you suggesting that it is better to deny God perhaps 3 times?

Some have paid the ultimate price for standing up for what is right. That guarantees a trip to the Celestial Kingdom, says God. What does being a coward and denying God guarantee a person?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

They fear man more than God.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Momma J wrote: October 21st, 2022, 7:22 am
hedgehog wrote: October 21st, 2022, 3:09 am

My husband and I have both been prompted to better prepare our water storage situation. The promptings have been strong.
Since there have been a few posts on water , I'll mention my experience. Several years ago i was shown in a vision two events that would lead up to a tsunami washing over the panhandle of Florida. The first was a Psy-op event that filled the people with fear, but it wasn't real. The exact words that accompanied the vision were "a psyche attack". Warnings everywhere, magazines, newspapers, tv ..... yet....there was no real threat. I took that as the covid19.

I was then shown that culinary water sources would become undrinkable in many areas. I do not know what the extent or cause of this will be. Since these experiences, I've read a few dozen other visions/dreams where they were told that water will become polluted and will cause serious problems. My total guess is a dirty bomb or two which puts irradiated particles in open waters.

Then.. the tsunami.

Depending on where people are located, having water may be the difference between panic and peace,.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

275 gallon water containers

Post by Fred »

Water can be stored in these convenient 275 gallon to 325 gallon containers. You can get them for free from chemical suppliers. But for food grade containers, these are hard to beat at just $30. Here is an ad from KSL.com. If you search for "IBC tote" you will find many others with prices that vary from free to $250. https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/69737741
They fit easily in small trucks and have a convenient open/close valve. I bought 50 of them a few years back and sold them for $150 each. They sold quick. Easy money for anyone that wants some.
IBC-tote.jpg
IBC-tote.jpg (198.43 KiB) Viewed 640 times

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Thanks.

My Dad buys the big food grade liquid containers used for cheap from soda manufacturing facilities. Rinse the dr pepper syrup out (or don't) and good to go.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

hedgehog wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:28 pm Thanks.

My Dad buys the big food grade liquid containers used for cheap from soda manufacturing facilities. Rinse the dr pepper syrup out (or don't) and good to go.
It makes it pretty easy to store a couple thousand gallons of water above ground. Don't fill them clear full if you live where it will freeze. They are pretty tough and probably will not break if they freeze. But leave an inch of air space for ice expansion. The valves are nice, too. You can get an adapter from the hardware store to attach a garden hose.