Need a millstone

Discuss political news items / current events.
Lemarque
captain of 100

Need a millstone

Post by Lemarque »

My daughter was in 1st grade when they shut everything down for covid, we have been homeschooling since then. She would have been in 3rd grade last year.

There is a 1 in 3 chance that this monster would have been her teacher. Even if he hadn't been her full time teacher, she would have spent at least some time every week in his classroom during rotations. https://www.ksl.com/article/50497703/ut ... -students-

I do know that had my daughter been going there, she would have been a target of his. She is an extremely pure and beautiful girl. We get comments all the time from neighbors in church about how special her spirit is. She's a little bit awkward socially because she doesn't really fit in to any of the specific cliques. She loves talking to anyone that will listen to her. And a demon like this knows exactly how to use that to take advantage. I am so glad things worked out to homeschool so that she wasn't exposed to him. She initially really wanted to go back to public school but when we asked her to pray about it she said that she should do homeschool.

My wife taught at the school with this teacher for the last 8 years. She was 4th grade, he was 3rd. She decided this year that she shouldn't go back and is now doing the homeschooling, which I had been doing the previous two years.

Last year she had an experience with Mr Green where he put his hand on her back in a way that made her feel very uncomfortable to the point of pushing away. She also told me that Mr. Green occasionally had a group of giggling girls around him near his classroom door during breaks. As soon as she told me that, I told her that was inappropriate and should be reported. Now she is feeling guilty that she didn't. She had a lot of girls that he taught in her classes and is worried about what may have happened to them, especially some of the ones with vulnerable backgrounds.

This is a pretty big deal in the community. Tremonton/Garland are has maybe 15,000 residents? And he's been teaching a while.

Anyone know a good source for millstones? Also, IF YOU SEE/SUSPECT SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING.
Last edited by Lemarque on October 19th, 2022, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: Need a millstone

Post by Shawn Henry »

Lemarque wrote: October 19th, 2022, 9:52 am Anyone know a good source for millstones?
Led is much more practical, but both lead to time in prison. Thank you for standing up for our children.