Peak fitness expert dies after getting the vaccine. Stated that if he didn't die, it would teach others.

Discuss political news items / current events.
FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Peak fitness expert dies after getting the vaccine. Stated that if he didn't die, it would teach others.

Post by FrankOne »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... s-away-63/

https://bareillycollege.org/doug-brignole/

And as is the norm, when these healthy people die from the vaccine, the words "suddenly" or "unexpectedly" are used.
It is likely that the next telling words that will be used in regards to this man's death is "doctors are baffled". This guy was a perfect picture of health when he died.

"Doug Brignole, the widely known bodybuilding champion, passed away suddenly this Thursday. "

"Tributes are flowing on social media platforms after news of Doug Brignole’s death got viral. Fans are shocked by the sudden death of the famous bodybuilding icon and fitness freak. The handsome man had a career spanning over four decades in the industry."

The next quote is actually saddening to me. Like someone giving his last words, but in defiance.

from Doug Brignole:

"Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don't die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong and should admit it (at least to yourselves). Better yet, you should admit that you were mislead, and tell the world who mislead you, so that other people can benefit by avoiding those fear mongers".

Yes , yes... the fearmongers are the enemy. As found in the church handbook. Those that tell the truth are only spreading fear. Be aware! The truth is the enemy. Guard yourselves against it.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Re: Peak fitness expert dies after getting the vaccine. Stated that if he didn't die, it would teach others.

Post by h_p »

Massive irony, but even this guy I feel bad for. He trusted people who should have been trustworthy, and paid for that mistake with his life. Satan's minions have claimed another innocent victim.

I just hope this will become a wake-up call to his fans and everybody else.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Re: Peak fitness expert dies after getting the vaccine. Stated that if he didn't die, it would teach others.

Post by HVDC »

h_p wrote: October 15th, 2022, 6:35 pm Massive irony, but even this guy I feel bad for. He trusted people who should have been trustworthy, and paid for that mistake with his life. Satan's minions have claimed another innocent victim.

I just hope this will become a wake-up call to his fans and everybody else.
Nah.

He was a dummy.

Dared the universe to kill him.

So it did.

Adios Stupido.

Kinda like jumping off a building and expecting Angels to catch you.

Found someone who did that once.

Guess the Angels missed.

Busted up but not dead.

Maybe next time.

Sir H

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Do you think his wife will bare her testimony next fast Sunday that she knows the church is true because the godsend killed her husband? Without the godsend he would still be healthy and alive. She is so glad he is dead that she intends on thanking President Nelson personally.

Or will she realize that Fauci is a fraud as well as any and all promoters of the vax. This would mean that RMN is a killer. A killer of large numbers. Maybe large enough to go down in history. Once the numbers exceed a thousand, it outkills all of the typical serial killers. Then it competes with wars and floods. But then Noah's flood was a godsend, too.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

It looks like he had his share of the roids in the 90's even though he denies juicing.......probably had some type of complication with his vascular system after all these years...In the 90's I had a boyfriend who competed in body building contests....he was in very good shape but got there with a little help from his friend....steroids were really broadly applied and used back then and still are now in these circles....and they all say they aren't juicing....only a test could confirm anyway...so you can say whatever you want...no one really cares how you got your body to look like that in the sport...all that matters is that you do....later when all the dudes using them lost their hair early and shrunk back down to normal size cuz they stopped using..... some had mild to moderate heart/ blood pressure issues......this guy has the look for sure..... add in a vaxx and voila....probably thought he was still invincible.....it is kinda stupid to tempt the universe....i don't recommend that anyone do that....never turns out well.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

farmerchick wrote: October 15th, 2022, 11:50 pm It looks like he had his share of the roids in the 90's even though he denies juicing.......probably had some type of complication with his vascular system after all these years...In the 90's I had a boyfriend who competed in body building contests....he was in very good shape but got there with a little help from his friend....steroids were really broadly applied and used back then and still are now in these circles....and they all say they aren't juicing....only a test could confirm anyway...so you can say whatever you want...no one really cares how you got your body to look like that in the sport...all that matters is that you do....later when all the dudes using them lost their hair early and shrunk back down to normal size cuz they stopped using..... some had mild to moderate heart/ blood pressure issues......this guy has the look for sure..... add in a vaxx and voila....probably thought he was still invincible.....it is kinda stupid to tempt the universe....i don't recommend that anyone do that....never turns out well.
i would think that roids will be the scapegoat. Since he was a health fanatic, he would have chosen simple natural steroids such as bio-identical testosterone which simply puts the testosterone back up to a youthful level. Again, since he was a health fanatic more than anything, he would have kept his health/blood checked often, which is what any smart body builder does.

If check-ups are done routinely, there is no downside to doing testosterone. Guys in their 70's and 80's do this routinely. It's just a matter of keeping the red cell count in line. Too many red cells and you can have a heart attack or stroke. Very easy to regulate dosages. It takes a long period of time for red cell count to get out of line. Also, prostate problems can be magnified by doing testosterone, but that problem is easily detected with check ups and blood work.

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt that he died of anything except the vaxx. I've read a few articles about it and the biggest reason that he got it was to shut people up . The quote of his in the OP does sound like a 'last testament' like he knew what would happen, but forced his own mind to disagree with common sense in order to appease others. One could say that his words will serve a purpose since he was so well known.

Jashon
captain of 100

Post by Jashon »

Check out this frank interview with Brignole, days before he died.

He talks about his steroid use as well as things he didn't use.

The guy interviewing him is Shawn Baker, MD (orthopedic surgeon by training). Baker is a good example of how to do it. Train hard without using anabolics, etc. Baker just eats a diet of steak and eggs. He was a top rugby player, was in strong man competitions, and is easily world #1 for his age group (50-59) on the Concept 2 rowing machine.