Prince Charles Introduces the Antichrist & his $Trillions$ at COP26

Discuss political news items / current events.
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Prince Charles Introduces the Antichrist & his $Trillions$ at COP26

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

"This will take trillions, not billions of dollars... here we need a vast military style campaign to martial the strength of the global private sector... With trillions at his disposal... far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect beyond even the governments of the worlds leaders...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1581260318927335424

Sorry I don't know how to embed the clip on the forum, so here's the whole thing on YT:

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Prince Charles Introduces the Antichrist & his $Trillions$ at COP26

Post by David13 »

I have never been able to watch that character. He always just seemed so pathetically screwed up.

Just pure horrorshow.
dc

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:09 am "This will take trillions, not billions of dollars... here we need a vast military style campaign to martial the strength of the global private sector... With trillions at his disposal... far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect beyond even the governments of the worlds leaders...

Sorry I don't know how to embed the clip on the forum, so here's the whole thing on YT:
Well, I think they will succeed in building their one world government that attempts to control everything. But there are plenty of freedom minded people that are willing to rebel. Many of these rebels are heavily armed. They are in every state in the US and spread around the world.

The elite do have bunkers, but they don't intend to spend the rest of their lives in them. So nuclear has to be kept to the large cities only. The thugs and gangs will kill each other.

Prepared people looking out for one another will likely be alright.

The AC has his moment. One doesn't want to be too entrenched in the system.

Can you make it with what you have in your house right now? If not, time is running out.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Fred wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:53 pm Can you make it with what you have in your house right now? If not, time is running out.
Nope, disabled single moms with special needs kids and no support system are kinda screwed. I am worried for this corner of the population.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 16th, 2022, 9:52 am
Fred wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:53 pm Can you make it with what you have in your house right now? If not, time is running out.
Nope, disabled single moms with special needs kids and no support system are kinda screwed. I am worried for this corner of the population.
Hopefully, you have some friends in your neighborhood to trade with. There are generally people that will help, especially women with children. Your ward is supposed to seek those in need and help them whether they ask or not. Whether they are members or not. But if you are not in the clique, they would rather send their extra money to Salt Lake to fund Black Lives Matter, than help a local.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:09 am "This will take trillions, not billions of dollars... here we need a vast military style campaign to martial the strength of the global private sector... With trillions at his disposal... far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect beyond even the governments of the worlds leaders...

Has anyone managed to ferret out this great leader's name.

Or is he the one who cannot be named?

Sir H

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

David13 wrote: October 15th, 2022, 1:24 pm I have never been able to watch that character. He always just seemed so pathetically screwed up.

Just pure horrorshow.
dc
The Commonwealth members have to hear about this lot all the time.

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

Read Isaiah 23. There’s a prophecy of a monarch dying after 70 years that is a duality of the country Tyre (that no longer exists and never had a 70 year monarch). The modern Tyre strengthens after the monarch dies and goes about as a harlot to “commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth.” This speech just solidified keeping an eye on the new monarchy. Climate change is all about lessening carbon footprints. We humans ARE the literal carbon footprints. There’s no sugar coating that clip!

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

Fred wrote: October 16th, 2022, 10:36 am
Hopefully, you have some friends in your neighborhood to trade with. There are generally people that will help, especially women with children. Your ward is supposed to seek those in need and help them whether they ask or not. Whether they are members or not. But if you are not in the clique, they would rather send their extra money to Salt Lake to fund Black Lives Matter, than help a local.
"But if you are not in the clique, they would rather send their extra money to Salt Lake to fund Black Lives Matter, than help a local." You got that right!!!

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

David13 wrote: October 15th, 2022, 1:24 pm I have never been able to watch that character. He always just seemed so pathetically screwed up.

Just pure horrorshow.
dc
Watch the "Crown" series on netflix and your assessment will be validated a 1000x over.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Don't forget that there will be great miracles.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Fred wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:53 pm The elite do have bunkers, but they don't intend to spend the rest of their lives in them. So nuclear has to be kept to the large cities only.
This makes sense.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Vision wrote: October 24th, 2022, 9:48 am

Just pure horrorshow.
dc
Watch the "Crown" series on netflix and your assessment will be validated a 1000x over.
The Crown is very inaccurate and that's coming from a republican.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

HereWeGo wrote: October 24th, 2022, 10:40 am
Fred wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:53 pm The elite do have bunkers, but they don't intend to spend the rest of their lives in them. So nuclear has to be kept to the large cities only.
This makes sense.
It would also make sense for them to attack rundown cities like Detroit or Magnitogorsk rather than ones they like to hang out in. I can't see Monte Carlo or Dubai getting nuked any time soon.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

A single mom friend asked me where she should go in the event of a crisis, and of course, I told her to bring her daughter to our house. Also reassured another single friend that she too could come to our house. Then there are all of our children and grandchildren. We would be packed like sardines in our humble cottage, but it would be so worth it to have each other through hard times. That’s IF they could even make it here from where they all are.

We have a mandate from the Lord to look out for the widows and the fatherless, and that doesn’t mean turning it into some kind of conjugal arrangement.

Do you have any friends who “get it” about our awful situation, who you could ask, as some of my friends have done?

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Niemand wrote: October 24th, 2022, 4:31 pm

Just pure horrorshow.
dc
Is the portrayal of Charles inaccurate?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Just pure horrorshow.
dc

I don't watch TV. I don't watch "movies". I don't watch netflix.

Thanks anyway.
dc

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Vision wrote: October 24th, 2022, 8:04 pm

Just pure horrorshow.
dc
Is the portrayal of Charles inaccurate?
A lot of it is. First thing to remember is that a lot of the content is completely invented for the purposes of the show, because most of the time we don't know what went on behind closed doors. Secondly, there are some very painful inaccuracies and anachronisms (Downton Abbey is the same). There are quite a number of issues with it starting with minor issues such as etiquette and procedure (which are complex) up to all kinds of other things.

Prince Charles is a pretty eccentric and often awkward character in real life, unlike his mother, who speaks in a bizarre way and has a reputation for talking to plants and other such things. Because of that, onscreen portrayals of him have a tendency to veer into unintentional parody. It's clear he should never have married Diana and treated her badly but that is common knowledge. That was something they were both forced into. But a lot of the stuff on the Crown is bull and doesn't even qualify as speculation.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

David13 wrote: October 24th, 2022, 11:08 pm

Just pure horrorshow.
dc

I don't watch TV. I don't watch "movies". I don't watch netflix.

Thanks anyway.
dc
There are good reasons to boycott Netflix from poor content to promotion of paedophilia.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Niemand wrote: October 25th, 2022, 3:21 am paedophilia.
Yeah, I agree, those sex with dinosaur people are disgusting.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Allison wrote: October 24th, 2022, 5:27 pm that doesn’t mean turning it into some kind of conjugal arrangement.
A fair warning to all those on this forum with higher law ambitions.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

OCDMOM wrote: October 24th, 2022, 10:35 am
Don't forget that there will be great miracles.
I am partially joking, but there are always a few polygamist type lurking around here that might be looking to pick up a wife or two. 😁

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

hedgehog wrote: October 26th, 2022, 5:28 am Image
Who da boss.

Who da boss.

Not you mostly goy.

Sir H

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Just pure horrorshow.
dc
They forgot the part where the queen is a product of incest and they stole the crown similar to the way Biden stole the election pretending to be the rightful heirs, and have pretended to be in charge since then. And the part about her being reptilian.