Prince Charles Introduces the Antichrist & his $Trillions$ at COP26

Discuss political news items / current events.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Prince Charles Introduces the Antichrist & his $Trillions$ at COP26

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 27th, 2022, 1:47 pm They forgot the part where the queen is a product of incest and they stole the crown similar to the way Biden stole the election pretending to be the rightful heirs, and have pretended to be in charge since then. And the part about her being reptilian.
I'm not going down that particular rabbithole, Jules.

It's pretty well known Royals are inbred.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Niemand wrote: October 27th, 2022, 5:34 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 27th, 2022, 1:47 pm They forgot the part where the queen is a product of incest and they stole the crown similar to the way Biden stole the election pretending to be the rightful heirs, and have pretended to be in charge since then. And the part about her being reptilian.
I'm not going down that particular rabbithole, Jules.

It's pretty well known Royals are inbred.
Hummm.

Like the Banksters.

What could they possibly.

Have in common.

So many coincidences.

But no conspiracies.

Mystery that.

Sir H

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Niemand wrote: October 24th, 2022, 4:36 pm
HereWeGo wrote: October 24th, 2022, 10:40 am
Fred wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:53 pm The elite do have bunkers, but they don't intend to spend the rest of their lives in them. So nuclear has to be kept to the large cities only.
This makes sense.
It would also make sense for them to attack rundown cities like Detroit or Magnitogorsk rather than ones they like to hang out in. I can't see Monte Carlo or Dubai getting nuked any time soon.
I've been through the Dubai airport about 6 times now, and am always astonished at the wealth observed in the surroundings and the wealthy appearing, cosmopolitan crowds coursing through and lounging in the airport.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

larsenb wrote: October 28th, 2022, 10:29 am
Niemand wrote: October 24th, 2022, 4:36 pm
HereWeGo wrote: October 24th, 2022, 10:40 am
Fred wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:53 pm The elite do have bunkers, but they don't intend to spend the rest of their lives in them. So nuclear has to be kept to the large cities only.
This makes sense.
It would also make sense for them to attack rundown cities like Detroit or Magnitogorsk rather than ones they like to hang out in. I can't see Monte Carlo or Dubai getting nuked any time soon.
I've been through the Dubai airport about 6 times now, and am always astonished at the wealth observed in the surroundings and the wealthy appearing, cosmopolitan crowds coursing through and lounging in the airport.
A lot of the wealthy of places like Europe, Australia and Pakistan etc end up there. A lot of Russians end up there and aren't bothered much by the authorities.

Abu Dhabi is rolling in money too.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Bump

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

U really like charles nie

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 6th, 2023, 10:05 am U really like charles nie
He's current news.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 7th, 2023, 7:52 am
He's current news.
That is sufficient for 1 or 2 new threads or recaps. What u r doing looks like a ritual. Something they need

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:00 am
He's current news.
That is sufficient for 1 or 2 new threads or recaps. What u r doing looks like a ritual. Something they need
As someone who is nearly Hindu, I am sure you are a lot more familiar with ritual than I am. Otherwise you're talking bollocks. The only ritual you should be concerned about is praying to Heavenly Father to release the world from Satanic bondage.

I didn't watch the coronation yesterday. However, many LDS did. They were yapping on about it in sacrament meeting this morning. What I do or don't do is of little consequence in the bigger picture. It's more useful for Christians to be informed about who and what Charles is. Bumping two threads is not a "ritual".

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:14 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:00 am

He's current news.
As someone who is nearly Hindu, I am sure you are a lot more familiar with ritual than I am. Otherwise you're talking bollocks. The only ritual you should be concerned about is praying to Heavenly Father to release the world from Satanic bondage.

I didn't watch the coronation yesterday. However, many LDS did. They were yapping on about it in sacrament meeting this morning. What I do or don't do is of little consequence in the bigger picture. It's more useful for Christians to be informed about who and what Charles is. Bumping two threads is not a "ritual".
2?

U r somewhere around uk or euroe right? Scotland.

Who is nearly hindu, u? Ur focus on cow piss is indeed ritualistic knowledge i grant but perhaps that is a hindu thing i do not know of.

Whenever they need to power rituals like coronations, they send out a mind thought wave. U dont need to do anything after wards. After acting upon it.

But charles does not seem nearly as strong as elizabeth. He cannot reach the same territory in influence.

Your weird bollocks uk expression reaction supports my views.

Yes yes every person that is subject to the windsor satan clan thinks their actions have no importance either way. They do as they r told. No need to repeat it here.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Irish people use it all the time. As do Aussies and Kiwis. Probably a few people in Canada and South Africa too. A lot less strange than "bada$$", which is supposed to be a compliment, but sounds like someone with serious hygiene problems. There are a lot of varieties of English. You speak just one of them. I have to work with three or four on a regular basis.

Also less weird than thinking a couple of threads on here is going to make any difference when tens of millions of people around the world (including LDS) are already discussing this matter.... we discuss plenty of other evil people on here. Personally, I think Charles III is what Lenin called a "useful idiot". He is a frontman for worse.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 7th, 2023, 1:45 pm
Irish people use it all the time. As do Aussies and Kiwis. Probably a few people in Canada and South Africa too. A lot less strange than "bada$$", which is supposed to be a compliment, but sounds like someone with serious hygiene problems. There are a lot of varieties of English. You speak just one of them. I have to work with three or four on a regular basis.

Also less weird than thinking a couple of threads on here is going to make any difference when tens of millions of people around the world (including LDS) are already discussing this matter.... we discuss plenty of other evil people on here. Personally, I think Charles III is what Lenin called a "useful idiot". He is a frontman for worse.
A ritual is time sensitive. I will educate the forum on this soon enough in a thread.

Ur reaction has less to do with english and more to do with ur emotions.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 8th, 2023, 5:16 am A ritual is time sensitive. I will educate the forum on this soon enough in a thread.
This forum makes little difference in the grand scheme of things. It is more productive for members to learn about what Charles is about, and informing other Christians off the forum, than to pretend this whole thing isn't going on and avoid discussing it.

It is also better to pray about these things than come out with nonsense about posters conducting rituals and sending energy to evil doers. Whether you like it or not, much of the world is still ruled by these people including massive countries like Canada and Australia

There is some decent and informativecontent on here alongside some embarassingly bad trash. I try to be in the first group and so should you.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Nie, you are too ignorant in how rituals work. Which is part of the issue that needs to be resolved. Ignorance is only embarrassing if you continue to glorify it.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 8th, 2023, 4:52 pm Nie, you are too ignorant in how rituals work. Which is part of the issue that needs to be resolved. Ignorance is only embarrassing if you continue to glorify it.
I do not agree with your premise in the first place. A lot of people on here claim to be the Davidic Servant and all kinds of other things. In most cases their self-proclaimed knowledge turns out to be minimal.

Why don't you advocate praying about and for such people? Prayer even has an effect on people like Charles. I even pray for the likes of Gates, Soros, Harari, Schwab etc. I pray for them to repent, and if they do not repent, then for their plans to be confounded. I also pray for division between the enemies of Christ in this world... and some division does occcur. (Despite claims to the contrary, maný globalists can't stand each other and are in competition.) That is more productive than trying to second guess their rituals and engaging in jiggery pokery yourself.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 9th, 2023, 3:32 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 8th, 2023, 4:52 pm Nie, you are too ignorant in how rituals work. Which is part of the issue that needs to be resolved. Ignorance is only embarrassing if you continue to glorify it.
I do not agree with your premise in the first place. A lot of people on here claim to be the Davidic Servant and all kinds of other things. In most cases their self-proclaimed knowledge turns out to be minimal.

Why don't you advocate praying about and for such people? Prayer even has an effect on people like Charles. I even pray for the likes of Gates, Soros, Harari, Schwab etc. I pray for them to repent, and if they do not repent, then for their plans to be confounded. I also pray for division between the enemies of Christ in this world... and some division does occcur. (Despite claims to the contrary, maný globalists can't stand each other and are in competition.) That is more productive than trying to second guess their rituals and engaging in jiggery pokery yourself.
If you want to change your reality in Scotland, actions are required and correct action requires knowledge.

"A lot of people on here claim to be the Davidic Servant and all kinds of other things. In most cases their self-proclaimed knowledge turns out to be minimal."

A lot of people claim to have skills. Actually having them is a different matter. If you are just going to give up on Scotland as a nation and your own personal reality, to wait for someone to come save you, then that is your choice. And you will bear the consequences of it.

You have enough of a task second guessing yourself and your local reality, Nie. I don't have to second guess them, I know.

What do you know, that your country is doomed and nothing will ever change until somebody does it for you?

"Prayer even has an effect on people like Charles. I even pray for the likes of Gates, Soros, Harari, Schwab etc. I pray for them to repent, and if they do not repent, then for their plans to be confounded."

That's all you can do at your current skill level. Wait for someone else to change so that they will save you or stop oppressing you. Don't assume the rest of us are at the same level. Wait to be saved then, or wait to be doomed. Makes no difference either way.
Last edited by Ymarsakar on May 9th, 2023, 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 9th, 2023, 3:39 am

If you want to change your reality in Scotland, actions are required and correct action requires knowledge.

"A lot of people on here claim to be the Davidic Servant and all kinds of other things. In most cases their self-proclaimed knowledge turns out to be minimal."

A lot of people claim to have skills. Actually having them is a different matter. If you are just going to give up on Scotland as a nation and your own personal reality, to wait for someone to come save you, then that is your choice. And you will bear the consequences of it.

You have enough of a task second guessing yourself and your local reality, Nie. I don't have to second guess them, I know.

What do you know, that your country is doomed and nothing will ever change until somebody does it for you?
You make a heck of a lot of assumptions about what I have and haven't done in Scotland.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 9th, 2023, 3:42 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 9th, 2023, 3:39 am

You make a heck of a lot of assumptions about what I have and haven't done in Scotland.
Does it matter what you think you are doing? People say a lot of things on these forums, right.

What matters more is your attitude and spiritual fortitude/pov.

Since you felt so free to make assumptions about my skills and level, I'm just communicating at your level.

From previous comments, you talk about me as if I am almost Indian or that I am from the States so that makes me Americans, so we sent furries to you.

You're still at the level that you associate my ultimate loyalties based on the nations I talk about or live in, Nie. In a sense, it is tribalism, red vs blue, Nephite vs Lamanite.

I haven't used (adopted) that paradigm in a number of years by now.
Last edited by Ymarsakar on May 9th, 2023, 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 9th, 2023, 3:43 am Since you felt so free to make assumptions about my skills and level, I'm just communicating at your level.
The difference is that I go by your own words on here, which are often involve New Age and Hindu concepts rather than Christian ones. Many people make grand claims about themselves on here. It's safe to say not all of those are true.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 9th, 2023, 3:43 amYou're still at the level that you associate my ultimate loyalties based on the nations I talk about or live in, Nie. In a sense, it is tribalism, red vs blue, Nephite vs Lamanite
TLDR?

Here's the main difference. I come from a small nation of a few million. You (apparently) come from a much larger one. That forces me to take a more international view and to look at what's happening in South America, Japan, continental Europe, Australia and so on. Scotland's position right now is pretty dismal. Our culture is dying out rapidly, and by culture I don't mean the tartan and bagpipes stereotype — there is a lot more than that. We are under constant attack from the woke crowd. In political terms, we often feel like the colony of a colony. Now we have Agenda 2030 being forced through everywhere at local level but most Scots have never heard of the World Economic Forum. We are facing a situation where rich people are trying to force natives off the countryside to "rewild" it (we have been there before) and our birthrate is collapsing.

Spiritually some Scots are switched on, but I think it is fair to say most aren't. I encounter forms of atheism every other day and have to try and counter them. There are also some very dubious forms of spirituality creeping in, including Satanism.

I admire certain things about America and like a lot of Americans, but their biggest fault is thinking they are the only people in the room. There is a whole world out there of billions of us. Within the lifetimes of my parents and grandparents, the British Empire went from top dog to an also-ran.* In its day it was the greatest imperial power the world had seen. It had a great conceit of itself and thought it was the saviour of the world. It did one or two good thngs along with numerous crappy ones – massacres, famines, brutal wars etc. But in the end, it was mostly about making money and exerting power. I see the USA heading on a similar trajectory but we are further down the curve.

America has done some good things and I have said elsewhere I admire the Bill of Rights and certain American values which I think we could do with here. But I also see it as an outsider. I take the same view of internal American wranglings as an American may do of many other countries.

* An "also ran" is one of the horses that doesn't finish in the first three positions in a race.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 16th, 2022, 9:52 am
Fred wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:53 pm Can you make it with what you have in your house right now? If not, time is running out.
Nope, disabled single moms with special needs kids and no support system are kinda screwed. I am worried for this corner of the population.
I've been telling my dad this for a while: "Despite all our preparations, the one that really matters is spiritual. If we aren't spritually prepared then we won't make it. No matter what we'll need miracles in our lives from God and we won't be able to rely on our physical preparation". You aren't screwed. You can have Christ and his full power behind you if you allow it! I pray we all learn to have true faith on Him who is might to save, physically and temporally.

-- Geoff

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Why does a thread like this always start talking about the Anti Christ and then someone yells squirrel?
Then people are fighting about which squirrel is bigger than the other squirrel.