TIL: Australia Doesn't Exist

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
creator
(of the Forum)

TIL: Australia Doesn't Exist

Post by creator »

Today I learned: Australia Doesn't Exist

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DvaPU-IJvM

/s

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: TIL: Australia Doesn't Exist

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

My beautiful Aussie DIL isn't real I must go tell my son :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok I do believe the map is BS tho.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Strewth mate, I must have imagined it when I was over there.

In all seriousness, i'm very upset about what has happened to Oz. I've always had a soft spot for the place after seeing it in films and TV as a child. An often beautiful country but in a radically different way to my neck of the woods. I loved visiting Australia, and part of me even wanted to move out there, and now it seems the tyrants have taken it over. As the late great Clive James once said, the tragedy wasn't that so many Aussies were descended from convicts, but that so many were descended from their guards.

As I've said elsewhere, this is of great concern to anyone in North America, New Zealand or these islands, because Australians traditionally share many of our values.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Niemand wrote: October 12th, 2022, 4:46 pmIn all seriousness, i'm very upset about what has happened to Oz. I've always had a soft spot for the place after seeing it in films and TV as a child. An often beautiful country but in a radically different way to my neck of the woods. I loved visiting Australia, and part of me even wanted to move out there, and now it seems the tyrants have taken it over. As the late great Clive James once said, the tragedy wasn't that so many Aussies were descended from convicts, but that so many were descended from their guards.
This mystical land you speak of sounds like something out of a fantasy fiction novel.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

The earth is flat.

8-)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: October 12th, 2022, 4:46 pm Strewth mate, I must have imagined it when I was over there.

In all seriousness, i'm very upset about what has happened to Oz. I've always had a soft spot for the place after seeing it in films and TV as a child. An often beautiful country but in a radically different way to my neck of the woods. I loved visiting Australia, and part of me even wanted to move out there, and now it seems the tyrants have taken it over. As the late great Clive James once said, the tragedy wasn't that so many Aussies were descended from convicts, but that so many were descended from their guards.

As I've said elsewhere, this is of great concern to anyone in North America, New Zealand or these islands, because Australians traditionally share many of our values.
You didn't go to Australia, you went to NZ, where you were drugged by the government and hallucinated. Didn't you hear the man.
I mean.... boomerangs.... come on!

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Robin Hood wrote: October 13th, 2022, 12:03 am You didn't go to Australia, you went to NZ, where you were drugged by the government and hallucinated. Didn't you hear the man.
I mean.... boomerangs.... come on!
And the platypus!

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Living in the nonexistent state of Wyoming, I am relieved to finally have company.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Wyoming isn't real - reddit
Wyoming doesn't exist - reddit

Why Wyoming isn't real

It has a population supposedly smaller than Baltimore.

No way it's real.

The National parks are just obstructions built by Teddy Roosevelt in 1908 to convince people it's real.

Wyoming is really a government lie just like the moon landings.

When Regan killed all the birds in 1986 they were rebuilt in Wyoming.

The government is building the oil pipeline in North Dakota becuase Wyoming isn't real, if it was the pipeline would be built.

Wyoming is also allegedly mostly roads, what else has mostly roads around it, Area 51.

The government has the resources to produce images with Wyoming included becuase they have connections to every major company.

It's just a tool to build a sense of national unity and promote capitalism.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Silver Pie wrote: October 19th, 2022, 8:32 pm Living in the nonexistent state of Wyoming, I am relieved to finally have company.
Also... giraffes aren't real >>
giraffes-are-not-real.jpg
giraffes-are-not-real.jpg (39.33 KiB) Viewed 438 times

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

creator wrote: October 19th, 2022, 10:01 pm
Silver Pie wrote: October 19th, 2022, 8:32 pm Living in the nonexistent state of Wyoming, I am relieved to finally have company.
👍🏻 I'd forgotten about that one.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

creator wrote: October 12th, 2022, 1:15 pm Today I learned: Australia Doesn't Exist

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DvaPU-IJvM

/s
🤣 Crocodile 🐊 Dundee is a myth too. The lengths these YouTuber’s go to get attention astounds me.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Silver Pie wrote: October 19th, 2022, 10:07 pm
Poultrygate, SP. All birds are now fake, replaced with government drones. That's why they have to sit on electricity lines all the time (recharging).

The real birds died from pollution decades ago. 😉

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Niemand wrote: October 21st, 2022, 4:57 amPoultrygate, SP. All birds are now fake, replaced with government drones. That's why they have to sit on electricity lines all the time (recharging).

Can confirm. When I was a kid, birds never sat on electric lines. Now they are obliged to.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

creator wrote: October 21st, 2022, 6:04 pm
Niemand wrote: October 21st, 2022, 4:57 amPoultrygate, SP. All birds are now fake, replaced with government drones. That's why they have to sit on electricity lines all the time (recharging).

Can confirm. When I was a kid, birds never sat on electric lines. Now they are obliged to.
This is also why our oppressors talk about battery hens. They are waving the truth in our faces to torment us.

Some people claim KFC has not contained chicken for years. 😉

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Wow! More and more things aren't real! 😲

😁

Niemand wrote: October 21st, 2022, 4:57 am
Silver Pie wrote: October 19th, 2022, 10:07 pm
Poultrygate, SP. All birds are now fake, replaced with government drones. That's why they have to sit on electricity lines all the time (recharging).