October 14th Opens The Window

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
CaptainM
captain of 100

October 14th Opens The Window

Post by CaptainM »

An excellent analysis of Revelation 17 & 18:

https://www.brighteon.com/4c2338bc-12d4 ... 9c8fbc3fdb

In Christ. Best wishes…

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: October 14th Opens The Window

Post by Lizzy60 »

CaptainM wrote: October 12th, 2022, 10:56 am An excellent analysis of Revelation 17 & 18:

In Christ. Best wishes…
This is excellent. I listened to it last night, and am currently discussing it with someone. I recommend it highly.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Revelation 18:3-4 wrote:For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

gruden2.0 wrote: October 12th, 2022, 4:26 pm
Revelation 18:3-4 wrote:For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
The Lord used City Creek as part of my awakening to the awfulness of our (LDS) situation. It seemed sort of trite at the time, but the Lord called it an abomination, and now I understand why. It was just the tip of the iceberg that is LDS Corp.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

The link is broken?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I've felt that NYC and the USA were Babylon in those chapters for years. Good video supporting that position.

The 70 year time frame makes sense. The "pharma" tie-in with sorcery I understood but not in this context, so that was an intere3sting tie-in.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

nightlight wrote: October 12th, 2022, 4:54 pm The link is broken?
The page says they are rolling out 10 new features and functionality may be affected. I will check occasionally every day and post here when it works again. This is a Mike Adams interview, and he owns the platform and he was stoked by the interview so I’m pretty sure it will be back. I hope so!!

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

I just listened to the whole thing. Very interesting. Can't find any fault with it, and believe he's probably right about most, if not all, of what he states here. Holy cow.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

nightlight wrote: October 12th, 2022, 4:54 pm The link is broken?
The link is working now.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

CaptainM wrote: October 12th, 2022, 10:56 am An excellent analysis of Revelation 17 & 18:

In Christ. Best wishes…
This guy has enthusiasm for his teachings, that’s for sure.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Will someone give a recap. My son is already freaking out, so can't watch it.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Here are my quick notes, not all-encompassing:
Spoiler
in Rev.17&18 America is the mystery Babylon (harlot riding the beast).

10 horns have not received kingdoms, before tribulations.

10 horns make harlot barren (representing Christianity churches whoring out as well as America) and desolate. The harlot is oblivious thinking she is along with the beast.

Rev. 18
The Great City is New York—economic hub of the world before one world government. Imports more than exports—buys all the worlds goods and still remains wealthy while world gets richer.

Original Babylon is Iraq.

Destruction of New York happens in one hour—surprise attack.

Light of the lamp, voice of the bridegroom—church and Christ. Christian nation.

Rev18:23
Deceives world with sorcery (pharmacy). Last thing it says about mystery Babylon before destruction.

Rev14:6 speaks of timing
3 angels
1st Gospel preached
2nd Fallen fallen
3rd Mark of beast
***October 14, 1952 (70 years, day 1) United Nations opens doors in NYC***marks point of Danger Zone

Multicolor Beast statue in NYC

Jeremiah 50&51(specifics of who attacks), Russians, Persians, America overrun by foreigners

Poseidon warhead, destruction with tsunami

Nuclear war likely, but not destruction of world

Mystery Babylon removed to allow one world order.

Putin is a wild card that plays along with “regime”, but may eventually be replaced

Famine and pestilence after one-hour destruction

Prepare and repent

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Last edited by Jonesy on October 13th, 2022, 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Re: October 14th 0pens The Window

Post by OCDMOM »

This is happening tomorrow on the 14th .

"The moment of truth is approaching.

Investors, experts and regulators, who wonder about the health of the American economy and the banking system, will finally have a first and clear diagnosis.

JPMorgan Chase JPM, Wells Fargo (WFC) - Get Wells Fargo & Company Report, Citigroup (C) - Get Citigroup Inc. Report and Morgan Stanley (MS) - Get Morgan Stanley Report, four of the major U.S. banks, release their third quarter results on Oct. 14, data that should give a picture of how bad things really are."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... r-AA12TddS

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Lizzy60 wrote: October 12th, 2022, 4:46 pm The Lord used City Creek as part of my awakening to the awfulness of our (LDS) situation. It seemed sort of trite at the time, but the Lord called it an abomination, and now I understand why. It was just the tip of the iceberg that is LDS Corp.
Yep, that was the breaking point for me as well. It just became too obvious where the Mormon leadership's priorities were.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Great video

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

the whole world is babylon . . try leaving USA and finding somewhere to go

off the gird will be attacked also . . there is nowhere to go and one one to help but Christ

at this point you are either on one side or the other . . . Christ or satan . . . everyone is out to help themselve or preserve what they have

the baal worship needs to be knocked down and grinded into dust

Senkyoshi
captain of 50

Post by Senkyoshi »

So, I don't have time to watch a long video. What is it that is supposed to happen today?

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Senkyoshi wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:20 pm So, I don't have time to watch a long video. What is it that is supposed to happen today?
If you're that interested, take the time to watch it. The guy makes an interesting case for his interpretation, so you'll miss many details he discusses, including what he's saying about Oct. 14, which is worthwhile. But I will say because some who won't listen will misunderstand: he isn't saying for sure something will happen tomorrow, simply that it starts a new period (actually, the end of a period of time) where important things are likely to happen.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

Today is the first possible day. Opening the window implies that. See Jonesy’s spoiler alert above for a summary.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Senkyoshi wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:20 pm So, I don't have time to watch a long video. What is it that is supposed to happen today?
First, audio alone is fine for this one. So if you have time on a walk or a drive, there is no need for video.
October 14 is the 70th anniversary of the UN opening its New York City headquarters. He believes this is what will open the window to increased threat, with America being the Mystery Babylon in Revelation, and therefore reaping the wrath of God for her wickedness.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

EvanLM wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:15 pm the whole world is babylon . . try leaving USA and finding somewhere to go

off the gird will be attacked also . . there is nowhere to go and one one to help but Christ

at this point you are either on one side or the other . . . Christ or satan . . . everyone is out to help themselve or preserve what they have

Just a thought to what you said. This is how Lucifer wants it. That we stand completely exposed in every way to the world. No where to hide. How does he do this…technology and the cloud.

Isn’t it interesting how the adversary as the great deceiver mimicking and mocking God. Trying to get us to stand naked before him in forced humiliation.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

EvanLM wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:15 pm the whole world is babylon . . try leaving USA and finding somewhere to go

Remember the scripture D&C 49, verse 8: "Wherefore, I will that all men shall repent, for all are under sin, except those which I have reserved unto myself, holy men that ye know not of."

Normally we think in terms of the 3 Nephites, which certainly could be included here, but I'm certain it is more than that. Every once in a while I come across stories from people who meet men who have chosen to follow God by 'wandering in the wilderness', so to speak. They are definitely in the world, but not of the world. These are they who have made the conscious choice to forego the luxuries and ease if the modern world in return for a better resurrection. They are under the radar, but they are around. They have agreed to pay a certain price because they have glimpsed a bigger picture.

There are places to go, you won't see them advertised. These places simply exist for those God has chosen.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

Having started this post, I would now like to add another perspective. Please see the attached link to give a better understanding of when this is about to happen.

https://onewhoiswatching.wordpress.com/ ... -iniquity/

In Christ. Best wishes…

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Another excellent post by Watcher.