October 14th Opens The Window

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: October 14th Opens The Window

Post by TheDuke »

I'm sorry this makes no sense. The 14th was a big day, nothing happened so now magically it is the start of possible big days to come? to me this is garbage, failed predictions pure and simple. You can judge a prophet and prophecy by their accuracy, not how they keep changing truth. Nothing magic about yesterday.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

TheDuke wrote: October 15th, 2022, 11:09 am I'm sorry this makes no sense. The 14th was a big day, nothing happened so now magically it is the start of possible big days to come? to me this is garbage, failed predictions pure and simple. You can judge a prophet and prophecy by their accuracy, not how they keep changing truth. Nothing magic about yesterday.
In the video posted in the OP, the man specifically states that October 14, being the 70th anniversary of the UN opening in NYC, is a date that opens a window, and he expects great damage heaped upon New York in the year after the date of October 14. He never said it would happen on October 14, although he did mention it would not be a big surprise if it did.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

gruden2.0 wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:59 pm
EvanLM wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:15 pm the whole world is babylon . . try leaving USA and finding somewhere to go

off the gird will be attacked also . . there is nowhere to go and one one to help but Christ

at this point you are either on one side or the other . . . Christ or satan . . . everyone is out to help themselve or preserve what they have

the baal worship needs to be knocked down and grinded into dust
Remember the scripture D&C 49, verse 8: "Wherefore, I will that all men shall repent, for all are under sin, except those which I have reserved unto myself, holy men that ye know not of."

Normally we think in terms of the 3 Nephites, which certainly could be included here, but I'm certain it is more than that. Every once in a while I come across stories from people who meet men who have chosen to follow God by 'wandering in the wilderness', so to speak. They are definitely in the world, but not of the world. These are they who have made the conscious choice to forego the luxuries and ease if the modern world in return for a better resurrection. They are under the radar, but they are around. They have agreed to pay a certain price because they have glimpsed a bigger picture.

There are places to go, you won't see them advertised. These places simply exist for those God has chosen.
the three nephites are not wandering in the desert. . .after they were translated then people tried to bury them or kill them so that indicates that they remain among the wicked as well as we do . . .

their protection comes from being translated, a gift from God

there will be some elect on this earth that will not be translated and will need the protection of the holy places as well as the protection that the translated can offer them

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

EvanLM wrote: October 16th, 2022, 12:56 pm
gruden2.0 wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:59 pm
EvanLM wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:15 pm the whole world is babylon . . try leaving USA and finding somewhere to go

off the gird will be attacked also . . there is nowhere to go and one one to help but Christ

at this point you are either on one side or the other . . . Christ or satan . . . everyone is out to help themselve or preserve what they have

the baal worship needs to be knocked down and grinded into dust
Remember the scripture D&C 49, verse 8: "Wherefore, I will that all men shall repent, for all are under sin, except those which I have reserved unto myself, holy men that ye know not of."

Normally we think in terms of the 3 Nephites, which certainly could be included here, but I'm certain it is more than that. Every once in a while I come across stories from people who meet men who have chosen to follow God by 'wandering in the wilderness', so to speak. They are definitely in the world, but not of the world. These are they who have made the conscious choice to forego the luxuries and ease if the modern world in return for a better resurrection. They are under the radar, but they are around. They have agreed to pay a certain price because they have glimpsed a bigger picture.

There are places to go, you won't see them advertised. These places simply exist for those God has chosen.
the three nephites are not wandering in the desert. . .after they were translated then people tried to bury them or kill them so that indicates that they remain among the wicked as well as we do . . .

their protection comes from being translated, a gift from God

there will be some elect on this earth that will not be translated and will need the protection of the holy places as well as the protection that the translated can offer them
I didn't say the 3 Nephites were wandering the desert. I was speaking specifically of other mortals who take a different path in this probation.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

CaptainM wrote: October 12th, 2022, 10:56 am An excellent analysis of Revelation 17 & 18:

https://www.brighteon.com/4c2338bc-12d4 ... 9c8fbc3fdb

In Christ. Best wishes…
Much of what this fellow says I agree with but he doesn't have the Book of Mormon and Nephi tells us that the great and abominable church was among the gentiles that came from Europe to America. So the whore is the wicked gentiles in America and Europe or the globalist. And yes, America is going to be taken down via nuclear weapons just before the Lord makes his first appearance and established the American Zion. Ezra Taft Benson said:
“But on the other hand, if the gentiles on this land reject the word of God and conspire to overthrow liberty and the Constitution, then their doom is fixed, and they ". . . shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant". (1 Nephi 14:6; 3 Nephi 21:11, 14, 21; D&C 84:114-115, 117)

“The great destructive force which was to be turned loose on the earth and which the prophets for centuries have been calling the "abomination of desolation" is vividly described by those who saw it in vision. Ours is the first generation to realize how literally these prophecies can be fulfilled now that God, through science, has unlocked the secret to thermonuclear reaction. (Oct. general conference, 1961)
And so as we look around it pretty easy to see that these wicked gentiles are conspiring to overthrow liberty and the Constitution and so we are already there. And yes it's easy to see the Russia and other nations are getting ready to take us down.

Did any of you happen to see the Tulsi Gabbard show interviews Jeffery Sachs... wow, powerful stuff, I posted about it here: https://millennialdawn.org/2022/10/19/w ... eat-glory/

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Much of what this fellow says I agree with but he doesn't have the Book of Mormon and Nephi tells us that the great and abominable church was among the gentiles that came from Europe to America. So the whore is the wicked gentiles in America and Europe or the globalist. And yes, America is going to be taken down via nuclear weapons just before the Lord makes his first appearance and established the American Zion. Ezra Taft Benson said:
“But on the other hand, if the gentiles on this land reject the word of God and conspire to overthrow liberty and the Constitution, then their doom is fixed, and they ". . . shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant". (1 Nephi 14:6; 3 Nephi 21:11, 14, 21; D&C 84:114-115, 117)

“The great destructive force which was to be turned loose on the earth and which the prophets for centuries have been calling the "abomination of desolation" is vividly described by those who saw it in vision. Ours is the first generation to realize how literally these prophecies can be fulfilled now that God, through science, has unlocked the secret to thermonuclear reaction. (Oct. general conference, 1961)
And so as we look around it pretty easy to see that these wicked gentiles are conspiring to overthrow liberty and the Constitution and so we are already there. And yes it's easy to see the Russia and other nations are getting ready to take us down.

Did any of you happen to see the Tulsi Gabbard show and interview of Jeffery Sachs... wow, powerful stuff, I posted about it along with the video here: https://millennialdawn.org/

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

I think these are interrelated. Very interesting.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Jonesy wrote: October 21st, 2022, 3:11 am I think these are interrelated. Very interesting.
The 14th was the last night spent on my 4000+ mile journey through perilous conditions.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

I absolutely love Mike Adams! He is the one Podcast that I have to listen to everyday. I resonate very well with him.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

:!: A reminder: the 70 year window started 10/14/22, and the one year window (as explained in the OP beginning video) is coming around the corner. If you haven’t watched the video yet you’ll benefit greatly by watching it.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

so I just started taking a listen to this video - skipping through it a little bit - (still listening)
thinking it would be just another boring video that doesn't have their scriptures together right
and is off with their interpretations - of The Book of Revelation,
but I found it to be very good and interesting, and things I agree with -
such as - 30 years ago - when I really studied the scriptures a lot,
I believed Mystery Babylon - was America.

Haven't really listened to much of it yet,
but I think it's well worth it.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

CaptainM wrote: October 15th, 2022, 6:54 am Having started this post, I would now like to add another perspective. Please see the attached link to give a better understanding of when this is about to happen.

https://onewhoiswatching.wordpress.com/ ... -iniquity/

In Christ. Best wishes…
If only you believed that Jospeh Smith was an actual prophet, not just a translator of the Book of Mormon….

Kurtis
captain of 10

Post by Kurtis »

Jonesy wrote: October 13th, 2022, 5:16 am Here are my quick notes, not all-encompassing:
Spoiler
in Rev.17&18 America is the mystery Babylon (harlot riding the beast).

10 horns have not received kingdoms, before tribulations.

10 horns make harlot barren (representing Christianity churches whoring out as well as America) and desolate. The harlot is oblivious thinking she is along with the beast.

Rev. 18
The Great City is New York—economic hub of the world before one world government. Imports more than exports—buys all the worlds goods and still remains wealthy while world gets richer.

Original Babylon is Iraq.

Destruction of New York happens in one hour—surprise attack.

Light of the lamp, voice of the bridegroom—church and Christ. Christian nation.

Rev18:23
Deceives world with sorcery (pharmacy). Last thing it says about mystery Babylon before destruction.

Rev14:6 speaks of timing
3 angels
1st Gospel preached
2nd Fallen fallen
3rd Mark of beast
***October 14, 1952 (70 years, day 1) United Nations opens doors in NYC***marks point of Danger Zone

Multicolor Beast statue in NYC

Jeremiah 50&51(specifics of who attacks), Russians, Persians, America overrun by foreigners

Poseidon warhead, destruction with tsunami

Nuclear war likely, but not destruction of world

Mystery Babylon removed to allow one world order.

Putin is a wild card that plays along with “regime”, but may eventually be replaced

Famine and pestilence after one-hour destruction

Prepare and repent

Kurtis
captain of 10

Post by Kurtis »

Famine and pestilence after one-hour destruction.

Sounds like a one hour shaking of the whole earth.