Everyone Needs to Repent of Their COVID Vaxx Compliance

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Everyone Needs to Repent of Their COVID Vaxx Compliance

Post by Chip »

This is so cool!

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny talks about how both individuals and leaders need to take responsibility for having gone along with the COVID vaxx scam. Rebuilding trust will be impossible without acknowledgment.

Watch seven minutes from 52:30.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pC3wZ0Nr212n/

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Re: Everyone Needs to Repent of Their COVID Vaxx Compliance

Post by Dave62 »

Indeed, you are right. I have lost trust in fellow saints, colleagues, police, politicians, most doctors, and church leaders. I was blackmailed into getting the Fauchie Ouchie but I managed to get a hack and so I cheated my way out of a bad situation.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Dave62 wrote: October 11th, 2022, 2:21 am Indeed, you are right. I have lost trust in fellow saints, colleagues, police, politicians, most doctors, and church leaders. I was blackmailed into getting the Fauchie Ouchie but I managed to get a hack and so I cheated my way out of a bad situation.
Good job!

I think Sherri said that people's ability to resist these kinds of things is a function of their spiritual well-being. If they are fearful, they will succumb. I think God is showing that following men is such a poor substitute for following God, that it can get you killed, just for starters. This is hardball.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Dave62 wrote: October 11th, 2022, 2:21 am Indeed, you are right. I have lost trust in fellow saints, colleagues, police, politicians, most doctors, and church leaders. I was blackmailed into getting the Fauchie Ouchie but I managed to get a hack and so I cheated my way out of a bad situation.
That trust part has been a difficult thing to balance. We want to trust people but have been browbeaten in the LDS culture for so many generations. Jesus was plain in his teachings, trust not the natural man, the arm of flesh, even our own desires, unless the Holy Ghost is there. I think one of the most important things we can learn and teach our children is how to hear the voice of God, through the Spirit.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Chip wrote: October 11th, 2022, 2:52 am
Good job!

I think Sherri said that people's ability to resist these kinds of things is a function of their spiritual well-being. If they are fearful, they will succumb. I think God is showing that following men is such a poor substitute for following God, that it can get you killed, just for starters. This is hardball.
[/qu

and Todd Callendar, who carries the same clout as tenpenny, claims that people, even good people were deceived. In interviews, he claims that we need to have compassion and help those who have had the shot by sending them to valid doctors who advertise on the internet with help for them. Like Dr. Vilette.

Tod Callendar also claims that we need to humble ourselves as he sees the possibility of a lot of children being adopted, because of parent's deaths. And he said that he will adopt some to add to his already adopted family of children and that we need to adopt also. He will do what he suggests to others.

But both callendar and velite talk strongly about compassion for those who are injured and families with deaths in them, as it was a great hoax with good people deceived as well as others. It's too bad that tenpenny is being so pious about this . . .

pious (adjective)
devoutly religious
making a hypocritical display of virtue:

no one was exempt

Todd Callendar has issued hundreds of thousands of personal lawsuits for military men against the government agencies that require vaxes and still remains compassionate rather than judgmental. Realistic rather than defeated . . . helpful rather than discouraging

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

When you say you got a ‘hack’ what exactly do you mean?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BenMcCrea wrote: October 16th, 2022, 2:05 pm
When you say you got a ‘hack’ what exactly do you mean?
There are some thinga that shouldn't be written down online and I suspect this is one.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

EvanLM wrote: October 16th, 2022, 1:20 pm
Chip wrote: October 11th, 2022, 2:52 am
Good job!

and Todd Callendar, who carries the same clout as tenpenny, claims that people, even good people were deceived. In interviews, he claims that we need to have compassion and help those who have had the shot by sending them to valid doctors who advertise on the internet with help for them. Like Dr. Vilette.

Tod Callendar also claims that we need to humble ourselves as he sees the possibility of a lot of children being adopted, because of parent's deaths. And he said that he will adopt some to add to his already adopted family of children and that we need to adopt also. He will do what he suggests to others.

But both callendar and velite talk strongly about compassion for those who are injured and families with deaths in them, as it was a great hoax with good people deceived as well as others. It's too bad that tenpenny is being so pious about this . . .

pious (adjective)
devoutly religious
making a hypocritical display of virtue:

no one was exempt

Todd Callendar has issued hundreds of thousands of personal lawsuits for military men against the government agencies that require vaxes and still remains compassionate rather than judgmental. Realistic rather than defeated . . . helpful rather than discouraging

How can we not be compassionate towards those who realize a mistake was made? Of course, we will help them and be glad for the opportunity.

I know plenty of people, though, who may never acknowledge the problem. They are not interested in listening to anyone explain what happened to them, let alone allow anyone to point them in the right direction. As far as they are concerned, those who suppose there is a problem are the ones with a huge problem. These people are troubling. It's like we are doomed to watch them ongoingly consent to their own murder. It's hard not to be angry at them. The latter day Gadiantons are using these people to perpetuate their plans, while their victims blithely insist that such evil is impossible. Strong delusion.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

On the other hand, those who have lead the way of resistance and giving us truth about this from the beginning and had taught us, deserves our undying thanks.