October Surprise 2022

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Re: October Surprise 2022

Post by gruden2.0 »

jreuben wrote: October 5th, 2022, 5:03 pm Anyone know of good potassium iodide supplements? Even if not used for a disaster they are still essential since the FDA allowance model is ludicrously low.
Don't just focus on potassium iodide. Yes, it's useful, but only helps a specific condition, which is radioactive iodine settling in the thyroid (and probably other areas of the body with concentrations of iodine, such as the gonads and breasts).

Boron is capable of absorbing radioactivity in general. Buy a couple bottles of boron supplements and plan to use those to help pull radioactive isotopes from your body. Heck, you could buy a box of 40-Mule Team, which is cheap and 99% pure borax (no, it's not poisonous).

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

My prediction for the October surprise: they will keep most people playing the false left-right paradigm game, thinking that it matters if elections are won by Democrats or Republicans. The game is rigged. THEY win no matter what (until enough people stop playing the game).

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

creator wrote: October 9th, 2022, 12:24 pm My prediction for the October surprise: they will keep most people playing the false left-right paradigm game, thinking that it matters if elections are won by Democrats or Republicans. The game is rigged. THEY win no matter what (until enough people stop playing the game).
#stopthevote

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

gruden2.0 wrote: October 9th, 2022, 12:08 pm
jreuben wrote: October 5th, 2022, 5:03 pm Anyone know of good potassium iodide supplements? Even if not used for a disaster they are still essential since the FDA allowance model is ludicrously low.
Don't just focus on potassium iodide. Yes, it's useful, but only helps a specific condition, which is radioactive iodine settling in the thyroid (and probably other areas of the body with concentrations of iodine, such as the gonads and breasts).

Boron is capable of absorbing radioactivity in general. Buy a couple bottles of boron supplements and plan to use those to help pull radioactive isotopes from your body. Heck, you could buy a box of 40-Mule Team, which is cheap and 99% pure borax (no, it's not poisonous).
I take 6mcg of boron to help my body digest other vitamins

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

creator wrote: October 9th, 2022, 12:24 pm My prediction for the October surprise: they will keep most people playing the false left-right paradigm game, thinking that it matters if elections are won by Democrats or Republicans. The game is rigged. THEY win no matter what (until enough people stop playing the game).
Almost like it’s the two horn beast of revelation 13.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

yeah, stop playing the game ..... but also build up your own game - I really like the "parallel society" idea Andrew Torba talks about - example: https://news.gab.com/2021/09/the-parallel-society/
What does a parallel society look like?
It looks like homeschooling your kids, turning off the television, deleting your Facebook account, reading your Bible, spending more time with your kids, moving to a better area near people who share your values, getting involved in local instead of national politics, finding a church that isn’t woke, supporting businesses who support your values, consuming content from people who share your values, and radically removing each and every last corrosive system of control and fear of the globohomo society from your life.
I don't think this means we have to go sign up for a GAB account, but it does mean becoming less dependent on what happens in D.C. and more involved in what happens on Main street in your town.

We're already seeing the red wave fail. Which seems weird unless you think about it - here we are, cities on fire, cops getting shot and defunded, drag queens at the local library for story hour, folks openly promoting killing babies after they are born - all democrat ideas - it should be a slam dunk for R's. But folks have woken up to R's, who are the other side of the same coin: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-09- ... rty-system

Anyway, it's all moving in the wrong direction for November for "regular people".

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

I have a feeling that something is going to happen soon, also.

I think the ideal next move would be the internet going down just for a short time. It doesn't even need to be the whole internet, it can just be Amazon. And wasn't Cyber Polygon the last big event they did? It's too perfect. Everyone works remote because of COVID. It would wreck the economy. Almost no business would be able to function because every moronic company has put all their data "in the cloud" even though it's more expensive, more work and performs worse. It wouldn't be going be going back to the early 1990s. It would be going back to the 1900s. What are you going to do when phones don't work, when your accounts payable system is unreachable so you can't call your suppliers anyway, or when you can call but can't place an order? What if you even could place an order. How would they ship it to you? The shippers wouldn't have any idea what to do. They wouldn't know what resources they have available. Basic things like accounting books, payroll, etc. would be unreachable. People would be operating blind on what they need to do and what resources they have to do it. B2B at least has invoices. Forget about the Consumer economy. How would anyone pay for things? It would be pretty wild in just 7 days. Shortages would reach unprecedented levels.

So I think they hold the election and if it doesn't go their way, at some point before they can take office, the internet goes down. This will cause them to potentially call the election invalid and probably institute some kind of lockdown. For all I know they want Republicans in office, so I'm not saying this is a democrat strategy as much as a globalist strategy.

Maybe they'll blame Trump for colluding with Russia to rig the elections in hopes of starting a civil war, though. I'll get to that later though. They could just as easily blame Trump for colluding with Russia as the reason the internet is down. Russia did it, but it was actually Trump, so it was actually Trump supporters, so it was actually conservatives. So, actually it was conservatives that are responsible for the internet going down. Don't you think 2/3 of democrats would take that hook, line and sinker? Trump is the pre-programmed bridge to allow globalists to pin any evil they do on conservative families who actually just want to be left alone. They did that with COVID and it worked fairly well.

There's also a possibility nothing will happen. They can just wait on the Fed raising rates. Unless the rate raises come in real fast, I just think it will take too long and Americans will adapt before it's too late. If they want to completely cripple the country, which I think is the only sensible strategy to weaken the US enough to conquer the globe, then they need to start a civil war or somehow convince the military to go against the people.

So internecine conflict would be another possibility. I think they are a few years away from the military going against the pople, but I think the civil war is within grasp. I would guess it would take less than a dozen false flags (or encouraged and financed actual events) to start the war. I could be wrong. The events I'm talking about don't even have to be that big and they don't have to hide the fakeness or their involvement that well, because, as of late, many Americans will still use something as evidence if it has been proven false. One example is Trump and Russia (not saying there was no collusion, just that it's officially false). So it just has to be hidden long enough that it builds the hatred and then the hatred will sustain the fact that "Republicans would have done that" or "democrats really did that".

I think the only really damaging things they can do to speed up the timeline beyond just the Fed raising rates like they are would be:
1. Civil War
2. Lockdown
3. Cyber attack
4. Involved international war

I'm not counting any of those possibilites out, but I think the cyber attack is such an easy starting place, and sets the stage so well for the other three. If they think the rate hikes aren't doing the job and they don't want to the Fed to take the heat, they will probably have to turn to one of those four scenarios.

I will say it probably won't be an actual food shortage since the harvest just came in. That will buy more time. If they wanted to do a fake food shortage, they could do it any time. A food shortage likely would be the result of an internet disruption in a matter of days, anyway.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Global. Thermonuclear. War.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

The other thing about the cyber attack scenario is they can play it off any way they want. Russia or China or Iran did it and this means war. Thinking about it, Iran was the 7th country on Wesley Clark's list. It would be a perfect time with China distracted in Taiwan (TBA) and Russia busy in Crimea. They have valid excuses not to help out. So anyway, possibility number one is a large war.
Possibility number two is they blame some cyber terror unicorn and put controls on the internet or empty bank accounts or reset everyone's credit or etc., etc. Basically, they could do anything they want in this case.
They could also back off and say it was some complex fluke of a bunch of things going wrong and it was no ones fault.
There are just so many ways they could spin this and since it's an electronic attack there is no way anyone outside the targeted companies could prove them right or wrong. And if my experience with cyber security professionals is any indication, those people will be in no position to provide that evidence either.
Iran would make sense because then we finished Israel's wish list and they don't need us anymore.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 9th, 2022, 1:31 pm
That's something international rather than specifically American I think.

More likely the bipolar situation of the Cold War or the current Ukraine thing.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

We're running out of time for most of these to happen in October. However, I see the chance for a November surprise...

I'm seeing a lot of articles about not being able to announce a winner on election night. PA has already announced it. MI has reprogrammed their voting machines yet again. HilLIARy is already peddling a "stolen election" narrative.

So here's my "November surprise" prediction:
we don't get full election results until the end of the year. This will cause massive uncertainties in markets and the economy - markets don't like unsettled elections. Most people are going to be stuck in the mindset that "all this election uncertainty will be over on Nov. 2" - and are going to be increasingly disturbed and unsettled when it drags on with contested outcomes, lawsuits, recounts, protests, etc.

Although this stuff happens every election year, I think the magnitude this time will be far greater and drag on longer than it has in the past. It's going to make people more agitated than usual.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 6:26 am We're running out of time for most of these to happen in October. However, I see the chance for a November surprise...
There has been a big surprise in the UK Shortest prime minister's tenure ever (Liz Truss) and the odious Rishi Sunak getting in. (Unelected I might add. British prime ministers get in by being the leader of the majority party and that can change between elections.)

viewtopic.php?t=68331

Sunak is being praised as a groundbreaker due to his brown skin. And yet he went to Oxford University where practically all British PMs of the past century went to apart from Churchill (who was an aristocrat and attended Harrow School), and Gordon Brown (who went to Edinburgh University and was one of Schwab's Young Global Leaders).

Sunak also attended Winchester, an elite private school and has connections to dodgy corporations in India and China.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 6:26 am HilLIARy is already peddling a "stolen election" narrative.
While I have not seen any report of Hillary Clinton or other Democratic operatives "peddling a stolen election narrative" church should hardly come as a surprise to anyone.

Once Donald Trump started down that path it was only a matter of time until the Democrats, seeing how well it worked in keeping the base fired up, decided to turn to the same narrative as well. What is good for the goose is good for the gander as they say.

All of this bodes ill for the kind of civic engagement that is necessary for election to work in a nation however. If every time your preferred candidate looses everyone charges that the election was stolen, then governing, no matter who it is that is attempting to do it will become impossible.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

gkearney wrote: October 27th, 2022, 9:43 am
mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 6:26 am HilLIARy is already peddling a "stolen election" narrative.
While I have not seen any report of Hillary Clinton or other Democratic operatives "peddling a stolen election narrative" church should hardly come as a surprise to anyone.

Once Donald Trump started down that path it was only a matter of time until the Democrats, seeing how well it worked in keeping the base fired up, decided to turn to the same narrative as well. What is good for the goose is good for the gander as they say.

All of this bodes ill for the kind of civic engagement that is necessary for election to work in a nation however. If every time your preferred candidate looses everyone charges that the election was stolen, then governing, no matter who it is that is attempting to do it will become impossible.
I guess you forget that the Dems were playing this note pretty hard in 2016. Hillary never really shut up about how the election was stolen.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

It's everywhere:
https://nypost.com/2022/10/25/hillary-c ... -election/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA13rtQ8

and a small correction - hillary also claimed the 2016 election was stolen - that's where it started recently. It was not "Trump starting down that path" - he only followed others.

But yes, governing is about to become impossible - possibly in the next few weeks.

got preps?

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

I think everyone who wants to know is satisfied that Biden is an illegitimate president - those who don't know this don't want to know it.

- 2000 mules
- 80 million votes - really? If you add up the contested votes (like the ones where 30 votes came from a single family home- multiplied by thousands of examples) - Biden didn't win. folks who really want to know - go find it yourself - you got the same internet as I do - I'm done holding your hands.
- voting machines connect to the internet finally admitted to in mainstream news - who denied it up until this year: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/electi ... g-n1112436 <- yes, that's "NBC news".

but go ahead and vote, if that's what you want to do - just don't expect some huge "righting of the ship". I mean, if a course correction happens, then by all means, be happy. Just don't bank on it happening - do your preps in spite of the election results.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Original_Intent wrote: October 27th, 2022, 10:27 am

I guess you forget that the Dems were playing this note pretty hard in 2016. Hillary never really shut up about how the election was stolen.
I seem to recall that Hillary Clintons complaint centered around how it was possible to win the nationwide popular vote, but still loose in the Electoral College, which she did. This is different than charging fraud as Donal Trump and others have done. There is nothing nefarious in the functioning of the Electoral College running as it did under the constitutional rules. Many people do not like the way the Electoral College is set up, but it is what it is.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Niemand wrote: October 27th, 2022, 4:37 am

This goes with my other reply to you. 2 horn beast, left right wings of the Eagle of Ezra. The Eagle will be plucked off the Lion per Daniel and the servant will stand. 2 Esdra 12:11 connects his Eagle with Daniels Lion that has wings like an Eagle.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Original_Intent wrote: October 27th, 2022, 1:39 am Global. Thermonuclear. War.
that's some good doom.

the waiting is getting to be quite tedious. October about over... I guess I have to switch my prediction to November 11th, 2022. It's a good date since it's also Armstice day which was originally declared on November 11th

https://www.history.com/news/world-war- ... any-allies

Clips:

"On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the incessant boom of artillery abruptly went silent along the Western Front in France.
.... the war ended with an armistice, an agreement in which both sides agree to stop fighting, rather than a surrender. For both sides, an armistice was the fastest way to end the war's misery and carnage.
.....The Germans agreed to pull their troops out of France, Belgium and Luxembourg within 15 days, or risk becoming prisoners of the Allies."

In the U.S. it was renamed “Veterans Day”
Veterans day 2022 falls on a Monday as it did historically.

Imagine the irony if something kicks off on the day that is remembered as a day of laying down arms to end a war. Perhaps it will involve Germany….again.
11 11 ?
Then, we have the predictions/dreams that ‘it’ starts on a Monday as a bank holiday. hm.
Oh well. Just entertaining musings. Likely nothing will happen, but it was fun looking this up and reading history.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 10:29 am

It's everywhere:

and a small correction - hillary also claimed the 2016 election was stolen - that's where it started recently. It was not "Trump starting down that path" - he only followed others.

But yes, governing is about to become impossible - possibly in the next few weeks.

got preps?
a few years ago, Dana Coverstone had the dreams of an explosive november which involved a devastating political brawl. I was a bit surprised that it was overwhelmingly assumed that it would be that next November. Dreams are tricky. This one could very well be what he saw. The fall of Biden and bizarre political wars. Throw in the start of WWIII in Europe and we may have a real event.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 27th, 2022, 11:20 am

This goes with my other reply to you. 2 horn beast, left right wings of the Eagle of Ezra. The Eagle will be plucked off the Lion per Daniel and the servant will stand. 2 Esdra 12:11 connects his Eagle with Daniels Lion that has wings like an Eagle.
I thought Ezra Eagle thing fizzled when Trump wasn't declared the winner? It was a good try - the short feather description - I bought into it for a while, but now - meh. I haven't seen any new interpretations, so... maybe it's just me.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

FrankOne wrote: October 27th, 2022, 12:32 pm
mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 10:29 am

It's everywhere:

got preps?
a few years ago, Dana Coverstone had the dreams of an explosive november which involved a devastating political brawl. I was a bit surprised that it was overwhelmingly assumed that it would be that next November. Dreams are tricky. This one could very well be what he saw. The fall of Biden and bizarre political wars. Throw in the start of WWIII in Europe and we may have a real event.
Let's hope not.

Honestly, I just think things will continue to GRADUALLY get worse. The huge event we are looking for might be a series of small boring barely noticed events. Even if protests over elections erupt nationwide with screaming at the sky and stuff, a (mostly) free market economy will just shrug this stuff off. R's will continue to go to work, 9-5 / M-F, while D's will continue to pet their cats and scream at the sky.....

ok, joking aside, I saw this the other day - maybe when the dust from next Tuesday finally settles (in January 2023), THIS will be the result:
Submitted by TN Patriot

In a couple of weeks, there will be an election for all 435 US House seats and 1/3 (34) of the Senate seats. Democrats currently have a 12 seat majority in the House, with 5 vacant seats and the Senate is split 50-50, including the 2 independents caucusing with the democrats. Most of the polls show the generic republican beating the democrat, but I have never seen a generic republican or democrat on a ballot.

Which party will win the majority of the House and how many seats will they pick up?
Which party will win the majority of the Senate and how many seats will they pick up?
If there is a governor’s race in your state, which party will win and will that be a change of party?
What will be the priority of the new CONgress
The winner will become the TBP Political Pundit of the Month and will receive all of the honors and accoutrements that go with the title.

My answers:
1. Republicans pick up 52 seats for the majority & McCarthy will be selected Speaker.

native advertising
BONUS: SanFranNan will shortly thereafter announce her retirement from politics and she will move to Florida to avoid the high taxes of CA.

2. All of the toss-up races in the Senate are in the same states where vote counting was “suspended” in ’20. Philly, Phoenix and Atlanta will provide just enough votes for the dems to win, but Vegas & Milwaukee will fall short, so it will remain 50-50 with the Kneegrow providing the tie breaking vote. This will become a problem when the Corrupt, Creepy, Senile, Old Pedophile is deposed (unless it is done in the next 2 months), as the new VP will have to be confirmed by both Houses of Congress. This will reduce the chances of a radical being appointed VP, unless someone buys off McCarthy and Romney, which is highly likely.

3. TN has a governor’s race, but I have yet to see a sign or ad for the democrat candidate. I don’t even know who is running against the sitting governor. It will be a 70-30 win for the R.

4. The priority in the Senate will be to increase the number of SCOTUS Justices to 13, approve as many radical judges as they can, spend moar money & protect the seats of incumbents.

The priority of the Republican House will be to talk about how they will close the border, investigate corruption and defund the FIB. After all the talk, they will just spend moar money, but not quite as fast as the democrats.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022 ... -election/
quite a yawn if you ask me.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 12:46 pm

I thought Ezra Eagle thing fizzled when Trump wasn't declared the winner? It was a good try - the short feather description - I bought into it for a while, but now - meh. I haven't seen any new interpretations, so... maybe it's just me.
The mathematical probability of both Biden and Trump beating (percentage of votes) Obama, who beat Regan who beat JFK is improbable.

We can all believe what we want but facts are just worthless data in this clown 🤡 world 🌎

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 27th, 2022, 12:54 pm

The mathematical probability of both Biden and Trump beating (percentage of votes) Obama, who beat Regan who beat JFK is improbable.

We can all believe what we want but facts are just worthless data in this clown 🤡 world 🌎
what do you mean - is this part of the Ezra Eagle thing? As I recall - wasn't there supposed to be a short feather - a president who didn't finish their term?

For all the talk of how incompetent Biden is, I don't see any dems moving to remove him - I'm almost* surprised they didn't vote to remove him this year so they could cut the cement shoes off their re-election campaigns. But here we are - he's still the leader of the Democratic Party, and they are sinking about as fast as they can.

*almost because in reality, we all know Biden is just a teleprompter - he is NOT making ANY decisions - even when to pee in his adult diapers - it's all DeepState at this point, right? My wife made the observation that maybe this is the same reason they are keeping Fetterman - they don't need "leaders" who can think - just ones that can do party line votes in the Senate. He's perfect for that.

It's almost like "they know we know" it's all fake and they don't care.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 1:00 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: October 27th, 2022, 12:54 pm

what do you mean - is this part of the Ezra Eagle thing? As I recall - wasn't there supposed to be a short feather - a president who didn't finish their term?

For all the talk of how incompetent Biden is, I don't see any dems moving to remove him - I'm almost* surprised they didn't vote to remove him this year so they could cut the cement shoes off their re-election campaigns. But here we are - he's still the leader of the Democratic Party, and they are sinking about as fast as they can.

*almost because in reality, we all know Biden is just a teleprompter - he is NOT making ANY decisions - even when to pee in his adult diapers - it's all DeepState at this point, right? My wife made the observation that maybe this is the same reason they are keeping Fetterman - they don't need "leaders" who can think - just ones that can do party line votes in the Senate. He's perfect for that.

It's almost like "they know we know" it's all fake and they don't care.
Trump wasn’t there on Inauguration Day, he technically didn’t last his full term as the 3rd short feather.

I agree with you on why they haven’t been the adults and gotten rid of Biden. Their actions fit the Eagle pretty good. They know the republicans will win this November and get rid of him so why should they. The Marco Polo investigation is going to Congress here shortly and it will be timed just right. Biden being the 4th short which cannot last as long as the 3rd, Trump. The 5th and 6th will set themselves to rule but will not get it. That means to me they will not be killed with one big disaster. So the 1st head will take the presidency by??? It will be interesting and I believe we will see this all play out before 2023 but it could play out Jan 2025, day before Inauguration Day 😂

Edit: I say before 2023 but I meant before the end of 2023.
Last edited by Bronco73idi on October 27th, 2022, 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.