October Surprise 2022

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
mudflap
captain of 1,000

October Surprise 2022

Post by mudflap »

What will be the October Surprise for October 2022?

- We have midterm elections in a month here in the USA
- Historically, "something" seems to happen if polls look bad for Dems

- Will it be the same this year? What will the surprise be?
- - EMP/nuclear detonation over the Atlantic is a rumor I've heard
- - Distracting turn in the Ukraine/Russian war (more than just a new city under attack - more like 100K+ new troops, or chemical weapon attack, or ???
- - Probably not a stock market surprise, since this would hurt Democratic poll numbers. Although....if this happens, it would be organic (i.e. "not planned").
- - Domestic terrorism (school shooting / mass shooting - like a Las Vegas 2017 shooting)
- - Explosive new "flu variant"?

What are your thoughts?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: October Surprise 2022

Post by Original_Intent »

There are definitely many crises "tee'd up" for this month. There could also be November and December surprises due to reactions to the election results. If the Dems do well, there will be renewed outrage over election fraud (probably justified) and if the Dems lose a lot of power, and it looks like student loan forgiveness is going to get rolled back and other things, the election could be the spark in the tinder box.

Destroyer
captain of 100

Post by Destroyer »

I've wondered what would happen to NATO if it was proven the US had sabotaged the Nordstream pipelines. That would be the kind of crisis that could seriously shake things up internationally and domestically.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

We packed a 72hr kit and took it to the cabin last night. We are back and forth between our home in the city, and working on the cabin in the country. It would suck if there were a nuclear attack on our city and the resulting EMP disabled our vehicle. Our home in the city is directly north of one of the nuclear targets - about 15 miles away. The blast would most likely not flatten our home, but we would still be right under the initial fallout cloud due to the prevailing wind patterns.

The cabin, on the other hand, is east of the nuclear target, and there are several "large enough" "mountains"(1) in the path of the blast wave that I don't think we'd have any effects from the initial explosion. The fallout cloud would miss us completely as well, due to the prevailing winds. We are also "upstream" so no radioactive fish for us. In the event the EMP event disabled our vehicle, we thought it prudent to have some food/clothing supplies on hand while we "think of another plan".

The probability of an event like this is next to zero, or very low of any of this happening, but it doesn't hurt to think about being prepared.

obviously, the long term effects - no power for months, higher environmental radiation levels, crop failures, nuclear winter, death from unsanitary conditions would kill more than the initial blast, but not everyone would die.

(1) "mountains" here are 600' tall "hills", to you Utah mountain people, but they are good enough to stop blast waves. :) If you want to make fun our our "mountains", just remember: to us, the "Jordan River" is a good joke, compared to our "mile-wide" rivers....

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Destroyer wrote: October 5th, 2022, 8:18 am I've wondered what would happen to NATO if it was proven the US had sabotaged the Nordstream pipelines. That would be the kind of crisis that could seriously shake things up internationally and domestically.
I don't know. It's a good question. I'm inclined to agree with "shake things up internationally" - yes. But domestically - probably not: "Joe Sixpack" barely knows who's running for office at this point.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

How about the CEO of a top elections technology company accused of affecting the validity of the 2020 presidential election and storing information about poll workers on servers in China?! Nope, nothing to see here about fixed elections!

Election Software Executive Arrested on Suspicion of Theft
The top executive of an elections technology company that has been the focus of attention among election deniers was arrested by Los Angeles County officials in connection with an investigation into the possible theft of personal information about poll workers, the county said on Tuesday.

Konnech, which is based in Michigan, develops software to manage election logistics, like scheduling poll workers. Los Angeles County is among its customers.

The company has been accused by groups challenging the validity of the 2020 presidential election with storing information about poll workers on servers in China. The company has repeatedly denied keeping data outside the United States, including in recent statements to The New York Times.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

well, for it to be "an october surprise", I would say:

- an event right before the elections, usually planned by the Democrat party to take the focus off their dismal policies of the previous 2 years.

But it could also be an event planned (or hyped) by the Republicans.

Here's an article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

The Resurrection

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

Anyone know of good potassium iodide supplements? Even if not used for a disaster they are still essential since the FDA allowance model is ludicrously low.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

jreuben wrote: October 5th, 2022, 5:03 pm Anyone know of good potassium iodide supplements? Even if not used for a disaster they are still essential since the FDA allowance model is ludicrously low.
We got ours from Amazon, but they are often out of stock. Be sure to get a packet of 14 tablets per person in the family.

IOSAT Potassium Iodide Tablets USP, 130 mg, 14 Count by IOSAT
iodide.jpg
iodide.jpg (30.87 KiB) Viewed 1666 times

Or if you're just looking for a daily supplement, the "Nutri" brand is highly rated - also from Amazon.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

What about Optimox Iodoral @EmmaLee?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

jreuben wrote: October 5th, 2022, 5:50 pm What about Optimox Iodoral @EmmaLee?
Yes, that is also highly recommended for daily use.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

if there's a pool , put me down for third week in October for a dirty bomb in NY/Manhatten. If not this year, then next, or the next after that. hahah. I really don't see it happening this year, the ingredients don't all seem to be here for it. Iran needs to come into the news more.

A severe water pollution problem is coming but likely only for the eastern seaboard. This year or within a 100 yrs.

When Israel bombs Iran, then it's all on ...like donkeykong.

ok, I'm guessing. LOL.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

mudflap wrote: October 5th, 2022, 8:23 am We packed a 72hr kit and took it to the cabin last night. We are back and forth between our home in the city, and working on the cabin in the country. It would suck if there were a nuclear attack on our city and the resulting EMP disabled our vehicle. Our home in the city is directly north of one of the nuclear targets - about 15 miles away. The blast would most likely not flatten our home, but we would still be right under the initial fallout cloud due to the prevailing wind patterns.

The cabin, on the other hand, is east of the nuclear target, and there are several "large enough" "mountains"(1) in the path of the blast wave that I don't think we'd have any effects from the initial explosion. The fallout cloud would miss us completely as well, due to the prevailing winds. We are also "upstream" so no radioactive fish for us. In the event the EMP event disabled our vehicle, we thought it prudent to have some food/clothing supplies on hand while we "think of another plan".

The probability of an event like this is next to zero, or very low of any of this happening, but it doesn't hurt to think about being prepared.

obviously, the long term effects - no power for months, higher environmental radiation levels, crop failures, nuclear winter, death from unsanitary conditions would kill more than the initial blast, but not everyone would die.

(1) "mountains" here are 600' tall "hills", to you Utah mountain people, but they are good enough to stop blast waves. :) If you want to make fun our our "mountains", just remember: to us, the "Jordan River" is a good joke, compared to our "mile-wide" rivers....
Although my wife is generally 'on-board' with prepping and is very organized in this process, she did express a bit of sarcasm when I told her I was looking up potassium Iodide doses. Since my work involves chemistry, I bought a bottle of powdered K Iodide so I needed to know exact dosage.

anyway, she was a little snarky with me and so I told her that it was her fear talking rather than her rational self. She is like most women and many do not like to consider such a grim scenario. After a good discussion, she was totally on board with it. If Vegas or CA gets hit with a nuke, we are downwind but all we'd need to do is hole up in the house and take KI for a week. Those that are in the uninformed group in S. Utah will most likely just panic.

On the sort of bright side, I really don't think the west will be nuked for at least another 2 yrs. I give credence to Dumitru Duduman's visions of 4 cities being nuked.

Destroyer
captain of 100

Post by Destroyer »

mudflap wrote: October 5th, 2022, 8:26 am
Destroyer wrote: October 5th, 2022, 8:18 am I've wondered what would happen to NATO if it was proven the US had sabotaged the Nordstream pipelines. That would be the kind of crisis that could seriously shake things up internationally and domestically.
I don't know. It's a good question. I'm inclined to agree with "shake things up internationally" - yes. But domestically - probably not: "Joe Sixpack" barely knows who's running for office at this point.
I agree, Joe Sixpack doesn't know or care typically. However, if the US is found to he committing terrorist attacks against its so-called allies, they won't be allies, militarily or economically for very long. I can see a scenario where the sword of sanctions the US has wielded against Russia gets turned back on us.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

A banking holiday next week. All the elites get to pull their cash out, Federal holiday has all the little people out doing some BBQ and our accounts get emptied like they did a few years back in Sicily. That causes a massive market crash and the uppity ups come in to buy everything up cheap.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

moving2zion wrote: October 5th, 2022, 11:34 pm A banking holiday next week. All the elites get to pull their cash out, Federal holiday has all the little people out doing some BBQ and our accounts get emptied like they did a few years back in Sicily. That causes a massive market crash and the uppity ups come in to buy everything up cheap.
I could see this happening, but how will this help the Democrats in the upcoming election? or the Republicans?

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

yup:

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Well…. Something will happen to ensure poll based voting doesn’t happen. The powers-that-be know the Red Wave is headed to the polls, and there is no way any kind of change in the majorities within the two houses will be allowed to swing.

It’s a bit late to get another pandemic going… Monkeypox was a feeble attempt.

Covid-22 wouldn’t get enough traction in next three weeks to keep people home from the polls.

It’s got to be something that makes the suspension of normal law and order believable to such an extent that even doubters obey a stay-at-home mandate.

Something that will allow the current composition of elected government to re-main unchanged, because it’d be in the “National Interest”.

(It’d help if martial law could be enacted in key states/nationwide).

Something that will have the asleep citizenry clamoring for a “return-to-normal”, and quickest way for that to happen would be to keep the existing government going, without change of leadership.

Anyone think Pelosi, Schiff, Abrams and all the other shills of the current power base, aren’t desperate to keep power?

Can anyone believe Pelosi and Schumer, et al, would just step away from their leadership roles in both houses when the patriots tip both to conservative leadership..??

Something that leads to martial law would be perfect. Curfews at dusk, looters shot on sight. Anyone with a gun shot or arrested.

Something that also restricts movement. And gathering. So regular communications would have to falter, or become spotty.

Social media would need to pause, to slow down back-channel alternative news, and prevent real patriots from organizing.

Some kind of banking issue, as the stock market craters, so people can’t exchange (plastic) money and commerce screeches to a halt.

Whatever the event(s) that happen, it would need to be something that provides an open way out into the great reset.

Meaning that the government plan of actions lead the country into the great reset as matter of course.

The populace needs to be scared, broken, compliant. Then a glimmer of hope needs to be fashioned. One in which the populace then sees the way, and willingly gives up the old ways, for the new plans.

Our current society needs to be gone. A “New-Normal” needs to be put in place. One where Christian values are cast into doubt.

For most effect, the event(s) need to come out of the blue. Be shocking, and confusing for people.

A 9.0 along the west coast, another along the New Madrid fault, and something along the eastern seaboard might be enough.

A surprise attack (even a false flag) by Russia or China on multiple cities simultaneously would do it. There are a dozen other scenarios like these that would first cause confusion and fear.

But Americans have that innate ability to put differences aside and come together to solve big problems. And provide relief to other suffering folk.

Also, direct attack by big “enemies” foments patriotism and unites against them.

Much better to have an unfocused enemy, we can’t easily identify.

So probably terrorist activity within our borders. Right along us. Bombings, power grid down. Cyber attacks on banking and commerce, etc.

Where we have no idea where the next attack is coming from, or by who.

A shadowy enemy, which empowers the Military and law enforcement to become brutal in the handling of the situation. The general citizenry are scared, and won’t venture out.

The preppers will somehow escape to their bug-out locations, but will be neutered as any kind of nucleus of patriot resurgence.

My guess is a bunch of dirty bombs, and targeted attacks by the million or so military aged cross border “refugees” will stir things up.

To kick it off, figure stadium attacks on a big NFL day. Maybe mortar attacks into all stadiums holding NFL games at the same times. Just lob in a couple shells to each side of the seating areas and let the crush of fans do the rest.

Drop electrical power and poison food and water so nothing is trusted.

Of course we’d have pissed off so many other countries that immediate help is withheld.

That, or some kind of Alien/UFO/Comet emergency.
(But I think this one is held into reserve for future use, when it is time to reunite the population against a worldwide common enemy).

Gas up your cars, get some cash on hand. Lay in good water. Get your popcorn ready….

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

YT: sitrep 9.30.22. provides strong empirical evidence, also sitrep 10.3.22

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

What? The party that conspired to create and then foment for four years a fake story of Russia election hacking for Trump.

You guys think that party and their media servants might do something to sway the election?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The collapse of the Pound (and the Euro) is still a major issue.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

jreuben wrote: October 5th, 2022, 5:03 pm Anyone know of good potassium iodide supplements? Even if not used for a disaster they are still essential since the FDA allowance model is ludicrously low.
eBay has a boatload of both potassium iodide and potassium iodine

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

mudflap wrote: October 6th, 2022, 6:06 am
moving2zion wrote: October 5th, 2022, 11:34 pm A banking holiday next week. All the elites get to pull their cash out, Federal holiday has all the little people out doing some BBQ and our accounts get emptied like they did a few years back in Sicily. That causes a massive market crash and the uppity ups come in to buy everything up cheap.
I could see this happening, but how will this help the Democrats in the upcoming election? or the Republicans?

It doesn't have to help one side or the other, just causes further division and keeps the elites in full control. Gives them more resources while they force the common people closer to civil war.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Had to laugh yesterday as the Morning headlines were Biden threatening OPEC because he claimed their move to reduce production was a move intended to sway the US vote to Republican.

Then the afternoon headlines were of Joe Biden pardoning thousands of US prisoners, a move he promised over two years ago, but waited until just before the mid-terms in hopes it would sway elections to Democrats.

And the same day he gets caught on a hot mic saying "Nobody F's with a Biden". Like he is some kind of Puerto Rican-Delaware Don Corleone.

You can't make stuff up that is more ironic or funnier. I think that's why the Hollywood class doesn't make jokes at Biden, he always is a better punchline than anything they could write