General Conference October 2022 - Saturday Live Thread and Recap

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: General Conference October 2022 - Saturday Live Thread and Recap

Post by Lizzy60 »

The General Authorities and the MoTab choir combined is under 1000 people.
Therefore, if the average deaths per year are 10, but last year it was 14, no one is going to call the media. However, that percentage of increase over the entire population is a statistically impossible event. Those kinds of increases were not even seen in WWII numbers.

And the vaxx continues to kill people long after they get the jab. When one’s immune system is compromised, that doesn’t mean instant death. It means that a disease that one would normally fight off and recover from will now disable or kill a person. But the disease will be blamed, not the trigger of immune deficiency cause by spike proteins.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 8:33 am I'm an engineer. Give me numbers, divide them to the general population.

Yes, there is damage from this vaccine, as from any vaccine. Yes, this vaccine was unneeded. No, we still have a lot to thank to vaccines and vaccination -- other vaccines, not this one.

Did 31500 people died in Utah alone from the vaccine? Wake me up on that value. That's 1% of the population of human bodies -- not all necessarily holding a functional head, being from across the Pond.

If I do not see an dedendum of 2% or 3% at the population chart line, perambulations of the sex of angels or exaggerated numbers will not waste my time.
This man’s entire company is built on numbers, the actuarial tables.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana ... 25e2c.html

From the article:

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”

He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

Lizzy 60,

I actually had an A at statistics (20/20). 16 sigma is above certainty. But it is an Internet claim. I used to believe in those, until I found someone I knew who fabricated numbers and published them as facts -- left wing, this time, but they do lie for a living. According to him, there were 2 million homeless children in the streets of Brazil. I confronted him with the falseness of the numbers and he tried to lie with his teeth, but had to admit he made up the number.

Was there not a 9 year old that said (of course, it had to be at the United States) that one homeless dies every second in the United States, and all pressitutes in a chorus amplified those numbers? There are 31,5 million of seconds in a year. I think a 31 million death in 300M (then) population would be quite noticeable.

16 sigma is certainty. And while I know there is an excess of deaths, IT NEVER LEFT THE 8% ABOVE AVERAGE in the civilised world. Portugal had 25% on a very hot summer. While the Covid vaccines do account for some of it, or potentiate it, I fail to see rows of hearses in the streets where I live.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Lizzy60 wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 8:44 am He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims.
Thanks. I'm going to take a look. The source seems trustworthy.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Kit-OTW wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 6:42 am The reason they are able to not address the issue, is because the more part of the members refuse to believe that any harm has come to anyone because of the vaccines. That is certainly the case in my circle. It really is quite frustrating how desperately they ignore the reality that is all around them. It reminds me of when Moses told the Israelites to just look at the brass serpent, to be healed of the deadly sting. Only this pretend Moses commanded everyone to not look.
My favorite is the excuse from people who know the vax was dangerous but still insist on believing the P15 weren't coercing people to their deaths: "they never said it was a commandment." Like unless something is a temple recommend interview question, you're free to think what you want and they were only giving their unprophetic opinions.

And I guess now, it's "well, it's not killing billions, so... NBD."
4gq1ktpg82821.jpg
4gq1ktpg82821.jpg (161.26 KiB) Viewed 628 times

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: General Conference October 2022 - Rumors, Predictions, Live Thread, and Recap

Post by Original_Intent »

spiritMan wrote: October 1st, 2022, 6:03 pm
Original_Intent wrote: October 1st, 2022, 5:45 pm
spiritMan wrote: October 1st, 2022, 5:20 pm
Original_Intent wrote: October 1st, 2022, 5:12 pm

The thought that I had during this talk was oddly enough about chess.

One could argue that chess is patriarchal since the King must not die at all costs. And yet the Queen is the strongest piece on the board.

And it made me think that even chess has it exactly wrong, the male figure should (and usually is) the one who should sacrifice everything, even itself, for the protection of the female.

At any rate, regardless of what was said in conference, there are roles that need to be filled and it is up to each of us with our spouse (if we have one) to determine which roles work best for each of us. But in "presiding" it definitely doesn't mean the husband has the last word one everything nor should it be. Neither should the wife be able (thru manipulation in whatever form) be able to dominate the decision-making process. They truly need to become one and work for the betterment of their partnership.
It is not up to us to determine which role to fill.

God has already made that clear.

Unless if course you believe that men can get pregnant.
I do not believe men can get pregnant, nor most of the woke BS in the world today.
That said, there are women that are more aggressive and men that are more reserved. I am not saying their gender roles change, but I also do not think that a naturally more dominant woman nor a naturally more reserved man can or should remake themselves into YOUR image of what a proper man or woman should be.

Men are men and women are women - I think we agree on that. But either you are not understanding what I am saying, or we simply disagree. Personally, I think the ideal is a breadwinner male and a stay at home female. Neither should neglect their own development in areas that they feel important, but certain responsibilities need to be taken care of. I have my ideas of who should best take care of those responsibilities, and again you and I would probably mostly agree, but I think I lean a bit more into letting couples work out what works best for them. If the Mrs. has the drive, ambition, and ability to succeed and the Mr. is more inclined to fill the domestic role, I think it can work, and it's between them and God.
Dude it's not my image.

I base it upon the scriptures. Ephesians 5.

Go moan and groan against God not me.
That is a beautiful chapter of scripture, and I don't disagree with it. Both sides fall short of what is laid out for them to do.
Thank you for posting that scripture.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 8:47 am
Lizzy60 wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 8:44 am He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims.
Another source, tracking all cause mortality. https://www.usmortality.com/ With options to sort it by age range as well as by individual states, so you can check out what is happening locally.

There are some differences, but so far there isn't much evidence of widespread mortality following vaccination. It seems to be the case in Nevada, for example, but not in the most vaccinated states like Vermont and New Hampshire. Although all-cause mortality is higher in every state.

bbrown
captain of 100

Post by bbrown »

Don’t forget the unprecedented and impossible drop in birth rates year over year in most developed nations official reports. Even msm is publishing that.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

bbrown wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:05 am Don’t forget the unprecedented and impossible drop in birth rates year over year in most developed nations official reports. Even msm is publishing that.
There's a reason for that: people have become in fear of raising children. Specially after the pandemic.

Tell someone who does not know if next here he'll be able to feed his family or make rent that he should have a child. He'll rather procrastinate than procreate.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 8:45 am 16 sigma is certainty. And while I know there is an excess of deaths, IT NEVER LEFT THE 8% ABOVE AVERAGE in the civilised world. Portugal had 25% on a very hot summer. While the Covid vaccines do account for some of it, or potentiate it, I fail to see rows of hearses in the streets where I live.
All-cause mortality in the US in 2021 was 30-40% higher than for 2019 for ages 15-64. Per the CDC numbers. Obviously, that's not all vax deaths, but if something was rolled out on such a wide scale that was developed and tested the way it was, only a fool would immediately disregard it as a major factor. It would in fact be unethical NOT to consider it, yet that is exactly what's being done.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Lemarque wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:05 am
francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 8:47 am
Another source, tracking all cause mortality. https://www.usmortality.com/ With options to sort it by age range as well as by individual states, so you can check out what is happening locally.

There are some differences, but so far there isn't much evidence of widespread mortality following vaccination. It seems to be the case in Nevada, for example, but not in the most vaccinated states like Vermont and New Hampshire. Although all-cause mortality is higher in every state.
I posted this here on another thread recently, but here's the ages and years for easy comparison:

=== deaths per 100,000 US population ===
2016 - 2017: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db328-h.pdf
2017 - 2018: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db355-h.pdf
2018 - 2019: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db395-H.pdf
2019 - 2020: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db427.htm
2021: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/ ... 17e1-H.pdf
2021 references: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/ ... References

age 1-4:
2016 no data
2017 no data
2018 24.0
2019 23.3
2020 22.7
2021 24.7

age 5-14:
2016 no data
2017 no data
2018 13.3
2019 13.4
2020 13.7
2021 14.6 (+6.5%)

age 15-24:
2016 74.9
2017 74.0
2018 70.2 (-5.1%)
2019 69.7
2020 84.2 (+20.8%)
2021 90.2 (+7.1%) +29.4% above 2019

age 25-34:
2016 129.0
2017 132.8 (+2.9%)
2018 128.8 (-3.0%)
2019 128.8
2020 159.5 (+23.8%)
2021 178.6 (+12.0%) +38.7% above 2019

age 35-44:
2016 192.2
2017 195.2 (+1.6%)
2018 194.7
2019 199.2 (+2.3%)
2020 248.0 (+24.5%)
2021 292.0 (+17.7%) +46.6% above 2019

age 45-54:
2016 405.5
2017 401.5 (-1.0%)
2018 395.9 (-1.4%)
2019 392.4 (-0.9%)
2020 473.5 (+20.7%)
2021 538.5 (+13.7%) +37.2% above 2019

age 55-64:
2016 883.8
2017 885.8
2018 886.7
2019 883.3
2020 1038.9 (+17.6%)
2021 1131.8 (+8.9%) +28.1% above 2019

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Re: General Conference October 2022 - Rumors, Predictions, Live Thread, and Recap

Post by JuneBug12000 »

FrankOne wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 12:50 am
" Near the time of the end, many of the General Authorities will become quite old. Troubles will start when three leaders will die in close proximity to one another. The new replacements will not be able to hold the Church together."
Source: Compiled accounts of others by John Jordan
The back and forth is kind of confusing. Who said the above quote?

I ask because it is true and I would love ke to.learn more.

In early 2015 the Lord told me 3 apostles would die before October Conference. In May Perry died. In July, Packer. The year went on and in early September I thought maybe it wouldn't happen and it wasn't true revelation. Then Scott died at the end of September, right before General Conference.

I have wondered for years why the Lord would tell me that. The only thing I could come up with is that it was practice knowing the voice of God. Maybe it was so when this quote came up here I would look further into who said it and what else they said. I have ignored the references to Koyle and Kraut in the past because I am not looking for false prophets, but maybe one of them is not?

Another interesting thing about 2015. A few years early I had been given a specific task of preparation, not for me, but to help others. I gathered, sorted and shared the supplies as I was commanded by the Lord. He told me that nothing big and bad would happen until it was done. I placed the supplies with their steward on a Saturday in June. In the drive home I asked God when things would start. He told me the next day.

The next day I went to church and the RS teacher had her queer ex member friend "teach" RS about how things were going to be now that the Supreme Court had ruled on gay marriage. The cascading effect of that event has continued.

I already had a timeline and some direction from the Lord on demographics and the economic, political and social consequences of the low birth rates combined with the baby boomers aging. Important years being 2015, 2020, 2024, 2027, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, and 2033.

The three apostles who seem to be causing the most trouble lately are Rasband, Stevenson and Renlund. The three who replaced Perry, Packer and Scott. Though they are by no means alone in their trouble.

As a side note, the gay issue also came up in Feb 2020 when a church sponsored event made it clear that, at the very least, my local leaders were all on board with the gay agenda and I couldn't take my kids to church in that area anymore. God told me not to worry and cancelled church for everyone in March.

We have moved since then and the ward is better, but the camel is beginning to move into the tent here as well.

I always appreciate finding others who are listening to the Lord and would love to understand clearly where the above quote is from.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Lemarque wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:05 am Another source, tracking all cause mortality. https://www.usmortality.com/ With options to sort it by age range as well as by individual states, so you can check out what is happening locally.

Nevertheless, unless delayed effects appear on those that took the vaccines, death rates are far from being an hecathomb of biblical proportions (1/3 of the humanity).

My ex-wife and three children, my wife and her two children all took the jab. I'll be the first interested in knowing if the vaccine is killing millions throughout the planet. I'd run the possibility of being left alone.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:29 am
Lemarque wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:05 am Another source, tracking all cause mortality. https://www.usmortality.com/ With options to sort it by age range as well as by individual states, so you can check out what is happening locally.

Nevertheless, unless delayed effects appear on those that took the vaccines, death rates are far from being an hecathomb of biblical proportions (1/3 of the humanity).

My ex-wife and three children, my wife and her two children all took the jab. I'll be the first interested in knowing if the vaccine is killing millions throughout the planet. I'd run the possibility of being left alone.
I think you misunderstand the purpose of the eugenics injection. It would not be prudent to have most who took the injection to die. Some will take a few years to, and others will not be affected at all because it was saline. It also helps that no major media source is attributing the injection to any deaths whatsoever.

It has already definitely affected (killed) those who were already unhealthy to a degree. Some will need follow up injections to die.

Those involved with this "experiment" do not want to make it obvious to those who cursorily follow the news.

Jashon
captain of 100

Post by Jashon »

I'm sure the irony wasn't lost on many here that RMN spoke of truth and scientific labs Sat'y morn., in the era of SARS-CoV-2 and the August 2021 FP letter.

Elendil
captain of 10

Post by Elendil »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 8:12 am
I am not vaccinated, but I fail to see death all around on account of the vaccines. I know there are suspicious cases, and probably some percentage more of deaths here and there. No 33%, 20%, 5%, 1% or even .1% of Mankind is dying because of them.

You may say, like me, that the vaccines were useless and did not protect from Covid at all. So, I rejected them, and never died of the bug -- never knew if I had it or not. Maybe the vaccines did accelerate some into dying sooner on account of heart problems. Nevertheless, it is not a hecathomb, with people falling off at the side walk or being transformed into zombies -- the Internet does it for them.
Here is a good review of excess deaths in Europe and the UK, using official data:

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:29 am

Why didn't you get vaxxed?

Sir H

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

madvin wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:41 am I think you misunderstand the purpose of the eugenics injection. It would not be prudent to have most who took the injection to die. Some will take a few years to, and others will not be affected at all because it was saline. It also helps that no major media source is attributing the injection to any deaths whatsoever.

It has already definitely affected (killed) those who were already unhealthy to a degree. Some will need follow up injections to die.

Those involved with this "experiment" do not want to make it obvious to those who cursorily follow the news.
Eugenics injection!? Do you guys ever listen to yourselves?

It was a failed attempt at tackling a disease close to common cold, for which no injection had been invented. It was a dud, with no effect, and may have provoked some miocardial problems in persons that already had conditions. I concede that. But are you serious that most scientists that developed the vaccine were not trying their best to tackle a disease that, they thought at the time on account of the panic, was supposedly going to kill billions?

I actually know one person that works in biolabs. They do not seem the maniacal villain type to me.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

HVDC wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:59 am Why didn't you get vaxxed?
Oh, I have the full vaccination programme. Just not for Covid.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

My respect for EB just grew
Attachments
F65CD730-2D0A-4E71-BA08-81D755A3DE3D.jpeg
F65CD730-2D0A-4E71-BA08-81D755A3DE3D.jpeg (83.84 KiB) Viewed 337 times

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Pazooka wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:27 am My respect for EB just grew
How come?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

JuneBug12000 wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:13 am
" Near the time of the end, many of the General Authorities will become quite old. Troubles will start when three leaders will die in close proximity to one another. The new replacements will not be able to hold the Church together."

In early 2015 the Lord told me 3 apostles would die before October Conference. In May Perry died. In July, Packer. The year went on and in early September I thought maybe it wouldn't happen and it wasn't true revelation. Then Scott died at the end of September, right before General Conference.

I have wondered for years why the Lord would tell me that. The only thing I could come up with is that it was practice knowing the voice of God. Maybe it was so when this quote came up here I would look further into who said it and what else they said. I have ignored the references to Koyle and Kraut in the past because I am not looking for false prophets, but maybe one of them is not?

Another interesting thing about 2015. A few years early I had been given a specific task of preparation, not for me, but to help others. I gathered, sorted and shared the supplies as I was commanded by the Lord. He told me that nothing big and bad would happen until it was done. I placed the supplies with their steward on a Saturday in June. In the drive home I asked God when things would start. He told me the next day.

The next day I went to church and the RS teacher had her queer ex member friend "teach" RS about how things were going to be now that the Supreme Court had ruled on gay marriage. The cascading effect of that event has continued.

I already had a timeline and some direction from the Lord on demographics and the economic, political and social consequences of the low birth rates combined with the baby boomers aging. Important years being 2015, 2020, 2024, 2027, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, and 2033.

The three apostles who seem to be causing the most trouble lately are Rasband, Stevenson and Renlund. The three who replaced Perry, Packer and Scott. Though they are by no means alone in their trouble.

As a side note, the gay issue also came up in Feb 2020 when a church sponsored event made it clear that, at the very least, my local leaders were all on board with the gay agenda and I couldn't take my kids to church in that area anymore. God told me not to worry and cancelled church for everyone in March.

We have moved since then and the ward is better, but the camel is beginning to move into the tent here as well.

I always appreciate finding others who are listening to the Lord and would love to understand clearly where the above quote is from.
the words in quotations are from Bishop John D. Koyle of the Relief Mine in Salem, Utah. circa 1900-1949.
As far as I can find, the reliefmine.com site is gone, but there are numerous references online.

edit to add: It could be that we'll have another series of 3 GE's that will pass away in short succession.
Last edited by FrankOne on October 2nd, 2022, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

JuneBug12000 wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:13 am

Not sure why you’re throwing the “false prophet” label at brilliant men like John Koyle and Ogden Kraut. They were the opposite of false prophets.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Luke wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:27 am
Pazooka wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:27 am My respect for EB just grew
How come?
Not only did he have a spirit samurai mustache, but I think he nailed that parable. And…he used scripture in his talk more than just in passing!
Last edited by Pazooka on October 2nd, 2022, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Screenshot 2022-10-02 113104.png
Screenshot 2022-10-02 113104.png (38.94 KiB) Viewed 302 times
Is anyone else suddenly missing a couple pages of posts on this thread? It was at 16 pages, and now for me it is 14 pages. And every comment between these two is gone (at the moment).