General Conference October 2022 - Saturday Live Thread and Recap

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: General Conference October 2022 - Saturday Live Thread and Recap

Post by endlessQuestions »

President Nelson for the win in the tie competition!

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

endlessismyname wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:32 am President Nelson for the win in the tie competition!
Oh garsh, yes!

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

A new thread was started for the Sunday sessions. Thanks to whoever did that and moved the relevant posts over.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Pazooka wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:31 am
Luke wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:27 am
Pazooka wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:27 am My respect for EB just grew
How come?
Not only did he have a spirit samurai mustache, but I think he nailed that parable. And…he used scripture in his talk more than just in passing!
I had same thoughts when listening to him, I was pleasantly surprised

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Documenting this for LDSFF posterity
Attachments
931E4415-CB59-4294-B7BD-3408BCD98CF9.jpeg
931E4415-CB59-4294-B7BD-3408BCD98CF9.jpeg (40.25 KiB) Viewed 686 times
Last edited by Pazooka on October 2nd, 2022, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Re: General Conference October 2022 - Rumors, Predictions, Live Thread, and Recap

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Luke wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:29 am

Not sure why you’re throwing the “false prophet” label at brilliant men like John Koyle and Ogden Kraut. They were the opposite of false prophets.
I'm not. Please re read the post if you need clarification. :)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

From the comments here I have come to realise something very profound and indeed disturbing about some of the posters in this forum... their taste in ties is appalling.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Robin Hood wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:57 am From the comments here I have come to realise something very profound and indeed disturbing about some of the posters in this forum... their taste in ties is appalling.
The horror!!!
😂😂

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Lemarque wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:32 am Screenshot 2022-10-02 113104.pngIs anyone else suddenly missing a couple pages of posts on this thread? It was at 16 pages, and now for me it is 14 pages. And every comment between these two is gone (at the moment).
Yep. Only I didn't see 16 pages - and it's 15 now. but the screenshots you took match what I see.

Edit: I just saw this post. That explains it:
cyclOps wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:33 am A new thread was started for the Sunday sessions. Thanks to whoever did that and moved the relevant posts over.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Robin Hood wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:57 am From the comments here I have come to realise something very profound and indeed disturbing about some of the posters in this forum... their taste in ties is appalling.
Paisley would have been a slam dunk. Sometimes florals can pull it out and deliver. We didn’t have much to work with this conference, but we carry on and can do hard things.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Lemarque wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:32 am Screenshot 2022-10-02 113104.pngIs anyone else suddenly missing a couple pages of posts on this thread? It was at 16 pages, and now for me it is 14 pages. And every comment between these two is gone (at the moment).
I was trying to help the thread by separating out Saturday discussion from Sunday discussion. There are multiple threads.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

creator wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 2:27 pm
I was trying to help the thread by separating out Saturday discussion from Sunday discussion. There are multiple threads.
There might be multiple threads but I’m pretty sure they’re flat with a hollow center

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Re: General Conference October 2022 - Rumors, Predictions, Live Thread, and Recap

Post by spiritMan »

Original_Intent wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:04 am
spiritMan wrote: October 1st, 2022, 6:03 pm
Original_Intent wrote: October 1st, 2022, 5:45 pm
spiritMan wrote: October 1st, 2022, 5:20 pm
It is not up to us to determine which role to fill.

God has already made that clear.

Unless if course you believe that men can get pregnant.
I do not believe men can get pregnant, nor most of the woke BS in the world today.
That said, there are women that are more aggressive and men that are more reserved. I am not saying their gender roles change, but I also do not think that a naturally more dominant woman nor a naturally more reserved man can or should remake themselves into YOUR image of what a proper man or woman should be.

Men are men and women are women - I think we agree on that. But either you are not understanding what I am saying, or we simply disagree. Personally, I think the ideal is a breadwinner male and a stay at home female. Neither should neglect their own development in areas that they feel important, but certain responsibilities need to be taken care of. I have my ideas of who should best take care of those responsibilities, and again you and I would probably mostly agree, but I think I lean a bit more into letting couples work out what works best for them. If the Mrs. has the drive, ambition, and ability to succeed and the Mr. is more inclined to fill the domestic role, I think it can work, and it's between them and God.
Dude it's not my image.

I base it upon the scriptures. Ephesians 5.

Go moan and groan against God not me.
That is a beautiful chapter of scripture, and I don't disagree with it. Both sides fall short of what is laid out for them to do.
Thank you for posting that scripture.
Yes. Base your foundation on Ephesian 5 and then look at how Adam and Eve fell.

The Church had it fairly accurate many years ago. Women neck, men head or something to that extent. What goes on today is most definitely not Ephesians 5.

The Church in studying the NT the last go around explicitly stated in Come Follow Me that Ephesians 5 was based on Paul's cultural understanding and therefore we don't need to study it or worry about it.

So what other thing is now based upon some ancient "cultural understanding". I guess we can say that Paul's prohibition against homosexuality was a cultural understanding and now that we are so much more enlightened and better-we can stand from our moral perch and proclaim that it's so much better that we allow this today.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Subcomandante wrote: October 1st, 2022, 11:55 am
Pazooka wrote: October 1st, 2022, 11:48 am Truth comes from a scientific laboratory

Well that’s bINGO for me
as well as through personal revelation. Convenient of you to leave out the second part of his statement.

But it goes to show that truth can also come through observation as well as revelation. And that education is definitely necessary if we are to be able to have a greater capacity to lift up God's kingdom.
Yeah but that is still wrong. God took an uneducated 14y.o. on purpose.

If one wants pure truth then it only comes by offering a broken heart and contrite spirit and asking God. God only requires a willing heart. He does not require education. And no amount of observation will bring revelation.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

endlessismyname wrote: October 1st, 2022, 2:58 pm Whooo…

The false doctrine is strong with Soares.

Good luck forming a partnership that works in the manner he describes.

EDIT:

Doctrine: By divine design husbands are called to preside…

Elder Soares: there is no President and Vice President…

And then he just threw out a definition of preside that’s nonsensical. Ouch.

Edit Two: and is now teaching that women should take jobs and work alongside their husbands to provide based on Adam and Eve’s example.

Tons of damage to families going to result from this talk.
Moar tithing!

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Artaxerxes wrote: October 1st, 2022, 5:30 pm
Sunain wrote: October 1st, 2022, 5:13 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: October 1st, 2022, 11:36 am This entire forum is chock full of church haters complaining about every single thing the church does. You're projecting.
If you actually read a lot of the responses and news articles that are posted, these members of the Lord church are not haters, they are condemning the leaderships decisions in recent years regarding church policy because it DIRECTLY conflicts with the scriptures, church doctrine and the prompting of the spirit testifying that what the church is doing is wrong. This is not a new issue for the restored church as even Joseph Smith was condemned numerous times for not following the Lord's counsel.

Most of the members of this board are genuinely concerned about the course the church is currently on in regards to the acceptance of sin, its prideful boasting, the money invested in evil corporations on the stock market and its support of corrupt organizations. Learn from the other members of the church here on this board and understand why they are saying these things.
I read a great many of the posts on the forum. The posts on this thread were complaints about colors on a pamphlet, church spending, the economy of God, believing everything is secretly about the gays, and stuff like that.

It's people looking to be offended. It's the right version of being woke: nothing is good, everything has to be construed in the worst possible way, and you have to take personal offense to it.
There is something called situational awareness.

Is it a coincidence that the design of the pamphlet went from a classic look to one that matches the woke opposition of the Gospel?

Looking at publications, especially The Friend over there post couple of years, it seems like Church publications practice messaging, marketing worldly ideas especially making and vaxxing. It naturally makes one question.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:29 am
Lemarque wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:05 am Another source, tracking all cause mortality. https://www.usmortality.com/ With options to sort it by age range as well as by individual states, so you can check out what is happening locally.

There are some differences, but so far there isn't much evidence of widespread mortality following vaccination. It seems to be the case in Nevada, for example, but not in the most vaccinated states like Vermont and New Hampshire. Although all-cause mortality is higher in every state.
Nevertheless, unless delayed effects appear on those that took the vaccines, death rates are far from being an hecathomb of biblical proportions (1/3 of the humanity).

My ex-wife and three children, my wife and her two children all took the jab. I'll be the first interested in knowing if the vaccine is killing millions throughout the planet. I'd run the possibility of being left alone.
Here are my thoughts on it:

First, this was a trial run and seemed to be a pretty successful one at that. Taking an educated guess this is what more than likely occurred:

- There were various batches created and tagged to go to different parts of the world.

- Many of these batches were relatively harmless and had no ill effects. That is why there are some people
that are having no adverse reactions to the vaccine.

- I believe that part of the Spiritual Warfare all of the vaccines had some part of aborted children in them, to mock God, and to trick the majority of humanity into injecting it into themselves. I read an interesting account from a Priest who discussed how this impacted him spiritually after taking the first Vaccine shot. There is definitely a Spiritual War going on, that many are very oblivious to.

- I am assuming that they made various batches that had varying reactions. Since only TPTB would have this information, the rest of us are just noticing the after-effects of multiple reactions. This includes people just dropping dead all of a sudden (SADS), infertility issues, blood clots, an increase in heart attacks, tremors and uncontrollable shaking, and a whole host of other health-related issues.

The biggest mistake they made was that some of these batches are reacting within mere minutes to a few hours after the shot. This is something I think you won't see when they perfect this. Eventually, they will have this kill people slower and have it less obvious than it is now, right now it is in beta trials.

They get away with this by mocking people that say the vaccine is causing all of this. They attempt to ridicule and silence people in a few ways:

1- There are those that say that the vaccine cannot cause all of these various problems and that people are being silly. That is why it is imperative that the vaccines all don't work the same, it makes it almost impossible to tie it to the vaccine being the cause.

This was very smart planning on their part. If I was an evil genius, this is exactly what I would have done. It also helps that the new technology that they are using isn't even a "vaccine" at all, and hardly anyone really understands it enough to refute them, at least not the average citizen. Anyone who speaks out is immediately discredited and smeared as we've seen. This also helps with data collection to see what is working, and what isn't working. What is subtle, and what isn't so subtle? We are the lab rats in this experiment, and we are all expendable. The brilliance is that since people are dying at various times, from a whole multitude of health issues, there is no one that can definitively tie it back to the vaccine causing it.

2- The hospitals and doctors were trained and paid well to change the entire hospital protocol when dealing with this particular virus. Many who were dying in hospitals from this virus, were actually dying from the idiotic hospital protocols that were killing them. Now when people are having adverse reactions to the clot-shot the doctors are telling them that it is stress or anxiety or just about anything but the vaccine. It's not really the doctors and staff's fault really, they've been trained to be obedient indentured slaves to the system. They are not taught to question authority, or challenge it, though there are always exceptions.

3- They are using Hollywood, Media, Politicians, and Religious Leaders to push the idea that this Vaccine is Safe and Effective. In fact, they spent a lot of time and effort Gaslighting and brainwashing people into taking the shot. This was done gradually at first, then their efforts ramped up. At first, they pushed out the campaigns for it being safe and effective and how everything could go back to normal if only everyone would just take the shot. Then they started accusing those of us who refused as being selfish and that we didn't care if other people died. In other words, they attempted to shame us into compliance. Then they started trying to force their agenda on those of us who still did not comply. Threatened our jobs, and made it almost impossible to travel without compliance.

The entire reason for this is to condition people to give up their individual freedoms for the collective good. Why does that sound familiar? Oh yeah, Marxism. There are now many who have been conditioned so that when this happens again, they won't hesitate to get the next so-called "vaccine".

To me taking the vaccine is like playing Russian Roulette. Can you survive playing this game? Sure. Is it wise and prudent to take such a foolish gamble with your life?

I am guessing that now that they have all of the information they need, they are going to replicate this experiment again, and many will be even more willing to comply than last time. People will not want everything shut down again, so this will be a huge part of driving the compliance of these fools. I imagine that they will pit neighbor against neighbor, except this time it will be even more hostile than it was last time. Desperate and foolish people can be downright dangerous. I no longer wonder why neighbors sold out their Jewish neighbors, it doesn't take much for some.

Bill Gates has already made a statement implying that the next virus is going to be even more deadly, but they are already set to give you a vaccine to save you, LOL. If anyone knows if a new virus is going to be manufactured again, it would be him. This is also one of the ways they spread fear. If anyone starts dying without vaccination, they just pay the medical community to claim that they died of so and so virus. Just like they did last time, it worked then and it'll work again.

I do agree, next time will be a lot worse though. They will have figured out which batches they prefer and will be able to determine how to kill off as many people as they want in various ways that don't happen as fast (a few minutes - 48 hours after the shot) but are more consistent with culling off the population. Anyone who is fool enough to take it next time, I think it will be a definite death sentence. How long you have to live will be determined by the batch you get, but you'll definitely be living on borrowed time. Reminds me of those Sci-Fi movies where the poor in society lived short life spans, in contrast to the rich living almost indefinitely.

I am also going to take a guess, that they are going to be doing some brainstorming to figure out how to force this on everyone through various means. I noticed that during this last "plandemic" there was all of a sudden a national change shortage, and some places refused to take cash. I have a suspicion that at some point in the near future, they are going to try to do away with cash completely. Once everything is digital, it is able to be controlled and regulated. Imagine if you refuse to take the vaccine, and they block your entire account out until you comply.

Because of how this was so carefully planned and thought out, it would be almost impossible to contribute to people dying now and tying it to the kill shots, but this was just a warm-up. Additionally, information is being constantly manipulated, altered, and changed. Online information is chock full of misinformation, disinformation, and the truth. Good luck trying to figure out which is what.

That's my thoughts on this. I can see what they did, and I have a pretty decent idea of where this is going. The best thing we can do is get right with God, learn to know him and put our faith in the Rock of Christ.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

ransomme wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:48 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: October 1st, 2022, 11:36 am This entire forum is chock full of church haters complaining about every single thing the church does. You're projecting.
If you actually read a lot of the responses and news articles that are posted, these members of the Lord church are not haters, they are condemning the leaderships decisions in recent years regarding church policy because it DIRECTLY conflicts with the scriptures, church doctrine and the prompting of the spirit testifying that what the church is doing is wrong. This is not a new issue for the restored church as even Joseph Smith was condemned numerous times for not following the Lord's counsel.

Most of the members of this board are genuinely concerned about the course the church is currently on in regards to the acceptance of sin, its prideful boasting, the money invested in evil corporations on the stock market and its support of corrupt organizations. Learn from the other members of the church here on this board and understand why they are saying these things.
I read a great many of the posts on the forum. The posts on this thread were complaints about colors on a pamphlet, church spending, the economy of God, believing everything is secretly about the gays, and stuff like that.

It's people looking to be offended. It's the right version of being woke: nothing is good, everything has to be construed in the worst possible way, and you have to take personal offense to it.

Is it a coincidence that the design of the pamphlet went from a classic look to one that matches the woke opposition of the Gospel?

Looking at publications, especially The Friend over there post couple of years, it seems like Church publications practice messaging, marketing worldly ideas especially making and vaxxing. It naturally makes one question.
I know that several people choose to see some similarities between the fsy pamphlet and the gay flag, but it just isn't there. It has multiple colors. That's the only similarities. It's not even a coincidence, it's an absolute nothing.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Artaxerxes wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 12:16 am

I know that several people choose to see some similarities between the fsy pamphlet and the gay flag, but it just isn't there. It has multiple colors. That's the only similarities. It's not even a coincidence, it's an absolute nothing.
All is well in Zion, nothing to see here, mirroring the world is the path forward.

Whether by accident or design it was a mistake.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Mamabear wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 6:47 am
Kit-OTW wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 6:42 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 6:23 am I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure they won't fess us to the lies they promoted about the jab. Wouldn't that be a true "revelation" to the saints?
The reason they are able to not address the issue, is because the more part of the members refuse to believe that any harm has come to anyone because of the vaccines. That is certainly the case in my circle. It really is quite frustrating how desperately they ignore the reality that is all around them. It reminds me of when Moses told the Israelites to just look at the brass serpent, to be healed of the deadly sting. Only this pretend Moses commanded everyone to not look.
According to my stake leaders, the vax was the brass serpent and Russell was acting as Moses. Not joking.
I know people like that, close friends even, it's difficult to understand them.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Renlund, "stay in your lane"

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

anonymous91 wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 10:30 pm
francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:29 am
Lemarque wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 9:05 am Another source, tracking all cause mortality. https://www.usmortality.com/ With options to sort it by age range as well as by individual states, so you can check out what is happening locally.

There are some differences, but so far there isn't much evidence of widespread mortality following vaccination. It seems to be the case in Nevada, for example, but not in the most vaccinated states like Vermont and New Hampshire. Although all-cause mortality is higher in every state.
Nevertheless, unless delayed effects appear on those that took the vaccines, death rates are far from being an hecathomb of biblical proportions (1/3 of the humanity).

My ex-wife and three children, my wife and her two children all took the jab. I'll be the first interested in knowing if the vaccine is killing millions throughout the planet. I'd run the possibility of being left alone.
Here are my thoughts on it:

First, this was a trial run and seemed to be a pretty successful one at that. Taking an educated guess this is what more than likely occurred:

- There were various batches created and tagged to go to different parts of the world.

- Many of these batches were relatively harmless and had no ill effects. That is why there are some people
that are having no adverse reactions to the vaccine.

- I believe that part of the Spiritual Warfare all of the vaccines had some part of aborted children in them, to mock God, and to trick the majority of humanity into injecting it into themselves. I read an interesting account from a Priest who discussed how this impacted him spiritually after taking the first Vaccine shot. There is definitely a Spiritual War going on, that many are very oblivious to.

- I am assuming that they made various batches that had varying reactions. Since only TPTB would have this information, the rest of us are just noticing the after-effects of multiple reactions. This includes people just dropping dead all of a sudden (SADS), infertility issues, blood clots, an increase in heart attacks, tremors and uncontrollable shaking, and a whole host of other health-related issues.

The biggest mistake they made was that some of these batches are reacting within mere minutes to a few hours after the shot. This is something I think you won't see when they perfect this. Eventually, they will have this kill people slower and have it less obvious than it is now, right now it is in beta trials.

They get away with this by mocking people that say the vaccine is causing all of this. They attempt to ridicule and silence people in a few ways:

1- There are those that say that the vaccine cannot cause all of these various problems and that people are being silly. That is why it is imperative that the vaccines all don't work the same, it makes it almost impossible to tie it to the vaccine being the cause.

This was very smart planning on their part. If I was an evil genius, this is exactly what I would have done. It also helps that the new technology that they are using isn't even a "vaccine" at all, and hardly anyone really understands it enough to refute them, at least not the average citizen. Anyone who speaks out is immediately discredited and smeared as we've seen. This also helps with data collection to see what is working, and what isn't working. What is subtle, and what isn't so subtle? We are the lab rats in this experiment, and we are all expendable. The brilliance is that since people are dying at various times, from a whole multitude of health issues, there is no one that can definitively tie it back to the vaccine causing it.

2- The hospitals and doctors were trained and paid well to change the entire hospital protocol when dealing with this particular virus. Many who were dying in hospitals from this virus, were actually dying from the idiotic hospital protocols that were killing them. Now when people are having adverse reactions to the clot-shot the doctors are telling them that it is stress or anxiety or just about anything but the vaccine. It's not really the doctors and staff's fault really, they've been trained to be obedient indentured slaves to the system. They are not taught to question authority, or challenge it, though there are always exceptions.

3- They are using Hollywood, Media, Politicians, and Religious Leaders to push the idea that this Vaccine is Safe and Effective. In fact, they spent a lot of time and effort Gaslighting and brainwashing people into taking the shot. This was done gradually at first, then their efforts ramped up. At first, they pushed out the campaigns for it being safe and effective and how everything could go back to normal if only everyone would just take the shot. Then they started accusing those of us who refused as being selfish and that we didn't care if other people died. In other words, they attempted to shame us into compliance. Then they started trying to force their agenda on those of us who still did not comply. Threatened our jobs, and made it almost impossible to travel without compliance.

The entire reason for this is to condition people to give up their individual freedoms for the collective good. Why does that sound familiar? Oh yeah, Marxism. There are now many who have been conditioned so that when this happens again, they won't hesitate to get the next so-called "vaccine".

To me taking the vaccine is like playing Russian Roulette. Can you survive playing this game? Sure. Is it wise and prudent to take such a foolish gamble with your life?

I am guessing that now that they have all of the information they need, they are going to replicate this experiment again, and many will be even more willing to comply than last time. People will not want everything shut down again, so this will be a huge part of driving the compliance of these fools. I imagine that they will pit neighbor against neighbor, except this time it will be even more hostile than it was last time. Desperate and foolish people can be downright dangerous. I no longer wonder why neighbors sold out their Jewish neighbors, it doesn't take much for some.

Bill Gates has already made a statement implying that the next virus is going to be even more deadly, but they are already set to give you a vaccine to save you, LOL. If anyone knows if a new virus is going to be manufactured again, it would be him. This is also one of the ways they spread fear. If anyone starts dying without vaccination, they just pay the medical community to claim that they died of so and so virus. Just like they did last time, it worked then and it'll work again.

I do agree, next time will be a lot worse though. They will have figured out which batches they prefer and will be able to determine how to kill off as many people as they want in various ways that don't happen as fast (a few minutes - 48 hours after the shot) but are more consistent with culling off the population. Anyone who is fool enough to take it next time, I think it will be a definite death sentence. How long you have to live will be determined by the batch you get, but you'll definitely be living on borrowed time. Reminds me of those Sci-Fi movies where the poor in society lived short life spans, in contrast to the rich living almost indefinitely.

I am also going to take a guess, that they are going to be doing some brainstorming to figure out how to force this on everyone through various means. I noticed that during this last "plandemic" there was all of a sudden a national change shortage, and some places refused to take cash. I have a suspicion that at some point in the near future, they are going to try to do away with cash completely. Once everything is digital, it is able to be controlled and regulated. Imagine if you refuse to take the vaccine, and they block your entire account out until you comply.

Because of how this was so carefully planned and thought out, it would be almost impossible to contribute to people dying now and tying it to the kill shots, but this was just a warm-up. Additionally, information is being constantly manipulated, altered, and changed. Online information is chock full of misinformation, disinformation, and the truth. Good luck trying to figure out which is what.

That's my thoughts on this. I can see what they did, and I have a pretty decent idea of where this is going. The best thing we can do is get right with God, learn to know him and put our faith in the Rock of Christ.
"Plausible deniability" is the name of the game. All held together by their monolithic institutions mocking, shaming, and censoring those of us who have common sense and are fed by the Holy Spirit of Truth. Didn't a man named Lehi a while back have a dream similar to this?

But anyway, you spoke of them releasing calculated batches and tracking the effects.

Have you heard of

Www.Howbadismybatch.com ?

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

ransomme wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 3:42 am

All is well in Zion, nothing to see here, mirroring the world is the path forward.

Yes, of course. This old canard of a false choice. Either the sky is falling or all is well in Zion. There is no alternative.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

That fact is that Pfizer did a rather shoddy study before releasing the vaccine for public use. In subsequent months they wound up in court, and the judge ultimately forced them to begin releasing documents relating to the vaccine. They had petitioned to wait 75 years. Now, there are thousands of new documents being released every month. They released a document with 1,291 adverse effects that they discovered while testing! Doctors treating patients have discovered even more.

The Partial List of Side Effects by the Pfizer-Biontech Covid-19 Vaccine include:

acute kidney injury,

acute flaccid myelitis,

positive antisperm antibodies,

brainstem embolism,

brain stem thrombosis,

heart attack,

heart failure,

cardiac Ventricular Thrombosis,

Cardiogenic shock,

central nervous system vasculitis,

neonatal death,

Deep venous thrombosis,

brain stem encephalitis,

hemorrhagic encephalitis,

frontal lobe epilepsy,

foam at the mouth,

epileptic Psychosis,

Facial paralysis,

fetal Distress Syndrome,

gastrointestinal amyloidosis,

generalized tonic-clonic seizure,

Hashimoto’s encephalopathy

hepatic Vascular Thrombosis,

herpes zoster reactivation,

immune mediated hepatitis,

interstitial lung disease,

jugular Vein Embolism,

juvenile myoclonic epilepsy,

Hepatic injury,

low birth weight,

multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children,

myocarditis,

neonatal seizure,

pancreatitis,

pneumonia,

fetal death,

tachycardia,

temporal Lobe Epilepsy,

testicular Autoimmunity,

thrombotic cerebral infarction,

type 1 Diabetes Mellitus,

neonatal venous thrombosis

vertebral artery thrombosis

Download it at https://www.riotimesonline.com/wp-conte ... leased.pdf

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Artaxerxes wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 8:52 am
ransomme wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 3:42 am

Yes, of course. This old canard of a false choice. Either the sky is falling or all is well in Zion. There is no alternative.
The sky is falling is the same thing as the Lord saying all is not well in Zion and all those who claim it is are either deceived, or evil. (What's the word used? "Woe"?)

I don't really see this as a false choice. Either Babylon will be destroyed and everything joined with it... Or it won't, and we're all good.